Director of Education Resume
Objective : Dedicated professional with over eleven years of experience working in the education sector An agile manager with exceptional organizational skills Adaptable to the days challenges and easily trainable.
Skills : Proficiency with all the major DAW's and production techniques and software, Teaching experience delivering all aspects of music technology., Leadership Development and Traning.
- Deliver quality education by managing Everest College academic resources, ensuring proper instruction and delivery of curriculum materials, managing the learning environment, and facilitating the use of the organization's learning methods and materials.
- Collaborated with all departments in order for the campus to obtain reaccreditation with zero findings Lead and manage the academic affairs department by hiring, training, mentoring, developing, and evaluating faculty and staff as well as facilitating resource scheduling and utilization.
- Develop and coach staff in the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Direct and evaluate the achievement of student performance objectives which led to a 10% decrease in student failures Create academic goals and objectives for the college's Institutional Improvement Plan.
- Provide quality student services by ensuring proper and timely orientation, providing academic support to enable student academic success, and advising and documenting students on academic issues.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by understanding student and employer needs, analyzing customer feedback, student retention, staff retention, graduation rates, and satisfactory student progress and other compliance and organizational metrics and goals.
- Facilitate and establish an advisory committee by faculty affiliation with professional organizations to ensure curricula is compatible with employer needs.
- Participate in the development of the college's business plan and budget reducing cost by 11.5% Equipment procurement/maintenance and inventory control Accomplishments Outstanding year end student attrition rates and student satisfaction surveys Skills Used Management and leadership skills.
Master Of Art
Regional Director of Education Resume
Headline : Motivated to find a professional position which will allow me to utilize my skills and expertise to assist parents and students. I also aspire to be a member of a cooperative team in a school environment.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Marketing, Project Management,.
- Develop methodology for tracking progress as a part of a comprehensive quality assurance plan Ensure instructors maintain accurate academic and attendance records.
- Determine and communicate time frames for reporting academic records to the registrar Lead retention team and tracks progress toward retention goals for each program in coordination with program directors.
- Develop and implements strategies that improve retention Communicate and reinforces institutional policies and expectations with students at orientation and ongoing.
- Monitor student academic progress; oversees that probation is properly reviewed and administered with students identified by registrar; implements a strategy for student tutoring and monitors tutoring and advising activities.
- Coach students who have unsatisfactory academic and attendance performance, maintains written documentation of corrective actions.
- Provide student recognition for academic excellence according to established guidelines Manage the Learning Resource System including, but not limited to: budgeting, hours of operation, staffing, and purchase of new inventory/books Manage the personnel and oversees the daily functions of the office of the campus registrar.
- Ensure accurate academic records are maintained according to institution and accreditation guidelines.
M.S. In Psychology
Director Of Education And Quality Resume
Objective : Highly skilled Registered Nurse Leader and Educator, who practices excellent care, based on evidence-based practice principles, to ensure a positive experience for patients and their families. A nurse that promotes excellence in nursing education to build a strong and diverse nursing workforce. Possess solid clinical knowledge and practice in Critical Care to include Trauma, Orthopedic, Abdominal Organ Transplant, Surgery, Neurology and Neuro-Surgical Intensive Care Nursing.
Skills : Grant Writing, Fundraising.
- Participates in planning and creating the hospital's strategic, operational, service design and other organizational plans and policies to achieve the mission and vision of the hospital.
- Develops designs and provides for a written scope of services, departmental policies and procedures that guide and support the provision and integration of services according to mission and vision of the hospital.
- Determines and develops short-term and long-term educational goals based on needs identified through Edvidence based Practice, Annual Needs Assessments, specific training needs assessments, etc.
- Oversees development, planning and coordination of general hospital orientation.
- Coordinates with various department heads to include their specialty area.
- Develops, coordinates and evaluates education plans Manages planning and coordination of continuing and in-service education for the hospital.
- Manages development, planning and coordination of periodic in-service training on those issues identified by the Hospital Quality Council or a designated Performance Improvement Team.
- Ensures that the hospital's employees receive compliance training and all education necessary to perform their job responsibilities, as required by the Company's Code of Business Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Agreement.
BS In Nursing
Director of Education Services Resume
Objective : Energetic, dedicated professional with 25+ years of teaching, fourteen of which were obtained as a teacher/administrator at one of the largest private educational institution. Collaborated with supervisors in portfolio assessments, curriculum development and conflict resolution. Extensive background in student assessments, teaching strategies and technology effectiveness. Created a more conducive learning environment by responding to the concerns of parents and students in a timely manner.
Skills : Management, Teaching And Communication, Communication, Conflict Resolution, Teaching, Team Leadership, Budgeting, Project Management, Leadership.
