Director Of Program Management Resume
Summary : Accomplished Leader in technical program management, software engineering and solutions deliver. Experienced in forecasting, planning, execution, directing and influencing teams, executives, stakeholders and customers regarding successful solutions delivery. Talented in understanding and analyzing business opportunities and leveraging technology, process and resources efficiently in order to deliver high quality business value and software features.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Web, JIRA, JIRA, Tableau.
- Responsible for Virtustream is a provider of cloud computing management software, infrastructure as a service and managed services for global enterprise and governments customers as well as service providers.
- Directs report of the CIO of Product Engineering and tasked with managing programs associated with developing and deploying various releases of the xStream Cloud Management Platform.
- Managed several highly collaborative global agile teams.
- Tasked with delivering mission critical cloud management features using scrum.
- Worked closely with Sr.management understanding the global landscape as it relates to our product offerings and strategic road maps.
- Worked closely with our CIO, Sr.Managers, Product management, Professional Services, Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Decomposed product roadmaps into consumable release trains of feature sets that are transformed into deployable solution sets and made available to our cloud based ecosystem.
Sr. Director Of Program Management Resume
Summary : A highly qualified engineering director possessing more than 15 years' experience in high tech companies. 8 years of people management experience, 4 years of midlevel management. Experienced in managing and directing managers and individuals across functions, products and programs, including building and growing new organizations.
Skills : Customer Management Performance Management, Customer.
- Present Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- Develops electronic design automation (EDA), software, hardware, and silicon intellectual property (IP).
- Manages cross geographical team (15), and 3 managers in the US and Brazil.
- Responsible In charge of product management of a $50M product/apps, including customer tracking, products alignment and resolving priorities across customers.
- Responsible In charge of product quality for all the business units, defining optimized processes for resource allocation, increasing automation and deploying new tools.
- Responsible for The high product quality is confirmed by our tier-1 corporate customers.
- Responsible for Driving Interfaces at the corporate level in front of IT/Operations for smooth R&D execution, yearly allocation of $500k for compute expansions across 4 sites (US/Sweden/India/Israel) Corporate level representative for Corporate Quality Initiative.
- Drove the business unit to become #1 in Quality at cadence, confirmed at CEO level and tier-1 customers (fortune 100).
Jr. Director Of Program Management Resume
Objective : A diverse executive with a strong Lean, 6-sigma Operational Excellence and Engineering background. Goal oriented, metrics driven and results focused. A keen understanding of what impacts the bottom-line. An 'out-of-the-box' thinker with Leadership roles that have focused on Business Process Improvements to increase efficiency, reduce costs and maximize ROI across several Operational areas (Manufacturing, Supply-Chain, Quality, New Product Introduction, Program Management).
Skills : Knowledge Of Bitcoin And Blockchain Technology, Digital Imaging, Cameras, Optics, Video.
- Implemented a Program Management Office (PMO) process.
- Enhanced the New Product Introduction (NPI) and Service process.
- Released new product programs into production: -Implemented an NPI "toll-gate" process based on Program Mgmt Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) life-cycle process.
- Implemented weekly 1-page summary of NPI program status, risks, and mitigation plans.
- Released 3 products into production.
- Completed FCC, CE and UL submittals.
- Led cross-functional team to develop an in-field serviceability process, associated training, and deployment.
- Responsible for the implementation of a Quality System focused on customer satisfaction, supply-chain, outgoing product quality and incoming inspection performance.
Director Of Program Management I Resume
Objective : Program Management and Supply Chain professional with proven success achieving on-time delivery metrics, reducing cycle time and building successful teams within a global Fortune 500 telecommunications company. I am a company leader with extensive experience in delivering mobile device software and hardware projects along with supply chain initiatives. Respected manager known for personal credibility, integrity, effective leadership and communication.
Skills : Application Lifecycle Management, Scrum, UP, Agile,.
- Directed and led a global team of Program Managers in the development of complex mobile device software and hardware projects.
- Led end to end program management effort for the launch of Moto G.
- Initiated all the upfront planning for Moto X and Droid Ultra.
- Effectively led a team of program managers on the Global on-time launch of DROID RAZR and AT&T launch of Atrix HD.
- Delivered 10 programs with a team of 8 employees in Beijing, China in a 2 year period.
- Provided program leadership on schedules, software plans, building plans, core teams, issue tracking, and regulatory compliance to launch programs successfully.
- Interfaced with the portfolio planning team successfully developed an engineering team assignment process.
- Organized and lead program reviews and general operation reviews for senior management.
Director Of Program Management II Resume
Headline : Senior-level leader adept at managing programs, projects, people, and technology resources to achieve business goals. Solid background in engineering, with a strong focus on quality assurance. Demonstrated ability leading and mentoring dynamic, cross-functional teams. Wide range of expertise in automotive, health care, and commercial software development.
Skills : Project Management, Program Management, Operations Management,.
- Lead project manager for five projects, resulting in over $120,000 in revenue in a six-month time period.
- Responsible for Commission on Homelessness, and Florida Local Government Coalition Prepared proposals for projects with the potential of over $500,000 in revenue.
- Effectively communicated equally with client executives, their teams, and members of the community to ensure the goals of each project were successfully achieved.
- Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly-evolving environments.
- Collaborated with colleagues to ensure standardization of office processes and procedures.
- Coordinated 14 key stakeholder meetings to discuss and gain feedback on proposed recommended solutions to water resource shortages in Central Florida, including those in the agriculture industry, environmentalists, businesses, and those in government.
- Successful creation of solutions plan representative of all stakeholder's input.
- Coordinated two regional meetings for members of 28 statewide organizations represented in the Coalition.
