General Restaurant Manager Resume
Objective : General Restaurant Manager with a 10 year background of achievement in the Retail and Fast Food Industry. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include managing, communication and time managing skills.
Skills : Management, Marketing, Data Entry, Money Handling, Safety.
- Trains workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Greets and seats guests, and present menus and wine lists.
- Compiles and balances cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
- Performs various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
- Supervises and participates in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Estimates ingredients and supplies required to prepare a recipe.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding food service.
- Controls inventories of food, equipment, smallware, and liquor, and report shortages to designated personnel.
Sr. General Restaurant Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position General Restaurant Manager that highlights strengths, utilizes the personal and professional skills. Developed, and offers a chance to learn and grow in a position.
Skills : Customer Service, Service Management.
- Managed daily operations of 5+ million annual sales with full service Deli, Bakery, Catering and In-house dining restaurant and full bar.
- Directed efficient guest flow through participative shift management.
- Scheduled a full working staff of over 120 crew members.
- Oversaw employee relations encompassing staff recruitment, training and performance evaluation for all staff.
- Participated as General Manager in Opening of new Restaurant/ Bar in Palm Desert.
- Maintained company's high standard of service and quality.
- Administered Food and Beverage operating budgets.
- Oversaw and approved for all department employees.
- Prepared and conducted employee evaluations.
Jr. General Restaurant Manager Resume
Objective : A goal-oriented leader seeking a position in human resource management which will require to apply business experience and education to assist the company in the accomplishment of its goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Scheduling.
- Oversees all operation from the back of the house to the front.
- Takes full responsibility for the performance of the restaurant.
- Implements corporate business strategies and menu concepts; trained kitchen staff on new menu items as well as front house staff.
- Analyzes and plans restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Coordinates and trains all personnel ranging from all various position from assistant managers, servers, cooks, host, etc Setting budgets and analyzing sales with upper management.
- Handles all schedules of up to 120 employees to ensure proper staff levels.
- Adheres to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Enforces sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
BS In Tourism
General Restaurant Manager III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, management background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Management Experience, Hotel Management.
- Creates a unified team and the atmosphere inside and outside hospitality in the restaurant.
- Works to retain old visitors and attracting new customers in order to obtain long-term profits.
- Obtains permits; meeting with representatives of the inspection bodies and officials.
- Develops marketing offers.
- Creates a map menu bar and cuisine.
- Coordinates of work administrators and line staff.
- Conducts training HR standards of service and sales psychology.
- Responsible for the daily operations and profitability of the restaurant.
General Restaurant Manager II Resume
Summary : A Productive and Dedicated Restaurant General Manager with over 20 years of Proven Managerial experience with Strong Leadership Abilities.
Skills : Administrative And Management. Judgment And Decision Making. Instructiing, Negotiation, Troubleshooting And Persuasion.
- Monitors compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation methods and serving, and building maintenance.
- Monitors food preparation methods, portion sizes, and garnishing and presentation of food to ensure that food is prepared and presented in an acceptable manner.
- Investigates and resolves complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
- Schedules and receives food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Maintains food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Performs food preparation or service tasks such as cooking and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- Keeps records required by government agencies regarding sanitation, and food subsidies when appropriate.
Certificate Of Completion
General Restaurant Manager I Resume
Summary : To obtain a General Restaurant Manager position that strengths, utilizes the personal and professional skills, developed, and offers a chance to learn and grow in a position.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Apple Products, Mac OS X, Management, Communications, Administrative Assistant, Administrative, Consulting, Research.
- Trained and supervised employees; monitored the day-to-day operations of the restaurant and the day-to-day activities of the workflow.
- Interviewed new staff candidates and provided input for staffing, promotions, and salary changes.
- Analyzed the effectiveness of existing duties and procedures and recommended improvements to maximize workflow efficiency.
- Created procedures to achieve standardization and workflow consistency.
- Implemented employee incentives program, which increased company profitability by reducing absenteeism.
- Ensured restaurant compliance with state policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Managed and oversaw relationships with all restaurant vendors.
- Reviewed and approved purchase orders and managed product inventory.
General Restaurant Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Over 20 + years as a Food Service Professional, has a unique blend of training and experience including contract food service/fine dining, corporate & high volume.
Skills : Hospitality industry, Food Assistant.
- Demonstrated excellent problem solving, multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills on a daily basis.
- Developed expertise in providing excellent customer service leading to 100% satisfaction.
- Displayed a strong ability to analyze problems and come up with effective solutions.
- Supervised the work productivity of over 20 employees.
- Insured that employees completed the required daily tasks in a timely manner.
- Oversaw restaurant profitability and employee production on a daily basis.
- Experienced in recruiting and interviewing potential employees.
Asst. General Restaurant Manager Resume
Headline : Consistently exceeded the expectations of corporations and restaurant owners by developing an exceptional ability to achieve profit goals with personnel development, team building, team leadership and efficiency with Food/Labor & Maintenance/Supply costs.
Skills : Hospitality industry, Food Manager.
- Achieves budgeted revenues, control expenses and labor costs, and maximize profitability within all areas of the restaurant.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Participates in taking inventories.
- Ensures that all restaurant equipment is in proper operational condition and is cleaned on a regular basis.
- Ensures that all restaurant facilities are cleaned and properly stocked according to anticipated business volumes.
- Properly monitors daily operational and financial responsibility for a bar, kitchen, and front of the house.
- Manages restaurant and all employees to ensure everyone is fulfilling duties in compliance with company standards and state standards.
- Consistently follows up to ensure all health code & food safety procedures are executed properly.
Associates Of Art
General Restaurant Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : General Restaurant Manager position requires outstanding leadership capabilities, a passion for food, wine and impeccable service. Working with the rest of the operations team to run a profitable restaurant.
Skills : Training & Development, Inventory Management, Hospitality, Team Building, Logistics, Retail Sales, Strategic Planning, Cash Management.
- Reduced front of house labor from 13.5% to 11.6% and back of house labor from 18% to 16.5%.
- Managed a culinary program that leads us to have the number one specials program in the country.
- Partnered with cosmetic departments to create wine dinners that generated over $20,000 between four events.
- Analyze restaurant P&L on a weekly basis.
- Recruit, hire, and train all employees, including management.
- Set standards and training schedules for all new hires.
- Created systems that helped the restaurant run on a more efficient level in both the back and front of the house.
Bachelors In Business
General Restaurant Manager Resume
Objective : Restaurant General Manager will direct the activities and be measured on the results of the restaurants, sustainability of food and beverage initiatives.
Skills : Customer Service, Account Management.
- Responsible for a procedure, organization and resituating of an existing restaurant, including logo, menu's (bar, dining room, takeout, wine list & specialty drinks).
- Coordinated Events, customer relations, banquet booking, pricing, and formatting.
- Instrumented in creating menu items for bar and restaurant service.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, and scheduling of all restaurant staff Oversaw purchasing, pricing, inventory control and overall cost of goods sold.
- Created a bar drink menu and wine list to complement the restaurant cuisine.
- Reconciled and balanced all restaurant receipts on the POS system on a daily basis.
- Managed 30+ employees, responsible for hiring, training, and termination.