Family Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : Record of significant contributions and productivity in every position held. Capable leader and motivator with broad overview of community relations, educating, and management.
Skills : MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Medic, Typing, Scheduling, Phones, Fax, Scanner/copier.
- Worked with children and their families where the children were diagnosed with Developmental Disabilities.
- Worked with a team (Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist and Speech/Language Therapist) to assess the needs of these children.
- Determined the needs present and I developed a Treatment Plan with the particular discipline necessary to address that need.
- Worked with therapist involved as they worked with the family.
- Monitored progress of treatment via regular home visits to assess progress.
- Updated Treatment Plans as necessary.
- Provided referrals for services for any other services needed that could not be addressed through our program.
Mental Health Counseling
Sr. Family Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Transition into a career that will utilize experience, knowledge, and drive me to excel in new areas of professional development.
Skills : Tax Preparation Program Tax Act, Tax Vision, Tax Wise, TurboTax, QuickBooks Premier Edition.
- Responsible for child enrollment age and income eligibility.
- Responsible for family support for 40 family case loads.
- Gathered medical and dental information on children and assist families with health service.
- Gathered health screening information such as hearing, vision, height, and weight and make health needs referrals.
- Make home visits with each family.
- Completed family needs assessments and creates family partnership agreement.
- Responsible for reaching Head Start deadline requirements.
Jr. Family Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Progressively increased knowledge and skills in the full life cycle recruitment services within sales & marketing, non-profit development, and Oil & Gas corporate, craft, and labor recruitment. Provides Executive leadership, hiring managers, and employees with a high-level knowledge of employee relations and human resources.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Management, Communication, Coordinator, Customer Support.
- Organized, facilitated and conducted meetings and training sessions for staff and parents (completing the Parent Education Training form, after each session).
- Conducted at least one evening home visits a month to each enrolled family.
- Assisted parents in developing individualized short-and long-term goals and in accomplishing them.
- Organized and participates in delegate inter-agency meetings.
- Participated in community boards, councils, advisory groups, etc., representing the agency.
- Organized and facilitated all Parent Committee and Policy Committee meetings according to federal and IMSHSP guidelines, and provides training to parent representatives.
- Attended state-wide pre-service training; participates in delegate pre-service training and maintains ongoing efforts for professional development.
Family Service Coordinator III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as an Internal Policy Analyst with the opportunity of growth and development. Provide support to families in need in our community through one-on-one counseling, parenting classes, and family support groups.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint And Etc.
- Provided professional, efficient and positive support for patients in 24 Outpatient clinics.
- Worked as part of an 8-person team to register over 400 patients each day.
- Managed complex relationships across the organization.
- Initiated Continuous Performance Improvement to establish systems and resources to improve the patient experience.
- Created 9 Kaizens.
- Maintained spirit of inquiry in an effort to find the most effective way to serve patients.
- Communicated effectively with, and problem solved for escalated families.
Bachelor Of Arts
Family Service Coordinator II Resume
Headline : To increase the sense of identity and purpose in a person to empower them to reach their full potential.
Skills : Social Work/psychotherapy, Hospice.
- Provided intensive in-home therapy to a case load between four and five at a minimum of ten hours a week for each family.
- Formulated and implemented therapeutic service plans based on the family system.
- Formulated assessments, monthly reports, and quarterly reports.
- Acted as a liaison between families, referring agencies, and other community organizations.
- Coordinated services between various agencies.
- Maintained case records and document services rendered.
- Oriented and educated families as to employment opportunities and relevant community resources.
- Monitored adolescents and teenagers behavior at school.
Family Service Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Knowledgeable self-starter administrative professional with 4 years of experience with case management, enrollment, interview and customer service techniques, as well as 2 years of department management experience in the risk management field. Interested in a fast-paced office environment with the opportunity to learn and advance within the company.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Service Coordinator.
- Conducted enrollment interviews for families assigned to caseload and reported vacancies in order to maintain full enrollment at assigned sites at all times.
