Customer Relations Associate Resume
Objective : Seeking a responsible job with an opportunity to utilize the skills currently maintain, while continuing towards professional growth.
Skills : Vitera Intergy & Vitera Intergy 8.0.
- Acted as trainer/teacher for new team members.
- Assisted customers with scheduling vehicle maintenance.
- Utilized multi-tasking in order to remain efficient and productive.
- Consistently met daily call quota.
- Wrote reports on customer disputes. Constantly strove to preserve customer satisfaction.
- Tracked noteworthy information into the customer database.
- Confirmed and requested appointments via email.
- Compiled letters to make certain guests received an exceptional service experience.
Sr. Customer Relations Associate Resume
Summary : Healthcare Consultant with experience in the Managed Care Industry utilizing Project Management Methodology. Experience working with a Conglomerate of Software Applications and Operating Systems. Bachelor's Degree in Communication Studies with excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CIS, CIS, Oracle, Oracle, Prime, Prime, ADP, LanFax, Jiva, Jiva, PassportClient.
- Quoted health, dental, vision and pharmacy benefits to members, providers, group administrators and other insurance companies.
- Answered questions via telephone on Individual direct-pay, Large Group and Small Group plans.
- Marketed individual direct pay plans, Adult rate, Student health and Non-group to customers.
- Verified member 's eligibility status, effective dates and termination dates of coverage.
- Posted payments and assisted members with billing, enrollment and benefits on direct-pay Conversion, Cobra, Medicare Supplement C+ (Medigap) plan and Medicare Replacement plans.
- Advised the caller of Claim status, payments and denials on BlueCard ITS Home and Host claims.
- Assisted providers with status on ITS - BlueCard National Account claims.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Customer Relations Associate Resume
Headline : Demonstrate good communication skills; currently, work as a Customer Service Representative at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama. take fifty or more calls a day, explaining to members their benefits to them, along with trying to explain exactly what it is they may be having difficulty understanding in a professional way.
Skills : Inventory Management, Excel.
- Troubleshoot customer (teacher, administrator, and parent) issues via phone (incoming and outgoing calls), live chat, and e-mail.
- Provide timely follow-up concerning customer inquiries such as login issue, server down-time, All -around program utilization issues/range of program, and also suggestions.
- Assisted potential customers with product questions and provide on-line support.
- Generated sales quotes based on the information of the particular school needs and the number of students that the program will reach.
- Communicated system resolution and carious overrides within the program to various personnel within Archipelago Learning.
- Recreated the User manual to reflect the completely new user interface for the Study Island Program.
- Ranged from creating new descriptions and adding more detailed context to different areas of the program to also editing the completed manual.
Masters Of Science
Customer Relations Associate III Resume
Objective : Highly professional, innovative, and results-oriented leader Proven ability to develop communications messages at strategic to tactical levels Works well independently or as a member of a team. Resourceful thinker and decision-maker Detail-oriented with high-quality standards.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Customer Service, Microsoft Excel.
- Assisted with promotional activities/events.
- Coordinated events with local organizations.
- Updated and monitored social networking sites.
- Created employee handbook.
- Maintained customer relations.
- Ensured customer received a positive experience. Processed inventory.
- Maintained store appearance. Opened and closed the store.
Customer Relations Associate II Resume
Objective : Customer Relations Associate is responsible for the customer experience through strategic planning, outreach and customer service. The CRAs are essential in the fulfillment of the Customer Service function, as well as in developing new marketing strategies and implementing new products.
Skills : Database Applications, Adobe Applications, ADP, Reporting, Immigration, Recruiting, ERP, Change Management,
- Responded to e-mails from the online hiring site as well as general information questions from internal associates.
- Responded to questions and resolved issues on the ATS system with current applicants.
- Assisted with the completion of reports and data entry.
- Verified employment verbally and drafted verification letters to employees.
- Communicated return to work notices and physical examination results to managers and representatives for potential candidates and employees on FMLA leave.
- Revised the Employment Verification Process and created new form to make process more efficient.
