Facility Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position within your organization where past military experience will add value for the organization and create opportunities.
Skills : Performance Management, Heater and HVAC repair Installation, Re-Key and Lock repair.
- Requisitioned supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Completed all service requests in a timely manner.
- Followed procedures when service requests were performed.
- Supervised the enhancements on the exterior of the buildings.
- Responsible for the testing and replacing of the emergency lights and smoke detectors.
- Repaired and installed kitchen and bathroom plumbing fixtures encompassing sinks, faucets and drain lines, basins, water closets, tubs and shower bodies and hot and cold risers.
- Troubleshoot shut-off values, steam radiators, tub overflows, and clogged pipes.
- Repaired and replaced light fixtures, dimmer switches, outlets, ceiling fans and air conditioners.
Sr. Facility Maintenance Technician Resume
Headline : Experienced Contractor specializing in commercial and residential remodeling, renovation and preventative maintenance. Over thirty years in the construction trade. Dependable and hard-working and reliable. Motivated to get along well with others and exceed expectations. Detail-oriented who thrives in project management roles.
Skills : Knowledge of electricity & plumbing.
- Included scheduling, daily oversight and assigning work duties, hiring/firing, employee reviews, raises, and ongoing staff training.
- Maintained wastewater treatment facility to ensure processes were followed in accordance with city and state requirements.
- Performed daily testing, sampling, and readings.
- Checked holding tanks, and maintained pumps and motors.
- Managed 505 site, 300+ acre manufactured home community to include rental property homes, street, electrical, plumbing, maintenance, public swimming pool and golf course.
- Maintained all budgets pertaining to equipment, vendors and payroll.
- Researched costs, negotiated pricing, made adjustments to annual overages and shortfalls.
Jr. Facility Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, self-directed professional with years of experience in maintaining a fast-pace and pivotal role in dynamic environments. Combines excellent technical qualifications with achievements in quality improvement and prioritized tasks to accomplish maximum results and timely completion of projects.
Skills : Electrical troubleshooting, Three-phase system knowledge, PLC'S troubleshooting, Pneumatic troubleshooting, Blueprint Reading.
- Monitored, maintained and repaired ammonia refrigeration system equipment Monitored, maintained and repaired rooftop package units as well as split systems.
- Upgraded all exterior lighting to LED fixtures as part of the Tacoma Power's rebate program.
- Maintained/monitored fire life safety systems.
- Welded, replaced and repaired varies types of racking.
- Welded, replaced, monitored, maintained and repaired dock plates.
- Repaired and patched damaged or cracked concrete.
- Replaced, circuit breakers, switches, transformers, capacitors, relays, motors, fuses, outlets, GFCI outlets and other electrical components.
- Installed new refrigeration chemical treatment piping and components.
Lead Facility Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position working within the facility maintenance field that offers a high level of challenge, responsibility, and opportunity to grow personally and professionally. Ideal position would fully utilize years of experience in the maintenance field.
Skills : Maintenance.
- Installed natural gas and propane furnaces for plant.
- Answered and responded to frequent call-in emergencies to successfully troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Experience working on a wide variety of unit brands to include Trane, Carrier, Bryant, Carlyle, Friedrich, Dayton, Coleman, Copeland and Air Cooled.
- Worked as a welder installing pipeline throughout plant.
- Repaired damaged pipes, product tanks and operating drags.
- Project Management for various ERP & CAPA software ($30k to $1 million project).
- Experience as millwright troubleshooting various compressors, pneumatic systems, motors, electrical support, generators, sump pumps and other various equipment throughout the factory.
Facility Maintenance Technician III Resume
Objective : An introductory experience into electric engineering which allows for real life application of all practical skills learnt in technical training which includes assembling, testing and maintaining circuitry and electronic parts.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Handled maintenance and repairs of a 114-bed rehab facility.
- Snow removal, utilizing shoveling and snowblowers.
- Inclement weather preparation, snow equipment P.M.'s, maintenance, and pre-salting.
- Safe operation of a full-size company van for parts pickups and transferring equipment.
- Utilized Windows 7, Office 2000, and Outlook for everyday duties.
- Used MicroMain Maintenance Plus every day for work order processing.
- Communicated with coworkers to coordinate installations or repairs Conferred with coworkers to resolve equipment problems.
- Dismantled machines and removed parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes and hoists.
Certificate In Electronic
Facility Maintenance Technician II Resume
Summary : Over 8 years of experience in computer technology providing customer oriented support for a wide range of hardware, software, troubleshooting, repair, and installations.
