Editor in Chief Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Supply Chain Analyst, proficient in gathering and interpreting data with an exceptional background in customer service, strong verbal and written communication skills. Proactive team leader, organized with a strong professional skill set and presentation skills.
Skills : Photography, Video Production, Graphic Design, Copy Editing, Copywriting, Journalism, Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Led the newspaper's editorial staff, managing experienced reporters and mentoring emerging talent.
- Reshaped the newspaper's editorial voice, broadening the focus from progressive activism and marijuana policy to include mainstream beats such as local government, education, sports, and human-interest features.
- Continued reporting on local environmental issues and the cannabis industry but shifted the newspaper from a standpoint of advocate to neutral observer.
- Doubled the print frequency from biweekly to weekly publication, supported by a corresponding increase in advertising revenue.
- Expanded the print run from 2,500 copies every two weeks to 6,000 copies per week.
- Conceived and implemented a comprehensive redesign of the newspaper, introducing industry-standard CMYK printing, creating a second section, and developing a sleek, modern look.
- Represented the newspaper at public events, including community service awards dinners and televised debates for county supervisor and district attorney.
B.A. In Film
Asst. Editor in Chief Resume
Headline : A position that is highly involved in the creation and implementation of education and educational programs that also encompass writing, creative brainstorming, collaboration, and project based learning.
Skills : Proficient In Adobe Creative Suite Products, Pagination.
- Managed a team of approximately 35 college students in various positions.
- Managed and produced a bi-monthly newspaper distributed to 3,000 people on campus.
- Managed and edited articles for a website that has 35,000 monthly visitors.
- Edited and wrote professional financial documents and proposals.
- Edited and wrote professional documents including charters and organizational constitution.
- Produced and assembled the Western Herald newspaper using Adobe InDesign and Creative Suite products not limited to Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator while using pagination techniques to layout and format a tabloid newspaper.
- Wrote budget proposals, and managed a yearly budget totaling over 6-figures using accounting techniques and Quickbooks.
Associate Editor in Chief Resume
Summary : Influential member of Delta Gamma Fraternity as Vice President Membership for two consecutive years and Director Public Relations.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Internet, Interactive Marketing.
- Coordinated and executed marketing strategy for entertainment website, including networking and cross-promotion with other music blogs.
- Edited content, such as news, reviews, interviews and special features, for various sites targeting popular culture fans.
- Researched and analyzed current trends related to entertainment culture and web traffic analytics.
- Planned daily content focused on new and emerging talent and upcoming products and releases.
- Served as key content provider for Fox Sports.
- Used social networking, RSS and other Web 2.0 best practices to maximize site traffic and awareness.
- Worked closely with public relations contacts, online marketing firms and artists to successfully expand media coverage.
- Ran top indie music blogs Broken Dial and Radio Exile, who was name BT Digital Music award top international music blog 2 years in a row.
BA In Psychology
Sr. Editor in Chief Resume
Summary : Highly self motivated worker that enjoys looking outside of the box to complete the task at hand. Strong worth ethic and am never afraid to put in the hours needed to accomplish a task, and would greatly prefer a challenging job over an easy job. Highly value positive and energetic work environments where those around are passionate about work as well.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Apple Software, Outlook, MPR, Aerospace Products and Systems.
- Managed development of monthly newsletter for the Men's Ministry for a 2000+ member church.
- Created yearly content plans for the newsletter and managed content submissions.
- Developed yearly Plan of Action for the Men's Ministry as whole, outlining all of the policies and procedures of each area.
- Supervised Publications Ministry as a whole, including supervising the creation and maintenance of the Ministry's website.
- Communicated events and programs of the Men's Ministry to church members and the public.
- Developed ministry news articles, news releases, editorials, advertisements, and monthly newsletter.
- Researched information to write articles and brochures and also to verify accuracy of submitted information.
- Used newsletter and brochures to assist with executing community outreach efforts.
