District Training Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced manager in Retail, Sales and Finance/Loans. Specializing in training development and recruiting, motivating and team building/leadership, loss prevention, general project management, product marketing and merchandising,.
Skills : Customer Service, Six Sigma, Management, Supervising, Cash Handling, Training & Development.
- Repsonsible for the networking, recruiting and onboarding of all new hires at all levels.
- Designed and facilicated all onboarding and training courses for University.
- Led Community, spearheading the Learning and Development Partnership program at Nassau Community College.
- Created and designed appropriate cirriculum for the L&D Partnership with Nassau Community College.
- Facilicated all classes and seminars that included, Time Management, Netowrking and Recuiting, Interveiwing and Oboarding.
- Increased sales results 11.9% over yearly sales.
- Operated a 2.1 volume in sales.
Bachelors Of Science
District Training Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain a career with a company that can grow and develop both personally and professionally, in District Training Manager.
Skills : Management, Leadership, Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for training all new hires hourly and management for entire district.
- Developed managers and hourly employees through effective delegation and training.
- Conducted new hire orientation seminars on a bi-weekly basis.
- Developed assistant managers and customer service reps.
- Supervised cash drawers and deposits.
- Responsible for payroll, inventory, loss prevention, employee evaluations and collections.
- Directly responsible for store profitability, scheduling, interviewing and hiring.
Associate District Training Manager Resume
Headline : Dedicated manager with a strong work ethic and ability to build lasting client relationships is seeking a managerial position in the restaurant field, which requires an effective team leader as well as a good motivator.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Leadership.
- Specialized in training and motivating new hires about their role and responsibilities, within the organization.
- Hired restaurant staff based on attitude and aptitude.
- Trained new hires on operational procedures.
- Engaged new hires in role-playing exercises to better prepare them for realistic situations on the job.
- Managed different areas in restaurant operations such as customer relations, vendors' relations, inventory control, scheduling and staffing.
- Supervised all in house aspects of restaurant from in-house decorations to payments.
- Unified FOH & BOH of house staff to create a cohesive, cooperative team committed to premium guest service and optimum profitability.
Bachelor's In Business
Sr. District Training Manager Resume
Summary : A long-term position in an organization where can move up in the company and utilize management, human resources, payroll, budgeting, and marketing skills.
Skills : Proficiency In Microsoft Office Programs, Customer Service.
- Increased sales 30% and maintained it for over six months through teamwork, customer service and leadership.
- Removed store from target, high shrink status.
- Decreased shrink by 4.5% based on last inventory through LP training, customer service and operations.
- Managed 5 stores as a District Team Leader alongside the AOM.
- Maintained extremely high store standards managing within a static labor budget as well as labor as a ratio to sales.
- Completed monthly schematics and planograms.
- Trained Store Manager Highland Park, MI Moved to a High Risk High shrink store.
Asst. District Training Manager Resume
Objective : Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth.
Skills : Retail Management, Trainer, Leadership.
- Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer.
- Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
- Opened a new store location and assisted in recruiting and training new staff.
- Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received.
- Reorganized the sales floor to meet company demands.
- Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking and reconciling cash receipts.
- Determined staff promotions and demotions, and terminated employees when necessary.
License In P&C And LIFE
Lead District Training Manager Resume
Summary : Multi-unit supervision, customer satisfaction, team development and internal auditing. Proven track record of generating business growth through fostering a positive and customer-focused environment ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
Skills : Sales Management, Customer Service And Team Building/Training.
- Designed continuous in-service programs for all employees in order to enhance their knowledge of State and regulations.
- Provided in-person training to new sales reps.
- Designed and delivered formal training programs, and served as liaison between sales force and product.
- Worked on Budgeting and tracking sales commissions.
- Supervised the day-to-day operations of 10 state-of-the-art climate-controlled storage facilities consisting of 6000+ units in the region.
- Recruited, interviewed, trained, developed, coached and supervised a staff of 20 Facility.
- Assisted managers on property management including: data entry in POS systems, cash management, storage/retail/insurance sales, etc.
Jr. District Training Manager Resume
Objective : To advance career with a strong organization, management experience to grow personally and professionally. Offering experience in High Volume Concessions, Catering, Restaurant and Retail management.
Skills : Legal Research, Human Resources, Management.
- Traveled to other buildings for state inspection.
- Coordinated training for as many as 18 stores.
- Conducted new hire orientation for all new employees.
- Responsible for raising training compliance from 15% to 95% in just over a year.
- Worked with the DM and HRM to develop all new store managers in the district.
- Hired and developed 11 shift managers in less than three years to help staff other stores.
- Developed five assistant store managers to help staff other stores.
Bachelor Of Arts
District Training Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified District Training Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Collections, Management, Training & Development, Cash Management, P&L Management.
- Increased top line sales 50% over two years.
- Achieved maximum bonus payout four consecutive quarters.
- Promoted to training manager shortly after completing own training.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and scheduling a staff of twelve staff members, as well as training future department managers.
- Completed personnel file and performed an exhaustive collection of company inservices and training, with annual retraining.
- Made sure the clients needs were met and that they are happy with the services provided by keeping them informed of what was being done and how.
- In charged of performing unit inspections at two other training facilities as well as making weekly visits.
Bachelor Of Arts In Advertising
District Training Manager I Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic Training Manager with a solid history of achievement in Training. Areas of expertise include negotiations, analytical competency, reliability, and attention to detail.
Skills : Analytical Thinking , Inventory Control, Administration And Relationship Management.
- Opened new accounts payday and title loans.
- Maintained customer information, check cashing, western union.
- Received perfect state and internal audit scores.
- Prepared and organized for state auditor and/or internal auditor.
- Audited and trained all employees for the district.
- Provided check cashing and payday loans for customers.
- Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
Bachelor Of Science
District Training Manager Resume
Objective : Looking for a training position permanent or contract, willing to travel as much as needed, Experience in oil and gas, telecommunications, soft skills, telemarketing, sales, IT as well as mobile technology.
Skills : Production Management, Leadership.
- Trained Best Buy retail sales reps to market a state of the art movie box.
- Trained consisted of training reps on the sales floor during business hours.
- Provided technical support and training for customers.
- Developed training materials and strategy.
- Used Microsoft Outlook, power point and windows vista to conduct training.
- Developed metrics and measured success in order to further penetrate the marketplace.
- Analyzed key aspects of the business to evaluate the factors driving results and summarized results into presentations.