Money Center Cashier Resume
Headline : Money Center Cashier is responsible for the cash handling and sales of all retail products in the Money Center.
Skills : Communications, Mathematics, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Powerpoint, Excel, Stocking.
- Answered an average of 10 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing and administrative teams on a daily basis.
- Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
High School Diploma
Sr. Money Center Cashier Resume
Summary : Currently have banking and retail under belt. Truly interested in showing creative site. currently majoring in Advertising and Graphic Design and hope to land a job in that field. Also love working with young children.
Skills : Cash Handling, Customer Service, Excellent Communication, Organizational, Team Worker Sills.
- Helped drive sales goals and achieve monthly quotas.
- Operated a POS system to itemize and complete an average of 50 customer purchases.
- Provided financial products and services to customers in accordance with company and legal policies and procedures by completing monetary transactions and maintaining required files and documentation.
- Followed applicable laws and regulations when completing and maintaining financial records.
- Prepared, took, and filled financial services orders in a timely manner.
- Processed large amounts of money on a daily basis with minimal room for mistakes.
- Issued money orders, pays bills, cash checks, send and receive money, and provides many other financial services.
A.A.S In Advertising
Jr. Money Center Cashier Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Money Center Cashier with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Customer Service, Answering, Multi-tasking,Cash Handling, Cashiering, Stocking, Cleaning.
- Cleaned and stocked the customer form/counter areas and registers.
- Opened and/or closed Money Center Service Desk.
- Processed customer returns and purchases.
- Adressed customer concerns on the phone or in person.
- Collected and sort returns and "go backs" into their departments.
- Opened and/or closed registers in the morning and at night.
- Resolved customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
Law And Sports Management
Asst. Money Center Cashier Resume
Objective : Obtain a position as a team player in a Customer Service Organization where can maximize Customer Service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Skills : Typing, Customer Service, Communication.
- Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Greeted customers entering establishments.
- Answered customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Stocked shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
Associates Degree In Biology
Associate Money Center Cashier Resume
Summary : A very loving and friendly individual. Love providing excellent customer service to all customers. Applying for this job because it would be a different experience and a different environment for me to work in. Believe that this job may help to succeed because it will help gain more work experience in a different department, which will help in the future.
Skills : Count Money by hand. Work with computers Customer Service.
- Requested information or assistance using paging systems.
- Worked at the warehouse for Garda Cash Logistics in the back room.
- Collected money from businesses and companies were brought here in huge bags which were then sent to the back.
- Collected a bag at a time and proceed to run the money through the computer and make sure that it would add up to the receipt included in the bag.
- Worked in the back would count the vault and make sure it was exactly what computers stated no exceptions.
- Worked for Uncle who was the branch manager at the time and earned a lot of respect from him.
- Tested and passed these showed impact as a worker and co-worker.
High School Diploma In General
Money Center Cashier III Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a team player in a people oriented organization where can maximize customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Skills : Management, Data Entry, Customer Service, Computer Literate, Excel.
- Performed and entered register audits.
- Supervised cashiers, sales floor, and cart associates.
- Executed customer transactions, including money grams, money orders, bill payments and checks cashing.
- Managed thousands of dollars in till at a time with accuracy Being proficient and quick with transactions.
- Ensured a positive customer experience.
- Effectively managed money center area with a fast and friendly service.
- Kept and manage all cash registers drawers.
High School Or Equivalent
Money Center Cashier II Resume
Objective : A position that will enable to utilize skills and advance in the work place. Ability to do data entry, computer operating, typing, filing, using office machines, etc. Customer service, handle money and maintain supplies & records.
Skills : Customer service, Leadership.
- Managed all documentation of money transfers foreign or domestic.
- Closed and opened money center area while maintaining a cleanliness area.
- Counted and manage money center loans.
- Successfully managed all areas in an around Money Center to a high degree.
- Assisted customers with general banking needs in regards to purchase of debt cards, withdraws and deposits.
- Handled clerical duties such as sending and receiving faxes for patrons, as well as and copying documents for customers and confidential store.
- Assisted in money transfers to customers all over the United States, and over 140 countries.
Associate In Business Management
Money Center Cashier I Resume
Summary : Seeking the position of a Customer Service Representative in an environment where would get an opportunity to make use of all the training programs that have undergone and the skills that have acquired as a result of 17 years of working experience in this field.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication, Documentation, Filing, General Office.
- Worked environments include checkout aisles at store frontends.
- Used Customer service, cashering and continuous learning.
- Sent money and help customers set up prepaid cards to help with their finances.
- Assisted customers with check cashing, money orders, bill pay, money transfer and money gram Skills Used Cash Handling Computer technology .
- Handled customer service money center Money orders Wire transfers Bill pay.
- Managed time effectively in a fast paced multitasking environment.
- Primarily responsible for ringing up customer and money handling.
Lead Money Center Cashier Resume
Objective : Part-Time or Full-Time position so years of customer service and experience would be best put to use while still being challenged.
Skills : Basic Computer, Customer Service, Fast Learner.
- Greeted customers and assist in locating merchandise.
- Proven record of using the right process for cash, credit cards, or other types of payment.
- Proven ability to answer customers' questions and give information regarding the business procedures and policies in an exact and customer-friendly way.
- Excellent customer service Here, along with the typical cashier duties was promoted to a higher rank within months.
- Went from a cashier to the money center, which is like the banking part of Walmart.
- Trained all new employees and was trained as a back up manager, which preformed fantastic.
- Handled large amounts of money, cashed checks, sent money via MoneyGram world wide.
Money Center Cashier Resume
Summary : Able to obtain a challenging and responsible position, utilizing the abilities that received in pass experience and training, with the opportunity for growth and development to enhance my customer service skills. Dedicated and passionate about providing a warm, efficient, and courteous manner and exceeding organizational goals. Looking for entry level position with an employer who can provide an innovative and stimulating working environment, as well as learning and development opportunities.
Skills : Knowledgeable Of Microsoft Word, Excel And PowerPoint.
- Worked with domestic and international customers to send and receive money, manage large money transactions, and take/post utility payments.
- Resolved customer service issues.
- Responsible for training new employees.
- Counted money cash check pay bill.
- Courteously greeted customers and efficiently process transactions within a busy, fast-paced retail environment.
- Operated cash register, scanners, and computers to itemize and total customer purchases; collected cash and credit card payments and transferred money.
- Cashed payroll, government, and money orders checks.
Associate Degree In Psychology