- Responsible for the overall leadership, development, organization, management and operation of the Seminole Tribe of Florida Education Department.
- Sets goals and standards for the Educational Department.
- Develop long and short- term goals with objectives and outcome measures for each program.
- Communicate goals, objectives and outcome measures to all staff in order to ensure the provision of services.
- Responsible for creating, implementing, monitoring and evaluating educational programs to ensure learning objectives are met Plans, initiates, innovates, and implements the use of educational resources, services, and curriculum, to assist in the successful development of tribal members, at risk students, and special needs students.
- Directs and participates in the development, interpretation, evaluation, and recommendation of Educational policies, procedures, rules, and regulations for the effective operation of the Education Department.
- Prepares and manages annual department budget and upon request, presents annual budget to the Executive Administrative Office and or the Tribal Council.
- Coordinates activities, assigns and schedules work assignments, sets priorities, deadlines, and directs the work of Education Program subordinate staff.
Doctoral In Education
Director of Educational Sales Resume
Objective : Results-oriented informational leader skilled in analyzing data and making data-driven decisions. Also accomplished in team and consensus building.
Skills : Behavior Management, Leadership Training, Adult Education, Presentation Skills, Advertising, Communications, Customer Services.
- Responsible for recruitment, hiring, certification and professional development of teachers, coordinators and support staff for two multi-level ESOL Programs, the HSE Program, DL and STAR Reading program.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement plan to increase student attendance, persistence and measureable achievement including standardized assessments, post-secondary school training, job placement, professional and paraprofessional certification and career advancement.
- Workforce Development, Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Coalition and several ad-hoc partnerships.
- Lead program-wide curriculum development team incorporating DESE Curriculum Frameworks, Common Core and College and Career Readiness Standards, annual needs analysis and community feedback.
- Ensure compliance for variety of funding sources including Mass.
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, CommCorp, Career Pathways and English for New Bostonians.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the school, including budget and curriculum.
Campus Director of Education Resume
Summary : Human Resources Payroll Specialist with 5 years experience obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration while managing a team of over 20 employees. Experience includes enrolling an organization into a quality assurance program which provided the company with $11,000 in grant money and successfully initiated inexpensive advertising that reached a mass of people during a budget crisis. Skilled in ADP, payroll, benefits, research, Microsoft Office Suites, FMLA, scheduling, tracking employees paid time off, and updating policies and procedures.
Skills : Conducted presentations at multiple Ohio Center.
- Achieved positive results for all stakeholders, members, and supporters within and outside of the organization.
- Responsible for creating a learning platform and messaging with a mix of technology, distance learning, and engagement strategies.
- Responsible for field operations for entire organization.
- Served as the interim Executive Director for a period of seven months.
- Displayed loyalty and trust over a 14 year span of servant leadership with focus on constituent relations, brand management, and asset development though ecommerce operations and development.
- Included volunteer management, staff management, event management, sales and marketing, inventory control, product development, information technologies / database administration, strategic development, and facility management.
- Developed a social media presence from the ground up which, upon leaving, was in the top 10% of all social media presence as rated by Klout in 20 months.
- Selected from an Alumni base of over one million members in North America for one of ten paid positions within the organization.
History & Political Science
Asst. Director of Education Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in education or leadership that will embrace my experience and skills Achievements and Over 10 years of educational and behavior experience in the urban school setting that included behavior modification, special education, literacy balanced and special education learning environment. Designed numerous of lesson plans that specialized in low reading levels, special needs and behavior modification.
Skills : EMR, Phlebotomy.
- Developed and taught all educational programs for children ages, newborn, toddler, preschool and school-age.
- Directed staff in the development and promotion of educational programming and outreach.
- Delivered Early Learning and Common Core Standards-based weekly programs, school visits, special events and STEM education, providing an engaging, safe, and nurturing learning environment for Pre-K through elementary age children.
- Monitored and evaluated programs and daily activities for educational and fiscal effectiveness, improving programming that results in increased attendance and repeat participation.
- Secured and administered funding through grants and alternative income sources; responsible for all aspects of grant writing and implementation.
- Collaborated with internal education team, outside agencies and community partners to evaluate local issues and educational needs.
- Supervised and trained volunteers and staff who assisted in delivery of programs.
- Created marketing materials to promote events and programs through print, digital, and social media.
Associate Director of Education Resume
Summary : Developed and managed numerous events to support diversity and exchange between the college and community.
Skills : Executive Management, Arts Management, Education.
- Responsible for directing IAJE's education and outreach programs worldwide.
- Provided vision and managed the design, implementation, and administration for more than twenty-five programs worldwide including professional development, outreach, talent recognition, and annual conference activities.