- Updated family information in Childplus (change of address and phone numbers).
- Inputted results of Physical and Dental exams, as well as medical and dental insurance information.
- Contacted medical and dental care providers to request physical and dental exams.
- Recruited in the community to ensure ongoing enrollment goals were met.
- Provided Resources and Referrals to families.
- Facilitated the exchange of information between assigned families and content area specialists.
Assistant Family Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over 25+ years experience in front office, financial management and customer relations. Extensive experience in scheduling, inventory control and pricing. Working with people in personal, professional and financial situations. Highly computer literate with knowledge of a variety of software programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word.
- Assisted with the recruitment efforts for the program.
- Completed the application process with prospective families.
- Completed the enrollment process with families to ensure their child's placement into the program.
- Participated with the arrangements of medical and dental examinations for enrolled children.
- Established goals with the family for the Family Partnership Agreement.
- Monitored the progress of the goals with the family on a monthly basis.
- Assisted with growth assessments and referred children/families to nutrition component for monitoring and tracking of services.
Associate Family Service Coordinator Resume
Headline : Acquired a position in a social services organization where can utilize interpersonal and organizational skills in order to reach individuals with direct services that will improve their day to day lives and help them to realize their goals of independence and a better quality of life.
Skills : Mental Health, Health Educator, Entrepreneur.
- Referred children to mental health component when a need was identified.
- Followed-up on referrals for mental health services with the mental health consultant and the mental health coordinator.
- Monitored absences and followed up with families to ensure that children were attending.
- Networked with agencies in the community to obtain resources for our families.
- Created templates to facilitate a more streamlined enrollment process.
- Assisted in referring parents to various resources based on their physical, educational, social or economical needs.
- Maintained relationships with community partners and connect residents with partners.
Family Service Coordinator/Officer Resume
Summary : Experienced manager with expertise in human relations and project management Extensive background in staff recruitment and retention Staff training and development Superb written and oral communication skills Organizational and Strategic Planning Management Coaching Program Marketing Contract negotiation and compliance Knowledge of Federal and State Employment Law.
Skills : computer , organization , supervisory , exceptionally good with people.
- Supervised and provided technical support to the Family Services Specialist.
- Conducted and analyzed community assessment date to assist in determining program design options, recruitment efforts and enrollment guidelines.
- Planed and provided training to staff related to enrollment systems, area work plans and program policies and procedures.
- Ensured monitoring, agency collaboration and tracking of enrollment services.
- Evaluated, designed and monitored systems to process enrollment applications.
- Make decisions regarding applicant acceptance in accordance with Head Start Performances Standards and following the agency Recruitment and Selection Policies.
- Processed enrollment applications and oversee the processing for accuracy and timeliness.
- Recruited and trained and assigned volunteers within the program.
- Organized a functioning Center Committee.
Human Resources Administration
Family Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over Fifteen years of proven success in client management and marketing. A strong commitment to human development through a strength based approach. A strategic planner dedicated to achieving professional goals and organizational objectives.
Skills : Case Management; Rapport Building; Conducting Outreach; Facilitiating Groups; Working With Families From A Low Socioeconomic Status.
- Provided service coordination for families and children from birth to three years old.
- Provided support and makes appropriate referrals for identified families on caseload.
- Assisted families on caseload to obtain services and to procure funding for services.
- Documented referrals, early intervention services, and communications in ES client files and enters data into the ES data system.
- Participated on the ES transdisciplinary team in a variety of settings, which may include ES evaluations, community settings, and/or in the home.
- Participated in the initiation, revision, and/or review of the Individual Family Support Plan (IFSP), in partnership with families and the team, using a family-centered process.
- Provided information and assists families in planning of transition for their child from one environment to another.
- Accepted, empathized, and showed genuine concern for children and families in ES.
- Demonstrated service initiative through participation in ES staff activities to expand or improve services to children and families and in ES quality improvement activities.
Bachelor Of Arts