Fifth Grade Teacher Resume
Summary : Interested in becoming a presenter for your company. a fifth grade teacher for 19 years and president for Savannah Federation of Teachers for 13 years.
Skills : include excellent communication; both verbally.
- Responsible for providing appropriate learning experience sand educational opportunities for each student assigned to my classroom.
- Taught at an appropriate instructional level.
- Provided content development; teacher focused content development, provided student-focused content development.
- Built for Transfer; Provided initial focus, provided content emphasis and linking, and provided lesson summaries.
- Assessed and Encouraged Student Progress; promoted student engagement, monitored student progress, responded to both adequate and inadequate student progress and supported students.
- Managed the learning environment.
- Used time efficiently, handled non-instructional tasks efficiently, used instructional time appropriately.
Sr. Fifth Grade Teacher Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where knowledge of education and leadership skills may be applied.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows Movie Maker, JIRA, WebAssign, Salesforce.
- Taught and developed lesson plans according to the Ohio state standards and the curriculum developed by National Heritage Academies.
- Developed weekly lesson plans.
- Developed data folders.
- Communicated with parents.
- Created a successful classroom management plan.
- Evaluated data for individualized instruction and cooperative grouping.
- Assessed students formatively in order to make sure that learning is taking place as evident through NWEA testing and the Ohio Achievement Assessment.
Jr. Fifth Grade Teacher Resume
Objective : To secure a position which utilizes education, experience and talent in order to further the goals and support the implementation of all programs within a human services organization by working collaboratively with other professionals as well as working efficiently in order to achieve best practices relevant to the area of responsibility.
Skills : Curriculum Design, Communication.
- Responsible for providing meaningful instruction to fifth grade students.
- Provided interventions to support struggling students and to students who needed challenging experiences.
- Collaborated with fellow colleagues to promote a healthy school climate and improved academic achievement.
- Ensured a safe learning environment to supports students in my class.
- Established a healthy classroom environment which included routines to support students' growth.
- Challenged students and support them in an effort to improve their personal growth and development as well as support them academically.
- Engaged parents to support student learning.
Fifth Grade Teacher III Resume
Summary : Federal Department of Education, Washington DC, retired Statistician Worked as an evaluator and research analyst in several program areas within the Federal Department of Education for 34 years.
Skills : Worked part time in retail, Books and shoes at separate times.
- Taught dance including clogging, tap and Irish step.
- Taught at Recreation centers and private schools and taught up to 9 classes a week.
- Taught popular classes to adults and children and gently encouraged all to perform.
- Rehearsed the team to prepare for performances.
- Coordinated many students of all ages and made sure they were ready to perform.
- Coordinated with clients We were averaging 2 performances a month.
- Remained compliant with school policies and procedures.
Fifth Grade Teacher II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a teacher where can utilize strong dedication to children's development and to their educational needs.
Skills : Grant-Writing, Educational Leadership, Management, Communication.
- Created instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Planed, prepared and delivered instructional activities Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participated in ongoing training sessions.
- Created lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintained grade books.
- Created projects designed to enhance lectures.
Masters Of Art
Fifth Grade Teacher I Resume
Objective : Dynamic, dedicated, passionate teaching professional with a love for teaching. Seven years of teaching experience, including International and Domestic teaching, elementary and secondary, public and private education. excellent classroom management, which is imperative to student learning. Lastly.
Skills : Payroll Processing, Microsoft Office Suite, Typing speed of 85 wpm.
- Implemented discipline procedures and performed all duties as assigned by administration.
- Maintained Core Curriculum Standards.
- Provided incentives for student behavior to ensure that students observe the school's core values, high expectations.
- Managed daily functions of the classroom environment and class field trip.
- Cooperated with Grade Level Lead Teachers, Reading, Writing and Math Coaches to implement daily classroom activities to help students meet academic standards across grade level.
- Provided enriched and intervention instruction.
- Displayed notes and illustrations on anchor chart paper through out classroom.
- Performed clerical duties, as required, relating to textbooks, instructional supplies, student reports cards, progress reports, attendance reports.
