Facility Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Facility Maintenance Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Mechanical, Business Management.
- Included sterile component and spare parts management, FDA, MHRA and other regulatory agency cGMP and GDP compliance.
- Included full responsibility for performance appraisal, hiring and separation.
- Managed Outside Contractors: Managed over 75 contractors across 25 firms with an annual budget on the order of $1M.
- Developed Reliability Centered maintenance program utilizing OEE as the primary metric.
- Assisted in Developing and launching electronic work order process Maximo CMMS in Q3 2013.
- Predictived technologies employed include infrared, vibration analysis, and Ultrasonic detection.
- Served as a working lead, coordinating daily gmp cleaning procedures and follows sodexo safety guidelines.
Sr. Facility Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with an established company in area of qualification. Responsible for all maintenance of facilities, equipment, property and materials at location to which assigned.
Skills : Microsoft Office,Excell, Word, PMXpert, AS400.
- Performed daily inspection of all building mechanical equipment.
- Maintained daily log sheets for building equipment.
- Used 360facilties managment program, complete tenant work orders and scheduled preventive maintenance tasks.
- Exercised fire pump and emergency generators.
- Replaced lamps and ballasts as needed.
- Repaired faucets, flushometers, paper and soap dispensers, door closers, door handles, door locks, as needed.
- Worked collaboratively with Engineering Director and General Management.
Jr. Facility Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seasoned mechanic with more than 25 years of experience in fast-paced facility maintenance . Excellent mechanical and welding and fabrication skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in equipment maintenance and repair and to include installation of new or up graded equipment.
Skills : Powerpoint, Word, Windows Xp, Windows.
- Monitored employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Monitored tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions.
- Investigated accidents or injuries and prepare reports of findings.
- Compiled operational or personnel records, such as time and production records, inventory data, repair or maintenance statistics, or test results.
- Developed, implemented, or evaluated maintenance policies and procedures.
- Examined objects, systems, or facilities and analyze information to determine needed installations, services, or repairs.
- Responsible for the general and preventative maintenance for hotel & facility, equipment, property and materials at assigned location in a cost effective and safe manner.
Facility Maintenance Supervisor III Resume
Headline : Over 8 years of organization experience in facility, manufacturing, supervisory, marketing, quality assurance, asset, budget and business ethics. Extensive knowledge and experience with commercial sites and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations as it relates to compliance in a commercial and industrialized environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad.
- Oversaw 400k square feet of facility.
- Advised offsite plant managers on facility-related issues.
- Maintained communication with and managed the Work Order System.
- Determined work order priorities and equipment breakdowns to ensure protection of crew.
- Assisted in the planning, purchasing and installation of new manufacturing line equipment.
- Directed supervision of millwright workers and custodial staff day-to-day activities.
- Involved in the onboarding recruitment process of new employees.
Facility Maintenance Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Supervises the daily work and safety of associates engaged in building, grounds, sanitation, refrigeration systems, beverage department, power industrial equipment, and security.
Skills : MS Office, Business Management And Adminstration, Electrical And Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- Supported, assisted, and advised in all matters relating to development of host country authority capacities and abilities to maintain and sustain security sector infrastructure.
- Developed, conducted and superviseed infrastructure maintenance, sustainment and management curriculum and training programs and assists the host country in developing policies and procedures necessary to carry out related responsibilities.
- Developed a work order tracking system.
- Recommended routine maintenance activities and schedule.
- Developed policies and procedures for supervising repairs, modifications, and predictive/preventative maintenance on buildings and facilities equipment, fixtures, and systems.
- Developed and implemented a reporting and records keeping system to track the overall state of security infrastructure.
- Reviewed and make recommendations for changes to maintenance and sustainment programs.
Facility Maintenance Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Over 20 years of experience, including as an Industrial Salesman, as a Building Maintenance Mechanic and as an Ordained Minister. experience in industries including Wholesale Trade-Durable Goods, Bearing and Power Transmission, and Healthcare maintenance. Most recently, working as an Industrial Sales at Davis Dyar Supply.
Skills : Microsoft, Electrical.
- Supervised mechanics, installers, repairers, technicians.
- Planned work tasks and schedules.
- Directed maintenance and repair projects.
- Maintained shop and equipment condition.
- Assessed installation and repair needs.
- Implemented preventative maintenance.
- Working knowledge of mechanical equipment, electrical equipment, pneumatic equipment, hydraulic equipment.
- Used schematics and blueprints.
- Complied with regulatory agencies.
BA In Ministry
Assistant Facility Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : Review, coach, and develop the maintenance associates. Monitoring work, adherence to policy and safety requirements. Issuing discipline when necessary.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Team Management.
- Hired and supervised 6 maintenance workers and institute ongoing training to significantly improve their productivity.
- Delegated all worker assignments based upon priority.
- Maintained time cards and routine records.
- Coordinated building tasks with regard to electrical, plumbing, mechanical, fire, heating, cooling and ventilation.
- Managed upkeep of all projects pertaining to painting, patching walls and security hardware.
- Interfaced with vendors/contractors for a wide range of renovation and maintenance tasks.
- Determined and purchased materials, equipment and supplies for day-to-day operations.
- Managed all inspection requirements of all city agencies including DOHMH & HPD.
Lead Facility Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Headline : Obtain a position within an industry-leading organization that allows for usage of my proven leadership abilities and broadening of my knowledge base while performing in a challenging and satisfying environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Time Management.
- Tracked and entered preventative maintenance schedules.
- Supervised 15 employees as well as housekeeping department and grounds security.
- Responsible for upkeep and operations of 1.5 million square foot facility.
- Process and assign work order requests from various departments.
- Maintain all utilities, as well as equipment such as boilers, HVAC and process.
- Managed various sub contractors and shutdown schedules/ activities.
- Used Troubleshoot mechanical problems and resolve.
- Communicated with employees and other department needs.
- Able to read blueprints and equipment diagrams.
Building & Maintenance
Associate Facility Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Headline : Reliable, assertive and self directed professional looking for a challenging environment to utilize leadership customer service, and entrepreneur skills, Exceptional interpersonal, administrative, communications and project management skills, goal oriented and work comfortably with diverse groups of people.
Skills : Multiple tasks, Team Management.
- Educated and guided participants and student staff.
- Ensured to enforced and comply with all established policies and procedures.
- Developd all activity sites with necessary materials for efficient, safe and service oriented events.
- Compiled hourly user statistics and prepare all staff reports, facility issues, participant concerns, injuries and incidents.
- Coordinated receiving of product with Demand Replenishment planning (DRP).Ensure product safety during storage and material handling activities .
- Maintained facility and records to ensure compliance with company standards and all Federal, State and local regulatory agencies Plumber.
- Ensured safety of the personnel in their department and conduct regular safety meetings.
Facility Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : Ensure safety as it relates to equipment maintenance, guarding, etc. Establishes practices for, and participate in the hiring, training, rewarding, discipline and corrective action of the personnel in the maintenance department.
Skills : Mechanical, Business Management.
- Included maintenance of facility - repairs, cleaning, scheduling work orders, ordering all church supplies.
- Schedulled of funerals, weddings and all other activities for the facility and overseeing same.
- Managed and maintained all electrical, hydraulic pumps and motors, HVAC, plumbing, conveyors, motor starters, computer monitors as well as .
- Installed new motor circuits, run wire and disconnects, new lighting circuits, compressor motors and head replacement.
- Repaired commercial washer and dryers.
- Estimated job related costs and materials.
- Ensured that equipment is maintained in a fashion that assures products can be produced to specification.