Platoon Leader Resume
Objective : Over 10+ years total experience with at least 4 years of Military background and the remaining can be either military, police, and/or PSC.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Leadership, Leadership Training, Team Oriented, Java, XML, Software Development.
- Responsible for everything platoon does or fails to do.
- Established and maintained the firing capability of the platoon.
- Supervised the displacement, movement, and occupation of the platoon.
- Supervised the POC (platoon operations center), and be prepared to perform the duties of the FDO(Fire Direction Officer) to facilitate 24-hour operations.
- Supervised the use of the M90 radar chronograph.
- Supervised the overall maintenance of platoon equipment.
- Ensured continuous security of the platoon (with emphasis during displacement and occupation of position).
Sr. Platoon Leader Resume
Summary : System Engineering and Technical Analysis (SETA) contractor in a government program office. Plan, coordinate and conduct tests and exercises. - Software verification and validation of the Ground Based (now THAAD) radar [?] Automated air defense command and control systems operation, support and analysis. [?] Programming languages: C, C++, Visual C++, UNIX shell script, Perl, Java, Ada and FORTRAN.
Skills : Self Driven, Research And Development, Budgeting, Account.
- Supported a Combat Aviation Brigade (CAB) and a Special Forces Group Supply Support Activities (SSAs).
- Oversaw the management of two Supply Support Activities with 2,485 Authorized Stockage List (ASLs) lines valued at $37.7 million in support of 188 customers.
- Responsible for the overall health, welfare, discipline, training and development of 12 Noncommissioned Officers (NCOs) and 52 Soldiers.
- Responsible for the readiness and accountability of $2.5 million.
- Managed tasks and lead Soldiers.
- Completed missions through leadership.
- Received orders, developed plans, and delegated work to subordinates.
Jr. Platoon Leader Resume
Objective : Highly rated and dependable professional with over 10 years of military experience in high profile administration, leadership, and operations positions. Strong ability to train and motivate subordinates to learn new tasks and accomplish company goals and timelines. Detail-oriented with the capability to apply knowledge and expertise to the overall vision and mission.
Skills : Automated air defense command and control systems operation,.
- Managed the acquisition and maintenance of weapons systems and fielding schedules for firing ranges.
- Prepared and conducted program briefings and strategic plans to platoon personnel for every mission.
- Served additionally as Supply Officer.
- Managed and maintained all unit equipment and inventory.
- Served additionally as Officer in Charge of Reply Point (RP) Six on Main Supply Route (MSR) Tampa which relayed all calls for assistance from redeploying and deploying units in the region, as well as, civilian contract supply convoys.
- Ensured the timely implementation of all battery logistics in a tactical environment.
- Verified minimum (min) quadrant elevation (QE) for each howitzer.
Platoon Leader III Resume
Summary : Seeking a long-term career opportunity by utilizing education, work ethic, and professional skill set, Assisted with providing screening smoke and decontamination and hazard waste procedures as needed and managed a training gas chamber.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Autocad, Data Entry, Estimating, Cost Control.
- Managed and maintained stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
- Reviewed and managed quantities received against bills of contracts, purchase requests and shipping documents Manage incoming supplies and equipment.
- Managed the construction of bins, shelving and other storage aids.
- Simplified and standardized the collection and use of maintenance data.
- Oversaw the quality and accuracy of performance, cost and parts data through improved maintenance management.
- Managed the receiving and the stocking of bulk and package petroleum products.
- Issued and dispensed bulk fuels and water from storage and distribution facilities to using units.
B.A. In Military Science
Platoon Leader I Resume
Summary : Proven track record of supervision and management of personnel, equipment and resources with measurable results; a solution-oriented problem solver, with a focus on attention to detail, project accomplishment, and teamwork.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Psychology, Military, Scheduling, Schedule Appointments, Inventory.
- Served as a platoon leader, 1st battalion of the 214th FA regiment.
- Lead 35 soldiers while conducting training on how to conduct a maintenance check on the vehicles in the motor pool, clearing of excess equipment, and lead the battery in physical training.
- Taught a class on how to react to a chemical, biological, radioactive and nuclear attack to a battalion (200 soldiers).
- Served as a Fire Directions Officer in bravo battery.
- Served two years in an infantry unit - Bravo company, 1st battalion of the 121st Infantry Regiment.
- Served as assistant gunner to the M240B machine gun before commissioning into the officer ranks.
- Received training in close quarter combat and hand-to-hand combat.
Computer Information Systems
Platoon Leader I Resume
Objective : Program Manager for the state wide Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program, Graduate of the Leadership Development and Assessment Course at Fort Lewis.
Earned the Army Achievement Medal for leadership qualities and standing out compared to other officers in the battalion.
Skills : Leadership, Education, Computer, Analytical, Research.
