Engineer Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain an Engineer Assistant in a finance that will allow to build upon current knowledge of management strategies.
Skills : Project Management, Personnel Managment, Operations Director.
- Responds to Client system-related or other complex questions and fact finds resolution to problems.
- Serves as actual point of contact for trouble resolution.
- Prepares and maintains outside plant engineering records.
- Performs quality assurance tests to ensure accuracy of outputs.
- Reviews input documents for reasonableness and accuracy and applies adjustments as appropriate.
- Maintains knowledge of current PC software and implements new packages.
- Enters, retrieves, corrects and analyzes information from various computer and operational support systems.
- Prepares, maintains, analyzes and interprets reports and records.
- Researches and resolves discrepancies.
Sr. Engineer Assistant Resume
Summary : To secure an internship or research opportunity in the Engineering Field.Motivated, highly dependable leader that is a confident problem solver. Always looking for ideas to remove bottlenecks from any situation. Always willing to work harder than expected. Very enthusiastic team member willing to be the first one in and last one out.
Skills : ArcGIS Applications, Metaframe, ArcGIS 9.2, ArcGIS.
- Worked under supervision of supervisor.
- Set up tripod, prism and the total station (Nikon).
- Set the proposed home site, running traverse of the surveyed closure.
- Turned angles and topo shots for proposed home sites.
- Operated the transit and the theodolities.
- Drafted home sites with surveying software (autoCAD lt 2000, Autodesk field survey Autodesk land desktop and foresight).
- Worked outside in various weather conditions.
Jr. Engineer Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a Engineer Assistant position that will expand and develop different skills for the development of the organisation.
Skills : Good Communication , Soldering, Schematic Reading.
- Helped with shipping and receiving, lifting packages weighing 10-60 pounds.
- Mixed cement for signage around building construction site.
- Oversaw testing procedures and recorded results while in fast pace environment.
- Transported oversized drawing crates in and out of warehouse storage.
- Delivered offices supplies between buildings including boxed paper Attended meetings with engineers and designers to take notes and meeting minutes.
- Communicated over the phone and via e-mail in a professional manner.
- Worked with engineers and designers to complete field issue problems and other projects.
- Used Inventor, ProE, and AutoCAD to create and edit drawings and create technical data sheets.
- Used Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to write reports, specifications, complete research, and make presentations for meetings.
Engineer Assistant I Resume
Objective : To secure a Engineer Assistant position in a company that affords with the opportunity to grow and become a valuable asset. To take the skills learn and put them forth into making a career.
Skills : Coding, Management.
- Modifies, Redraws, and draws according to spec.
- Makes manuals for all units shipped to the customers..
- Makes engineering release forms, and all other information for each job and distribute it.
- Files and organizes all engineering files.
- Takes pictures of machines, load data to computer, and print for production.
- Created drawings and prototypes using Solid Works.
- Designed and built master shapes for electronic tags, molds, and tooling.
Engineer Assistant II Resume
Headline : Several years of client relations and administration experience. Strengths include excellent phone etiquette, customer oriented, able to communicate thoughts and ideas well with others. Successful in resolving customer's concerns in both corporate and field environments.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Receives client calls/screen calls for Engineer Team and Engineer Manager.
- Attends staff meetings and provide minutes from the weekly meetings.
- Coordinates luncheons, and weekly meetings with potential vendors or client.
- Maintain an organized filing system for engineer drawings and catalog's.
- Creates Work Orders for Warehouse Manager.
- Processes engineering drawing revisions as requested.
- Enters new parts into the system that is requested by other departments.
- Confers with engineers as necessary for documentation verification.
Engineer Assistant III Resume
Summary : To secure a Engineer Assistant position that will challenge and provide for professional growth while utilizing strong organizational skills and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Customer Relations, Cash Handling, Case Management.
- Takes orders for chemicals needed by departments within the plant.
- Places orders to vendors outside of the plant and follow up on all orders.
- Keeps updated inventory of all products in Chemical Store and Paint/Chemical Storage.
