Document Control Lead Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a fast paced environment that will enable to use strong organizational skills, customer service and leadership background to enhance both the reputation and status of the company while achieving personal growth and satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supervisor.
- Provided to the Human Resources department, was promoted to manage and organize P&J Machining's document control department.
- Supervised two people and continue to support the Human Resources department.
- Oversaw filing and scanning of all job related documents.
- Acknowledged KUTD/ other company FTP sites.
- Ordered models & PCM's Manage all incoming/outgoing PCM's.
- Initiated EDR forms.
- Inspected various processes/parts.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Document Control Lead Resume
Summary : To secure a Document Control Lead within a progressive organization that would utilize experience working in the oil and gas industry. More Than Twenty Years Of Experience Within The Oil And Gas Industry.
Skills : SAP And EDMS Databases, Oracle, EDMS, Documentum, Document Control.
- Prepared legal document by use of reprographics, copy, and binding of court and legal documents, books.
- Responsible for manuscripts, manuals and court filings.
- Processed documents in E-Discovery and E-Law Discovery archiving systems.
- Responsible for Distribution of incoming parcel and postage for the firm.
- Prepared Cert Packs for Shipments.
- Processed project documentation, maintaining a complete and accurate document history and ensuring that documents were distributed smoothly and methodically throughout a project's execution.
- Worked closely with supervisors, co-workers and other staff members for the purpose of exchanging information.
AA In BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Jr. Document Control Lead Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Document Control Lead with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Auto CAD, Microsoft Office, Citadon, Sharepoint, EDMS, ECDR.
- Trained users on Document Control procedures.
- Responsible for logging documents, routing documents for review and comments, and distributing approved and revised documents.
- Processed technical documents via manual and/or automated document control systems.
- Coordinated document receipt, distribution and storage.
- Retrieved/referenced documentation for users.
- Issued and maintained Late Action Reports.
- Identified the documents that were overdue from internal reviewers, the Company or other parties during the review/approval procedures.
BS In SOCIAL WELFARE/SOCIOLOGY
Asst. Document Control Lead Resume
Summary : 5 years' experience in Document Control within the Oil and Gas Industry in processing and maintaining Engineering, Vendor, Procurement and construction documentation. 2+ years' experience expediting supplier documentation based on project schedule. Experienced with various document management systems, research and systems implementation into company process.
Skills : Bilingual in English and Spanish (Speak, read and write, Leadership.
- Led Document Control duties for all small projects .
- Prepared Final Data Books on CD for projects when completed SharePoint .
- Uploaded transmittal and documents FTP sites .
- Added/adjusted documents to e-Room (intermediate project document storage).
- Served as the Technical Focal Person for the Mars A and Mars B project.
- Served as an assistant to the QA Manager and Coordinator for the Mars B project.
- Ensured that all documentation that has been approved for distribution is quickly and accurately filed, that obsolete material is destroyed or archived, and that relevant personnel are informed of additions or revisions to publications.
Associates In Liberal Studies
Associate Document Control Lead Resume
Objective : A motivated self-starting office professional with experience working in professional corporate environments. In current position have undertaken a leadership role and have mentored less experienced colleagues to ensure continuity of productivity in the office. In addition possess strong people skills with the ability to relate to a wide scope of individuals in all levels of society.
Skills : AutoCAD, Gerbtool, MentorGraphics, Veribest '98, ShopPro, Microsoft Word.
- Led efforts to enhance compliance and business efficiency of the documentation management system.
- Created and maintained purchase order log.
- Controlled and distributed approved documents in the database and to all holders of applicable publications within the organization, confirming receipt as required.
- Maintained the master file of all current, previous and canceled documentations.
- Updated and controlled the listing of documentation that are current or under revision and the related distribution lists.
- Assembled the procurement packages for distribution.
- Expedited outstanding vendor documents internally and externally.
Document Control Lead III Resume
Summary : Document Control position where can make an immediate contribution by utilizing document management, communication, and other management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office , Excellent communication skills.