Master Of Business
Jr. Editor in Chief Resume
Objective : Currently pursuing a career in human resources, editing and publication, and social services. Professional interests include working to improve the quality of opportunities and resources available to under-served populations, including individuals with developmental disabilities, individuals and families in transition, and young adults in challenging situations.
Skills : Digital Filmmaking, Video Production, Social Media Management, Web Design, Photography, Copywriting.
- Responsible for implementing strategies for producing content that meets and exceeds expectations for optimal success.
- Worked as a content strategist to implement and improve content plans and the overall direction.
- Responsible for producing content in a variety of formats as needed.
- Implemented editorial standards and workflow for all content types.
- Worked with content management group to see content through all phases of production.
- Contributed to the overall achievement of the department and organizational goals.
- Worked with creating monthly content calendars; contents will include longform features, lists, inspiration pieces and photographic essays.
- Assigned stories to writers and line edit their work.
Editor in Chief Executive Resume
Summary : Extensive expertise in interpreting data for commentary and analysis. Expert user of the Bloomberg Professional Terminal with more than a decade of experience in understanding financial data. Managerial duties continue to broaden across international and multi-cultural teams.
Skills : Microsoft Office Skill, Indesign.
- Developed and managed digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilized a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Managed online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improved the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluated customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Reviewed new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Engaged with customers through the use of social media.
- Maximized followers social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google plus and Instagram.
Editor in Chief Representative Resume
Headline : To utilize existing technical and customer service skills in a position that allows for continual growth.
Skills : Editing, Written Communication, Power point, Marketing.
- Selected and edited material for publication.
- Assisted in the design and layout of the website, magazine, and advertising.
- Sold advertisement for all media outlets of Waterfowler.com and maintained account relationships with advertisers, sponsors, and supporters.
- Assisted with direct mail campaign development and design.
- Directed Volunteer Field Editor Program to engage supporters and readers on a regular basis to drive web traffic.
- Wrote press releases weekly to retain regular readership and drive web site traffic to our site and sponsors.
- Developed and contributed to multiple blogs, entertainment podcasts, and video features.
Editor in Chief Director Resume
Summary : Excellent computer skills. Responsible, enthusiastic and team spirited. Multitasker and fast learner. Kaizen philosophy. Establishment of win-win relationships.
Skills : Editing, Technical Support, Writing, Document Management, Publishing, Technical Skills, Troubleshooting.
- Oversaw and coordinated team work to ensure editorial work process is smooth and ensuring product is consistent and timely.
- Generated new ideas and ways of doing things, implement new ways to increase readership.
- Draw up budget proposals for and provide any other information requested by the publisher.
- Collaborated with journalists, in house and freelancers.
- Collaborated with Event manager to discuss and plan special events for magazine readers.
- Worked closely with company IT department to develop platform for new media opportunities to attract more readers.
Diploma In History
Editor in Chief Supervisor Resume
Summary : Obtain an administrative position offering opportunities and advancement.
Skills : Reporting, Budgeting, Excel, Indesign, Powerpoint, Google Analytics.
- Gathered and assigned news stories and campus/community "beats." First-line editing of all stories, contacted writer/contributors when necessary.
- Edited, proofed and approved final layout.
- Created template and thumbnails for each issue.
- Oversaw and assisted with layout and paste-down of weekly issue using QuarkXpress.
- Reviewed and approved advertisements and oversaw proper placement of ads.
- Coordinated and shared stories with other campus newspapers.
- Submitted stories to The Glendale Star and Peoria Times weekly.
BA In English
Editor in Chief Resume
Headline : Looking for a job in the legal field to gain experience prior to starting in law school in future.
Skills : Indesign, Microsoft Office.
- Wrote and posted content daily to the website.
- Processed letters, obituaries and other submissions.
- Planed, proofed read and approved a weekly print product.
- Attended weekly meetings and other community events.
- Increased subscriptions, improved accuracy and reporting.
- Used Customer service, accurately relaying information in a reader friendly way, attention to detail, promptness with posting content on the website, breaking news stories.
BA In Journalism