Food Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : A responsible, hard working individual who is always willing to take on new challenges. At present have worked in a variety of types of food service settings, from small neighborhood restaurants, catering, and feeding people whom come to a shelter and daycare. Have good communication skills and have a lot of computer knowledge.
Skills : Type 75 wpm, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Prepared and served breakfast and lunch to elementary school students.
- Cooked in quantity and follow USDA recipes and standards.
- Measured and weighed ingredients for recipes.
- Operated commercial kitchen equipment.
- Maintained constant quality and ensure that meals are nutritious, visually appealing and served in correct portion sizes.
- Applied health and sanitation standards.
- Provided training to food service employees and student helpers.
High School Graduate
Food Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : A dependable, energetic, and hardworking team player seeks a fulltime opportunity in a Food Service, Retail, Customer Service or Clerical /Office setting, where experience and education can be of benefit to your organization.
Skills : American Sign Lanugage, Basic French Lanugage, Cooking.
- Kept a sanitary kitchen and paper work for Department of Children and Family Services.
- Responsible for ensuring food properly prepared, stored and served according to the Illinois Public Health Department guidelines.
- Handled food sales, built satisfied customer relationships, delivered excellent customer service to patrons and aided with the preparation of food.
- Proven volunteer experience where your leadership style facilitates successful event planning.
- Experienced recruiting, training and delegating assigned tasks to a workforce of volunteers' event supporters.
- Outgone and energetic with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
Doctorate In Educational
Jr. Food Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : Dynamic and results driven Restaurant Manager with cooking background, seeking challenging position to fully utilize abilities to manage people and processes. Creative problem solver with experience maximizing profits, motivating staff and resolving conflict. Quick learner with experience in restaurant start-up, including menu development, cost management and marketing.
Skills : Great customer service and excellent food safety maintenance.
- Inspected the kitchen and cafeteria to ensure cleanliness, health and safety.
- Made recommendations for improvement of the food service program.
- Ability to work well within a team, handle multiple tasks and identify and swiftly solve problems.
- Mobilized committees to facilitate the planning of volunteer teams to ensure support for successful events.
- Worked with students and faculty to maintain or implement Pennsylvania Fresh Fruits and Vegetable Program Works in a team environment to effectively represent the organization's mission.
- Assisted Food Service Managers in promoting and implementing programs according to government regulations.
- Managed food/equipment ordering, budgeting and scheduling for any food related activity within the Independent Care Facilities.
Asst. Food Service Coordinator Resume
Objective : Talented and experienced Food Service Director with an extensive background in Nutrition Management. Proven ability to manage and budget the dietary area. Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, clients, customer and associates. Adapt smoothly to new or different responsibilities asked of by management.
Skills : Culinary, Supervisory, Management.
- Personally handled food purchasing within the local community.
- Managed menu building while adhering to 30+ distinctly different prescribed diets.
- Provided quality meals and kept consistent inventory for three group homes, as well as two day programs.
- Worked directly with dietician to ensure clients were given nutritious and satisfying meals three times daily.
- Tracked clients medical needs as they pertained to diet.
- Trained support staff on proper dietary needs for each client, as well as food handling procedures.
- Supported Professional Provided one-on-one care for disabled adults in group and independent settings, including personal care and medication administration.
Associates In Culinary Arts
Associate Food Service Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a position within the medical field and customer service that is meaningful and challenging which can also contributes to knowledge and growth as a medical profession.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Nutrikids, Mac.
- Managed and led classroom activities to promote social and cognitive growth among clients.
- Overseen the day to day activities and personnel within the food service department.
- Ensured that all equipment was maintained in a safe working order respond to reports of hazardous conditions/equipment immediately Adherence to sanitary regulations of food service.
- Ensured all food service staff was following the established safety and sanitary goals and objectives.
- Provide written or oral reports/ recommendations to the Facility Director as necessary concerning the food service department.
- Met the special needs and desires of individual residents.
- Maintained records of resident's food preferences and dislikes.
Certificate In Medical Assistant
Food Service Coordinator III Resume
Summary : To contribute to a successful organization with an excellent work ethic, willingness to learn in order to support the organization's goals.
Skills : Testing, Communication.
- Participated on assigned committees.
- Evaluated the financial position of school cafeterias.
- Advised supervisors/managers on ways to improve financial positions.
- Served as a liaison for the Assistance (Free/Reduced) Program.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
- Prepared daily lunch for 170 clients.
- Created and used Excel Spread sheet to account for Inventory.
Food Service Coordinator II Resume
Objective : 15 years delivering high quality customer service, earning repeat and referral business. 3 years excelling in a fast-paced apartment locating agency pairing each client to the best location by providing customized inventory and building relationships as the same time. Received repeated honors for Monthly Top Locator Sales of over $10k per month.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Customer Service, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Microsoft Office, Communication.
- Created and used Excel Spread sheet for weekly food .
- Planned, coordinated, and monitored all aspects of residential food services as related to food and equipment procurement, nutritional and safety .
- Planned and modified menus in relation to preference, waste, and commodities in accordance with nutritional requirements.
- Inspected food storage and preparation stations in order to ensure sanitary conditions and quality of service while also maintaining inventory.
- Compiled statistical data in order to prepare Inventory, Expenditure, Corrective Action, and Incident Reports as well as maintaining ongoing .
- Assisted Living with locations in Ames, Des Moines and Waterloo.
- Developed menus and recipes Recruited and trained dietary staff.
Certificate In Business
Food Service Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Secretarial/Office/Clerical where extensive knowledge of computers, strong communication skills, organizational abilities, problem-solving skills, and experience in operational management will help the organization prosper.
Skills : Word, Power Point, Access, knife , weapon trained, First aide, CPR.
- Maintained clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Transported room service trays to resident's room.
- Selected by management to handle special events for the residents.
- Planned, coordinated, and monitored the food service program for 2 departments.
- Coordinated maintenance of equipment with specified vendors.
- Recommended improvements for the food service program to Administration and implemented initiatives.
- Maintained current knowledge of all program & state rules, regulations, requirements, and restrictions regarding food service programs.
Health Information Management
Lead Food Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging customer service position in either the health care field as a personal care assistant or receptionist, or any busy office. Have worked in the retail industry as a cashier, sales associate, and sales representative with seven years of experience. Also have worked in food service as a waitress and table server, and a janitor.
Skills : Customer Service, Technical Support, Organizational , Sales, Computer , Data Entry.
- Assisted with food preparation.
- Managed the breakfast dining experience.
- Helped residents with food selection and provide table and food station service.
- Set up food stations.
- Supervised Inmates in food service, key control, tool control, report writing, inventory control, and all aspects of security within a correctional .
- Responsible for assembling breakfast and lunch trays for each patient in the hospital that fit each unique diet.
- Responsible for the sanitation of the hospital dish room and transportation of meal carts from each floor of the hospital to the dish room.
Certificate In Business
Food Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within the medical field that is meaningful and challenging which also contributes to daily knowledge and growth as a medical professional.
Skills : Pharmacy, Customer Service/relations, Tourism, Retail Sales.
- Responsible for menu planning Shopped for food items within budget for kitchen inventory and special events Prepared and served meals to the guests.
- Prepared meals for children in daycare.
- Purchased various products from specific vendors.
- Maintained USDA reporting for the Federal Food Program.
- Learned food preparation and food safety at the restaurant level.
- Managed a kitchen with six women under me.
- Completed and maintained appropriate records related to ikeas food service program including monthly reports.