Director Of Programs Resume
Summary : Director/Therapist of programs serving children, families and adults with specific needs. Counseling, psychosocial assessments and treatment planning, individual, family and group therapy, training, developing and managing a staff.
Skills : Project Management, Technical Support, Strategy planning.
- Designed, developed, and implemented new programs, initiatives, services, and products to help progress of the company.
- Implemented approved strategies for new program developments and improving existing programs.
- Wrote proposals and reports for general and specific program support.
- Served as a key resource person to members, staff, various audiences, and the designated Product Manager.
- Oversaw a variety of processes and project implementations.
- Directed and coordinated resources throughout respective company functions.
- Conducted regular program reviews to make sure program development and key performance indicators stay on track.
Sr. Director Of Programs Resume
Summary : To obtain a rewarding and challenging position that will further allow to develop potential while utilizing skills and education to enhance and promote the organization. Expertise in leading business and technology.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Leadership, Program management.
- Worked independently to develop the plan for the organization.
- Organized Board of Directors for the structure of the business.
- Initiated all efforts to gain support to the project.
- Responsible for developing the business plan.
- Represented the organization on the radio and television presentations.
- Managed the activities of a non-profit project.
- Created and managed all fundraising activities from event development to selling tickets.
PhD In Development And Leadership
Jr. Director Of Programs Resume
Objective : Over 10 years experience in Director of Programs, dealing with situations that seem unsolvable. Work well under pressure and have a calm disposition. Excellent in responsive customer service through situation analysis and timely resolve escalated problems.
Skills : Oracle, Enterprise Manager, Network management, Process Management.
- Developed and maintained landlord relationships while mediating concerns with clients.
- Ensured all paperwork is received and filed for new and existing landlords.
- Scheduled and delivered landlord orientations.
- Supervised and oversaw the Resource Counselors that work
- Tracked and monitored program participant's growth in database.
- Funded and granted to determine clients award amounts.
- Ensured clients in program are provided with essential life skills workshops.
B.A. In Political Science
Asst. Director Of Programs Resume
Headline : Worked as a professional in managing community programs and projects for organizations, and working side-by-side with other key staff and stakeholders to support organizations' mission and vision.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Online Marketing, Community, Project Management, Communication.
- Crafted customized proposals in response to Request for Proposals (RFPs) for various grant sources based upon project themes and objectives.
- Expanded funding and diversified projects by writing winning proposals.
- Sponsored Open World Program.
- Set short and long term program goals and led strategic initiatives.
- Communicated daily with project contacts at the DOS, USAID.
- Reviewed site management practices to bring into compliance with county standards.
- Requested and granted capital to improve dining hall, kitchen, and medical facility.
Associate Director Of Programs Resume
Summary : To secure a part time/contract position that utilizes training and experience in professional and community service. Relationship & consensus builder, from unionized labor to executive management. Leading global teams in transformative initiatives to drive revenue.
Skills : Property management, Staff Supervisor, Case Management.
- Responsible for the administration, operation and oversight in the development.
- Responsible for the programs like adult and youth educational programs, mentorship programs and other support services.
- Researched the availability of various public and private funding sources.
- Prepared proposals for traditional and non-traditional funding from private foundations.
- Compiled statistics on performance outcomes of programs for submission to Board of Directors.
- Developed, coordinated and promoted program services and determined goals and objectives.
- Educated community groups and organizations on program specific issues.
Masters Of Arts
Director Of Programs/Manager Resume
Summary : Extensive record of achievements in business development, program management and strategic planning. Expertise extends from selling products and services in the defense market to managing communications programs and performing aviation systems analyses.
Skills : Program Management, Program Development, Leadership, Accreditation.
- Provided operational oversight to include supervision and management of the accreditation process.
- Directed the implementation and execution of activities, meetings and programs.
- Worked to identify areas for enhancement, including application streamlining, and technology solutions.
- Managed online learning management system and association management system.
- Worked with Commissioners to determine appropriate engagement for site visits and reviewer appointments.
- Worked with the Council on Standards Development to develop, maintain, and disseminate evidence-based standards.
- Oversaw the development of marketing efforts as warranted by business plans.
B.A. In Psychology
Director Of Programs/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Passionate about patients and clients. Goal is to foster relationships with patient advocacy groups to improve the quality of life of patients with chronic, rare and hard to treat diseases.
Skills : Relationship builder, Negotiator, Client Support.
- Collected and reviewed documents in accordance with established guidelines.
- Directed and managed the activities of the Office of Immigration and Resettlement Services.
- Planned and directed development and communication of information.
- Designed to keep the public informed of organization's Immigration services.
- Coordinated projects and seminars to communicate changes and progress in the federal system.
- Prepared and filed immigrant and non-immigrant petitions with USCIS.
- Researched and assembled applicants' information to file Asylum and other petitions with success.
BS In Journalism
Director Of Programs/Representative Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Director Of Programs with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Project management, Leadership, Excellent communication.
- Organized, directed, and managed new programmatic initiatives.
- Supported affordable development for single-family and multi-family.
- Coordinated all capacity building programs for non-profit affordable housing developers.
- Prepared request for proposals.
- Managed the selection & award process of contracts.
- Ensured compliance with specific program requirements.
- Managed efforts to provide technical assistance & financing to support affordable and mixed-income housing developments.
PhD. In Urban Planning/Policy
Director Of Programs/Consultant Resume
Summary : A versatile leader, who has sixteen years of experience with nonprofits, who has a desire to build stronger communities through nonprofit services. Extensive experience developing and facilitating training, event planning and nonprofit sector.
Skills : Non Profit Management, Graphic Design, Marketing Strategy.
- Responsible for grants management and preparing grant applications.
- Attended meetings and works on the legal committee/ testing and compliance committees.
- Supervised fair housing staff and sixty volunteers.
- Worked closely with local and state government agencies.
- Resolved complaints of unfair housing practices.
- Managed and developed high caliber staff through training and mentorship.
- Coordinated fair housing investigations, through systemic and complaint based testing.
Masters In Nonprofit Management
Director Of Programs Resume
Summary : Management professional, with proven ability to address complex issues effecting operational improvements in efficiency, productivity, and business processes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project management, Customer service.
- Provided direction and added a new cancer prevention project to the organization.
- Monitored federal and state legislation for its impacts on the camp site and programs.
- Facilitated new self- esteem building grant programs for girls 14-17 years of age.
- Assisted in the planning and facilitating of camp programs with several new collaborators.
- Increased summer camp enrollment from the past years with over 600 girls registered with a 38% increase.
- Created and facilitated outcome related age appropriate program opportunities.
- Recruited, hired and oversaw training of each staff member.
Master Of Business Administration