Equipment Manager Resume
Headline : A highly organized, take charge professional with more than ten years of military and security experience. Strong problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to develop and implement effective action plans. Demonstrated experience in the coordination of criminal investigations. Commitment to detail in doing the job right the first time in completing all projects. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Skills : MicrosoftOffice.
- Managed materials for the Respiratory Care Department, supervised and held monthly meetings with respiratory therapy equipment technicians and equipment processing personnel.
- Conducted product evaluations, planned for and participated in capital equipment and operations budget planning.
- Coordinated the preventive maintenance and repair activities for the Biomedical Engineering Department and provided repair and preventive maintenance from local businesses.
- Collected data for and participated in research and development projects using automated data processing systems.
- Processed data on equipment lifecycle costs.
- Assisted the development of and supervised the Respiratory Care equipment technician team that resulted in higher therapist efficiency and productivity, improved equipment reliability, and increased therapist morale.
- Developed with another therapist and received a patent for a ventilator device that saved $80,000 annually in ventilator bacterial filter costs.
Sr. Equipment Manager Resume
Summary : To remain active, both physically and mentally, in a fast paced technical environment. To golf course mechanic has been refreshing, challenging, informative, and surprisingly rewarding. A similar position would be preferred. .
Skills : Logistics, Procurement, Management, Public Speaking.
- Experienced in application and usage of jobsite safety analysis, recognizing the hazards and coming up with solutions through mitigation or safer alternative work methods.
- Responsible for the safety of subordinates conducting equipment maintenance and transportation activities; ensured work was safely conducted according to safe work practices.
- Knowledgeable of DOT regulations, and experienced in dealing with government officials in obtaining proper permits to transport oversized and heavy weight equipment.
- Assigned and delegated job tasks to employees, and monitored work conditions ensuring safety and efficiency.
- Served as a trainer and mentor to employees by identifying their strengths and weaknesses and ensuring both were used and improved upon.
- Utilized problem solving techniques, mechanical aptitude, process concepts, and strong work ethic to keep self and subordinates safe while accomplishing work objectives.
- Operated heavy machinery such as: excavators, dozers, and forklifts.
Associate In Process
Jr. Equipment Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as an Operations Manager or Production Manager in transportation, sales or manufacturing, having outstanding management, logistical planning and human resource management skills. Expertise in safety and federal regulation compliance, DOT and OSHA. Hold a current Class A CDL. Experienced in high volume production manufacturing.
Skills : Microsoft Program.
- Provide equipment management of over 600 pieces for construction, delivery and fixed facilities at five locations, to include delivery, shop, sand and gravel plant, quarry and four hot mix plants.
- Manage and oversee 35 shop and delivery personnel, to include mechanics, parts, drivers, as well as location managers, repairing and maintaining construction equipment, gas, diesel pickups to Class 8 heavy duty trucks.
- Coordinate daily production need meetings and adapt to the changing schedule to fit our internal and external demand.
- Prepare annual budget for all fixed overhead, delivery, mobile and construction departments.
- Forecast and prepare capital expenditure requests, measure life cycles of aging equipment and, or, non replacement additions to the fleet.
- Retain past and current repair records to comply with DOT and OSHA regulations.
- Oversee and approve/deny all purchase orders by personnel, in which reported to my position.
Vocational In Robotics
Head Equipment Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking employment in a fast paced environment that will offer challenges and opportunities for a rewarding career.
Skills : Typing Speed 65 WPM, Technical Support, Management.
- Equipment Manager for over 150 pieces of equipment used in the Oil and Natural Gas Industry.
- On-Site daily to inspect the equipment, ensuring all pieces are in good working order.
- Met with outside sales reps from multiple companies to conduct B2B sales.
- Monitored and tracked rental equipment on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Handled invoices and upheld inventory for all rentals.
- Coordinated repairs and maintenance with vendor mechanics for all emergency and scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Handled all customers' needs and resolved any issues in a timely manner.
Asst. Equipment Manager Resume
Summary : A professional Diesel and Industrial Service Technician with the desire, knowledge and skills required to diagnose and repair malfunctions in complete mechanical and electrical systems.
Skills : Welding, Forklift Operation, Inventory Management.
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Operate and inspect machines and heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices.
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools.
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles.Examine parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
Equipment Manager III Resume
Summary : Identify and understand the all factors that come in to play that have shaped sports as a whole. Understand the management and organizational skills that are needed in Sport. Distinguish the ethic behind sports and mortality. Understanding the stats and players along with the Economics and Finance of Sports Proficient in using Excel and Word.
Skills : Video Editing, Final Cut Pro, Photography, Microsoft Office, Languages, Korean, Chinese, Japanese.
- Monitors issuance of uniforms to team, coaches, or individual athletes; maintains accurate records and files regarding equipment check out.
