Customer Care Supervisor Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic Customer Care Supervisor with in-depth and exceptional customer service experience of 13 years including extensive experience in recruiting, phone interview screening, and reference checking. Highly effective organizational skills including strong leadership, mentoring, training, and analyzing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Ultipro, CRM, NICE, Orchid.
- Supervised a team of approximately 20 Customer Service Reps in the call center and tackle escalated calls.
- Utilized both Real Time Adherence as well as CMS to monitor phone activities of all agents within the call center to ensure agent attendance and maintenance of appropriate service level.
- Track attendance of call center staff using EWFM (Employee Work Force Management) reporting.
- Conduct meetings regularly, including daily updates and trainings with team to ensure they are following guidelines set forth by corporate.
- Monitor telephone communications with customers utilizing the Service Observe live monitoring system, Viewer and Witness call databases to ensure accuracy.
- Based on monitored calls, proactively coached and mentored agents through achieving success beyond their expectations through utilizing prerecorded calls, asking for their feedback, and developing a roadmap for success.
- Collect and analyze productivity data using reports generated off an Oracle database platform which was then communicated to the agents.
- Tracks and approves Bi-Weekly time cards in the Kronos time keeping database, as well as resolve any pay issues in a timely matter.
Bachelors Of Arts
Sr. Customer Care Supervisor Resume
Objective : Committed Customer Service Manager who effectively motivates associates through continual guidance, direction, development and coaching. Dedicated Customer Service Representative who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. Virtual Call Center Representative versed in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette.
Skills : Microsoft Office Software, Management, Marketing, Account.
- Supervise and develop Tier 1 support representatives for Suddenlink's Atlantic Call Center.
- Monitor, score, and provide feedback on calls, coaching to handle times and customer feedback surveys, and monitor sales goals pertaining to first level video, internet, phone troubleshooting, and billing.
- Communicate policy changes and updates as relevant to their responsibilities.
- Managed payroll, attendance, and served as the office safety coordinator.
- Supervise daily activities of the customer service representatives, coordinate work schedules and customer service activities, and communicate customer service performance objectives.
- Provide guidance to customer service representatives with service complaints, answer questions regarding services and products, discuss billing questions and service concerns, and provide instruction on various sales techniques.
- Ensure departmental standards regarding courtesy and productivity are maintained and that budgeted quotas are met.
- Experience handling complex customer issues and regularly monitor calls and performance metrics to provide feedback and coaching.
Customer Care Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years of experience providing customer support in busy call center environment for the insurance industry and financial institutions. An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, ADP, Applicant Tracking System, Recruiting and Hiring, Coaching and Mentoring, I-9.
- Supervised, trained and motivated a team of 12-15 employees and assisted with other teams providing support and training to approximately 350 employees, at various sites.
- Ensured strict adherence to company policies and procedural guidelines.
- Reviewed call center statistics to measure team performance/metrics.
- Administered performance reviews by diagnosing improvement opportunities, providing effective feedback, coaching, training, professional development, and corrective action plans.
- Monitored the interaction between representatives and callers to ensure quality assurance standards.
- Handled escalated calls; understanding customer problems and taking necessary actions for its solution.
- Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
High School Diploma
Customer Care Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Customer-focused offering over ten years of management and administrative experience, partnered with an outstanding record of leadership and a diverse background of high-level responsibilities. High level of self- motivation with a positive, solution focused attitude. Strong people management skills with a passion for learning and development. Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate throughout multiple departments.
Skills : Call Center, Management, Training, Quality Assurance, Payroll, Microsoft Office,Team Building, Customer Experience, Performance Management.
- Assisted account executives and customer's with sales, video repair and billing concerns.
- Ensured service level goals were satisfied by leading floor management of evening shifts that included support of partner call center locations.
- Approved employee payroll, time off, absence requests and administered corrective action.
- Set up performance goals to meet sales target, efficiency levels and quality assurance standards.
