Master Planner Resume
Summary : Experienced reliability and maintainability engineer pursuing BS in Electrical Engineering at the Citadel Graduate College. Excelled in multiple aspects of logistics, product development and product support. Worked on a multitude of Engineering Design and Review teams as well as in numerous aspects of Internal and External Supply Chain.
Skills : Supply Chain, Sap, Planning, Supply Chain Management, Excel, Inventory Management.
- Acted as the strategic link between various Marketing teams and the manufacturing plants for powder infant formula processes.
- Responsible for finished goods inventory and customer service to all regional markets.
- Lead the strategic and budgetary processes by developing the supply planning commitments to meet requirements of the Demand Planning and S&OP strategy.
- Used a combination of SAP system applications and capacity modeling applications to forecast internal utilization constraints and develop strategies to address capacity issues as they arise.
- Created the monthly rough-cut capacity model, resulting in the master production schedule (MPS).
- Ensured that all detailed production schedules and material requirement plans (MRP) are aligned and optimizing the regional manufacturing network.
- Leveraged both internal and external third party manufacturing plants to support the volume requirements.
Sr. Master Planner Resume
Summary : Over thirty years' experience in Scheduling, Subcontracts Supply Chain, Risk and Costing Operations Developed a detailed eye for Master Scheduling & Project Planning, Earned Value Scheduling Cost with Risk Assessment Implementation of several Operating Systems and add-on's Developed Company Budgets Negotiated Contract Budget and Schedule with Subcontractors and Vendors Established Operating Procedures, Metrics supporting Government Requirements, and Commercial Contracts.
Skills : Reliability Centered Maintenance Level I And II Certified.
- Directly responsible Master Scheduling and Supply Chain Material/Services Contracts.
- Master Scheduled working with Sales, Marketing, and Senior Management in development of Product Plan & Execution.
- Managed the delivery of a $130M gross inventory budget with emphasized focus on finished good inventory.
- Developed pre-build volume strategy in 1H2015 to support 2H2015 capacity constrained network.
- Developed monthly capacity updates and present to North America Supply Chain leadership team.
- Oversaw weekly production meeting to coordinate the efforts of all planners and account for 100% of all orders.
- Collaborated with final inspection and shipping to create database of systems shipments to increase communication.
Jr. Master Planner Resume
Objective : Detailed, results oriented Materials Planner with extensive professional experience. Expertise lies in analytical and problem solving on existing and new product lines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supply Chain Management, Lean Manufacturing, Production Management, Oracle, SAP, Purchasing, Procurement.
- Created excel reports and data tools.
- Created and managed production plans.
- Created cost reductions and market analysis.
- Responsible for quoting process of pump lines and working with sales team to win bids Establish project schedules, high level pump schedules, and .
- Managed comprehensive project to transition components from client to company owned while negotiating purchase prices for the components.
- Developed MRP tools to order components.
- Provided forecast to suppliers Work with customer service, master scheduler at corporate, sales, and .
Master Planner III Resume
Headline : Senior level business manager with strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills developed through progressively responsible assignments in a variety of business roles and environments. Extensive Marketing Management experience in across multiple categories in both classic CPG marketing and agency roles.
Skills : Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Strategic Sourcing.
- Created master schedule for production using sales and marketing data as well as last 3 months shipments for each product line (Photo, CVD, Enthone, Gases).
- Monitored factory performances using previous months forecast compared to factories actual builds for each product line.
- Managed planned inventory levels for all 19 U.S.
- Negotiated with the factory on priorities from open order report to improve OTD, and /or expedite critical orders.
- Monthly reviewed with Finance on cost variances on discrete jobs.
- Created canister loop process, to help determine and maintain a specific number of canisters for each customer to have in process at all times (i.e WIP, intrans-sit, on-line, etc ).
Master Planner II Resume
Summary : Planner Hands-on with solid production operation background, material procurement, and leadership skills possessing over eight years experience in manufacturing, P&L, assembly operation, customer services, quality system, and APICS certification. Track record of successes in product launch, lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, inventory reduction, supply chain and vendor development.
Skills : Leadership Development, TPM/Lean Mfg, Six Sigma Specialist, SAP, MS Office, Cost Reduction/Negotiation.
- Developed and executed a rolling production schedule for multiple work centers to align with sales forecast, inventory targets, and available capacity for domestic/export oral care products.
- Conducted weekly MPS meeting to communicate schedules, performance/challenges.
- Managed plant KPIs and maintaining monthly inventory.
- Procured and managed $1.1M of raw materials and packaging components to ensure uninterrupted production in assembly, compounding, and drive operations efficiency.
- Planted correspondent for ECNs and change management of raw and packaging materials.
- Responsible for inventory planning, lead time planning, and SAP system data management.
- Sequenced flavors, bottles type/sizes to minimize change over, reduced unplanned down time to less than 28%, improved schedule adherence to 93%, and AU to 54%.