- Worked collaboratively with other management team members to develop and articulate a comprehensive strategic plan for the association.
- Selected Highlights & Accomplishments Developed and managed budget for association's education department programs globally.
- Education budget represented 6 of 12 funding categories for the association.
- Elevated global education programming in 15 countries among the 10,000+ global members of the association.
- Provided vision and leadership globally to advance music education for students at elementary, secondary, and collegiate levels.
- Created and managed the growth of 20 IAJE national and international Teacher Training Institutes (TTI), customized teacher training, and conference educational clinics and workshops.
Unit Director of Education Resume
Objective : Passionate, dedicated and goal oriented professional with exceptional management, facilitation, and leadership skills desiring a challenging and creative environment. Holding multiple degrees in Communications, English Language Arts, and Theatrical studies; the goal is to be able to utilize my abilities as a key and effective team member, with unlimited loyalty and commitment to a business establishment.
Skills : Administrative, Teaching.
- Report directly to the Assistant Director for Operations and Education.
- Work with the Education, Exhibit and Operations Staff through meetings to certify that exhibit topics, information and logistics are scientifically accurate and appropriate for guests of all ages.
- Detail the status of current programming and its success with teachers, students, tourists, and members.
- Determine issues pertaining to school group management and educational offerings.
- Assist the Assistant Director for Operations and Education with writing job descriptions, setting up of interviews and interviewing candidates to determine the best individual for the position.
- Manage the training process of the education staff and ensures that each individual is prepared to fulfill the duties of his or her educational position.
- Ensure that education staff are comfortable with educational materials, including demonstration scripts, PowerPoints, tabletop activities, and special exhibition programming.
- Outline and communicate job expectations, rules, and regulations.
Bachelor Of Communications
Director of Education/Staff Development Resume
Summary : To utilize my professional sales experience in strategic relationship building, recruitment and leadership development to manage projects, interface with potential and existing customers, and improve organizational efficiency.
Skills : Inventory management, Customer service.
- Developed, organized and implemented new programs of the Chamber that enhanced the education and knowledge of its members.
- Oversaw programs of the Chamber such as Women's Division, Young Professionals of Plano, Leadership Plano and the Business Development speaker series.
- Identified workforce development programs, booked speakers and facilitated lunch and learns in conjunction with networking meetings to provide educational opportunities to members.
- Advised board of directors and advisory committees for all education programs at the Chamber.
- Scheduled meetings and kept records of all minutes and orders of business for each program.
- Determined appropriate curriculum and programs to implement for each educational avenue at the Chamber.
- Partnered with an outside marketing firm to design all program collateral and social media communication materials with the use of Photoshop, Constant Contact, Chamber Master, and company website.
- Managed and created budget for each individual educational program of the Chamber.
Bachelor Of Science
Director of Education III Resume
Summary : Postal manager, with more than 36 years of experience in small- and large-office management, labor relations, human resources, management of 125 post offices, and customer services. After retirement from the postal service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, On-line instruction, Direct instruction, Administrative Duties, Management, Customer Relationship Management, Event Planning, Event Management.
- Recognized and promoted to Director of Education due to stellar performance.
- As Director of Education, led the planning and implementation of programs that ensured quality academic standards and performance.
- Ensured the accuracy and currency of syllabi, course outlines, and lesson plans and maintained documentation for inspection and certification purposes.
- Monitored classroom activities, provided instructor classroom critiques and evaluations, ensured instructors maintained accurate academic and attendance records.
- Developed and implemented strategies that increased retention.
- Communicated institutional policies and expectations with students, monitored student academic progress, implemented plans for student tutoring, including coaching students who had unsatisfactory academic/ attendance performance.
- Ensured academic records were maintained per accreditation guidelines.
- Recruited and hired faculty, conducted faculty training and mentoring activities.
Master Of Business Administration
Director of Education Resume
Summary : Seek an opportunity in which my creativity, diligence, educational and work experience can be utilized to meet or supersede the objectives and goals of your organization. In addition, I desire a career move with a favorable chance for professional growth, advancement, and longevity.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and supervision of academic programming, policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality learning services are provided through professional development and effective classroom management skills of instructional staff.
- Position is responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with school district contract managers and professionals.
- Executes all education components as well as implement a new curriculum for the Baton Rouge location.
- Ensures all staff is appropriately trained and certified.
- Employee assists the Executive Director in development and implementation of program policies and procedures.
- Implemented the first and only Advance Placement and SAT program for a Tier Three Alternative School & implemented the first and only Speech and Debate program for a Tier Three Alternative School.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable local, State and Federal regulatory and contractual requirements governing academic programs.
Doctoral In Education