Executive Admin Resume
Headline : A self-starter and quick learner with a versatile skill set and experience in Administrative support, Customer Service, and written and oral communication. Ability to work independently and as a team, mentoring and mediating between employees, and in leading team projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, DropBox, Jd Edwards, Antares, Multiple Pre-paid Transaction Service Processors, Quickbase, EPay, Word, Excel, Publisher.
- Assists with calendar coordination of meetings, appointments, travel, and events.
- Coordinates, tracks, and types dictated and written notes for contract negotiation and send to appropriate parties involved.
- Types letters and memos, along with misc.projects as requested.
- Updates job cost reports, job info logs and PM meeting minutes.
- Types of Master Subcontract Agreements and Subcontract Agreements, change orders, AWA's and warranty letters.
- Creates a label for new job folders and print documents as needed.
- Enters new bid invites to bid calendar for a weekly estimating meeting.
- Downloads plans and send out invitation to bid to Subcontractors such as rebar and concrete subs.
Jr. Executive Admin Resume
Objective : An Innovative Thinker with a Proven Track Record of accurately and efficiently supporting overall accounting activities. With over 12 years of experience organizing, planning, and developing strategies to support stakeholders, bookkeeping, and logistics for key members of the organization and accounting departments.
Skills : Quickbooks Pro, Excel, Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Payroll, Administration, Bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, Detail Oriented, Strong Organizational , Internet Research.
- Direct and lead many programs within the company for all Administrative and Bookkeeping needs.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of accounting data.
- Perform accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, balanced cash, and posted sales invoices.
- C-suite engagement and acumen.
- Manage financial transactions and record-keeping with strict attention to detail.
- Save company nearly $10K per year in CPA costs, outsourcing, and technical support.
- Suggest and implement the companies Encouragement and Reward program.
- Conduct large scale payroll and onboarding using Paycor online services.
- Create and utilize an Excel Spreadsheet database for bi-weekly contractor payroll.
Sr. Executive Admin Resume
Summary : Coordinated planning and logistics for partners and department managers meetings, preparing agendas, minutes, financial reports, and confidential documents. Maintaining Inventory and Job costing reports, organized computer data and reports to enable ease access to information.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ComputerEase, Quickbooks, FieldEase.
- Built out for the department of 300.
- Managed multiple relocation projects.
- Implemented and coordinated with cost-effective domestic and international travel arrangements with complex itineraries for the senior executive and his direct reports.
- Expensed reports management insuring their accuracy and timely input.
- Planned and coordinated of Corporate Events and Meetings.
- Researched and compared costs of off-site meeting space and catering services.
- Provided appropriate equipment, materials, and catering services as needed both in-house and off-site.
Executive Admin I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated professional with in-depth training and broad experience in duties relating as an Executive Assistant, Business Process Analyst, Asset Manager and Customer Receivables Administrator. Major strengths include working in a changing environment, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle Financials, Calendaring, Event Planning, Travel, Space Planning.
- Arrowed Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions.
- Scheduled and maintained all travel and calendars for up to 14 Executives Gathered and completed all expense reports for Executives.
- Served on a project team working to migrate from a current legacy mainframe system to Oracle eBusiness 11i.
- Utilized CPI (Continuing Process Improvement) methodology analyzed current processes in an effort to eliminate non-value-added steps and created new streamlined processes that provide greater value to both internal and external customers.
- Participated with Oracle consultants to roll out new processes into standard Oracle functionality and address any gaps in that functionality.
- Helped to develop custom solutions to meet the requirements of the business.
- Tested for process validity and custom enhancements in Oracle.
- Created complex reports using Functional Specs in CPI Process.
- Contributed to two very successful Oracle implementations and provided post-implementation support to the Modifier teams.
Executive Admin II Resume
Headline : To acquire an Executive Admin position that will allow utilizing administrative, accounting, and leadership skills in a professional environment where there is an opportunity for growth.
Skills : Outlook, Calendar Management, Expense Reports, Travel Arrangements, Travel Coordination, Office Equipment, Meeting Planning.
- Responsible for ensuring daily operations of the administrative office and providing excellent clerical services for administrative staff.
- Answer and filter call for divisional vice-president, take oral dictation, prepare written correspondence, create and update forms and/or documents using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Maintain schedules and calendars for both vice president and staff.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Uphold strict confidentiality regarding employee and financial matters.
- License Notary ie- notarizing business documents and personal documentation that require notary services.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and an effective filing system for all documents including, Monthly goals, year-to-date volume, and goals, Monthly summaries and employee records.
- Hire and terminate responsibilities.