Skills : Leadership Development, Construction, Ms Word, Troubleshooting, Team Player, Training, Communications, Construction management, Estimating, Time Management.
- Preventative maintenance and calibrations on fixtures, machines, and test equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing assembly fixtures, machines, and test equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing production facility buildings.
- Responsible for supporting the facility computer and telecommunication systems.
- Responsible for maintaining the facility public address system.
- Developed and implemented a Maintenance Work Request system for the Ladysmith facility using FileMaker Pro.
- Developed and implemented a Preventative Maintenance and Calibration scheduling system for the Ladysmith facility using FileMaker Pro.
A. A. S. In Technology
Facility Maintenance Technician I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, dependable and responsible professional. Experienced and goal-oriented customer service associate able to handle a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment. Skillful maintenance technician capable of handling multiple projects, monitoring inventory, and utilizing effective time management abilities. Proven leader and successful entrepreneur.
Skills : Type 50 WPM, Bilingual Spanish, Customer Service Skills, Plumbing, Electrical, Handyman work, Heavy lifting, Cost Reduction.
- Able to remove as well as replace exhaust fans.
- Knowledgeable in replacing electrical ballast and light sockets on lighting fixtures.
- Experience in repairing sink and toilet plumbing.
- Experience in staining the wood as well as repainting appliances.
- Traveled daily to maintenance over 27 properties all around the Houston area.
- Performed property maintenance and management on over 80 homes.
- Completed painting projects and lawn maintenance.
- Gained knowledge regarding air conditioning repairs, plumbing problems, and minor electrical issues.
Facility Maintenance Technician/Supervisor Resume
Headline : To secure a position with a well established company that will offer a stable environment and the ability to grow with the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Troubleshooting, Supervising, Teamwork, Communications, Management.
- Complete assigned work orders for repairs.
- Complete weekly and monthly preventitive maintenance as scheduled.
- Install air and electrical as needed for machine setup.
- Meet with vendors to establish and maintain a vendor managed inventory system.
- Meet with contractors to estimate and complete work outside of the means of the department.
- Skills Used Electrical up to 600 VAC, Installation of new electrical panels and supply transformers as needed.
- Pipe fitting for air and grease lines for bulk loaders.
- Range of pressure from 100 psi to 2000 psi.
Emergency Medical Dispatch
Facility Maintenance Technician/Operator Resume
Headline : Experienced, adaptable Maintenance Technician with over 15 years of expertise, including 10+ years with the Missile Defense Agency, in residential, commercial, and industrial environments. Quick learner and hard-worker with excellent time management, interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Grounds Keeping, Customer Relations, Troubleshooting, Troubleshooting, Carpentry.
- Perform repairs and maintenance work in office premises and buildings.
- Moved & setup office equipment throughout building for executive team.
- Work in coordination with project manager for major projects throughout the Missile Defense Agency building.
- Respond to complaints & inquiries regarding facilities building & grounds.
- Offer maintenance and repair services around the clock.
- Prepare reports on maintenance and repairs required for managers.
- Perform timely inspection of office ventilation systems.
Facility Maintenance Technician/Executive Resume
Headline : Dependable, detail-oriented, conscientious individual with a background in Automotive, Building and Machine Maintenance and Repair. Diverse scope of responsibilities spanning Building Maintenance and Repair.
Skills : Machine Maintenance and Repair, Forklift Operation and Welding.
- Install new equipment and mechanical systems as needed.
- Troubleshoot, Repair and maintain mechanical equipment and mechanical systems of main production line.
- Identify malfunction of lighting such as lamps or ballast.
- Perform preventive maintenance on production equipment both mechanical and electrical.
- Disassemble and assemble of equipment during repairs.
- Repair and Replace structural components on machine.
- Use a variety of hand, power and machine tools to perform assignments.
Facility Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : Building maintenance/Janitor successful in completing all tasks in a timely manner. Results-oriented with exceptional communication and strong background in customer service.
Skills : Facility Manager, Operator.
- Used chemicals and other cleaning equipment in a proper, safe and responsible manner.
- Returned emptied garbage receptacles to their proper locations.
- Cleaned walls, windows, shades and curtains.
- Disinfected and mopped bathrooms to keep them sanitary and clean.
- Accepted accountability for all assigned building keys, master keys and access cards.
- Dusted picture frames and wall hangings with a cloth.
- Cleaned and buffed tile floors using industrial cleaning equipment.