- Logs and charts materials that are dispensed from Chemical Store.
- Updates GMR2 Reports (monthly product cost), Usage Charts (Purge Thinner, Sulfuric Acid, Rayon Grade Caustic, and Diaphragm Grade Caustic), SPC Data Charts Close out Tier II Supplier invoices and perform monthly Tier II Supplier workbooks.
- Participates in Fundraisers Safety Programs, and Safety Walks.
- Becomes an Energy Team Member and attend monthly meetings.
Associate Engineer Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a growth position within a leading specialty construction company. Utilizing extensive Management, sales, and interpersonal skills as a project Manager or Assistant Manager.
Skills : PCB Layout, Advanced Circuit, Altium Designer, Arduino.
- Worked in SiteView.
- Helped implement well site inventory for Siteview.
- Worked closely with Production Supervisors, Lease Operators, Engineers, and Regulatory Compliance personnel to obtain well site information.
- Attended and participated in monthly safety meetings.
- Presented weekly updates to Supervisor on well site inventory progress.
- Worked in Microsoft Excel daily inputting and organizing data.
- Worked daily with another associate on implementing Siteview.
- Visited fields to obtain knowledge of gas flow, production equipment, and workover rigs.
Lead Engineer Assistant Resume
Summary : Engineer Assistant Professional seeking an opportunity that utilizes experience and skills to develop business and strengthens professional growth.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Worked with Civil Engineer on research, planning, AutoCAD design and permitting of Commercial, Residential and Utility Infrastructure projects for private and public sector clients.
- Researched site specific information in public record archives including; property deeds, filed subdivision maps and Building Dept.
- Assembled due diligence studies on zoning and environmental requirements to properly advise developer clients on risks associated with potential land acquisitions.
- Designed over 100 Commercial and Residential Sewerage Treatment Systems for new and rehab construction projects.
- Collaborated on design, permitting, municipal approval and construction oversight of several major subdivision projects comprising approximately 1000 acres divided into over 200 lots and 10+ miles of new private road.
- Prepared permit applications for state and local authorities along with bonding estimates for new road and utility construction.
- Prepared and presented project proposals to local planning and zoning boards.
Engineer Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Experienced Maintenance professional seeking a position as an engineer. Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills Able to lift up 75lbs Current and Valid driver's license Able to operate a forklift Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook National Electrical Code Changes Maintaining time and material records OSHA.
Skills : Verbal Communication, Computer, Technology, Hard Working.
- Created and maintained project files, including site investigations and survey requests.
- Calculated wastewater design flows.
- Utilized hydraulic principles based on the Manning formula, Hazen Williams formula, and the Darcy Weisbach equation to size pipelines.
- Performed calculations for all potential modes of failure for flexible pipes, such as ring deflection, wall distortion, ring buckling, point load buckling, wall crushing, and joint leakage and wall strain cracking.
- Performed calculations for all potential modes of failure for rigid pipes such as flexure, shear, radial, tension and crack width control.
- Performed calculations for determining the loads on buried conduits.
- Selected sites for proposed lift stations, determined size and type of lift station, pumps and force main, developed system head curves, and determined all piping and control requirements.
- Prepared bid quantities and cost estimates.
Engineer Assistant Resume
Objective : Passionate, self-motivated graduate with appropriate experience in the automotive industry delivering high levels of engineering via both subjective-evaluation and analytical skills. Hands-on skill in design and test of automotive product.
Skills : Autocad, Project Management, Machine Operator, FEA/FEM, Research.
- Prepared specific written report sections, Released CAD detail drawings and attachments.
- Analyzed findings to determine the source of mechanical and technical issues.
- Coordinated problem resolution and recommend repair, replacement, and/or other corrective action for the full product line.
- Calculated tool cost targets and assisted in reviewing quotes associated with tool building and modification.
- Reviewed Dimensions and tolerances using CAD.
- Reviewed and discussed tooling set up's and runs in workshop.
- Drafted, tracked and maintained project change orders.