Field Officer Resume
Headline : Poverty Action (IPAU) on various projects such as Immunization, scorecard dissemination by a community trainer through community meetings at the sub-project level under close supervision.
Skills : Communication, Problem solving, Budgeting.
- Responsible for proper case documentation and maintain daily reports, records, and logs.
- Responsible for monitored clients' adherence to home detention rules, keeping a daily record of contacts and violations.
- Conducted portable breathalyzer tests and maintain records of violations.
- Contacted clients through home visits, employment checks, and phone contacts.
- Presented at all searches of clients' residence and while serving warrants.
- Responsible for proper case documentation by maintaining progress notes as to telephone calls, drug screen results.
- Administered drug screens and breathalyzer tests when necessary Visited employment and home sites to verify the client's whereabouts.
- Analyzed homes to make sure they were suitable for placement Completed daily paperwork of activity witnessed throughout the shift.
Field Officer I Resume
Objective : Accomplished a law enforcement career that has combined experience, specialized knowledge, and achievement in all areas within an agency.
Skills : Administration, Communication Skills.
- Supervised the inmates that are released from the circuit court into probation, and Early Release Programs.
- Performed all assigned duties relating to cases scheduled for an appearance in court.
- Assisted as needed in courtroom procedure during court sessions.
- Planned office activities, conferences, and field visits in connection with investigation and supervision functions.
- Maintained accurate and up-to-date case records in a neat and legible prescribed form.
- Prepared and submitted monthly statistical and performance reports on the status of the individual caseload.
- Contacted with department heads, division heads, and subordinated on matters of policy and procedure.
- Gathered and evaluated data pertaining to individual cases in connection with both investigation and supervision.
Field Officer II Resume
Headline : Field officer shall be responsible for particular tasks related to the selection of the beneficiaries, monitoring activities.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Marketing.
- Collected household surveys and capturing GPS coordinates at the end of the survey.
- Expected to completely and correctly administer surveys to Immunization identified respondents.
- Reported to the supervisor/Team Leader on the progress of daily activities and communication difficulties or potential issues with data.
- Followed all survey instructions and protocols Perform other project duties that may be assigned.
- Trucked and backup Medicine and San Frontiers (Doctors without Border).
- Conducted planning and review meetings with CORPS, and follow them up while in the field.
- Ensured that everything is in working order.
Certificate In Computer
Jr. Field Officer Resume
Objective : Business Administration major, with an accounting emphasis seeking a position that can utilize education and skills in an accounting/CPA business office.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Patrolled community and be vigilant of suspicious activity, inventory vehicles, cite vehicles and tow vehicles upon approval.
- Alerted proper authorities of any misconduct, misdemeanor, and felony.
- Reported and completed daily activities log and noted any suspicious activities that occur.
- Filled out proof of service and delivered documents to assigned facilities.
- Obtained signatures when documents delivered for documentation purposes and dropped off payments for services when required.
- Loaded and unloaded supplies, blood specimens and medication to be transported.
- Checked the condition of the vehicle's tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil fuel, and water.
Field Officer/Executive Resume
Objective : Consequently gained a pool of practical and soft skills that have enhanced efficiency and effectiveness at getting things done the right way at the right time and place.
Skills : Marketing, Communication Skills.
- Uniformed Trooper First Class at the Valley Barracks.
- Obtained and executed Search and Seizure warrants.
- Coordinated and conducted firearms training. Maintained training and tactical weapons records.
- Conducted Advanced Accident Reconstruction investigation and prepared detailed reports.
- Helped stimulate and organize a grassroots movement in the assigned area by forming local groups.
- Appointed leaders and subsequent team member roles within these groups.
- Prompted and meticulous execution of projects and daily assignments with little to no on-site supervision.
Field Officer/Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain a position of Customer Service Representative where excellent problem resolution skills and product based knowledge will be used to gain new customers.
Skills : Management, Analytical Skills.
- Monitored living situations and requirements set by the courts.
- Completed safety zone checks on sex offenders.
- Assisted probation officers and supervisors on casework and court assignments.
- Tracked and Reintegration System (STARS) program field officer uses various methods to manage and track youth recently paroled.
- Frequently stepped in as District manager when the manger is gone.
- Participated actively in company policy making, execution.
- Supervised for Geotechnical and Aeromagnetic Survey in different parts.
Asst. Field Officer Resume
Objective : A challenging and responsible position which would effectively utilize prior experience, training and abilities, offering opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Skills : Management, Decision Making Skills.
- Carried out field related OFSP activities as directed from the Directorate.
- Visited orphan schools/institutions to ensure their proper education.
- Visited the cluster area once or twice per week to deliver a structured program.
- Prepared and submitted weekly written reports to the Regional Coordinator.
- Required Properly document field activities on prescribed formats.
- Ensured that necessary information is accurately entered.
- Reported on orphan's academic performance and take their fresh photographs Identification of the new orphan related work opportunities and
Lead Field Officer Resume
Headline : Ability to productively interact with co-workers and deal with problems and situations with honesty, integrity and responsibility.
Skills : Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Management.
- Escorted or drove motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection.
- Performed regular patrols of mall premises.
- Maintained facility and ensured the visible presence of security to discourage any criminal practices.
- Coordinated with customers and ensured a good experience for visitors.
- Attended to visitors and guests during non-working hours; provided them with information.
- Praised for professionalism and communication skills.
- Commended for avoiding the use of physical force by verbally diffusing confrontation and subduing suspects.
Associate Field Officer Resume
Objective : Looking to find work and gain experience in the environmental or construction field.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication Skills.
- Implemented agricultural programs such as food security and value chain at the district level.
- Supervised and evaluated the work of field technicians and social mobilizers.
- Promoted linkage and coordination with target farmer's group, association, producers and marketing agencies.
- Managed agriculture inputs and other technical matters within the District.
- Participated as a resource person in local training activities.
- Monitored the project work within the district.
- Helped the District manager in preparation of district reports.
Field Officer Resume
Summary : To obtain a rewarding and challenging career in the criminal justice field. Communication with counterparts involved in the project in the project preparation.
Skills : Administration, Analytical Skills.
- Logged in activities, vehicle maintenance, and contacts.
- Responsible for visited program participants' homes to ensure compliance of rules.
- Responsible for knowing the schedules of the participants and planning routes daily to visually see them at proper times and places.
- Conducted home visits for participants who have come to know as fair, friendly, caring and also realistic.
- Excelled at putting people at ease. Use of excel spreadsheets daily to track daily activities.
- Able to calm a hostile volatile situation.
- Analyze related NGOs working in the field.