Hardlines Manager Resume
Objective : Reliable and punctual Sales Associate who possesses an excellent work ethic and more than 3 years in Hardlines Manager. Areas of expertise include inventory, cash management and exceptional customer service.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Service, Sales, Human Resources, Computer.
- Develops, schedules, counsels, trains, and directs area personnel.
- Makes recommendations for hiring, promotion, and termination to Warehouse Manager.
- Reviews area timecards.
- Drafts and participates in presentation of employee performance evaluations.
- Communicates with Merchandise Manager regarding quantity, status, price, delivery, vendor returns, and rotation of merchandise.
- Reviews area sales and productivity figures.
- Develops and implements sales and merchandising plan for the Non-Foods area.
- Observes employee performance to ensure that best merchandising and sales practices and standards are followed.
- Maintains current knowledge of Non-Foods area product.
Sr. Hardlines Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a Hardlines Manager position that will provide with the opportunity to grow professionally, while contributing to the overall success of the company by applying a strong work ethic, passion for learning and exceptional ability to work within a team.
Skills : Landscape Management, Retail Management.
- Worked in multiple business areas in the Dayton/Cincinnati market.
- Worked in Loss and Prevention using monitor and computer surveillance of customers and customer purchases.
- Included analysis, report generation, and the communication of findings to senior leadership and store staff.
- Developed several procedural manuals over the years that combine company policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Worked with the Buying and Merchandisers to evaluate and analyze the profitability of new products and the staying ability at a profit in the store plan-o-grams.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, Period End and Year end reports to create a complete understanding of all variables that can affect sales and profit per category.
- Selected to represent the computer systems user group.
Jr. Hardlines Manager Resume
Objective : Hardlines Manager ensuring that sales and profit goals are achieved and implements plans to correct any deficiencies; and scheduling and training associates to meet the needs of the customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, LIfe Insurance Sales, Health Insurance Sales, Employee Benefits Plan Proposals, Retirement Planning.
- Responsible for achieving company objectives in sales performance, contribution and profit & loss by overseeing all operational aspects of the store.
- Manageda selling and operational team of up to 60 associates.
- Driven sales through unrivaled customer service and report analysis Building specific and strategic merchandising plans and side-by-side training regimens to positively impact our stores Profit and Losses statement.
- Developed payroll plans and monitoring payroll daily to ensure the plan is met.
- Ensured the day-to-day operations of the store are successful and efficient.
- Resolved customer issues and concerns as well as ensuring that the associates and supervisors are empowered to do the same.
- Upheld company standards for merchandise presentation and replenishment.
- Participated in recruiting, interviewing and hiring for hourly and salaried employees.
- Issued appropriate counseling and disciplinary action to those who fail to meet the company's performance standards.
Hardlines Manager I Resume
Objective : Over 7 years of retail experience, 5 of the 7 years have been in a Leadership role. Working with people and providing the best customer service.
Skills : Customer Service, MS Office.
- Responsible for smooth and efficient operation of assigned department.
- Responsible for managing personnel in assigned department including hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, terminating.
- Recommends annual salary increases and bonuses for department associates.
- Performs reference checks on applicants.
- Completes new hire paperwork as necessary.
- Provides prompt, friendly customer service.
- Oversees department zoning, assist in zoning duties as necessary.
- Oversees department sign program.
- Oversees department price maintenance.
Hardlines Manager II Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position in Retail Management requiring an effective team leader with a strong customer focus and vast sales and marketing experience.
Skills : Forklift Driving, Meat Cutter, Scheduling, Maintaining Budgets.
- Assistant manager of all hard lines and replenishment in a fast paced K-Mart store.
- Reported both to a store manager and district manager effectively collaborating to improve profitability and shrink decrease.
- Oversaw 100 hourly associates and actively participate in the hiring, on-boarding, training, performance and termination processes.
- Ensured the implementation and adherence of all corporate policies and procedures.
- Conducted daily huddles to increase and ensure employee motivation.
- Merchandised duties include daily plot planning, conference calls and merchandising resets to increase sales.
- Planned for upcoming seasons following daily playbook to attain merchandising goals and ensure the most optimal sell through.
- Worked numerous shifts and holidays, as well as overnight replenishment off-loading trucks of stock.
Hardlines Manager III Resume
Summary : To secure a Hardlines Manager position utilizing customer service skills and abilities in the work place.
Skills : Customer Service, Scheduling, Hiring, Merchandising.
- Ensures all Hardlines departments are flexed to current product levels.
- Monitors associates to ensure all merchandising standards are met.
- Sets all sales drivers monthly and maintain full impactful presentations using the company presentation guide.
- Properly manages payroll and sales to ensure the store consistently shows profit.
- Manages and provides feedback to all associates each day.
- Coach or recognizes to build confidence and competence in each associate.
- Leads our store to execute top company program.
- Communicates with other stores in district to share best practices for team building and completion.
Asst. Hardlines Manager Resume
Objective : A management Hardlines Manager position to utilize ability to build strong customer relationships in order to contribute to the company's sales goals.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Developed and lead team of 100+ associates consisting of department managers and operational specialists.
- Supervised all office functions including cash management, payment processing, receiving, and inventory control.
- Controlled payroll, expenses, profit and loss management, shrink control.
- Supervised all Human Resource functions including scheduling, payroll processing, performance management.
- Responsible for numerous District and Regional Managers Recognitions.
- Responsible for top performing shrink store in Region.
- Devised strategies to maximize sales by merchandising towards the demographics.
Associate Hardlines Manager Resume
Headline : Dedicated Hardlines Manager with more than 12 years in store management. Well-versed in directing personnel, creating effective merchandising projects and using sales strategies to boost store sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Leadership.
- Directly oversaw a team of department heads responsible for Electronics/DIY/Auto/Lawn and Garden/Fitness /Toys/Home and Garden/HBA/ Grocery.
- Managed, led and coached associates to maximize ability to increase sales and shopping experience.
- Established priorities, following up and supervising associates in all assets of store.
- Communicated clear expectations and goals to each team member.Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Followed merchandising guidelines to present visually appealing displays.
- Ad-Set and pricing team, introduced and trained associates a new signing program.
- Assisted in Loss Prevention apprehension.
- Assisted in unloading and processing of truck.
- Helped to control expenses to increase profit.
Lead Hardlines Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging Hardlines Manager career that will enable versatile, personal, and professional growth a in medical office environment.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Ensures Proper Filing and Execution of Background Checks Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manages staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Directs and coordinates organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Establishes and implements departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determines staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
- Plans and directs activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Determines goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Performs sales floor work, such as greeting or assisting customers, stocking shelves, or taking inventory.
- Manages the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
Hardlines Manager Resume
Summary : A managerial position which offers the opportunity for professional and personal growth.
Skills : Interviews And Hiring, Territory Sales, Customer Retention, Marketing.
- Obtained Hardlines position to increase management and merchandise operations knowledge in the pursuit for advancement.
- Directed and supervised the implementation of the Club Inventory Management system for the club.
- Analyzed weekly reports detailing the CIM process to ensure associate compliance.
- Conducted daily club tours to provide detailed direction to associates to comply with company standards.
- Provided leadership and assistance to make sure transitions are set.
- Communicated with daytime associates as well as overnight associates to fully implement ideas.
- Provided support and direction in the hiring process.
- Organized and reviewed resumes to set up interviews for all departments.
- Interviewed potential associates, evaluated current associates, and disciplined/terminated associates when the situation calls for it.