Customer Service Professional Resume
Summary : With years of customer service experience in a wide range of situations, and over 2year experience in sales. I will always strive to be number one in my field of work, and represent the company in a professional manner. I'm an honest, reliable, and trust worthy person. Presentations, research, and customer relations are a priority, along with persistence, integrity, all with my head held high. Selling product with customer satisfaction is my goal and it will be achieved.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, take or enter orders.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers problems.
- Determine charges for services requested Up-sale of new or additional services or products.
- Maintain relationships, with nothing less the pure satisfaction.
- Servicing and maintaining equipment, to sure they have all the product needed for maximizing production.
- Selling new product, and refilling product, while demonstrating new product that could be useful.
Customer Service Professional/Sales Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seasoned customer service professional who maintains an high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
Skills : Personable/approachable, Enthusiastic, Culturally sensitive, Organized, Detail-oriented, Self-starter, Supportive, Flexible, Articulate, Creative instruction style, Microsoft Office, Social Media.
- Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
- Made reasonable procedure exceptions to accommodate unusual customer requests.
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
- Addressed customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintained up-to-date records at all times.
- Developed effective relationships with all call center departments through clear communication.
- Built customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls for customers who reported product issues.
- Achieved customer satisfaction rating of 97% for 12 months, exceeding corporate target.
Provider Customer Service Professional Resume
Objective : To obtain an Office Support position with a company where I can utilize my administrative assistant and customer service skills, initiative, and hardworking ability serving customers and relieving management of clerical duties.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Assisted over 800 customers a week processed credit card purchases of millions of dollars in earned American Express points.
- Employed questioning and listening skills interviewing callers and making referrals supporting effective telephone communication.
- Data entry to ensure accurate and up to date records are kept on all transactions.
- Continuously worked to maintain an effective approach serving customers while handling in coming telephone call transfers, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Worked to improve customer retention through programs and services provided to customer.
- Deescalated difficult callers, responded to issues, and provided solutions, implemented appropriate ways of serving and communicating with different behavior types on the telephone.
- Made necessary adjustments to sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of individuals.
- Explained products, services and prices and answered questions posed by customers.
Customer Service Professional/Direct Sales Rep Resume
Objective : To obtain a higher position that will enable me to utilize my educational background, strong organizational skills, and ability to work independently or as an integral part of a team.
Skills : Intermediate With Windows, Microsoft Office; Type - 55wpm.
- Responsible for providing quick, friendly, and "above and beyond" customer service.
- Greeting each customer to ascertain specific customer needs.
- Understanding and responding appropriately to basic customer and employee inquires.
- Demonstrating and explaining merchandise in all areas of the store.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the store; sales floor, register areas, lawn and garden, lumber yard, shipping and receiving.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing.
- Ability to operate store equipment in assigned area (including but not limited to telephone, paging system, copiers, fax machines, computers, etc.) Accomplishments Voted as friendliest cashier by Yelp reviewer.
Bachelor's Of Science In Environmental Biology
Customer Service Professional/Operations Specialist Resume
Headline : Customer Service professional looking for a position in the human resources, finance & business field which will allow expansion of knowledge that has been acquired from a wealth of employment experience; known for being professional with excellent communication skills as well as a track record of delivering exceptional results in any task that is assigned.
- Handled complex inbound calls from Financial Institution clients having difficulty accessing Financial Institution website.
- Analyzed and monitored overdraft transactions and made decisions within delegated authority.
- Provided solutions mutually beneficial to the customer and the firm.
- Researched trouble tickets for second-level technical support Information Technology help desk.
- Provided customers with information concerning various types of accounts and banking services, which contributed to retaining long standing business relationships.
- Performed quality checks by coaching phone analysts on Soft Skills, call improvement, phone techniques to improve stats.
- Created quality standards and developed training programs to build a strong team.
Customer Service Professional II Resume
Objective : I am currently looking for a full time position in an environment that offers a greater challenge and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Appointment manager, POS system, Microsoft Office.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
Master of Science
Customer Service Professional/Health Advisor Resume
Summary : Secure a challenging and rewarding position where my skills and leadership abilities will impart knowledge and enthusiasm for a life of health and wellness. To introduce, produce, and implement new techniques for the advancement of client relations delivering the best health outcomes and highest level of service through a life-sustaining approach of care and wellness in a healthcare environment.
Skills : MS Office, Typing, Access, Adobe Acrobat, Customer.
- Handles inbound calls in a call center environment on a variety of subjects.
- Resolves customer inquiries, billing issues, and product/service concerns.
- Generate revenue by explaining and selling products and services to new and existing customers.
- Access and update customer accounts through computer based systems with the customer on the phone.
- Gains and maintains product/service knowledge, billing system, working knowledge of telephony technology and industry updates.
- Skill in entering information accurately via computer terminal.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate in a courteous, professional manner with customers and promote positive company image.
Customer Service Professional Rep Resume
Objective : Greeted customers and answered questions. Knowledge of current sales, promotions and policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Cashering, Call Center, Merchandising, Professional Telephone Etiquette.
- Provide internal customers with assistance for customer issue resolution.
- Perform any research required to satisfy customer account concerns.
- Successfully handle escalated external customer concerns.
- Track and maintain records for all internal and external customer correspondence.
- Recognize developmental opportunities based on erformance trends.
- Review and approve submitted customer account adjustments (credits/debits).
- Works under minimal supervision and guidance.
- Comply with established call handling metrics.
BS In Interior Design
Customer Service Professional III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position within a company who offers professional and personal growth; where I can utilize my analytical, technical and administrative skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Quickbooks, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Office Management.
