Grocery Manager Resume
Objective : Seasoned retail manager with more than 13 years of experience in fast-paced retail establishments. Excellent problem solving and time management skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in sales and productivity.
Skills : Kronos, Sales, Ordering, Organizational Skills, Cash Management, Cash Register, Customer Service Skills, Cash Handling, Payroll.
- Enforce safety, health and security rules.
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions advertised.
- Plan Budgets and authorize payments and merchandise returns.
- Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep record of employees' work schedules and time cards.
- Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product.
- Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions, and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
Grocery Manager/Store Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated Business Professional with experience in the food and semi-conductor industries. Experience includes managing a grocery store within a na onal chain. Good listener and self-starter. Fair and responsive to the needs of others. Known as a collabora ve member of the team, willing to step in to get the job done. Pursuing an Office Assistant Cer fica on. Seeking an office posi on.
Skills : Store Management, Inventory Control, Receving, Ordering.
- Maximized sales through ensuring sale items were available with appealing presenta on to customers.
- Controlled department labor dollars by ensuring effec ve scheduling and performance standards.
- Store team twice recognized for Best Customer Service.
- Maintained clean, orderly, appealing and hazard-free work areas and merchandising policies and procedures.
- Cul vated and maintained superior customer rela ons through polite and efficient handling of customer inquiries and complaints.
- Ensured the professional appearance and behavior of store Associates, maintaining service-level standards.
- Controlled shrink/gross profit by ensuring proper product handling, receiving, pricing integrity and ordering.
- Interviewed, selected, hired and trained 20-25 new Associates.
Master of Science
Assistant Grocery Manager Resume
Summary : Manager with over 30 years in retail sales. Hardworking professional in running a high end store including opening and closing procedures. Store Manager equipped with extensive experience in retail management and sales.
Skills : Grocery Management, Manage Retail Stores.
- Delivered excellent customer service by greeting and assisting each customer.
- Opened a new store location and assisted in recruiting and training new staff.
- Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received.
- Determined staff promotions and demotions, and terminated employees when necessary.
- Completed weekly schedules according to payroll policies.
- Trained all new managers on store procedures and policies.
- Wrote order supply requests to replenish merchandise.
- Trained staff to deliver outstanding customer service.
Produce Manager/Grocery Manager Resume
Objective : A results-oriented, hands-on versatile professional with broad management, fraud investigation, and medical billing experience. Demonstrated ability to produce quality results, adapt quickly to various types of businesses, and deliver exceptional customer service.
Skills : Management, Loss Prevention, Inventory Management, Customer Service.
- Managed over 50 staff and performed the necessary recruitment, development, training and counseling of all employees and identified potential promotable people.
- Fostered and promoted a team culture that is engaged, fun, spirited and productive.
- Maintained clean, fresh and friendly store conditions per company standard; to include compliance with company and governmental sanitation and safety standards.
- Maximized store sales and profits resulting in top performing store within competitive region.
- Developed and maintained a team concept to improve associate morale, communication, community involvement and ultimately working conditions.
- Achieved or surpassed productivity and budget goals in each department.
- Controlled and executed shrink standards while ensuring proper inventory levels and control.
- Owned all merchandising responsibilities storewide.
Asst. Grocery Manager Resume
Summary : 25 years retail management experience Exceptional adaptability in management, operations, and logistics Held many titles and responsibilities within diverse corporate cultures across various product assortments Contributed to process improvement.
Skills : Grocery,produce & frozen food& dairy.
- Directed night stock team on priorities and productivity in regards to processing nightly grocery load with 100% completion.
- Supervised contracted cleaning crew and provided instruction as needed.
- Enforced practices related to health, fire, pest control and safety compliance concerns.
- Placed nightly grocery order forecasting sales for truck to shelf placement due to minimal overstock allocations.
- Dealt with specialty vendors (spices, etc.) for order placement and merchandising of product.
- Responsible for weekly ad sets, signage, and merchandise positioning for best presentation and results.
- Accountable for store appearance upon opening each morning.
Grocery Manager I Resume
Summary : A dedicated business professional is seeking a position that will fully utilize a background in retail sales and service. Very dependable; success and achievement-oriented. Seeking promotional opportunities to significantly contribute to a company's expansion and overall growth.
Skills : Retail Sales, Retail Management, Home Medical Equiptment, Home Medical Equiptment.
- Included ordering and maintaining grocery stock and supplies for the entire Clyde's Food Stores.
- Maintain new line products and merchandised them on the shelf when released.
- Maintained and rotated shelf life products to ensure quality.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with all products and supply levels.
- Directed all aspects of special promotions and weekly sales advertisements.
- Responsible for vendor communications and buyer decisions.
- Carryout & Stock Department: Started as a carryout while in High School.
- Promoted to stock department responsible for stocking shelves.
Grocery Manager II Resume
Objective : knowledge of basic tools, power tools, computers, pallet jacks, I have used a drill press, a lathe, band saws. I also have knowledge of car parts and many more valuable skills. I am a fast learner and always willing to learn new things. I have yet to find a job that I cannot do. I believe I could be a valuable asset to your company.
