Electronic Technician Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as an Electronics Technician. Seeking a growth-oriented position with a progressive company where I can make a significant and enthusiastic contribution using my knowledge, skills, and ability.
Skills : Electronic Testing Equipment (Multimeter, Oscilloscopes, Etc.), Troubleshooting, Repairing and Maintaining Electronic Components, Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent Customer Service, and Communication.
- Reading wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints for diagnosing repairs and assembly of electronic units.
- Tearing down electrical equipment's to find non-conforming parts; troubleshoot, repair, and service electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Repairing and rewiring antennas, power cables, ethernet cord, also troubleshoot on am radios, relays, and modems.
- Replacement of optical head sensors, motion sensors, PCB (printed circuit board), and gear mechanisms.
- Developing preventive maintenance strategies for ADA gate, turnstiles, VFD (fare vending device), OBP (onboard processor), ASD (access sales device) and PPS (parking payment system).
- Document and notate files on troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and repairs.
- Using hand tool, DMM, and power tools for mechanical fixtures, follow torque specs train and supervise others on install, maintain, and repairs on equipment.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and quality of the repair of customer returned product.
- Calibrating analog section, verify operation of digital section and test internal flash memory.
Computer And Electronic Technician Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as an Electronics Technician. Seeking any level position that will utilize my varied background in education, design, and research along with a strong work ethic, which will also prove me to be a valuable team member and contributor.
- Supporting failure analysis due to the increase in warranty returns and to support validation.
- Performing routine work within the smart sensor application center related to the processing of sensor warranty returns and 'o 'km analysis.
- Performing data entry of testing and part information into the warranty tracking system.
- Identifying more complex failure analysis and refer to a senior technician or engineer.
- Assisting in preparing reports, charts, and graphs for reporting of test information.
- Processing sample requests and related logistics activity to ensure the delivery of parts to the customer.
- Operating test equipment per work instructions support product validation (PV) support continuous improvement efforts on work instructions and improvement.
- Performing root cause analysis of defects experienced by customers and developed corrective actions to be taken based on findings.
- Responsible for planning for the company and departmental growth based on sales forecasts responsible for implementing and enforcing safety guidelines and any applicable OSHA regulations.
- Responsible for the hiring and development of employees, performed annual performance reviews and handled employee disciplinary issues.
Electronic Technician Specialist Resume
Headline : Multitalented professional with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills seeking a position with a progressive organization that provides an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Reading Schematics, Repairing Circuit Boards, Electronics Equipment Installation, and Troubleshooting, and Customer Service Experience.
- Layout and wire all electrical assemblies to print specifications for industrial diesel vehicles.
- Reading and interpreting electrical blueprints and follow various work instructions.
- Layout and wire electrical assemblies in accordance with print requirements.
- Ability to work well with fellow employees including active participation in employee involvement activities and problem-solving.
- Applying intellect, creativity, adaptability, judgment, and management skills to achieve required results.
- Ensuring duties and company projects are accomplished in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Performing root cause analysis of defects seen during printed circuit board manufacturing and developed corrective actions to be taken based on findings.
- Troubleshooting problems using schematic detail and replace components as needed.
- Working extensively with purchasing and engineering to maintain and improve the company's ERP system.
Electronic Technician Contractor Resume
Objective : Looking forward to a related position where I will utilize my technical experience, troubleshooting, and attention to detail to repair or manufacture products cost-effectively.
Skills : Fiber Optic Testing, Fiber Optic Testing, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electricity, Electronics, and Network Copper Facility Testing.
- Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Employed a wide variety of hand and power tools including hoists, drills, precision measuring instruments and electronic testing devices.
- Followed company procedures to maintain a work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Responsible for a wide variety of duties including, pipe fitting, painting, carpentry, electrical repair, installation, building repair.
- Operated a wide variety of equipment including power saws, sanders, grinders, cranes drill press, forklift, and basic hand tools.
- Performed routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operated efficiently.
- Responsible for specifying and purchasing automated and manual assembly equipment used to manufacture the electronic products responsible for the departmental budget with regard to capital equipment, labor, and overhead.
- Collaboratively responsible for creating and implementing departmental and product-specific processes and procedures used in the production floor.
- Responsible for planning, production, test, and quality of the company's electromechanical systems.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with the company's iso9000 quality system.
Electronic Technician II Resume
Summary : An Electronics Technician with 9+ years of experience, looking for a long-term career to support the United States Air Force. I have worked full time while finishing my associate's degree, and a bachelor's degree. I plan to continue my education with a master's degree soon. I take pride in my work and I am dedicated to any job I commit to.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Accounting, Business Marketing, Sales Management, Rewinding Electrical Motors And Transformers, Control Circuits, and Electronic.
- Manufacturing new electronic assemblies and transformers, as well as repair, damaged items.
- Troubleshooting, modifying, repairing and performing final functional and operational tests of aircraft electrical systems, their components and accessories with simple to moderate complex wiring systems.
- Working safely with power lift equipment with no lost time accidents received awards for over ten years of perfect attendance and a letter of recommendation.
- Day to day maintenance and repair on drillings controls and equipment for drill floor tools, subsea, and mud systems.
- Reviewing checker for all ECO's (engineering change orders) and TAIDS (technical area integration drawings) for delivery to the government.
- Maintaining target components, wiring circuits, and repair system functions.
- Installation, repair, maintenance, and troubleshooting a system, module, and component level.
- Writing test procedures, failure reports, technical manuals, and documented inventories.
