Director Of Risk Management Resume
Summary : Advanced intellectual professional who, throughout several decades of progressive experience and exceptional accomplishments, in the field of Environmental Health and Safety.
Skills : Safety Professional, Writer/educator.
- Conducted strategic planning to develop and implement budget and implementation protocols to successfully achieve all scrap related accomplishments noted above.
- Led industry legislative and regulatory initiatives for workplace safety and health, transportation, and radioactivity issues.
- Represented industry to all federal and state legislative and regulatory agencies regarding safety, transportation and radioactivity issues.
- Represented industry internationally to United Nations and European Union.
- Tracked applicable federal and state regulations and legislation.
- Developed action plans for issues negatively effecting recycling.
- Acted as mediator between companies, associations and trade unions to ensure high degree of cooperation on issues critical to recycling industry.
Masters In Health Care Management
Sr. Director Of Risk Management Resume
Summary : Successful experience in human resources administration and risk management with a record for enhancing and sustaining safety, loss prevention and human resources systems to facilitate continuous organizational growth.
Skills : Risk Management, Registered Nurse.
- Supervised the Director of Inventory control and five Regional Inventory Managers to insure timely completion of store and warehouse inventories .
- Worked with operations to drive safety compliance to reduce workers compensation claims.
- Represented the company at the Ohio Safety Committee meeting.
- Analyzed all areas of risk since the inception of University of Dreams to address issues related to insuring approximately 1300 numbers.
- Developed Risk Management Division by completing annual analyses, addressing issues including the improvement of summer staff training and management.
- Worked conjointly with all divisional heads to analyze areas of risk, including financial and operational, and identified solutions, policies.
- Provided strategic leadership and direction of all personnel affairs for a team of 368 employees, including 10 collective bargaining units, in accordance with the business strategic plan.
Master Of Human Resources
Director Of Risk Management/Executive Resume
Headline : Managed risk and claims programs for gaming company with eight locations in six states impacting 8,000+ employees.
Skills : Risk Management, Insurance Administration.
- Promoted to direct all aspects of safety, compliance, workers' compensation, and liability self-insurance programs for properties.
- Planned and implemented cost-containment initiatives, risk assessments, and hazard analyses.
- Served as representative for workers' compensation and liability litigation cases.
- Directed outside counsel in litigation and settlement negotiations.
- Oversaw the scheduling, planning and resource management of training programs for union and non- union personnel, including training needs assessments and incentive programs.
- Spearheaded a variety of risk mitigation and safety-related change management initiatives.
- Responsible for program design, alignment, development, implementation and evaluation.
Bachelor Of Arts
Lead Director Of Risk Management Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Director Of Risk Management with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple project.
Skills : Point Click Care, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for Facilitating, mentoring, implementing and directing Performance Improvement Program.
- Developed educational program for all personnel that occurs during new employee orientation and annually for all employees.
- Reviewed all facility internal incident reports within three (3) day of occurrence and investigation.
- Analyzed incident reports to determine trends, establish action plans.
- Reported observations and plans to the Performance Improvement Committee.
- Participated in all surveys including state/AHCA surveys, Ombudsman investigates, Adult Protective Services investigations, and attends all exit conferences.
- Reviewed all patient and resident grievances, investigates, analyze trends to determine problem areas and plans of correction.
Director Of Risk Management I Resume
Objective : Registered Nurse with more than 20 years progressive experience including direct patient care, case & risk management, staff supervision, joint commission standards, survey process, and Quality Improvement. Technology-proficient, self-motivated professional with excellent communication and problem solving skills for both clinical and administrative settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Solidworks.
- Hired, managed, trained and audited stores with 6 internal auditors to ensure compliance in 300+ stores.
- Developed and implemented banking, state.
- Implemented more efficient database for auditing stores.
- Created Crime Log and Crime Files in order to be able to disburse loss prevention information.
- Scheduled narcotic medications.