Skills : I have more than 15 year's of management experience and work well with others.
- Managed 75% of the store including buying, daily operations, controlling inventory.
- Trained and leaded staff thru role modeling, reorganization, store meeting and setting the standard of professionalism.
- Created a new sale margin for the store which drove sales and profitability from 7% to 10%.
- Performed Leader on Duty responsibilities.
- Opened/closed the store in accordance with company standards.
- Ensured a clean hazard-free shopping and working environment through daily cleaning activities.
- Maintained outstanding customer service relationship.
Grocery Manager III Resume
Summary : An experienced manager familiar with managing a range of personalities. Experience with stand-alone stores and ones in a mall environment. I am excellent at team building and training to provide customers with the best product and experience possible.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Assigned employees to specific duties to keep them on task and maximize sales.
- Reordered inventory when it dropped below adequate levels.
- Managed staff of 40 sales associates, 6 team leaders and 3 assistant managers.
- Instructed staff on appropriately handling difficult and complicated sales.
- Trained and evaluated personnel in speed and accuracy as well as safety procedures Examined merchandise to verify that it was correctly priced and displayed.
- Increased profits through effective sales training and troubleshooting profit loss areas.
- Completed profit and loss performance reports.
- Trained and developed new associates on POS system and key sales tactics.
Sr. Grocery Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Retail Manager and business development professional with a proven track record in fostering and nurturing long-term relationships. Ability to develop and implement feasible timelines and budgets has led to my career progression, along with my ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams to expand products and outstanding customer service. Seeking to utilize my experience to take that next step in my career with a respected organization that rewards hard work and proven track record of success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Sage.
- Responsible for daily operations of the grocery areas.
- Areas included are frozen, dairy, bulk, beer and wine, and grocery.
- Handles all inventory management operations, including claims, damages, and keeping inventory records of all invoices in department workbooks.
- Plans out feature planning for all areas, while managing a crew of 10 people to achieve optional sales returns, while maintaining clean and neat working environment for better customer service.
- Developed leaders for within the store through training and mentoring.
- Created plan of action for holidays, and peak season times.
- Gave clear direction and guidance in executing company programs and personal direction.
Grocery Manager/Assistant Store Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position of a Merchandiser so that can utilize my strong analytical and marketing skills to improve the annual turnover of the firm.
Skills : Microsoft Excel Powerpoint Peoplesoft Diversity Training Meyers Briggs.
- Managed the store's stock levels - made key decisions about stock level and stock control.
- Analyzed sales figures - Utilized IT, information technology, to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Analyzed and interpreted trends to facilitate planning.
- Forecast future sales volumes to maximize profits.
- Promoted the company locally by communicating with local Social Medias, journals and the community in general.
- Dealt with employment issues such as interviewing/hiring potential employees, conducting appraisals and performance reviews Organized professional training and development courses.
- Dealt with the chain sales, as and when required.
- Ensured that quality standards, customer service and health and safety are met.
Jr. Grocery Manager Resume
Summary : I believe in dedication and hard work to promote myself, I practice great communication and strong time management on a daily basis. I want to ultimately be in a work environment that allows for growth and more opportunities to learn.
Skills : Management, Inventory Control, Scanners, Scheduling, Customer Service, Resets, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Vendor Relations.
- Directed all aspects of grocery department, including ordering, stocking, scheduling, and delivery for all departments.
- Managed vendor partners, independent distributors, and warehouse operations.
- Assisted in the implementation of a center store efficiency program that put freight onto store shelves faster and more efficiently, while using less man hours to do so.
- Increased overall store sales including produce, grocery, service deli, bakery, and meat departments by 8% quarterly.
- Fostered a learning and development culture through participation on various committees to focus on certain aspects of improving staff training and development.
- Key Person Managed all night and evening store operations.
- Responsible for the efficient off-loading of all freight coming into the store.
Grocery Manager Resume
Objective : Find a position in a company as an active employee involving responsibility and working with others as a team member to achieve advancement and growth for the company as well as myself.
Skills : Excel, Lotus, Word, Accounting, Business Analysis, Customer Service, Data Entry, Email, Filing, Fax, Google Docs, Inventory Management, Lotus Notes, Linkedin, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows.
- Processed and reported to district/ regional managers all bank deposits, store recap and employee payroll needs through Timestar/ Lotus software programs.
- Responsible for employee timesheets regarding missed punches, overtime, vacation and funeral pay and other punches as needed.
- Produced/ updated labor analysis spreadsheets.
- Reported daily/ weekly department sales totals for grocery, variety, produce, meat, deli and bakery as well as item movement, store budget, sales reports.
- Completed twice weekly center store ordering in addition to ordering for dairy department and frozen food department.
- Responsible for end of day/ beginning of day counting of all store safes and tills including overages and shorts, accounting reports, refunds, company charges and ending cash reports.
- Completed and accounted for bank deposits as it relates to cash, personal checks, individual payroll checks and WIC check deposits.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store/ key holding position.
N/A In English