Spa Supervisor Resume
Summary : Skilled in business management and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) concepts: operational efficiencies, meaningful use, customer/patient-focused care, leadership/team development, policies and procedures; identifying needs, facilitating change, actualizing goals and achieving success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Data Entry, Type 45 Wpm.
- Lead and manage 3 time Connie winning Hilton own spa that consist of 15 treatment rooms, 4,000 square foot gym, full service salon and front desk retail area for 30+ Team Members ranging.
- Managed Spa Operations and Budgets Responsible for creating partnerships, setting up new vendors, and remaining up-to-date with current spa trends.
- Responsible for weekly retail and back bar inventory count and ordering.
- Ensured inventory is kept up to par and ordering remains within budget.
- Ensured spa and fitness center demonstration and cleanliness remained within hotel expectations.
- Managed Spa Sales and Marketing Strategy Created partnership with the Dr.
- Calculated total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
BA In Business Management
Spa Supervisor III Resume
Headline : To be able to work in a company where can reach full potential as an employee and as a person, and to have what it takes to be successful in any field work with.
Skills : Management, Leadership, Talent Aquisition, Hiring, Career Fairs, Marketing, Social Media, Merchandising, Service And Retail Sales, Technical Training.
- Supported and encouraged the therapy team, acting as a mentor by providing advice and information as required.
- Monitored the overall moral of the team, and bring any issues to the attention of the Spa Manager/Director Encourage a passion for therapy - developing a culture of feedback and innovation Inventory control.
- Assisted with training as requested by the Spa Manager/Director Conduct treatment and refresher trainings for all existing treatments.
- Conducted SOP trainings with therapists to ensure consistency within the spa treatment team.
- Coordinated therapist treatments to accommodate guests who may have contraindications and the spa treatment may need to be altered.
- Created therapist schedules on a monthly basis.
- Oversaw back of the house operations including room and preparation room.
Bachelor Of Science In Physical Therapy
Spa Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Detail oriented, excels at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment, an exciting and challenging career, this is the position for you! Justice leads the Nation in ensuring the protection of all Americans while preserving their constitutional freedoms. You can be part of a dedicated team helping to enforce Federal criminal and civil laws that protect life, liberty, and the property of citizens.
Skills : Supervisor, Customer Service, Server, Cooking/Baking, Microsoft Office.
- Managed a team of 30 plus employees, servicing over 500 Spa members and new non-member clients on a walk-in basis.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and promoting Spa services to enhance business potential.
- Achieved significant spa performance and profit.
- Organized and participated in community events to encourage new client base.
- Cross-marketed with local businesses to promote Spa benefits and increase Spa membership.
- Insured that Spa consistently passed all CA State Board Inspections.
- Duties included providing facility tours, enrolling new members, planning and attending special event shows and implementing corporate marketing plans to achieve sales goals and objectives.
Business And Technology
Spa Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging career that utilizes skills in area of competence and enriches knowledge, and gives a chance to be part of a culture that contributes towards the growth of the organization, thereby yielding the twin benefits of job satisfaction and convenient professional growth.
Skills : Hospitality, Team Building, Communication, And Interpersonal .
- Ensured adherence to guest services standards within established departmental policies and procedures.
- Provided a positive, empowering, and productive work environment by setting an example through consistency of daily work habits and standards.
- Maintained all departmental assets including equipment repairs and ensure all areas of the spa are clean and organized.
- Instructed new hires and employees on the expectations and responsibilities for each role.
- Practiced teamwork, create a positive work environment, greet fellow employees and thank them when they lend assistance.
- Fostered and promoted a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Managed Human Resources responsibilities including creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction.
Assistant Spa Supervisor Resume
Headline : To secure an esthetician or a management position in a well-established, customer service oriented company where marketing and service industry knowledge can be utilized to achieve the company's goals.
Skills : Writing, Event Planning, Social Media, Microsoft Office.
- Provided Four Star Customer Service; answer phones, book appointments, troubleshoot any problems or concerns a guest may have with their experience of any kind.
- Helped guests choose the perfect services for their budget and time so they can fully enjoy their visit by being knowledgeable of all spa services.
- Worked directly with the Spa Director on marketing plans, email marketing, spa branding, spa operations, protocols and hiring new technicians.
- Managed performance of technicians, and provided training as needed Tracked professional and retail inventory levels and ordered products for professional and retail use.
- Counted all inventory each month.
- Provided the Spa Director with payroll, goal oriented reports, budget tracking and weekly staff scheduling.
- Responsible for opening the spa and locking up the spa at the end of the day.
Certificate In Massage Therapy
Associate Spa Supervisor Resume
Summary : To utilize sales, customer service, management and supervisory skills. To become part of a team that is dedicated to the advancement of the company's objectives.
