Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain long term employment with a facility that appreciates enthusiastic, hard-working dedication as a professional- team player and motivating personality.
Skills : Policy writer, Auditor, Investigator.
- Support cross-departmental activities in improving Quality and Compliance with industry standards and company policies, in the areas of responsibility.
- Manage companywide Equipment Calibration program; provide technical and compliance guidance and assist Quality manager with decisions on allocation of resources in calibration and microbiology areas.
- Conduct investigations, propose resolutions in response to out of spec results, discrepancies and CAPAs and implement procedural changes to meet Compliance.
- Coordinate the reporting, analysis, and corrective actions for issues encountered in Quality Assurance areas Support external and internal audits extensively and prepare documents for the auditors.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to manage project schedules, executions, and deliverables Support the protocol development, review and approval of sterilization process and equipment validation and qualifications (IQ, OQ & PQ).
- Coordinate validation and microbial testing activities with contract labs and sterilizer.
- Support Design Controls activities during New Product development by managing sterilization validation builds from protocol execution to assessment of results and compilation of reports.
- Assist with compiling biocompatibility matrix for existing and new products.
B.S. In Microbiology
Sr. Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume
Summary : Exploring opportunities to utilize diverse work experiences to find employment in the area.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Managed all aspects of utilization review, administrative and policy appeals, including the development of workflows and processes to assure efficiency and compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Acted as the direct contact for all customers with quality of care or administrative complaints.
- Developed documentation and processes for the review of complaints, as well as reporting of complaints to the DDRI Executive Leadership and Rhode Island Department of Health.
- Developed and administered the dental consultant utilization review protocols, workflows, quality control and training programs.
- Assured efficiencies in operational systems and production review.
- Coordinated activities, documentation and administration of the Utilization Review Guidelines and policy development, including internal and external manuals and related communications to regulatory agencies.
- Ensured procedures in quality assurance management were compliant with all state and federal regulations and maintained for audit.
- Received special recognition by the Delta Dental Plans Association for development of a national complaint management program and an invitation to present this program at the National Delta Association of Plans meeting in March 2005.
Jr. Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Quality Assurance Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, SureClose, BackAgent, XpressDocs, HAR Appointment Manager.
- Ensured adherence to quality standards and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems in order to preserve data integrity.
- Trained and supported members in adding and modifying listings in the Multiple Listing Service, including the upload of documents and photographs.
- Trained and supported members in preparing CMA reports, searching for properties using the various options available within the MLS and setting up auto-notification of properties that meet their client's wants and needs.
- Trained and supported members in preparing a list of properties to determine its comparative market price, both listing and selling.
- Prepared and ensured the delivery of time sensitive documents on behalf the Director of MLS.
- Assisted brokers on completing necessary paperwork and the process for minor and major office changes; such as change of company address, company mergers, office closures, setup of additional offices and the agents and listings that may be affected by the change.
- Provided members with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Provided backup support to the Membership Department when needed.
Quality Assurance Coordinator/Trainer Resume
Summary : Dedicated results-driven professional looking to advance career in the Charlotte area. Experience in the staffing industry has equipped for a fast paced, ever changing business environment. Driven, motivated and ready for a challenge. Excellent leadership, decision making and customer service skills allow to succeed in numerous business settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Concur.
- Requested and follow up on required Background Checks, License/Certification primary source verification, and set up Drug Screen Collections on all Travel Nurses.
- Generated welcome packets/checklist to obtain required documentation and follow up with all clients to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Tracked expiration dates on all required information for assigned Travel Nurses and collected renewal documents prior to expiration dates by creating weekly reports.
- Demonstrated knowledge of department policies and procedures, communicated and enforced them and ensure they were carried out consistently.
- Provided client facility with completed assignment packets for Travelers prior to determined deadlines.
- Handled a large volume of telephone and email inquiries in a professional and courteous manner.
- Worked closely with Recruitment/Hospital Account Managers with filling positions for Travel Nurses.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Assurance Coordinator III Resume
Objective : An experienced quality professional with a background in both corporate and manufacturing quality assurance, food safety, sanitation, and supply quality.
Skills : Microsoft office, Clinical and Preclinical studies, Sales & Marketing.
- Functional leader in the implementation of an electronic plant floor data collection system that improved both employee quality awareness and plant processing yields.
- Included user acceptance testing, development, and deployment of training, and ongoing plant floor and administrative and technical system support.
- Implemented a SharePoint platform to improve data and file storage and information retrieval capabilities plant-wide.
- Designed and implemented multiple SharePoint workflows, which automated multiple plant processes and improved communication across plant departments.
- Local success of this SharePoint platform led to the implementation of a similar system at a corporate level.
- Worked as a member of a team in the evaluation, redesign, installation, and validation of a bulk ingredient CIP system.
- Formed and led a team that designed a visual management process, which eliminated the potential for a key food safety issue and improved communication and collaboration between the Operations and Plant Services departments.
Quality Assurance Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Ambitious, loyal and dedicated individual who has a great deal of ambition. Experience in the nonprofit and customer service industry. Seeking a position where develop, excel and give best to an employer.
Skills : Computer literacy, Working knowledge of ICD-10-CM,.
- Supervise a team of three Quality Assurance Managers and coordinate and oversee their quality management activities.
- Oversee contract monitoring including conducting exit and entrance conferences, proofreading reports prior to being issued and verifying data accuracy.
- Analyze the results of quality management activities, document results, and make recommendations.
- Create reports as required for management activities and needs.
- Monitor contract performance measures and internal performance goals.