Executive Admin III Resume
Summary : To obtain an Executive Admin position in the clerical/social field that will allow room for growth, and experience.
Skills : Accounts receivables, Billing, Collections, Supply inventory, Payment plan management.
- Typed memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Recorded name, time of call, nature of business and, person called upon.
- Issued visitor's passes when required.
- Answered inquiries from persons entering establishment.
- Provided information regarding activities and location of departments, offices and employees within organization.
- Collected and distributed mail and messages.
- Operate keyboard and other data entry device to enter data into computer or onto magnetic tape and disk.
- Entered alphabetic, numeric and symbolic data from source documents into computer, using data entry device, such as keyboard and optical scanner.
- Compared data entered with source documents, and re-entered data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
Asst. Executive Admin Resume
Objective : To be a major contributor to an employer's success through sharing of my accounting, office and supervisory skills while establishing long term employment with an established company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Customer Service, Exec.
- Assist to Director of Facilities/SVP Human Resource The Zenith Insurance Company Administrative Assistant to Director, Facilities and Real Estate Operations and to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources.
- Maintain Director's and VP's daily schedule and set meetings as needed.
- Serve as a minute taker for departmental staff meetings and distribute as needed.
- Maintain and monitor construction project files which included change orders, architectural contracts, drawing, the release of liens and diverse construction documents.
- Change orders, liens, payment schedules.
- Maintain Facilities service request database.
- Reserve Meeting Rooms through On-line Scheduler System.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and check requests in a timely manner.
Associate Executive Admin Resume
Headline : Fifteen years as an Executive Assistant Twenty-five years of Customer Representation Twenty-five years of Clerical Support Ten years of Supplier Support and Representation Twenty years of Accounting support.
Skills : Quickbooks, Research. Able To Learn Proprietary Systems/applications Quickly And Easily.
- Laid Off/Company sold to JCI) Abilities to prioritize and complete tasks accurately and on time in deadline sensitive settings that were often required within corporate demands.
- Assisted on levels of Management in departments of HR, Sales, Quality Control, Engineering, Purchasing, and Prototypes.
- Coordinated all details pertaining to Supplier Day Events (Nissan, Honda & TS Tech).
- Coordinated and hosted corporate events in automotive industries on executive levels.
- Coordinated all travel arrangements and calendars for executive personnel.
- Experienced in negotiations and communication with Suppliers, OEM's, Tier 1 & 2.
- Provided administrative support for new business developments and assisted on an executive level with special projects.
- Ensured smooth workflow and facilitated effectiveness for several Managers and Directors, in house and visiting from other Global subsidiaries.
Lead Executive Admin Resume
Summary : Executive Admin professional on the executive level offering a variety of office management and supervision skills with strong background Oil and Gas industry. Proficient in Microsoft Office and carrying a Mastery skill level in Excel programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Ability to work in fast paced environments and be productive in high volumes, while maintaining multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Training,product Presentation, Vehicle Contraction.
- Handled multiple administrative tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management and billing) as the Assistant to Service Administrator and Executive Assistant to the Regional Manager.
- Coordinated travel arrangements and maintained Concur accounts, maintained database and ensured the delivery of premium service to customers.
- Communicated effectively with multiple departments to plan meeting, agendas, and prepare meeting minutes for distribution.
- Established strong relationships and rapport with customers/clients to effectively achieve results.
- Prepared and invoiced all billing for the company as well as collected on large customer accounts, performed account reconciliations, produced all aging reports and specialized in cost/budget analysis.
- Provided timely, courteous and knowledgeable response to information requests; screened and transferred calls; and prepared to support documentation for all meetings, conferences, and organizational action reports.
- Co-executed, the new Lean Management principles within my service center to complete an overall goal of company unity.
- Developed innovative PowerPoint presentation used by the office for company audits as well as employee Benefits enrollment assistance.
Executive Admin Resume
Summary : To obtain a career as Executive Admin and look after all file records, manage all the staff records and use skills and experience.
Skills : MS Office Applications, Customer Service, Administrative, Financial Services, Purchasing.
- Provided appropriate and accurate military information while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Supported the Chair of the Division of Military Science and Liaison/ Assistant Professor of Military Science for Saint Augustine's College and Shaw University Army ROTC.
- Organized adequate equipment available and properly cleared personnel to receive and safeguard material up to accurate files and critical documents and managed high levels of confidential information.
- Maintained centralization control over the essential standardization, design, numbering and economical distribution of forms used by this unit.
- Maintained office filing system and administrative records.
- Developed and maintained organizations' interview schedules.
- Received office telephone calls and direct them to appropriate staff or visitor.
- Scheduled appointments and travel arrangements.