Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Resume
Summary : Multi-talented and highly skilled Medical Assistant with extensive experience through training, education and professional development in the areas of x-ray, phlebotomy, injection therapy, vitals, orthotic fitting, medical intake procedures and medical office administration. Above average attention to detail, organizational skills, communication skills and ability to multi-task. Valued for ability to communicate with the deaf and hard of hearing through American Sign Language.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Internet And Intranet Along With E-Mail, Type 65+ Wpm; Copier, Fax Machine, Scanner, Multi-line Phone System, Credit/debit Machine/web Processing, And EMR Entry. Clinical X-Ray, Phlebotomy, Injections, Vitals, Wound Care, And Labs.
- Accompany patients to exam/procedure room, obtain vitals, review medications, chief complaint, symptoms and QBM's.
- Document in All Scripts EMR system.
- Prepare room for next patient .Perform complete workup of new patients, Medicare Wellness, DDS, and Sports Physicals.Enter orders into EMR system.
- Prepare and administer immunizations.
- Enter into NCIR.
- Assist physician with in office surgery as well as female and male yearly examinations.
- Prepare cultures, biopsies, and Pap smears for lab pick up.
- Perform venipuncture, activate and prepare for daily lab pick up.
- Perform Strep, Flu, and Urinalysis in office tests and record results in EMR.
Asst. Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Resume
Headline : Medical Professional seeking employment with a healthcare facility allowing for growth and utilizing experience as a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant with clinical training in phlebotomy, injections, and vital sign assessment. Patient centered with the ability to ensure patient satisfaction by adhering to ethical and moral standards of the medical field.
Skills : Basic IV Therapy & Insertion Training.
- Doctors Care August 15- present Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Call patient back, triage patient, and assist them to exam room.
- .Complete, access, document in EMR.
- Assist Physician in examinations.
- Set up sterile field for sutures.
- Administer injections to patients.
- Perform EKGs on patients.
- Perform and record vital signs, chief complaint and patient medicsl history.
- Perform venipuncture per Physican request using right tubes for test.
- .Put in patient orders and charges using ICD 10.
Clinical Medical Assisting
Associate Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Resume
Summary : a certified medical assistant position where my experience in obstetrics and gynecology would be needed or a position in the medical field where my experience would be helpful.
Skills : Phlebotomy, EKGs, Vital Signs, First Aid Certified.
- Lisa Buckingham Assisted with in office medical procedures such as Essure Tubal Ligations, Hyterscopic Thermal Ablations, NovaSure Ablations, Saline Infused Sonohysterographies, Colposcopies, IUD placements and removals, Nexplanon placement and removals, endometrial biopsies, Bartholin Cyst I&D, IC treatments, vaginal and Colposcopy biopsies, well woman exams, and pap smears.
- Listened for fetal heart tones, fundal height measurements, hooked up OB patients to Non-stress test machines, and assessed OB patients for fetal movement.
- Administered injections under physician orders such as Gardasil (HPV) vaccine, Depo Provera, Lupron, Betamethasone, Zofran, Phenergan, Toradol, Flu vaccine, TDAP, Rhogam, and Rocephin.
- Inventory and order medical supplies.
- Cleaned, packaged, and autoclaved medical instruments.
- Execute daily operations of checking and logging medical equipment such as autoclave, urinalysis machine, lab and medication refrigerator tempatures.
- Check in patients; obtain vital signs, patient history, medical records if needed, and general assessment of complaints.
- Occasionally assist with phlebotomy when the phlebotomist could not obtain blood draw from patient.
Associates In Knoxville
Sr. Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Resume
Summary : A Certified Clinical Medical Assistant dedicated to a career in caring for people in an honorable and genuine manner. I am compliant in rulings regulated by governing agencies. I have knowledge in the healthcare field to assist in minor surgeries, lab draws and maintenance of laboratory equipment. I also communicate effectively with patients and insurance companies to coordinate patient care.
Skills : Casting And Splinting.
- Record patients' medical history, vital statistics, or information such as test results in medical records.
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
- Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
- Authorize drug refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies.
- Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
- Prepare and administer medications as directed by a physician.
- Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician.
- Explain treatment procedures, surgical procedures, medications, or physicians' instructions to patients.
- Remove sutures, staples, casts, and splints.
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant III Resume
Summary : To apply my versatile administrative and clinical medical assistant (CMA) skills in all areas of a medical practice or hospital.
Skills : Proficient In Electronic Medical Records.
- Greet and prepare patients for the doctor.
- Obtain and record vital signs and other appropriate information, such as height, drug allergies, current medications and presenting problems.
- Perform venipuncture and finger sticks on adults and children Schedule appointments, check patients in and verify insurance and referrals.
- Assist with diagnostic test and clinical procurers.
- Set up for and assist with office injections.
- Administer medications via oral, subcutaneous, intramuscular or intradermal routes.
- Manage patient flow ensuring enough time for patient and family education.
- Prepare, clean and sterilize instruments and maintain equipment; keep patient rooms clean and orderly; anticipate doctors needs for medications, supplies and equipment and plan accordingly.
- Document procurers and interactions in the patient's medical record.
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant II Resume
Summary : Personable, enthusiastic and trustworthy professional who takes initiative and shows pride in work. Customer service oriented, able to ensure patient comfort and safety; consistently friendly and attentive. Team player attitude and caring, compassionate spirit. Bilingual - Fluent in Spanish.
Skills : Training Vital Signs EKG Excel, Office Asepsis Urinalysis Medisoft Phlebotomy Medication Administration Injections Audio Pulmonary Function Test X-ray.
- Fulfilled patient care responsibilities as assigned which included: monitoring schedules and organizing patient flow.