- Enthusiastically managed the development of agents by ensuring they received counseling, coaching, training while supporting personal growth and advancement.
- Consistently exceeded expectations in identifying and addressing performance deficiencies by developing and executing performance improvement plans to achieve maximum productivity and adherence to key performance indicators (KPI).
- Ensured customer satisfaction by researching and resolving escalated customer issues.
- Established guidelines and procedures for virtual agent team that enhanced coaching sessions and improved voice of the customer survey scores.
BA In Psychology
Customer Care Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of overall experience Experience working as Business Analyst, Provider Field Services Supervisor, Operations Manager, Workforce Analyst, Customer Care Supervisor. Talented, results-producing professional with a proven record of accomplishment in implementations, planning and leading comprehensive strategies in support of business goals and objectives. Solid leadership skills; able to build and guide top-performing teams as well as work independently.
Skills : Management, Human Resources, Supervision, Workers Compensation, Unemployment, Administrative Support.
- Identified and analyzed problems, planned tasks and solutions and provided guidance to teams on development, performance, and productivity issues.
- Defined and evaluated problems and provided solutions for the long and short term goals of meeting the required Service Level Agreements.
- Selected Contributions: Presented suggestions and recommendations on processes and procedures in accordance with organization cost, quality, goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency/effectiveness.
- Determined work schedules to ensure adequate coverage, actively participates in hiring, developing, and reviewing employees and their performance.
- Supervised the daily operations of call center activities performing customer-oriented activities and various background operations.
- Assisted with implementing the ABC (Activity Based Compensation) Program throughout the call center.
- Created projections, spreadsheets and charts to compare changes in call volume, service levels and scheduling intervals.
Jr. Customer Care Supervisor Resume
Objective : Client-centered Administrative Professional with a diverse background in Human Resources, Recruiting and Job Development. Proven track record in customer service, retention, problem solving and performance based outcomes through managing multiple priorities, exceptional communication skills, relationship building and adaptability. Skilled in working with people from varying industries, including multiple levels of skill, socio-economic states, types of disabilities and more.
Skills : Leadership Performance Improvement Project Management.
- Oversee day to day functions for a team of 15 customer service representatives.
- Adjust, approve, track, record, and communicate to employee's payroll decisions related to time and attendance.
- Monitor, identify, analyze, address, and recognize performance metrics in order to provide appropriate constructive feedback, maintain high service levels, and generate production efficiency.
- Monitor and analyze trends utilizing department data and reports to make real time business decisions and recommendations.
- Conduct one- on- one meetings, weekly meetings, coaching/developmental plan sessions, and performance reviews in a timely manner.
- Walk the floor to create awareness, observe call center activity to identify business processes and procedures.
- Adhere to, lead by example, and communicate, understand, and enforce company policies, procedures and practices.
- Occasionally responsible to oversee activity of the call center in the absence of a Department Manager.
Associate Of Science
Lead Customer Care Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain an upper level position in Customer Care with a progressive, growth oriented company with whom I am able to utilize my extensive customer service and administration skills in an environment where it will have a positive and significant impact.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint, Faxing, Filing, Internet Explorer.
- Supervised the work of office and customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provided employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implemented corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Evaluated employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Reviewed records and/or reports pertaining to activities such as production and payroll to verify details, monitor work activities, or evaluate performance.
- Interviewed and made recommendations for new hires and promotions.
- Interpreted and communicated work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Researched, compiled, and prepared reports, correspondence, or other information required by management or governmental agencies.
High School Diploma
Customer Care Supervisor/Executive Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Customer Care Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Avaya, Customer Service, CMS, Call Center, Call Center Management, Data Analysis, Technical Support, Telecommunications, Sales.
- Responsible for the performance goals of a team of customer service associates which including; service levels, abandon rate, call quality and accuracy as well as adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Manage performance (evaluations, corrective action, feedback, coaching, development, etc.) efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all inbound/outbound customer interactionmeets exceptional quality standards.