Master Planner I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, team player, and goal-oriented individual seeks an accounting position with a competitive wage, solid opportunity, and a career path to success. Competitive Advantages Bachelor degree in Computer Information System 6 courses of MBA online program at University of Phoenix 5 year of Account Payable experience 4 years of Account Receivable experience 5 years of Computer Information experience Strong knowledge of MS Office to include advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Power Point.
Skills : Scheduler/Planner, ERP/MRP, Excel, Powerpoint, Inventory Mangament, Excellent Communication, Project Management.
- Experienced of MRP systems, purchasing, planning inventory control, and production scheduling.
- In charged of the master plan.
- Prepared, issued, and controled the production schedules.
- Ensured an effective allocation of the raw materials required.
- Controled flow of parts to meet production requirements.
- Planed, established, and maintained material work-in process, finished inventory.
- Performed other related duties as assigned.
Assistant Master Planner Resume
Summary : Materials Management/Supply Chain Professional with experience procuring a wide array of products in diverse industries. Effectively analyze schedule capacity and material requirements, negotiate blanket purchase orders, partner with suppliers to introduce new products, resolve quality issues, drive cost savings and ensure on-time delivery.
Skills : SAP, Insite, Maintenance Connection, AutoCad, Microsoft Office, Spanish.
- Developed and maintained model schedules that achieved both customer satisfaction and effective utilization of company resources.
- Maintained effective cross-functional working relationships throughout East Aurora campus.
- Implemented outsourcing of $1 million of machined parts annually by coordinating op sheet changes, inspection plans and the vendor production schedule to meet customer requirements.
- Restructured the material handling process for a major product line work that implemented a CONWIP system in the manufacturing cell with $18 million in sales.
- Participated on team that was developing a cell for a major product line to reduce the lead-time from 8-10 months to 4 months with $8 million in annual sales.
- Led a lean project for RBP to reduce material handling in the cell.
- Transitioned from kit pull to point of use for $5 million in annual sales.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Master Planner Resume
Headline : Proficient self-starter: with 27 years materials experience in aerospace, semiconductor, wireless communications, and oil/gas.
Skills : Materials Planning, Materials Planning, Production Planning.
- Created the Master Production Schedule in the MRP system to generate requirements for manufactured and purchased parts while ensuring desired inventory levels are maintained.
- Presented weekly forecast/MRP changes to affected groups, and their impact.
- Provided guidance/training to Planners on MRP principles and Oracle planning processes/tools.
- Analyzed data, including enterprise requirements planning information and prepare reports as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal supply chain execution.
- Maintained accuracy of planning bills, with input from Product Managers.
- Tracked record of driving projects to completion that meet predefined schedule and scope requirements.
- Able to interface with all levels of employees in the organization and demonstrate solid relationship building skills.
Energy Legal Studies
Master Planner/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity with a company that will utilize strong organizational skills, knowledge, interpersonal skills, and over 16 years of varied experience to add versatility and value to operations.
Skills : Inventory Management, Oracle, MRP/MPS, 80 WPM, Office Management.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling for all business segments, including production pilots, launch products, and medias on filling and packaging lines to optimize customer service and operation efficiency.
- Reviewed monthly Material Production Scheduling (MPS) to schedule line items based on a forecast derived from the Sales & Marketing team; initiate corrective action for any discrepancies.
- Created and maintained accurate production orders (batch/shop orders) on all scheduling systems to ensure an accurate regeneration of the weekly material requirements plan or MRP.
- Interfaced with Purchasing to resolve issues with shortages and missed dock dates and make recommendations on order quantities to maintain production schedules.
- Created and maintained planning parameters, recipes and routings for assigned items.
- Generated and reviewed the weekly back-order list to assure those products are expedited through the QA components release, production, and review process.
- Measured and published schedule adherence (schedule pushes/misses) by week-end.
Master Planner Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as a PLM Data Analyst to utilize strong analytical and planning kills. Silicon device supply chain management. Sales forecasts, NPI, material logistics, backlog & fulfillment, inventory control, product life management and process improvement. Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio. Manufacturing applications including Agile, SAP, Oracle, RapidResponse.
Skills : Project Management Professional, Excel.
- Executed production build plans, NPI plans and scheduled materials to maximize resources.
- Analyzed sales forecast, inventory, and developed weekly supply plans that meet customer demands and financial plan.
- Generated and published metrics of performance.
- Managed order fulfillment from hub to customers and ensures is prioritizing and executing shipments efficiently.
- Monitored allocations and shipments to adjust forecast properly.
- Provided daily-bucketed schedules by SKU to manufacturing and install production compliance metrics to measure performance.
- Responsible for direct planning activities including the proper management of finished goods and supply inventories.
- Developed and distributed production schedules based on historical sales and sales forecasts.
- Recognized by Program Manager for being a major contributor to improving delivery performance by at least 50%.