- Transferred forms to Adobe fillable forms saving time and efficiency.
Customer Relations Associate I Resume
Objective : Customer Relations Associate is responsible for the interaction between Sales and Marketing, to build and maintain customer relationships. In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with customers and prospects to develop new business opportunities.
Skills : Customer Service , Salesforce.Com, Sales & Marketing.
- Respond to all forms of correspondence and webmail to ensure appropriate resolutions.
- Receive inbound escalation calls via phone queue.
- Process credit and account cancellations and research inquiries.
- Resolve customer issues such as account maintenance, billing, cancel/reactivating accounts, credits, network/Provisioning, rates, products, promotions, literature requests and customer complaints from legal agencies.
- Resolve credit issues such as charges, memos, cut check requests, errors, and special payments.
- Contact customers via outbound calls or correspondence regarding solutions.
- Network Cost Analyst - Responsibilities include: Disputing incorrect rates and charges on vendor invoices.
Assistant Customer Relations Associate Resume
Objective : Obtain a position where my varied skills and work experience will make a positive contribution to the company. Ability Summary Multi-skilled individual with a wide range of experience including general office and material handling. Hard worker with a good attendance record; a productive team member. Excellent interpersonal and customer support skills. Positive attitude; willing to take on new challenges. Word, internet, PowerPoint. Able to type 37 wpm Able to safely operate forklifts and pallet jacks. Handled confidential material.
Skills : Customer Service,. Sales, Call Center, Dental Asst, Open Dental Software.
- Cabela's is the largest mail-order retail and internet outfitter of hunting, fishing, and outdoor gear in the world.
- Cabela's produces over 100 different specialty catalogs per year and is known internationally as a source of high-quality, affordable outdoor equipment.
- Worked in Lincoln call center.
- Answered telephones and took orders from the catalog or the Internet.
- Provided information about Cabela's products from the company website.
- Call center work was graded on accuracy and the number of calls per hour.
- For three different months, had the best record on a five-person team for most orders per hour.
Customer Relations Associate/Representative Resume
Objective : To work for a good company with a friendly work environment. Developing cost estimates for new business opportunities as well as predictive analysis of existing customer behavior patterns to make recommendations for new marketing strategies or product launches based on customer needs.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Received inbound calls and keyed orders.
- Helped customers log onto their internet accounts.
- Check the availability of products.
- Checked the status of processed orders and backorders and gave tracking information.
- Sent return labels to customers upon request.
- Maintained and updated customer files to ensure accuracy.
- Received a new position as corporate and government sales rep. Sent customers requested catalogs.
Customer Relations Associate/Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly personable Professional with over nine years of experience in Customer Service. Very professional Customer Services skills, as well as multi-tasking. Also have administrative skills which include but are not limited to cashiering, filing, billing, creating reports, emailing, faxing, taking orders, etc.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM Software.
- Served as a Customer Relations Associate in Webster, TX.
- Updated customer information in the computer database.
- Attended weekly meetings.
- Updated rebates in the computer system, as well as handling rebate issues with Customers.
- Handles complaints and concerns within the department.
- Cashiered for Customer Service department when needed.
- Answered and made phone calls to customers concerning the status of their loan.
Customer Relations Associate Resume
Summary : Certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR) Fourteen years of human resources experience recognized by commended performance and proven results. Extensive background in Human Resource affairs, including experience in employee recruitment, interviewing and training, staff development and competency, mediation, conflict resolution, benefits and compensation, HR recordkeeping, HR policy development and legal compliance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word.
- Assisted in resolving client concerns and problems with their accounts.
- Interacted with customers on a daily basis to provide accurate credit card information.
- Offered customers marketing opportunities for products that would add value to their accounts.
- Assisted management in troubleshooting company-wide account issues, significantly reducing the time and cost of the closing process.
- Consistently exceeded customer expectations in processing credit references to enable them to obtain loans quickly.
- Received Top Gun Award for excellence in sales.
- Identified, researched, and resolved customer issues with the computer system at hand.