- Conduct real-time phone monitoring and coaching and provide immediate feedback to enhance call quality.
- Approve associates payroll time entry; manage schedule and time off request to meet business needs.
- Conduct bi-weekly team meetings to deliver key communication and build team spirit and award employee recognition.
- Collect and compile data to identify opportunities for customer service improvements and process enhancements.
- Handle customer escalations and provide follow-up to complex interactions.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Customer Care Supervisor Resume
Summary : Committed Customer Service Manager who effectively motivates associates through continual guidance, direction, development and coaching. Dedicated Customer Service Representative who maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty. Virtual Call Center Representative versed in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette.
Skills : Strong client relations, Personnel development, Proficient in cash management, Goal-oriented, Strategic sales, knowledge Detail-oriented.
- Answered incoming calls from customers to answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide accurate information for a well-known gaming company.
- Handled sensitive customer information efficiently according to account security policies and processes.
- Made reasonable procedure exceptions upon manager approval to accommodate unusual customer issues.
- Protected individual customer accounts and sensitive information by following verification procedures and policies.
- Notated each call properly to reflect a record of the interaction with the customer.
- Used multiple tools to research issues to find solutions and provide accurate up-to-date information to the customer.
- Built rapport with customers by using empathy and communication skills.
- Professionally handled and resolved inbound escalated calls from customer care professionals.
Associate Of Arts
Associate Customer Care Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a job where I can utilize my leadership skills and draw on my analytical and organizational skills to solve problems and contribute new ideas.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle, Cisco, Virtual Observer, Lync, Google Docs.
- Supervised a team of 16 associates in an inbound call center.
- Coached and mentored associates, focusing on achieving a low handle time and high quality audit scores.
- Developed associates to set and achieve goals to excel and grow within the company.
- Communicated new or updated procedures to the team to ensure the highest level of customer service and problem resolution.
- Assisted in updating current procedures as well as implementing new procedures to improve workflow and productivity.
- Handled escalated calls and issues, delegated responsibilities, disbursed tax payments and insurance premiums, led team meetings, coordinated monthly work schedules, answered Help Line questions and watched queue.
- Researched and gathered information regarding property tax bills, tax sales, and other lien information, to ensure timely disbursement and general customer satisfaction.
Technical Support/Customer Care Supervisor Resume
Objective : To employ my skills, knowledge and experience towards achieving and exceeding specific goals in the most efficient and effective manner.
Skills : Management Experience, Supervisory, Microsoft Office, Training, Recruiting.
- Performed were related to ensuring that all agents performed as efficiently as possible and to ensure that a safe, comfortable and productive work environment was maintained.
- Responsible for Asset Management which entailed ensuring that all assets on the production floor were in proper working order.
- Tracked agent performance and coached them on various areas of improvement.
- Created training documents and coordinated training sessions to update our agents on new processes.
- Created and forwarded Performance Reports to our international clients on a daily basis.
- Supervised and coordinated the daily activities of our agents through the creation of weekly schedules.
- Created and maintained an employee database containing a variety of personal information.
- Reviewed employee payroll information for accuracy and made corrections as needed.
Customer Care Supervisor Resume
Summary : To utilize my education, work experience and exceptional people skills to secure an entry-level position in the area of Customer Service.
Skills : Verint, Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, Sharepointe,.
- Responsible for writing and administering monthly employee performance appraisals as well as monthly reviews against goals and objectives.
- Review daily and weekly performance reports to determine strengths, identify opportunities, and use them as a method of coaching/developing team member.
- Ensured agent's stayed abreast of medical terminology and instructional resources by implementing a daily check system of applications.
- Monitor calls and provide ongoing feedback to Operations Manager via weekly team report.
- Coached agents on PA (Prior Authorization) processes and Override Procedures used to assist members with understanding the guidelines of their insurance.
- Supervise and facilitate the daily processes relating to agent's knowledge of Medicare D changes.
- Recruited and interviewed new hires as needed for the call center per general HR process.
Social Media Management