- Answer questions and resolve issues based on phone calls/letters from members, providers and plan sponsors.
- Determine medical necessity, applicable coverage provisions and verify member plan eligibility relating to incoming correspondence and internal referrals.
- Review member claim history to ensure accurate tracking of benefit maximums and/or coinsurance/deductible.
- Handle incoming requests for appeals and pre-authorizations.
- Use applicable system tools and resources to produce quality letters and spreadsheets in response to inquiries received.
- Process new claim handoffs, complaints, grievance and appeals via target systems.
- Document and track contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors.
- Utilize basic functionality of Aetna's standard office technology tools.
Certificate Of Employability In Legal Occupations
Customer Service Professional/Trainer Resume
Headline : An innovative Patient Financial Specialist that resolves common, complex and escalated issues directly impacting provider and insured claims by working with other Health Care Plans, the insured, or providers. I am looking to take all the knowledge that I have been privileged to gain at BCBS and Veritas Collaborative to be a vital member to a staff which also welcomes my leadership abilities and vision to enhance the culture of a company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Avaya Software, Verint Impact 360 Scheduling Software, Call Center.
- Act as a service relationship professional for BCBSNC customers, employer groups and providers to successful service health care insurance needs.
- Provide consistent, reliable and customized stakeholder service interactions in a highly efficient and effective manner.
- Develop, manage and expand customer relationships at service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Support the company by delivering seamless, energetic and innovative service solutions to increase stakeholder satisfaction and retain customers.
- Answer incoming phone calls from health care providers (i.e.
- physician offices, clinics) and identify the type of assistance the provider needs Utilize probing and creative problem solving methods to resolve foundational customer inquiries by achieving FCR.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Healthcare and Network Management partners to further optimize customer, group and provider relations by identifying opportunities to promote stakeholder programs.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service Complete the documentation necessary to track provider issues and facilitate the reporting of overall trends.
B.S. In Information Systems
Customer Service Professional - Billing Resume
Objective : To obtain a job where I can apply my extensive background of customer service and call center skills. To be able to work in an environment in which I can bring success to the company as well as my own personal development as an employee.
Skills : Strong use of: Pro Tools, Final Cut Pro, Canon XL1 & 2, Sony XDCam, Illustrator, Photoshop, Avid, After Effects, Still Photography, Scriptwriting, DVD Studio Pro, Microsoft Office, and Power Point.
- Act as a service relationship management professional for BCBSNC customers, employer groups and providers to successfully service healthcare insurance needs.
- Provided consistent, reliable, and customized stakeholder interactions in highly efficient and effective manner.
- Strengthen the BCBSNC brand by developing, managing and expanding customer relationships at service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Support and be committed to the mission, vision, and values of the company by delivering seamless, energetic and innovative service solutions to increase stakeholder satisfaction and retain customers.
- Utilize probing and creative problem solving methods to resolve foundational customer inquiries on first contact.
- Document corrective measures and provide instructions as needed to internal business areas to ensure prompt resolution and response to customer inquiries.
- Identify and obtain information and records from customers, members, providers, and/or employer group to correct/update information, claims and membership records when necessary.
- Identify understand and anticipate customers' unexpressed needs and concerns in a caring manner.
Sales Customer Service Professional Resume
Objective : Compassionate professional who actively listens and builds trust to help clients resolve personal issues and achieve life goals. Guidance counselor effective at working with clients and families who may be in crisis. Acts as a sympathetic guide and advocate to help clients navigate complex and stressful situations. Outreach professional offering profound knowledge of research methods, techniques and sources information.
Skills : Skills: Microsoft Office Skillful in communication, organization, and data entry. 50 WPM Talented at multitasking Bilingual Spanish Attention to detail, focus, and goal-oriented.
- Greeted persons entering establishment, determined nature and purpose of visit, and directed or escorted them to specific destinations.
- Operated telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Operated office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and used computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Learned to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Conducted searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Heard and resolved complaints from customers or the public.
- Received payment and recorded receipts for services; filed and maintained records.
- Collected, sorted, distributed, or prepared mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
High School Diploma
Customer Service Professional I Resume
Objective : Motivated individual with over 4 years' experience in customer services and sound communication skills. Recognized by management as a hands-on, proactive problem solver, with hard work ethics and great customer service skills. Skilled in the use of MS Office applications including, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, and Internet Explorer, with a typing speed of 45 words per minute. Successfully received HS Diploma and currently enrolled at West Virginia University at Parkersburg.
Skills : Powerpoint, Microsoft office, Multi-Line Phone System.
- Received inquiries from customers from various sources (phone and email), answered questions and resolved individual problems.
- Prioritized customer needs, determined special requirements, and obtained required information and samples to open the project.
- Organized customer information by classifying and segmenting the customer, entered new or updated information into a database (Lotus, Oracle R12, Excel), etc., using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Provided support for non-technical customer requests, including questions/issues such as billing inquiries, service requests, and general information.
- Assembled all required reports and documents to be sent to the client in a complete package, measured and monitored customer satisfaction through customer satisfaction reviews, followed up on concerns, informed the customer of the certification, and closes the project.
- Actively participated in teams to continuously improve and drive quality into service to the customer.
- Manpower Associate Appreciation Award for demonstrating continued commitment to excellence and success.
Customer Service Professional Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and rewarding position with a company that requires strong communication and organizational skills to utilize my experience, dedication and integrity in an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant role.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Assisted customers with store and product complaints.
- Responsible for ringing up customers in a timely manner and guaranteeing high level of customer service.
- Processed confidential tax form information.
- Maintained computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports and documents.
- Processed credit card transactions during the checkout process.
- Greeted all clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responded to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.