Groundskeeper I Resume
Objective : I am currently a Groundskeeper for a local 9 hole golf course with one year of experience. I attend to all needs of maintaining the greens, campground and bar/restaurant outdoor areas.
Skills : Lawn Maintenance, Operating Tractor, Trim Work Siding, Riding Mowers, Walk Behind Mowers, and Grinders.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Care for natural turf fields, making sure the underlying soil has the required composition to allow proper drainage and to support the grasses used on the fields.
- Haul or spread topsoil or spread straw over seeded soil to hold soil in place.
- Maintain irrigation systems, including winterizing the systems and starting them up in spring.
- Maintain or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, or other grounds features.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Shovel snow from walks, driveways, or parking lots and spread salt in those areas.
Groundskeeper I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Groundskeeper. Reliable and hardworking Assembler and Warehouse worker committed to getting each job done as quickly, efficiently and safely as possible.
Skills : Hard Working, Self-motivated, Inventory Management, Fast Learner, Troubleshooting, Organized, Quality Inspection, Forklift Operation, Skilled In Final Assembly Processes, Quality Assurance, Knowledge Of Metal Parts, and Assemblies.
- Removed waste paper and other trash from the premises to designated area.
- Accepted accountability for all assigned building keys, master keys, and access cards.
- Used chemicals and other cleaning equipment in a proper, safe and responsible manner.
- Used chemicals and other cleaning equipment in a proper, safe and responsible manner.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing tenant's concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Maintained equipment in good working order by checking fluid levels and greasing and fueling machines.
- Snow and ice removal of the communities driveway's, parking lot, and walking paths.
- Assisted the maintenance supervisor with apartment/building repairs, emergencies, and unit turn over.
- Maintained fairways, putting greens, greens intermediates, and rough areas.
- Planted trees, shrubs, and flowers according to the instructions of horticulture specialist.
Seasonal Groundskeeper Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as a Groundskeeper. Seeking to obtain employment in a permanent full-time position.
Skills : Great Hand, Quick Learner, Flexible, Reliable and Dependable, Hard-worker, Motivated, Self-Starter, and Punctual.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds which includes cleaning and removing of trash.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (occupational safety & health act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Responsible for a thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
- Knowledge of equipment, tools, and procedures of grounds construction and care.
- Responsibilities cut grass, trim bushes, lay mulch, seed and fertilize the grass.
- Led a variety of projects from start to finish, including garages, residential homes, and additions.
- Work required being outdoors in all kinds of weather, sometimes to prevent or repair weather-related issues.
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Groundskeeper. Dedicated towards all tasks set off to complete accurately and efficiently. Experienced with working well under pressure, quickly adaptive to new employment guidelines and procedures. Easily able to cooperate well with management and co-workers.
Skills : Knowledge Of Hand, And Power Tools, Self-Motivated, Basic Automotive Knowledge, Quick Learner, Conflict Resolution, Strong Verbal Communication, Building Maintenance, Extremely Organized, Problem Solving, Detail-Oriented, Responsible, Dependable, and Reliable.
- Up kept lawns, trees, shrubs, flowerbeds, and other landscaping elements.
- Tended to the seasonal needs of walkways and parking lots, as well as site-specific structures like fountains, seating areas, fences, and buildings.
- Maintained length and condition of grasses, greens and other elements of lawns.
- Use a variety of hand tools and powered equipment, such as lawnmowers, rakes, trimmers, chainsaws.
- Trash out apartments, punch apartments, clean office, also mope floors and work orders.
- Performed exterior maintenance duties throughout several parks and playgrounds.
- Grounds maintenance for physical plant participates in ground maintenance activities including mow, edge, and fertilize lawns.
- Mowed, trimmed, and landscaped facility grounds, including planting and tending to flowerbeds, shrubs, and trees.
- Applied fertilizer and insecticides and utilized pest control equipment.
- Clear work areas of debris and other hazardous materials while adhering to all safety standards.
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Groundskeeper. Seeking to secure a permanent position with an established company. Desire a job that will utilize my skills in the business industry with responsibilities requiring creativity, good organizational skills, and customer service capability.
Skills : Operate Skid Loaders, Tractors, Manure Spreaders, Chain Saws, String Trimmers, Drive Trucks And Trailers, Snow Plows, Riding Mowers, Walk Behind Mowers, Grinders, Power Tools, Hedge Trimmers, Pole Saw, Sander Truck, Tank Sprayers, and Backpack Sprayers, Aerators.
- Maintained outside areas to include perimeter fence and performed maintenance when needed.
- Drove forklift to load/offload freight trucks to include most chemical shipments. This ensured a quick turnaround of trucks to eliminate truck traffic and congestion.
- Maintained outside storage areas to ensure accountability of all empty containers and totes.
- Painted offices, stairwells, hallways, railings, and equipment as needed.
- Operated an auger to mix lime with sludge in a 4,000-gallon holding tank.
- Maintain the campus by cleaning trash, changing trash cans trimming and pruning trees, cleaning windows and power washing.
- Plant flowers fix and install irrigation repair any structural damaging to hospital and parking garages.
- Worked overtime, including evenings and weekends, to respond to emergencies and fix unsafe conditions.
- Responsibilities Maintain the grounds of the golf course as well as the clubhouse.
- Mowed and trimmed all lawn area, watered all plants, flowers, and grass on the property by hand, sprinkler or irrigation.
Groundskeeper/ Community Asst Resume
Summary : I am a driven, hardworking individual who is seeking a career that will allow for me to exemplify my many qualities and share the knowledge that I've acquired over the past 23+ years experience as a Groundskeeper.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Budgeting, Sales, Quickbooks, Advertising, Excel, Customer Service, Communications, Typing, Machine Operator, Auto Press Sprayer, Packing, Shipping, and Quality Control.