- Provided global risk management leadership and direction for the Risk management, signal detection and safety surveillance teams.
- Responsible for the overall clinical risk management and surveillance of assigned investigational and marketed drugs/biologics.
Masters In Forensic Psychology
Director Of Risk Management II Resume
Summary : Managed insurance programs for multiple coverage lines, including classification of risk and measurement of potential financial impact on company.
Skills : Supervisory, Geriatrics, Educator.
- Involved in investigation and immediate interventions for all resident, employee and visitor incidents/accidents.
- Responsible for all training, orientations, and in-services as well as being certified to instruct Nurse Aide Training Course.
- Managed a Security Team of 12 people at a 4 star 600 + room hotel.
- Maintained the Safety Program, Scheduling and Budgets.
- Investigated all reports of loss .
- Monitored risks for public works new construction contracts.
- Recommended sufficient insurance to minimize liability Managing all aspects of labor .
Asst. Director Of Risk Management Resume
Summary : To obtain an administrative position where education and past experiences will be an asset to the patients, staff, physicians, and the facility.
Skills : Safety, Training, Team Building, Regulatory Compliance.
- Updated coverages on ongoing basis and supply certifications and surety bonds for all programs and contracts.
- Drafted, edited and maintained Anka's Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Served as Head of Governance Committee for the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for annual review of all policies and procedures.
- Developed and used of risk management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report agency risks.
- Ensured the agencies risk management strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Responsible for agency safety standards and for liability.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Director Of Risk Management Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in implementing Risk Management controls, driving long term action plans for Audit, gap findings, incidents and events.
Skills : Management, Director Of Vendor Management, Human Resources.
- Directed the activities of over 150 employees engaged in various responsibilities related to the same.
- Responsible for credit risk strategies as well as loss mitigation planning and operations.
- Directed accountability for six facilities.
- Managed safety, fleet maintenance, recruitment, and training.
- Oversaw the insurance program including workers compensation and vehicle liability.
- Concurrently managed fuel operations of Al Warren Oil in Indianapolis with direct accountability for sales, service, installation, and staffing.
- Improved transportation safety, reduced driver turnover, decreased hazards, and lowered operational costs.
Bachelor Of Science
Director Of Risk Management/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Professional with 28 years' experience in Asset Acquisitions / Dispositions, Portfolio Management.
Skills : Counseling, Management Experience, Budgeting, Financial Analysis.
- Hold weekly office hours to answer questions and review critical documents for chapters.
- Specialized in health education, wellness plans, health and wellness events, safety seminars, venue liquor license and insurance approval.
- Managed Import Insurance for a Junior Level Hockey League.
- Updated policies and manage multiple websites.
- Responsible for insurance coverage and claim administration.
- Assured comprehensive coverage adapted to the needs of each clients and their changing operations.
- Managed Card Risk Management, Information Security, and Vendor Management teams.
B.S. In Finance & Pre
Director Of Risk Management Resume
Headline : Highly knowledgeable, skilled, and dedicated Director of Safety and Security with a solid track record of law enforcement and security related success within culturally diverse countries.
Skills : Leadership, Good Communication, Management.
- Developed and implemented Consolidated Issues Report that displayed all open, pending for closure, and closed second, third, and regulatory events for Card division on monthly basis.
- Enabled and streamlined process for CEO to escalate issues to senior leadership.
- Set up Policy, Discipline Procedures, Risk Assessments, HIPPA Violations, Maintain, Budgets.
- Oversaw overall daily operations to avert potential risks, to IT, Health Care Facilities, Employee's, Patients, Protect against legal law suits.
- Developed methodology to calculate Skewness and Kurtosis for the EUR/USD benchmark models and EUR/USD trading models.
- Directed 4 team members to update/troubleshoot the benchmark model weekly: produce weekly risk reports.
- Defined/calculated/presented MDF credit risk to the Houston Advisory Board.
Bachelors In Law