Educational Consultant Resume
Headline : Motivated, energetic, and punctual. Has demonstrated excellent use of customer service skills. A proven ability to work effectively with people of various ages, cultural backgrounds and socio-economic statuses. Strong work ethic, extremely detail-oriented, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a very quick learner and incredibly easy going.
Skills : Punctual, Customer Service, Works well under pressure,.
- Retained as a consultant for children ages three to five in eleven school districts.
- Responsible for evaluating students entering special education, working with families to transition children into classrooms and guiding educators in making adaptations and accommodations for students in all academic areas and behaviors.
- Develop and lead monthly Professional Development Meetings comprised of teachers and administrators to implement teaching strategies and discuss student issues.
- Established cooperative relationships between district and community partner preschools.
- Work with teachers and administrators to use Common Core and Iowa Early Learning Standards; utilized knowledge of common core to unwrap standards and create formative assessments.
- Mentor teachers and colleagues in the development of Individual Education Plans (IEP), creating and reviewing IEP goals, classroom management, developmentally appropriate practice, curriculum development; provide counsel on student and environmental concerns.
- Collaborate and Coordinate student services with other service providers, such as Speech and Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Vision, and Hearing Specialists.
Educational Consultant III Resume
Summary : Dedicated life to helping others and plan to continue doing just that. Opportunity to help children, adults, community agencies and businesses through a variety of public and private work systems.
Skills : Teaching, Mentoring, Modifying Curriculum, Assessing students.
- Served as the subject matter expert who developed and executed effective training and professional development programs for new and existing users of various HMH programs.
- Successfully developed client relationships that result in delivering complex training solutions through tactics such as decision-making, service negotiation and product implementation.
- Designed and executed professional development modules and training curriculum based on knowledge of adult learning theory and the use of various Web 2.0 technologies.
- Established effective relationships with content providers to insure courses aligned to job needs.
- Established training strategy standards that include learning objectives and curriculum design, teaching methodology and instructional techniques reflective of adult learning theories and job embedded needs.
- Assisted clients with planning and development of intervention delivery models and lessons using HMH curricula materials to address the needs of learners across multiple academic levels.
- Designed and delivered formal and one-on-one trainings and presentations of print and digital products and services, helping to generate revenue of over $3 million annually.
- Worked with multiple sales teams across a wide geography simultaneously to develop training, marketing and sales strategies to generate and close new business.
MA In Teaching
Educational Consultant II Resume
Headline : Working as an independent consultant specializing in equity and diversity in K-12 settings. Experience as a classroom teacher, professional developer, curriculum designer and education writer.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Certifried Trainer.
- Directly supervised education training, managed consultants and support personnel.
- Developed curriculum portfolio's based on needs improvement, scores for underperforming schools.
- Collected the data, developed the curriculum, created assessments, remediation intervention and matched all too state specific standards and conducted the professional development to educators and administrators throughout the state.
- Researched and assisted in the launch of the company's first online technology program.
- Researched available Federal and State funding sources and created a plan for implementation within targeted districts.
- Planned and coordinated presentations for numerous tradeshows and events on the local, state, national and international levels.
- Planned, created, coordinated, and facilitated after school programs for school districts in several states that resulted in several $200K sales.
- Developed and maintained solid leadership relationships with state and local decision makers.
Educational Consultant I Resume
Objective : Diverse expertise in adult learning development, knowledge management, service operations, call center leadership, process redesign and partnership marketing. Energetic, highly resilient team-player with manager-level project and program experience and a focus on relationship building.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Relationship Management, Team Building, Vendor Management, Vendor Management.
- Delivered new hire and continuing education training for inbound and outbound call center programs.
- Partnered with site operations to establish learning lab graduation criteria and coaching standards.
- Developed learning lab skills enhancement training procedures.
- Redesigned a new hire course map resulting in the following budget and performance improvements: -50% time to production and -25% time to skill proficiency.
- Designed performance-based evaluations for new hire systems and quality assurance skill certification.
- Developed training content and support materials including Tele-sales job aids and decision trees, supplemental role-play activities, field sales event workshops, and HR attendance policies.
- Selected and managed trainers in the new hire training intern program.
- Managed Customer Connections program by maintaining training content and hosting corporate center employees, and prospective vendor organizations during on-site visits.
B.A. In Finance
Educational Consultant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Results-oriented professional employing more than eight years of progressive accomplishments in non-profit management. Goal-oriented achiever, demonstrating strong organizational skills and possessing attention to detail and proficient with Microsoft office programs.