- Maintaining & repairing equipment - such as lawnmowers, end loaders, brush hogs, trimmers & other outdoor tools.
- Mowing, irrigate, cleaning, and providing the general landscape for the 100+acres of grounds around the university.
- Overseeing & training a crew responsible for mowing & trimming all of the university surroundings.
- General horticulture knowledge - for planting & maintaining flowers, trees, and ornamental grasses.
- In-depth knowledge of trees, pruning, landscape design & tree diseases, - along with the treatment of pest management for trees.
- Maintaining call records and answering phone calls for the shop owner while expressing pleasant
- Constantly organizing office space swept and mopped the floors.
- Handling landscaping duties by maintaining constant lawn upkeep weekly.
- Completing an inventory of supplies and notified management of low stock items.
- Ensured all parks' policies and procedures are followed daily to guarantee safety at all times.
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Groundskeeper. Looking to obtain an internship/co-operative education position pertaining to the field of Civil and Environmental engineering that will allow me to advance my knowledge and use the skills that I have developed in the field.
Skills : Driving Forklift, Commercial Lawn Mower, Data Entry, Warehouse, Time Management, Organizational, Mac OS X, and Microsoft Office.
- Running equipment including bobcats, front loaders, dump trucks, backhoes, etc.
- Working on a variety of projects to improve and maintain the turning stone facility learned how to work as part of a team to accomplish a goal wastewater treatment plant. This included a full tour of the facility with explanations of the mechanisms of the whole plant.
- Taking water samples that were then sent off to be tested in order to ensure that the water that was treated met all proper requirements so contaminated water was not introduced back into the local ecosystem.
- Spring and Fall maintenance of grounds to include edging, hedging, pruning of shrubs and trees, clean up and removal of all debris
- Full winter maintenance including snow and ice removal, salting, sanding
- Assisting in performing tasks by the mechanical engineering department which included the relocation of offices, moving of furniture and painting
- Performing various tasks as called upon, by the maintenance department.
- Repairing or replacing ceiling fans blinds and lights
- Preparing apartments for a rental by painting, cleaning appliances and repairing the damage.
- Ensuring cleanliness and appearance of building and grounds.
Groundskeeper II Resume
Summary : 13 years of experience as a Groundskeeper. Seeking to obtain a position in the Human Services field that best utilizes my education, skills, and experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Excel, Payroll, Bookkeeping, Management, Shipping, Electrically Trained, Radio, And Communication Specialization, Quality Control, Custodial, and Brake Press Operator.
- Made sure areas were clean and secured, managing the local dumpsters and garbage compactor.
- Took care of notices for all of the residents keeping them informed.
- Accomplishments kept the entire complex clean from daily garbage accumulation went beyond my responsibilities, doing projects such as pressure washing, landscaping, roof cleaning, and handling contractor workplace cleanup.
- Manage all twelve dumpsters and compactor solo which was previously a two-man job.
- Met with 150% of work expectations to fully complete duties even when overtime allotted or was allocated.
- Established and enforced operating procedures and work standards that ensured adequate performance and personal safety.
- Executed daily operations of ground maintenance.
- Provided proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites, or other grounds features.
- Maintained or repair tools, equipment, or structures, such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, or benches, using hand or power tools.
- Pruned or trimmed trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
Groundskeeper I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Groundskeeper. I am seeking employment that will utilize and expand upon my skill set as I contribute to a local workforce that strives for excellence in distributing goods and/or services to the community.
Skills : Customer Service, Roofing, Siding, Drywall, Landscaping, Eaves Trough Installation, and Tree Work. Strengths Include Critical Thinking and Detail Oriented.
- Repitched and installed new metal roofing on an existing structure (pool pumphouse).
- Helping install all new toilet and shower partitions in two restrooms in the bathhouse.
- Skills used plenty of hands-on working with various hand and power tools.
- Carpentry, construction and customer service skills are employed on an hour by hour basis.
- Hand mowing, edging, trimming and any other landscaping project necessary to meet the needs of the course.
- Washed and spot-cleaned files, desktops, office glass, partitions, doors, and walls.
- Cleaned windows, glass partitions and mirrors using soapy water, surface cleaner, sponges and squeegees.
- Operate powered equipment such as mowers, tractors, and twin-axle vehicles.
- Plant seeds, flowering plants, grass, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
- Care for established lawns provides proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, and other grounds features.
Objective : Skilled maintenance professional with experience in outdoor and indoor settings. Familiarity with routine use of landscaping equipment proper chemical usage. Skilled in employing proper safety standards and techniques. In possession of OSHA 10- Hour General Industry Safety and Health training CPR/First Aid trained and certified.
Skills : Management Security, Conflict Resolution, Coaching Instruction, Tractor Operator, Leadership, Customer Service, Conducting Evaluations, Public Speaking, Typing, CPR/First Aid Certified, Maintenance, Attention To Detail, and Uphold Safety Standards.
- Repairing and maintaining grounds by cleaning, planting, fertilizing, mowing, and pruning.
- Operating hand-held manual, electrical and gas-powered tools and equipment.
- Ensuring assigned facilities are opened and secured according to schedule.
- Applying pesticides and herbicides to exterior grounds of assigned facilities as needed.
- Supervising team of temporary employees in beach clean-up and landscape duties.
- Keeping residential townhome community clean, safe, with attractive curb appeal.
- Performing routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Mowing and weeding whacked the campus to keep it looking aesthetically pleasing.
- Cutting lawn using the hand, power and riding mower, trimmed and edged walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Rock laying skills were involved, gardening and plant recognition and understanding were used as well.