Driving Instructor Resume
Objective : Looking forward to growth experience and skills with company stays long, shows customers service experience and do hard work etc.
Skills : Good Communication Skills, Cleaning Skills.
- Cleaned and vacuumed, drove it to the national Alamo for cleaning and put back for the renting customers.
- Helped the customers find the right car that fits whole the family's or find look for the right car on the right spot.
- Served the customers and make them happy, and thanks them to bring them back.
- Answered the question to customers.
- Worked hard and together as a team member help each other, gives advice to other training others.
- Helped the guess with heavy items, cleaning any spilled.
- Ensured each student can receive a state driving license.
Driving Instructor III Resume
Summary : A capable individual with experience in a variety of fields, including organizing complex information for ease of use, classroom instruction, and digital photography.
Skills : Law Enforcement, Security, Sales, Customer service.
- Instructed students of many ages, from varying backgrounds, and degrees of education.
- Maintained and troubleshoot relevant teaching technology and equipment for classroom operations.
- Coordinated with the head office in implementing new ideas for the classroom.
- Adapted to new situations and circumstances based on each new location.
- Coordinated with the main office at each school to ensure objectives and deadlines are met.
- Worked with teenage and adult driving students to enhance driving skills.
- Provided evaluation and recommendations which will assist them in the driver's education process.
Driving Instructor/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Driving instructor are to manage the theory class timings, teach the driving students about the right traffic rules and inform student drivers with safety driving procedures.
Skills : Communication Skills, Management.
- Responsible for tutored the process of people who want to have their driving license.
- Educated applicants on how to drive safely, by developing their skills needed to pass the driving theory and practical examinations.
- Supervised practical examinations. Skills Used Being able to give clear instructions.
- Provided both classrooms and behind the wheel instruction to people of diverse ages and cultures in high-stress environments.
- Taught students correct driving posture along with road markings and signs Instructed students on how to mechanically operate a vehicle, turn.
- Ensured safe and proper use of seat belts, road regulations, vehicle control, and maintenance.
- Responsible for safe road driving instruction to all assigned students following strict course requirements.
Sr. Driving Instructor Resume
Summary : Work with teenagers and adults to be sure they can drive safely, fill out dmv paperwork daily and monthly,administer the road skills tests.
Skills : Quick Learner, Scheduling, Management.
- Worked with teens and young adults in a vehicle in one on one environment.
- Instructed students on all aspects of driving which was trained by the company and hold a special license to teach driving in the State of California.
- Provided excellent service most customers are referred to the company by past clientele.
- Continually improve our current program and developing a new training program based on the Department of Motor Vehicle guidelines.
- Restructured the driver's education program to make the classroom run more efficiently.
- Created new forms for the instructors to complete so the clients are more knowledgeable with respect to the student's progress in the car.
- Responsible for input into Gold Mine which is a recorded keeping and scheduling program.
Driving Instructor/Analyst Resume
Summary : To adapt in different environments. Further explore the field of children of all ages from all ages. To enter a world with endless fulfillment of knowledge, challenging the mind and body.
Skills : Instructor, Communication Skills.
- Supervised the unit Drivers Training Program. Certified in writing and placed on orders by the commander.
- Responsible for reviewing, updating and maintaining the unit drivers' training records.
- Supervised the training of Army Motor Vehicle Instructor's, driver examiners and driver candidates.
- Ensured that the training requirements are completed.
- Responsible for supervised the Instructors and examiners of the unit Driver Training Program.
- Assisted Students in obtaining necessary driving skills that satisfy SCDMV Standards to become a licensed driver.
- Taught students safety, fundamental driving skills, defensive driving techniques, and education on traffic laws.
Driving Instructor I Resume
Objective : Driving instructors supply their students with information about emergency situations.
Skills : Management, Analytical Skills.
- Trained, and licensed over employees on vehicles and equipment essential to daily work routines with a 100% passing rate.
- Trained resulted in accident-free driving.
- Developed and implemented a company-driving program, and assisted fellow company driving instructors with developing their driving programs.
- Established drivers training standards for day, night and adverse weather conditions to ensure safe driving standards.
- Selected over peers to fill Section Chief's position during his absence.
- Influenced team members to excel through motivational counseling and review sessions.
- Instructed students on the rules of the road and basics of driving Prepared students to pass the DMV road test.
Asst. Driving Instructor Resume
Objective : Able to gain an abundance of experience and knowledge with sales, customer service, product knowledge, display floor upkeep and stock room upkeep.
Skills : Driving Skills, Technical Skills.
- Responsible for making sure the go-carts and the track was ready for customers.
- Worked outside and would instruct the customers on how to race the cars safely.
- Responsible for watching the customers race the track without violation.
- Tracked to push out stuck carts and pick up knocked down cones.
- Cleaned up the track, the race pit, the garage, along with the inside lobby and arcade.
- Excelled in up keeping the track and carts, focusing on their efficiency and appearance.
- Interacted with different customers continuously and gained quality customer experience through this job.
Lead Driving Instructor Resume
Summary : To support your company's mission and contribute to its growth and productivity by providing exceptional administrative and customer service skills.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Taught behind the wheel driving lessons to teenagers and adults.
- Followed the lesson plan for each lesson taught.
- Intervened in the lesson if needed by controlling wheel and dual brake.
- Picked up the student at home, school or agreed address.
- Met with their parents and review how the lesson went.
- Logged into the instructor center and input the following information in the student's profile.
- Checked the fluids, tires and make sure additional oil and water are in the vehicle.
Associate Driving Instructor Resume
Headline : Seeking gainful employment with a company that is stable, growing and giving opportunities for advancement. Providing counseling to married and divorced couples, single parents, children.
Skills : Customer Service, Records Management.
- Conducted driving field training and testing to prepare students for the State of New driving exam.
- Responded quickly and calmly to students' mistakes and anxieties to ensure all required training aspects were fulfilled.
- Assessed students' performance to identify weaknesses and adjusted training accordingly.
- Determined which students required additional training.
- Conducted and scored a final driving exam required for graduation.
- Most requested driving instructor by students, Drivers Education instructor.
- Facilitated new drivers in understanding and executing safe driving practices.
Driving Instructor Resume
Summary : Good driving instructors are able to sense when a student needs help, is nervous, is confused, is stressed, or is distracted.
Skills : System Status Management, Critical Thinking.
- Held the position of driving instructor as well as office support.
- Taught people how to drive as well as the laws for the State of Connecticut.
- Answered phones, scheduled all the drivers, took payments as well as closing the office for the day.
- Taught them how to be safe on the road as well as observant.
- Passed rate on students who went on to test for their driver's license.
- Inspected vehicle prior to pick up student.
- Most requested driving instructor by students.
Certification In Emt