Skills : Fluent in Arabic, Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, Spa Booker & Millennium.
- Recognized repeatedly and consecutively for highest percent to goal in dual departments.
- Managed all spa and retail operations. Hired and trained staff.
- Enforced corporate expectations.
- Counseled and terminated staff.
- Delivered company's monthly revenue goals, by providing outstanding customer service and exceeding expected production.
- Solved customer service issues rapidly.
- Set daily, weekly, and monthly goals for Customer Service Associates, Skin Therapists, and Massage Therapists.
Assistant Spa Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Passionate about the 5 star spa guest experience with a strong retail management background and the desire to build a team that elevates the guest experience, increases retention, and achieves growth within a company.
Skills : Inventory Managemant Proficient in Microsoft Office , Excel ,Word ,Spa Soft .Sales Coaching.
- Responsible for designing a spa experience that exceeds expectations of the Cipriani hospitality brand within a 5 star boutique Leading Hotels of the World property.
- Performed administrative duties including scheduling, payroll, reporting, cost management, revenue analysis, marketing, inventories, hiring, fostering vendor relationships, and working closely with all departments for the success of the spa and hotel as a whole.
- Performed personalized 50, 60, 90 and 120 minute massage, body scrub and body wrap services as needed.
- Created and implemented a new spa menu featuring ESPA.
- Created training protocols and supporting documents to incorporate Cipriani, Leading Hotels of the World, and ESPA standards to ensure consistency between staff members with utmost attention to detail.
- Achieved highest departmental scores in Leaders Quality Assurance audits, driving a score increase of 10%.
- Used Firsthand knowledge of the spa and massage industry with a well rounded and detail oriented approach to create a warm and pampering, yet professional experience, with loyal, returning clients.
CAMTC Licensed In Massage Therapy
Associate Spa Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Assist Manager in overseeing the day to day operations, guest service & team members of the Salon/Spa. Maximizing the guest experience while maintaining a high level of quality service within an Aveda Environmental Lifestyle Salon and Spa. Assisting with continued development of client database, services and product for financial growth.
Skills : Excel, Word, Budgeting, Forecasting, P&L, Management, Sales, POS, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Hiring.
- Responsible for all daily operations of a full-service destination Spa that is 14,000 square feet with a 2,500 square feet fitness facility.
- Created the spa standard operating procedures for the opening of the spa in February 2004.
- Helped create and input the structure of SpaSoft operating system for the spa.
- Responsible for the spa payroll of 30 employees, using ADP Timesaver and SpaSoft systems.
- Implemented and conducted employee training and education.
- Responsible for Interviews, hiring, employee work schedules, staff maximization plans and training programs.
- Operated cash register, including: monetary monitoring, purchases, returns and/or exchanges.
Spa Supervisor/Manager Resume
Headline : Licensed Esthetician eager to embark on a successful career where academic credentials and practical skills will support employer objectives through immediate and long-term contributions as a key team member.
Skills : Results-driven Professional With Excellent Planning & Organizational : With A Keen Attention To Details. Highly Creative With Strong Sales & Customer Service Background.
- Worked as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Coordinated opening and closed schedules for front desk contingent on business demands.
- Detail oriented and observant and ability to multitask Ensure all guest challenges have been resolved in a timely manner and management is made aware of the situation.
- Worked closely with Spa Director to communicate spa goals and objectives, policies and procedures, prices and relevant information to spa team.
- Able to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Spa Director.
- Booked and confirmed appointments, greet guests, provide tours, beverages and check in and checkout guests.
- Motivated the front desk and spa team to up-sell, cross-sell and pre-sell services and products by creating incentives with Spa Director to increase revenue sales.
High School Diploma
Spa Supervisor Resume
Objective : To exceed the expectations and goals of the company while creating a profitable and enjoyable atmosphere for all of the employees and customers.
Skills : Customer Service, Proficient With Computers & Technology, Cashiering, Retail & Internet Sales, Photography Software Platforms: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Spa Soft, Pro Salon, Adobe Photoshop.
- Directed oversite of entire front desk staff and locker room attendants.
- Supervised and coordinated daily operations in all Spa areas.
- Responsible for maintaining consistent and regular attendance of all Spa associates.
- Ensured adequate staffing levels in the Spa by interviewing, selecting, training, scheduling, evaluating and assisting with career development.
- Maintained a sharp knowledge of treatment descriptions, prices, and facility information.
- Responsible for accepting payments from clients for services rendered and sales of spa products.
- Handled customer relations in a confidential, sensitive, and respectful manner while insuring each guest received a Five-Star, Five-Diamond experience.
Certificate In Design Technology