Senior Electronic Technician II Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as an Electronics Technician. Would like to continue my electronic/electrical automation career and take what I have learned and apply it to my future career. I also hope to learn new skills in a challenging environment. In addition, hope to work on new projects to help the businesses be more competitive to generate more revenue for future prosperity. Overall, I just want a career that is challenging and allows me to develop my skills.
Skills : Ability To Read a Schematic Diagram, Knowledge Of Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint Etc. Superior Customer Service, Knowledge With OSHA Rules and Regulation.
- Heavily involved in the installation and programming of Allen Bradley panel view touch screens.
- Help to install new lines and help other technicians at other plants with problems with new technical machinery.
- Maintaining the workability of chilling towers, air compressors, and switchgear room.
- Responsible for all aspects of electronic equipment design and fabrication.
- Inspecting motors, belts, drive chains, electrical components, and all aspects of the issue on all production lines to reduce downtime.
- Diagnosed mechanical and electrical issue s on Sulzer Ruti weaving machines, boiling extrusion lines, and west point beamers.
- Upgrading existing equipment with program modifications for mechanical changes to lines.
- Conversing with field operators and supervisors to ascertain problems with equipment before the breakdown, and determine if the breakdown was due to human error or mechanical problems.
Electronic Technician III Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as an Electronics Technician. Communicate efficiently to keep production steady. Looking for a position to where I can continue to learn, take on additional responsibilities, and contribute as much of value as I can.
Skills : Office Management, Records Management, Database Administration, Spreadsheets/Reports Event Management, Calendaring, Oracle/Peoplesoft, Computer: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
- Assembles experimental circuitry five stations and ten stations, along with TCUs.
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance.
- Sets up standard test apparatus or devise test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational, environmental, and life tests to evaluate performance and reliability of prototype or production models.
- Adjusts, calibrates, aligns and modifies circuitry and components and records effects on unit/system performance.
- Ensuring all health, safety, environmental & quality policies, procedures, and expectations are adhered to and I can tear down torque tools and reassemble them and set up waste bladders with baskets.
- Recommends changes in circuitry or installation specifications to simplify assembly and maintenance to supervisor.
- Discusses standard layout and assembly procedures and problems with senior-level technicians.
- Assisted in the installation of fiber optic and cat5/6 for numerous systems. Vassisted in the setup for a VOIP phone system.
- Assisted in the troubleshooting of TCP/IP based data collection systems.
Senior Computer And Electronic Technician Resume
Summary : Over 15+ years of experience as an Electronic and Computer Technician. Seeking to utilize my electronic and electrical skills in the areas of maintenance, installation, and troubleshooting.
Skills : A.V.R, P.L.C., Logo and Step S7 300 Siemens, Rewinding Electrical Motors and Transformers, Control Circuits, and Electronic.
- Strong experience in fabrication electronic soldering and testing activities.
- Responsible for diagnosing, testing and repairing devices by following electronic procedures.
- Generating a range of electronic assemblies from various blueprints schematics and specification documents.
- Handling the tasks of preparing documentation like safety logs and repair status for providing and supporting materials.
- Communicating with administration and district staff for receiving and conveying information to resolve concerns and issues.
- Diagnosing problems in assembly and schematic drawings and recommend changes.
- Assisting in performing engineering tests for the purpose of data collection and evaluation.
- Determining technical accuracy, operation, and proper sequencing of test procedures.
- Providing technical support to customers, including identifying and correcting specific customer problems.
Supervisor/Electronic Technician Resume
Headline : Motivated individual with skilled understanding in electronics diagnostics, repair of components and assembly, seeking a position in a progressing company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point. Computer, Handheld Sales Experience, Marketing, and Advertising Experience.
- Maintaining assigned trucks, ships, and related surface cabin equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Reviewing procedures for assembly, disassembly, and test verification accuracy.
- Analyzing and interpreting data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Able to read schematics and troubleshoot electrical problems with understandings of robotic control and programming.
- Assembly, Test, and repair of cables and electronics subassemblies for the US.
- Make sure satellite was up and functioning to transmit data for frack jobs.
- Expand working knowledge of additional product lines to provide additional support to team members.
- Responsibilities troubleshoot and repair electronics on fracking pumps, blenders, cement units, coil tubing units, and tech command centers.
Electronic Technician I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as an Electronics Technician. I have electronic repair and wiring experience, packaging experience, warehouse experience, factory, assembly, automotive, Detailing skills I have been to seminars on detail products I can really detail vehicles sort of a hobby. I have computer skills, data collecting, installation tech as well as dishwasher, laundry, kitchen experience as well.
Skills : Repair Tech, Janitorial, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Assembly, Packaging, Data Collecting, Furnace Operator, Over Head Crane, Automotive Repairs, Detailing, Machine Operator, Factory, and General Labor.
- Working solo and as a team in the electrical security department (ESD team).
- By one's self, I wired battery panels using blueprint or schematic sheet to power security systems mainboards.
- Packing and preparing orders of the DMP's digital monitoring programs that were ordered by various companies of Diebold.
- Performing basics operations using test equipment and industrial controllers required to test and calibrate equipment.
- Interpreting electronic and mechanical drawings with guidance to assist in equipment repair.
- Installation, modification, and repair of automated industrial control equipment.
- Using troubleshooting and repair skills to keep instrumentation for fracturing technologies in good working order.
- Familiar with thermal chamber operation, thermal vacuum chamber operation.
- Ability to work from schematics and drawings, assembly, testing and resolving problems, writing and maintaining work procedures.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures provides work directions, training or technical assistance to lower-level positions, crossed trained on the x-37b project/ ULA/ c130 project.