Family Service Advocate Resume
Summary : To secure employment in the Customer Service related field that will develop and support current strengths and help improve areas of opportunity.
Skills : Advocacy, Communication, Bilingual, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Advocated for children and families within Head Start/Early Head Start and the community.
- Conducted Parent Orientations for new Head Start/Early Head Start families.
- Completed a Family Partnership Agreement with each family and follow up as required.
- Maintained monthly contact with each family in assigned classrooms.
- Assigned classrooms on a weekly basis and submit a written report for each visit.
- Completed monthly classroom checklists as required.
- Maintained current and accurate records, master files, and tracking forms on all children in assigned classrooms.
Sr. Family Service Advocate Resume
Summary : To obtain a position working with homeless families where can utilize exceptional skills of working with the disadvantage population.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Fluent In Spanish, GCMS, ELISA, PCR Machines, Western Blot.
- Recruitmented and enrollmented of eligible children in Head Start program.
- Arranged for screening of all enrollment applications.
- Collected all family data for various content areas such as education, transition, health/dental, social services, parenting, disability, and mental health.
- Responsible for making home visits to develop a comprehensive profile of each Head Start child and to establish positive rapport between the family and the Head Start Center.
- Provided information to families about available resources in the community and how they can be utilized.
- Offered parents opportunities to develop and implement an individual Family Partnership Agreement.
- Assisted families in obtaining emergency assistance or crisis intervention when necessary.
Jr. Family Service Advocate Resume
Objective : Service-focused professional, with a strong commitment to serving the needs of disadvantaged youth, adults, emancipated youth, and special-needs populations. Building community support, key coalitions and strategic interagency partnerships. Backed by solid credentials, and equal strengths in program, personnel and case management.
Skills : Data Management, Case Management.
- Provided case management support services to assigned families.
- Performed a variety of outreach activities and recruit eligible children and families for the Head Start program.
- Prepared and delivered informational presentations, meet with community agencies and staff to promote involvement in the program.
- Initiated and facilitated the enrollment process.
- Accepted referrals from agency staff; complete eligibility applications with parents; assure accuracy and completeness of enrollment forms.
- Supported and encouraged parent participation and involvement in the program and related activities to increase parent awareness of community services and involvement in the program.
- Communicated with families, teachers, staff, community, social service and health care agencies and others to assess the needs of families and develop plans and strategies to obtain needed services; make referrals to appropriate resources and agencies; arrange for transportation for parents and children as needed.
High School Diploma
Family Service Advocate III Resume
Summary : Family service work has been expertise since Ive worked for Community Action Partnership, but willing to venture out and try new things. fast learner, good communication skills, and a team player.
Skills : Office , Family Services.
- Enrolled migrant children for preschool who's families qualify for our program.
- Gathered forms and documents from the families, do calculations and gather information from them to see if they qualify.
- Assisted families in our program according to their needs as part of my job to accomplish goals and help them succeed in achieving those goals.
- Provided health screenings for our preschool children ages 3 to 5.
- Scheduled appointments with the families that want to apply for our program.
- Communicated and interacted with agencies in our community.
- Assisted in the planning of our Annual Health Fair and assist in other duties as assigned.
Family Service Advocate II Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in counseling or social services in an education or government agency assisting communities, families, and individuals.
Skills : Bilingual; Spanish, English, Basic Computer , MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Typing, Phone.
- Maintained a caseload of fifty (50) families.
- Provided information and services pertaining to the specific needs of each family.
- Addressed such problems as teenage pregnancy, misbehavior, and truancy.
- Conducted home visits with families; interview and assess the needs of families.
- Assisted families with identifying long and short term goals to strengthen the socioeconomic, emotional, health and educational well-being of the family; follow up on status of meeting the goals.
- Monitored daily attendance of children.
- Meat with families to assist in identifying and resolving frequent absenteeism issues Provide crisis intervention referrals and continuous support to families.
Family Service Advocate I Resume
Summary : Compassionate, tenacious, and dedicated professional with unsurpassed commitment in providing assistance to individual, family, and group needs. Knowledgeable of inputting children's assessment and completing lesson plan. Expert at providing assistance and care to children. Excel at utilizing effective approaches to effect dramatic improvements in efficiency, productivity, and processes toward successful attainment of organizational missions and goals.