- Establish, coordinate and monitor corrective action plans that are necessary to correct deficiencies found through various continuous quality improvement processes.
- Coordinate and conduct Quality Assurance activities in accordance with CFC's Quality Improvement Plan and DCF's Quality Management Plan.
Quality Assurance Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will allow to utilize management and customer service experience, organizational and training skills in an energetic atmosphere with the possibility for further education and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft, Acunpunture, Languages, Healthcare.
- Conducted call monitoring evaluation and review transaction errors.
- Perform technical qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine performance and report on significant trends impaction company and customer expectations.
- Write reports and other communication materials to highlight quality metric performance into database systems for capturing, analyzing, and providing timely and accurate reporting on call center performance.
- Interface with call center supervisors, customer service reps, vendor relations, and other business units, and other cross-functional areas needed to help determine quality needs and provide recommendations on continual process improvement.
- Report training issues to department management and trainers.
- Improved customer service reps over all call scores, promoted to Quality Assurance within a year of being on the job.
- Skills Used Phone monitoring, grading calls, advising customer service reps on how to make the call better, customer service skills.
Quality Assurance Coordinator/Technician Resume
Objective : Extensive technical career in Quality Assurance, Production Supervision, and Engineering/R & D. Reputation as a motivational leader. Proven ability to maximize productivity, and reduce scrap. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, Publisher, Some Excel, Power.
- Entered test data into LIMS Review and track documentation related to the Global QA auditing lifecycle.
- Maintains the QA filing systems for audits including electronic filing of documentation and correspondence.
- Participate in the development and provide training on new/ enhanced QA database maintenance process.
- Responsible to complete requests in GetIT (Training, creating new document.
- revising document and validation) Participate in systems validation process (such as User Acceptance Testing) as required.
- Use metrics to optimize performance, productivity, and effectiveness of the processes and systems.
- Provide support to staff by answering to the best of my knowledge questions they might have.
BS In Nursing
Quality Assurance Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with administrative, analytical, security and teaching experience to staff of all levels. Adept at managing staff, drafting policies, and designing effective corrective action plans. Highly skilled in program management with expertise in project development.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher, MS Outlook, MS Visio.
- Developed and maintained effective quality controls to ensure the integrity of all processes for contractual compliance.
- Archived all documentation in accordance with both the Federal Bureau of Prisons and United States Marshals Service contracts.
- Performed operational audits in accordance with an approved schedule, as well as ad hoc reviews as needed.
- Conducted root cause analysis, and generated effective corrective action plans for identified deficiencies.
- Assisted in the creation, modification, and implementation of corporate policy.
- Communicated with all department heads, to ensure all necessary documentation had been completed and submitted timely.
- Security and Control Report analysis and data correlation.
Bachelor's Of Science
Quality Assurance Coordinator/Manager Resume
Objective : Detail oriented individual with enormous passion for problem solving and improving processes with experience in the management of vast amount of projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fluke Multimeter, Advanced Winding.
- Ensured project load to stay below 70% capacity by timely completion of projects and execution of plans.
- Coordinate the submission of technical files, reports and regulatory submissions to the appropriate authorities.
- Generated, executed, and reviewed Qualification and Validation studies of processes and instruments to ensure adherence to specifications.
- Manage Change notifications and ensured customers are notified when changes occur in formulas and/or processes with a proven zero customer complaint rate.
- Research changes to formulas and processes prior to utilization to ensure that it does not affect customer products.
- Determine severity of change in order to notify customers by acknowledgment letters or by obtaining their approval.
- Reduced customer complaints by 50% through the process of non-conformance investigations by the implementation of timely solutions.
- Investigated CAPAs and provided timely solutions with a 100% rate of no repeats.
Bachelor's Of Science
Quality Assurance Coordinator/Engineer Resume
Headline : Skilled professional experienced in health and customer service environments. Educated in mental health, addictions and massage therapy. Dedicated to meeting client needs efficiently often in fast paced environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Internal Data Bases; Accounting, Problem Solving, Customer Relations.
- Responsible for reviewing completed work processes from various departments in order to identify and report variances in the documented guidelines and processes as well as respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Appropriately respond to customer inquiries using customer correspondence as the situation requires.
- Investigate problem situations to determine the root cause of an issue and determine appropriate resolution needed to correct problems.
- Appropriately process requests for tax-qualified policies, ensuring notification regarding tax status is conveyed to the policy owner and appropriate action is taken at a policy level.
- Coordinate information about policies with plan administrators.
- Participate in building file feeds for tax reporting statements to both policy owners and plan administrators.
- Assist with Return of Premium (ROP) Project and mail out of maturity letters on a monthly basis.
Masters of Science
Quality Assurance Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain an Administrative/Front Office position in healthcare utilizing qualifications and experience in an office setting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word and Excel Experienced.
- Responsible for gathering all required information for all clients and creating new patient charts from all sources.
- Prioritize and organize multiple assignments.
- Create monthly client files as well as keeping the client's files updated per care plan.
- Responsible for retrieving client's medical notes from all caregivers as well as to proofread and keeping them up to date in accordance with office policies.
- Answer phone lines and transfer calls to appropriate extensions, Filing, Data Entry, Faxing, Scanned medical documents, Organize caregivers' calendar for in-office training.
- Create a spreadsheet for supervisor on the number of client's notes caregivers have not sent into the office for payment of services.
- Mail out forms and care packets to the resident's homes for caregivers and client's use.
- Efficient in Generations an application used to log nursing notes into the system, and gain access to the client's electronic medical records.
Associate Of Science