- Constructed and maintained organized and accessible hard copy filing system for all project documents.
- Responsible for daily workload on each project.
- Processed engineering documentation and client requirements.
- Distributed record and maintain revision control of engineering and vendor documentation and submission of approved drawings to Operations for fabrication.
- Used FileMaker and Procore to upload files, and to submit to client transfer sites.
- Tracked project deliverable s, schedules, expedite overdue documentation externally and internally.
- Provided status reports to projects on schedules based off project management requirements.
Bachelor Of Science
Document Control Lead II Resume
Objective : To find a responsible and challenging career-oriented position that will utilize and develop a wide range of abilities and experience which possess, plus will enable to contribute talents and be able to learn and grow with organization.
Skills : Knowledge in MS Office, Word, Excel, Leadership.
- Served as coordinator between KBR MCS staff and military regarding tracking key shipments, verifying deliveries, and obtaining required signed .
- Assisted with implementation of Procore by reporting bugs and breakdowns in process and suggestions on improvements.
- Researched system capabilities and resolve end users concerns as needed.
- Assisted project management on document retrieval and submission notifications as requested by project team and clients.
- Implemented and maintained all necessary document control functions, systems, controls, and procedures.
- Registered, updated, distributed, filed, and retrieved all project data in a uniform manner.
- Added/updated documents in the Document Management System.
Document Control Lead I Resume
Headline : Diverse professional with broad experience, strong work ethic and solid communication skills is seeking new opportunity that promises professional growth. Works efficiently, accurately, independently, with little or no supervision or in a team environment to achieve corporate goals.
Skills : Document Management, Dispatching.
- Interfaced with customers as required on proposals or contract documentation.
- Performed other duties, assignments and special projects by the Unit Program Manager or Director.
- Received and sent all documents between the project, contractors, and other organizations.
- Uploaded those documents to the company extranet site, and logged entries for tracking purposes.
- Performed status tracking and expediting of all internal document reviews.
- Provisioned accurate and up to date document review, receipt, and issue information to team members.
- Trained new employees regarding company document procedures.
Associates Of Art
Document Control Lead/Executive Resume
Headline : Eleven+ years of Document Control experience processing and managing Engineering, Supplier, Sub-Contractor, and Fabricator Documents while utilizing the corporations Data Management Systems, procedures and standards. Extensive experience in implementing work practices and developing reports to meet client requirements and expectations. Advanced experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Programs.
Skills : 70 WPM, Microsoft Office Suite, Records Management, Uploading And File Sharing.
- Coordinated project information between internal and external personnel, companies and departments, according to above mentioned workflows, filing and distribution process.
- Filed, scanned, and photocopied as needed.
- Managed the Foundation Database, including accurately and constantly maintaining the metadata of project documents, such as number, title, revision, status and tag number.
- Responsible for performing document control services on various projects in accordance with WorleyParson's document management systems, controls, processes and procedures while adhering to project specific or other regulatory requirements.
- Overviewed Developing project-specific procedures and work instructions.
- Responsible for Receiving, entering, transmitting, and filing project documentation.
- Ensuredall project documentation is processed, transmitted and filed in accordance with relevant document management system, and can be retrieved in an accurate and timely manner.
Document Control Lead Resume
Objective : Highly skilled and dedicated document controller with more than 7 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry. Ambitious and goal-oriented professional who works hard to maintain the integrity of important company information. Adept at utilizing digital archives, fulfilling document access requests and confirming document availability in high pressured situations.
Skills : Fred, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Paper Flow, Abby Fine Reader.
- Produced and distributed status reports to the project team.
- Transitioned, concluded and archived project documentation on time and in accordance with project requirements.
- Responsible for Electronic document management system set-up, testing, training and maintenance.
- Set up and maintain accounts for client and vendors for project's SharePoint web site access to all shared documentation.
- Worked with all engineering disciplines / project management for the best way to package information to issue and retrieve as needed.
- Updated and maintain all new and existing documentation per customer's requirements as well as internal documents.
- Conducted any internal audits of the company's Quality System.