- Accompanied patients to exam/procedure rooms; assisted patients as needed with walking, transfers, dressing, collecting specimens, preparing for exam.
- Collected patient history, performed screenings per provider guidelines; performed effective venipunctures as needed.
- Assisted providers/nurses with various procedures, charting, relaying instructions to patients/families answering calls, and providing pertinent medical information.
- Practiced sterile technique and universal precautions.
- Handled blood and body fluids and dealt with infectious patients.
- Fulfilled clerical responsibilities as assigned which include: sending/receiving patient medical records; obtaining lab/x-ray reports, hospital notes, referral information.
- Completed forms/requisitions as needed.
- Scheduled appointments, pre-certifications, verified insurance coverage and patient demographics; managed charts to ensure information is completed and filed appropriately.
Lead Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where I can be an asset within a successful business while enhancing my knowledge within the company.
Skills : EKG, Venipuncture, Injections, Urinalysis, Vital Signs, Insurance Verification, Schedule Appointments, Medical Terminology, Ordering.
- Clinical: Assisting physician during the patients' day with minor surgery's procedure (up to three a day), preparing the surgical instruments, sanitizing and sterilizing them after use.
- Keeping the patients flow.
- Performing pre-operative consultations, preparing the patients for the surgery: Collecting H&P, and social Hx, taking vital signs, explaining the procedure, medications needed, and medications for to D/c, giving the information on how have themselves ready for the procedure, performing the Post-op procedures, such as changing dressings, removing sutures, removing drains, so on, performing clinical photography for the needed surgery: Platismaplasty, Rhytidectomy, Blepharoplasty, Endoscopic Browlift, Fat grafting to multiple locations, Mastopexy, Mammoplasty, Abdominoplasty, Bodylift, Thighlift, Liposuction of multiple locations, Laser procedures to multiple locations.
- As a Laser Technician I consulted and treated the Pts with Sciton Halo laser, Sciton Revlite laser, IPL.
- As an CMA, I performed triage for the Pts after the surgical and laser procedures, consulting/monitoring them on the recovery process.
- Administrative: Collecting the documents for the Pre-op package, sending the letters about the Pre-op appointment procedure to the Pts, preparing and obtaining the pts' consents for the procedures, collecting the informations, and connecting with Pts' PCP or other specialty's physicians for the medical clearance, answering the phones, and working on EMR, transfer the Pts' pre/post-op pictures to the EMR system, printing Pts' pictures for the surgeries, analysing the patients' pictures files, sorting them, and placing them on the practice's website, according with HIPAA rules.
- Social: As a member of the clinical staff, I took part of the social event in the office as an Open House, during which I demonstrated the use of Sciton Halo laser and the photo camera system Visia in conjunction with this laser for the visitors of the event.
- Clinical: I was trained to performed duties of OR nurse during surgeries: Platysmaplasty, Rhytidectomy, Blepharoplasty, Endoscopic Browlift, Fat grafting to multiple locations, Mastopexy, Mammoplasty, Abdominoplasty, Bodylift, Thighlift, Liposuction of multiple locations, Laser procedures to multiple locations, ets.
- Performed Post-Op duties taking care of the patients after the surgeries: Platismaplasty, Rhytidectomy, Blepharoplasty, Endoscopic Browlift, Fat grafting to multiple locations, Mastopexy, Mammoplasty, Abdominoplasty, Bodylift, Thighlift, Liposuction of multiple locations, Laser procedures to multiple locations,ets.
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant/Representative Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Certified Clinical Medical Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : 55 WPM, Dependable, Compassionate, Strong documentation , Knowledge and competent of Windows office software, Proficiency in spelling and vocabulary .
- Measuring and recording vital signs.
- Recording patient interview, history and chief complaint.
- Providing patient education with regards to office policies, medications, management of diseased, home treatments and special diets.
- Preparing patients for examinations and performing routine screening tests.
- Assisting the physician with exams and minor office surgery.
- Phlebotomy and collection of other lab specimens.
- Performing basic lab tests.
- Performing EKGs.
- Preparing and administering medications with physician's authorizations.
Associates In Nursing
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant/Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated healthcare professional seeking a position as a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant. Provides compassionate patient care, and experienced in administrative, and back office duties. Highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills, able to multitask, and provides quality service to those in need of medical care.
Skills : EMR Experience E.g. Cerner, Epic, Next Gen, Microsoft Office Suite, Phlebotomy, EKG, A1C, Glucose Finger Sticks Etc.
- Provided patient care support in a Multi-Physician Primary Care Clinic.
- Prioritized triage patient-flow.
- Greet patient.
- Escorted patient to the screening area.
- Interviewed and obtained complete vital signs.
- Reviewed medical history and documented in EMR.
- Communicated effectively with the patient.
- Prepared examination rooms.
- Chaperoned during women's wellness exams.
Clinical Medical Assistant
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Resume
Summary : Driven professional certified Medical Assistant seeking a rewarding position as a Medical Assistant, utilizing my skills and techniques to provide excellent service and care for all.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Eclinical.
- 38120 Thomas D.
- Manager, (901) 320-9038 Assisted with personal care with patient.
- Administering medication daily such as oral, injection medications.
- Provide Physicians with precise and update medical condition of patient.
- Checked patient vital signs.
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant, October 2012(160 hours Fulltime-Position Externship) Concentra Urgent Care, 3965 S.
- Mendenhall Road, Memphis, TN 38115 Mrs.
- Melissa Stevenson, Supervisor (901) 365-1800 Performed EKG, Phlebotomy Services and assisted RN with sterile/non-sterile dressing.
- Administered Injections such as D-tap, TB skin test, Influenza, Hepatitis B.
Associate In Clinical Medical