- Worked in a full time status and part-time status in the various positions.
- Responsible for upwards of $10,000,000 worth of equipment as the S3 operations officer and over 1200 personnel to include joint DOD agencies and civilians.
- Worked with the decision makers of various countries at all levels of Government.
- Produced specific products critical to the successful combat operations of Brigade and Battalion level units.
- Managed and maintained multiple cohesive, productive staffs in numerous high tempo environments.
- Coordinated the successful logistical operations for moving multiple units, personnel, and equipment across various continents.
- Shadowed the detachment commander upon selection for the position.
Assistant Platoon Leader Resume
Summary : To be able to acquire job related to marketing that will apply theories, abilities, and practices learned from school. To fulfill chosen career as a Marketing Professional and also to develop skills as contribute in making work the best.
Skills : Management, Office Managment, Communication.
- Ensured asessets and personnel were brought home safely.
- Deployed 32 combat engineer Soldiers to the National Training Center in Fort Irwin, CA Transitioned the Platoon from a Maneuver Augmentation Platoon .
- Planned and executed tactical training plans in order to prepare for the leaders development and assessment course at ft.
- Disseminated orders from the detachment commander to cadet squad leaders and oversaw that all cadets in the detachment were kept up to date on all operations.
- Responsible for planning weekly physical training and consulting with individual cadets about their fitness programs outside of required physical training sessions.
- Achieved 90% compliance on inspector general and refurbishment assistance inspections during the reception process.
- Received and prepared all wheeled vehicles and equipment for use after deployment to iraq.
BA In History
Platoon Leader Resume
Objective : Served 12 years in the Army as a Communications and Chemical Officer and now in the Army Reserve. A Nursing Student. Trained as a basic Emergency Medical Technician and a Certified Nursing Assistant. Want to utilize a combination of medical and technical training.
Skills : Project Management, Business Management, HR Management, Risk Management, Information Security, DoD IT Systems, Physical Security.
- Stewart, GA | Iraq Aug 2005-Jun 2007 Supervised and directed an organization of 47 personnel.
- Assigned as project manager for three projects in remote locations in various stages of the project management process.
- Primary project was managed from initiation to closure; end result was a fully functional law enforcement organization providing law and order operations for the second largest province in northern Iraq.
- Managed an operational budget in excess of $1 million while maintaining accountability of organizational equipment valued in excess of $5 million.
- Selected over six peers to perform project management duties while on detached duty.
- As a result, increased Iraqi Police readiness by 25% within three months.
- Capitalized on experience to head project to develop and implemented a comprehensive training program for Iraqi Police forces in Northeast Iraq.
- As a result, over 5000 Iraqi police were certified in basic and advance police techniques.
- Developed and over saw project to distribute over $7.5 million in police equipment.
BA In Management
Assistant Platoon Leader I Resume
Summary : Objective is to use knowledge and experience in the factory work setting to better employer, fellow employees. While being as productive, reliable, professional, and honorable as possible.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint.
- Directed the operations, performance, and readiness of a 25 member Combat Engineer Platoon, which supports.
- Armed Forces and allied nations engaged in global and domestic missions.
- Oversaw procurement, management, maintenance of vehicles, equipment, supply, and personnel assets valued at over $1M.
- Tasked from higher leadership to Plan, Resource, and Execute several weapons and demolition ranges.
- Selected Achievements: As a Platoon Leader developed an administrative data entry procedure for streamlining the process of transferring computer generated range data, for Soldiers conducting individual weapon qualifications, onto an appropriate Army DA Form which greatly reduced the amount of time for upper echelons to effectively update soldier individual qualifications scores into an Army database.
- Improved the Physical Fitness pass rate of Platoon from 80% to 100% in a three month time frame.
- Created and developed detailed Operation Orders that tasked out individuals for specific tasks and duties to distribute key and vital information for missions such as weapon qualification ranges, field training exercises, and live fire exercises.
Platoon Leader Resume
Summary : Transitioning Army Captain bringing over 11 years of management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and complex problem solving skills. Brings proven leadership skills from two deployments. Currently holds a Top Secret-SCI clearance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership Development, Management, Networking.
- Maintained direct supervision of all personnel and equipment present on project sites in a managerial status as a foreman.
- Maintained accountability of numerous pieces of construction equipment and their deficiencies requiring maintenance.
- Ensured steady flow and increase of site productivity.
- Prepared and submitted daily reports on progress and deficiencies.
- Coordinated the training of new personnel.
- Utilized effective communication, written and oral, to provide clear tasks to subordinates.
- Maintained oversight of project sight and adherence to scope of work.
- Supervised projects including new construction and renovations to existing projects.
- Participated in pre-inspections and post constructive inspections.
Bachelor Of Arts