Skills : Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Publisher, Office Administration.
- Reported to the Director of the non-profit organization.
- Planned, organized and implemented educational activities at various Chicago Public Schools for at risk young women: evaluating student's needs; provided academic and social skills instruction; and followed up with students to ensure their maximum progress in learning and becoming successful.
- Conducted initial site visits, case management and preliminary meetings with program administrators and participants in various Chicago Public Schools.
- Participated in workshops and conferences designed to promote the intellectual, social, and physical welfare of the students.
- Developed and taught daily living and coping skills for each student involved in the program.
- Conducted weekly life skills courses with a balance between home visits as well as program participation.
- Scheduled and accompanied students to various appointments to increase their ability to become independent within the community.
Masters Of Science
Educational Consultant/Tutor Resume
Summary : Enjoy helping others to learn to teach and achieve their educational objectives as professionals and students. Managed abroad and in the US for over 20 years helping young adults achieve graduation and higher education.
Skills : Leadership.
- Directed leadership team in effective collaborating strategies to ensure a positive and effective working environment.
- Spear headed effective professional development training surrounding legal compliance and employee development.
- Provided training on how to maximize resources and manage a fiscally responsible budget.
- Maintained business records and ensured that the office environment was productive and efficient Developed and scheduled various training programs.
- Developed and maintained a thorough understanding of all systems, used by community service agent.
- Spearheaded effective professional training surrounding legal compliance of 501 3(c).
- Analyzed service operations and recommended procedural processes to improve productivity and efficiency.
MA In Education
Educational Consultant/Advisor Resume
Summary : Energetic gifted specialist genuinely interested in and respectful of young people. Passionate about teaching and committed to maintaining up-to-date knowledge in the field.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Oversaw daily office operations for staff of 25 employees.
- Composed and drafted outgoing correspondence and reports for managers.
- Reduced overhead by taking on more responsibility with creative and administrative projects.
- Supported CFO through personal document management, calendar organization and collateral preparation for meetings.
- Assisted in preparing reports and paperwork for parent-teacher conferences.
- Supported 25 classroom teachers in implementing a developmentally-appropriate curriculum for a group of identified students.
- Identified warning signs of emotional or developmental problems and reported to parents.
- Reported on student progress, behavior and social skills to parents.
Master Of Arts
Asst. Educational Consultant Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where skills and knowledge can contribute to continuous growth within an organization.
Skills : Spanish, Conversational French, Tagalog, MS Office, Type 65 WPM.
- Provide on-site one-on-one tutoring and mentorship for an all-girls private school, grades 6-8.
- Creating and implementing target-specific lesson plans to guarantee higher grades and better test scores.
- Experience in coaching students with learning disabilities.
- Test preparation, specializing in coaching students prone to test anxiety with effective methods.
- Parent-tutor conference for progress reports and home lesson plan instructions.
- Prepare monthly progress reports for tracking and statistical purposes.
- On-call phone support for students and parents.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Educational Consultant Resume
Headline : Motivated, energetic, and punctual. Demonstrated excellent use of customer service skills. A proven ability to work effectively with people of various ages, cultural backgrounds and socio-economic statuses. Strong work ethic, extremely detail-oriented, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a very quick learner and incredibly easy going.
Skills : Punctual, Customer Service, Works Well Under Pressure.
- Made calls out to potential students who requested information to further their education.
- Took inbound calls of students returning our phone calls.
- Maintained a positive attitude with the student.
- Transferred the qualifying students to an Admission Representative.
- Worked with multiple computer programs at once.
- Was impacted by a Reduction In Force; explaining a short time with the company.
- Worked closely with students and parents on career assessment and development, college selection and placement, and financial aid processes and procedures.
- Monitored after school tutorial programs for public schools partnering with ECS.
Educational Consultant Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in which can enhance people helping skills, where abilities and talents can be useful.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Help prepare students for upcoming career opportunities.
- Responsible for enrolling students in requested courses.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments for students.
- Responsible for uploading files and documentation of students into the system.
- Conduct positive teamwork efforts Responsible for payment collection from clients.
- Handled veteran funding that allowed veterans to continue their education.
- Prospected, cleared and solicited prospective customers for IT training using in-class and distance learning.
- Consistently provided discrete, professional, and courteous communication of the latest training information.
Bachelor Of Healthcare