Skills : Word, Excel, Power Pont, Microsoft Outlook, Surfing Online Email, Internet, Fax, Copy Machine.
- Conducted home visits as need it.
- Developed an on-going partnership with parents and set family goals, and providing community resources -Coordinate with staff and center parent Committees, conduct meetings, and workshops.
- Tracked proper documentation to stay in compliance with state and federal agencies.
- Recorded keeping and data entry for workshops, attendance, family services, immunization records, dental and physical exams.
- Coordinated parent meetings/ workshops.
- Conducted family assessments survey with enrolled families to identify strengths, concerns, problems, helping families to find appropriates resources and referrals system and services, as well to ensure families have on-going and accessible resources.
- Included Early and Periodic Screening Diagnosis and treatment programs are met.
Assistant Family Service Advocate Resume
Summary : Currently looking for a position as an Administrative Assistant, Customer Service Team Leader, or Marketing Recruiter within the Medical field. enjoy these fields and believe that would be afforded more opportunities for advancement while helping people. looking for a Monday through Friday daytime schedule as do have two children.
Skills : Human Resource, Case Management, Career Development.
- Worked with numerous supports and resources within and outside of Head Start to secure appropriate resources for families.
- Utilized ERSEA (Enrollment, Recruitment, Selection, Eligibility, and Attendance) procedures to enroll and maintain enrollment of children ages 3 to 5 years.
- Demonstrated outstanding understand promote the goals and philosophy of Head Start.
- Identified and recruit prospective families and volunteers for Head Start.
- Maintained a child wait list for eligible applicants greater than number of enrollment opportunities.
- Established and maintain accurate health and social services records for each family.
- Assisted families to develop skills needed to achieve their goals.
- Supported families to develop skills needed to achieve their goals.
- Initiated and sustain contact with service organizations.
Master Of Education
Associate Family Service Advocate Resume
Objective : To obtain a position which will be challenged to the fullest of ability and a position that will utilize computer knowledge, strong people skills, organizational abilities, and business experience.
Skills : Case Management, Office & Administrative Support Worker, Executive Secretary & Administrative Asst.
- Implemented the objectives and activities in the MSHS work plans, performance standards, and State Licensing Standards at the center.
- Served as a case manager for 30 to 35 children in the center, organizes or assists parents with appointments to ensure compliance with health and dental program requirements to include timeframes.
- Worked with Teachers and Core Team, to guide transitions services and transfer of information and records.
- Coordinated efforts with the Core Team to ensure services for children including children with disabilities.
- Ensured that health concerns are noted in child Individual Child Development Plan.
- Worked closely with CDA to ensure appropriate placement of children.
- Participated in IFSP/IEP meetings in the development of the plans and serves as an advocate for the parent, child and family.
Family Service Advocate/Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where professional experiences and managerial skills will contribute to the overall effectiveness of an organization as well as expanding professional development in the Social Services and Early Childhood field.
Skills : Bilingual (English &Spanish. Basic Computer And Typing , Data Entry, Fast Learner, Certified In Cpr And First Aid.
- Determined this by using poverty guidelines and reviewing income for the past 12 months.
- Assisted families with goals by obtaining resources in the local community.
- Assisted familes with safety, health, and well-being of their children.
- Made appointments as needed for dentals, physicals, and immunizations.
- Assisted and conducted parent meetings and activities.
- Helped supervisor, teachers, and bus drivers with daily transportation for each child.
- Assisted with the implementation and completion of the parent community family engagement (pcfe) goals.
Family Service Advocate Resume
Summary : To continue to gain knowledge, skills, and experience that will have direct relevance and applications to the attainment of career goals.
Skills : Data Entry, Communication, Sales, Recruiting, Training.
- Developed and fulfilled Family Partnership.
- Implemented strategies in identifying strengths, addressing concerns, dealing with challenges and achieving goals.
- Ensured full enrollment and maintain a waiting list.
- Coordinated with other program staff and community agencies to assist families in meeting program disability/health requirements.
- Worked with parents to promote participation in local Head Start programming as defined by the team.
- Responsible for yearly budget to secure speakers and materials for monthly meetings.
- Assisted families into transitioning to kindergarten, including inviting members of the school systems to provide registration information and coordinated kindergarten visitation.