- Monitors daily maintenance of equipment, which includes laundering, repair, and general upkeep of equipment.
- Coordinates student workers in performance of athletic equipment maintenance duties.
- Purchases athletic equipment; orders equipment according to department procedures; checks in equipment upon delivery to verify receipt.
- Monitors maintenance of machines used in equipment maintenance; performs minor repairs and preventative maintenance and/or arranges for repairs as necessary.
- Travels to athletic games as assigned to perform equipment maintenance responsibilities.
- Prepares equipment for distribution such as stamping names or numbers on equipment in order to track it.
Equipment Manager II Resume
Summary : Individual with an exceptional physical stamina to handle all of general labor tasks. Able to work well independently with little to no supervision or as a member of a professional maintenance team. Seeking an opportunity to enhance skills. Ability to control operations of equipment Flexible team player Experience in Hydraulic Repair Service Thrives in environments requiring multiple Familiar with equipment used to maintain Concurrent projects golf courses Experienced welder.
Skills : I have a clean driving record. I have been working with Hertz for 8 years.
- Responsible for all equipment and maintenance for the company and assisted in maintenance of asphalt plant and operations.
- Over the day to day shop operations; to include all parts purchases and mechanics to ensure jobs were completed in a timely manner.
- In charge of all purchasing of materials needed for jobs; managed and maintained the necessary level of supplies in the shop.
- Evaluate equipment for disposal and negotiated prices and trade in values with dealer representatives.
- Work with Project Managers and foremen to ensure the performance and operation of equipment for daily operation.
- Supervised 10 employees in the repair shop.
- Maintained vehicle records by recording and filing all service and repairs.
- Maintained current knowledge of the product and service changes.
High School Diploma
Equipment Manager I Resume
Objective : To utilize my management expertise in human relations, recruiting and employee retention while contributing to the organizational direction.
Skills : Golf course maintenance, Equipment management.
- Manages drivers and responsible for the work assignments of those drivers.
- Responsible for regular scheduling of drivers ie: assigning load type and assigns work and various duties to drivers.
- Responsible for planning, and assigning services and unscheduled maintenance to a medium-sized fleet of vehicles and their equipment.
- Manages to tool inventory and issues this tooling to road crews in various locations, ships defective items for repairs and intakes repaired equipment.
- Provides scheduling and vendor work orders for inoperative equipment.
- Selects vendors and maintains working relationships for cost and service efficiency.
- Responsible for regular mechanical orders such as parts, tools, and machinery.
Associate Equipment Manager Resume
Headline : A highly efficient, hardworking engineer with a comprehensive understanding of digital communication and signal processing. Possesses a good team spirit, is deadline-oriented, and has the ability to produce detailed technical specifications.
Skills : Manager, Avionics, Electronics, Microsoft Office.
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Maintain, repair, and overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair, using hand tools.
- Test and replace electrical components and wiring, using test meters, soldering equipment, and hand tools.
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair; test operation; and make adjustments as necessary.
- Examine and listen to equipment, read inspection reports, and confer with customers to locate and diagnose malfunctions.
- Repair or replace defective parts, using hand tools, milling and woodworking machines, lathes, welding equipment, grinders, or saws.
- Drive trucks to haul tools and equipment for on-site repair of large machinery.
Equipment Manager/Technician Resume
Summary : Professional experience acquired has given me the background in time management, decision making and communicating. I have been successful in planning, devising and implementing techniques required to be successful.
Skills : Adobe, Microsoft, Customer Service.
- Worked with the Athletic Director on the appropriate preparation of contest venues to include proper set up, clean up and the submission of necessary work orders.
- Hired, trained and supervised student employees.
- Maintained records as to the condition of equipment and recommended repairs, replacement or discarding of equipment that is no longer safe or usable.
- Maintained records regarding the issuance and return of all equipment Maintained and developed efficient and orderly storage methods for all equipment.
- Minor repairs of equipment, such as score boards, shot clocks, and public address systems.
- Laundered all uniforms and practice gear issued to student athletes.
- Work with Athletic Trainer to ensure the proper fit, care and use of all equipment.
Equipment Manager Resume
Objective : Find a job to utilize my skills and knowledge to the fullest and achieve maximum success in the work force.
Skills : Automotive Service.
- Equipment included standard cable boxes, modems, digital video converters, and wireless internet hardware.
- Included checking for proper operation of all equipment returned to the main office by customers and field technicians.
- Returned equipment was cleaned and disinfected, repaired as needed, and tested.
- Firmware updates were done as required and equipment was returned to storage for reissue.
- Filled equipment orders for the techs' next day appointments.
- Cleaned workspace and kept accurate inventory counts on all pieces of equipment in the office and warehouse.
- Helped installation techs over the phone to troubleshoot connectivity issues at customers' residence.