Director Of Program Management III Resume
Summary : Experienced Program Manager, Engineering Manager with strong Project Engineering experience in large Telecommunications, Radar Programs and Installation Deployments for commercial and military customers both domestically and internationally. Management strengths include the ability to harness the talent of staff to reach project and company goals.
Skills : Risk Management, Change Management, Earned Value, Visual Basic, Process Improvement, Program Management.
- Responsibile for national/international telecommunication and other programs.
- Consistently met program cost and schedule requirements in order to meet the company's margin projections for the companies largest projects.
- Demonstrated the ability to plan and execute successful programs, author detailed cost and schedule reports, understand/modify contracts, provide financial projections, managed auditable accounting records and conduct technical, customer and management reviews.
- Planned and directed the following programs considered key to the corporation: Currently deputy project manager of a $100M project in the Middle East Deployed a full managed services project for Maersk Container ships that includes M2M commercial traffic and crew welfare internet services and HW/network deployments at 13 teleports and 375 vessels around the globe; $3M to $7M per year.
- Directed the design, development and construction of the first large scale IP based Direct to Home Network (DTH) in India for Bharti Airtel.
- Directed development and construction of Showtime's broadcast center including doubling the AC power to the building, disaster recovery design, HVAC, broadcast architecture, fire suppression, facility security and facility management meeting the on air transition date in lieu of unlimited damages.
- Upgraded 38 difficult cell sites in the mid-west for Sprint's 4G LTE rollout.
- Responsible for Development and First article testing of HNS Jupiter Ka band ground stations; $20M Proposal Manager for the NATO SGS (Satellite Gateway) sites; $100M proposal Proposal Manager for the Northern Border initiative, part of Boeing's SBInet project.
- Organinized and managed nationwide rollouts of satcom equipment for CBS, FOX, DirecTV and Sirius Satellite Radio.
Asst. Director Of Program Management Resume
Objective : Leverage unique and extensive experience with the complex, consultative sales environment - to return maximum value to the company and stakeholders.
Skills : Solution architect, enterprise architect, Strategy,.
- Established and managed Program Management Office (PMO) while maintaining hardware and software product development.
- Mentored and motivated a staff of professionals.
- Managed resources and scheduled quality improvements.
- Focused on baseline program management skill set, product life cycle, and portfolio management initiatives.
- Represented company internally and externally.
- Select Achievements: Legitimized PMO by creating a three-step plan that demonstrated a Positive Return on Investment (ROI).
- Implemented operational enhancements including development of engineering processes to incorporate Product Lifecycle and Phase Gate Review.
- Researched and implemented Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process resulting in a unified comprehensive engineering design methodology across all business units.
- Realized cost reductions, design integrity, and consistent delivery by building strong relationships with offshore suppliers including Contract Manufacturers (CM), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), and Joint Design Manufacturers (JDM).
Associate Director Of Program Management Resume
Headline : Creative, experienced professional with solid background in R&D, Testing, Product development and Manufacturing. Experience has been Engineering Management, Project Management, Lead Engineer and Manufacturing engineer. Various Industries experience Defense, Standard Commercial, Auto Industry, Bus Industry, Nuclear Industry and Aggregate Industry.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Led the Program Management for the AWV program with a $3.125 billion budget.
- Oversaw budget, finance, human relations, communications, real estate services, consultant and third party agreements including railroads.
- Responsible for financial forecasts, budget development, and accounting for the AWV program.
- Directed 5 managers and a team of 33 employees.
- Managed the Office of Transit Mobility and the directed the implementation of the Regional Mobility Grant Program, a performance-based urban transportation grant program.
- Oversaw the competitive $40 million Regional Mobility grant program and $30 million park and ride program, reporting to the Governor, state executives, and the Washington State Legislature.
- Served as WSDOT lead for the Sound Transit (ST2) Expert Review Panel.
Lead Director Of Program Management Resume
Summary : Influence based on trust and expertise, not just authority. Infectious passion for continual learning and continual improvement. High performance culture that makes having fun a priority.
Skills : MS Office, UNANET.
- Directs three (3) critical mission functions: (Financial Management, Reference and Reporting Management, and Compliance Management). These mission areas include, but are not limited to:
- Manages accounting and custodial processes for all oil, gas, solid mineral and other revenue streams on Federal and Indian lands including offshore.
- Oversees end-to-end processes to track, verify, and ensure accurate reference, royalty, and production data
- Examines industry compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and lease terms for products removed from Federal and Indian lands.
- Formulates and develops standards and procedures for RRCM. Recommending policies to the ONRR Director and to the Deputy Assistant Secretary for Natural Resources Revenue Management.
- Provides general program direction and policy making, ensuring consistency with overall ONRR policies and objectives, and implementing strategic planning initiatives consistent with executive direction.
- Reports all aspects of active project status including kpis, risks and mitigation plans to ensure on-time delivery.
Director Of Program Management Resume
Headline : Executive program director with experience building, leading and motivating cross-functional teams in the creation and execution of dynamic integrated solutions for digital, mobile, social and traditional advertising programs/campaigns. Proven records of leading and developing various globalization and localization projects from strategic stages to actions and results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Program Management,.
- Oversees all company initiatives and client programs, while creating a structure, process, and best practices for the agency.
- Works closely with the COO and VP of Client Partners to improve efficiency and remodels the previous foundation into a scalable process.
- Develops junior level associates to become experts and specialists in program management and their specialized discipline.
- Supervises and drives projects to be completed on time and on budget.
- Manages and leads a team of digital producers to manage all digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for driving digital production scale and innovation.
- Developed and delivered detailed project plans, including overall budget allocations, schedule roll-ups, and all project critical path and risk assessment.
- Implements agile management to increase the scalability and profitability of digital production model of the following elements.