- Facilitated FCAT exams, End-of-the-Year Assessments.
Bachelor's Of Arts
Assistant Fifth Grade Teacher Resume
Headline : To seek appointment to the position of Elementary/Middle school Teacher in Philadelphia or surrounding counties. Experienced, enthusiastic, passionate and creative teaching professional of 15 years Well rounded and dedicated professional with excellent interpersonal skills with students, parents and staff members to promote and sustain a friendly, supportive, yet professional school community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Photography, Internet Savvy, Computer .
- Implemented technology, reading, math and science centers, reading circles, monthly inquiry-based project opportunities, and science experiments to meet the academic needs of students.
- Planned Science lessons, field trips, presentations, and experiments for the fifth grade team.
- Maintained communication as the Science Liaison between the intermediate grades and the school district science coordinator.
- Peer mentored student teacher from Florida Atlantic University and Palm Beach College.
- Taught all subjects using Missouri state curriculum as guideline.
- Corresponded with parents through conferences and weekly newsletters.
- Developed new communication arts and social studies curriculum to align with Missouri standards.
- Coordinated school-wide talent show.
Associate Fifth Grade Teacher Resume
Headline : Interested in an educational position (K-8) which allows all students the opportunity to be engaged in learning and where the administration and families support students taking responsibility for their own education as well. Objective #2 To use 20 years of experience in K-8 teaching in an administrative role.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for teaching all content areas.
- Visited often by intermediate teachers from across the district to witness a working standards-based classroom.
- Developed initial data folders for all subject areas.
- Developed and implemented curriculum units, lesson plans and instructional materials and resources aligned with the common core standards.
- Taught all subjects to 5th graders including language arts, reading, mathematics, and social studies.
- Worked with both students and families to ensure personal and educational growth.
- Executed and planed creatived, hands-on and motivated lessons to fifth grade academy class. Established activities and assemblies for the lions den school program and instituted consistent communication and relationships with parents and guardians.
B.S. In Mathematics
Assistant Fifth Grade Teacher I Resume
Summary : Well-organized and detail-oriented Timely accomplishment of deadlines while managing multiple projects Committed team player and team builder Willing to take initiative and responsibility for team's success Able to effectively communicate information to multicultural audiences of varying ages.
Skills : Strong Computer , Westlaw Certification, Research, LexisNexis.
- Planned and instructed each subject area using a wide variety of teaching strategies.
- Established a learning environment to meet and enhance student's needs of emotional, intellectual, social, and creative strengths.
- Provided multiple sources of evidence of student learning and growth to students, families, and staff.
- Implemented strategies to support student, building, and district goals.
- Related ideas and information within and across content areas.
- Used available technology in development and sequencing of instruction.
- Demonstrated flexibility and responsiveness in adjusting instruction to meet student needs.
- Guided students in goal settings and assessing their own learning.
- Developed and implemented classroom procedures and routines that supported high expectations for student learning.
Fifth Grade Teacher Resume
Objective : Obtain a challenging and rewarding position that utilizes strengths and skills acquired in teaching, sales, merchandising and marketing.
Skills : Design Instruction, Classroom Management, Smart Boards, Microsoft Office, Google Software.
- Selected as first teacher to pilot the implementation of smart boards in the classroom to help to improve the students learning experience Organized the over night 5th grade field trip by Planning, organizing, budgeting, and creating reports to keep track of income and expenses.
- Created fundraisers to help cover the majority of the costs and managed payments for the trip by keeping up with cash reserve and payments using the churches credit cards.
- Managed the school store by ordering new inventory and balancing finances In charge of planning, organizing, and conducting Graduation Mass, reception, and certifications by collaborating with the students, parents, and staff Trained 4th and 5th grade students on responsibilities to serve and help the Priests and deacons during Mass.
- Conducted Color Guard training.
- Led school wide recycling program Participated in Dar Essay Regional Writing Contest.
- Coordinated with other teachers to run School wide competitions including: Spelling Bee, Geography Bee.
- Oversaw the day-to-day teaching responsibilities for a fifth grade class in a title urban school serving disadvantaged students.
Bachelor's In Education