Head Basketball Coach Resume
Objective : Able to cultivate and maintain positive and effective relationships with students, parents, media, alumni, and other friends of the university while interacting successfully with department personnel and the University community.
Skills : Operations Management, Logistics Management, Weapons Experience, Vehicle Restoration.
- Collaborated with the head coach on player development, recruitment, academic progress monitoring, discipline, coaching, and image of the student-athletes.
- Maintained open and effective avenues of communication with players, school representatives, coaches, sponsors, and other internal and external program representatives.
- Optimized team performance through various mental preparations before and after games.
- Coordinated of facility maintenance, scheduling, and travel plans.
- Developed innovative new drills for training that covers dribbling, passing, shooting, defense, offense, and rebounding techniques.
- Promoted the organization through community events, public speaking, fundraising, and marketing.
- Responsible for developing player skills and creating game plans including strategies while supervising coaching staff.
BS In Business
Sr. Head Basketball Coach Resume
Summary : Education professional driven to create an environment that promotes hands-on learning for children at all stages of the learning process. Teacher's Assistant accomplished in supporting classrooms of up to 25 children. Dependable and organized with knowledge of childcare management software programs.
Skills : Certified Six Sigma Green Belt, Certification Project Management.
- Build open and lasting trust and communication with all athletes and parents, building on player's prior experience to help them to reach the highest level that they wish to compete at.
- Basketball Coach/Program coordinator for Clear Sky Warriors Athletics.
- Provided coaching and mentoring to both Native American boys and girls basketball players ages 5-14.
- Created and implemented practice plans, game strategies and individual workout programs for youth athletes.
- Worked as a member of a coaching team to develop the talent of all participants.
- Kept up to date records of all participants and their families' contact information and insure positive relationships between families and the program.
- Planned and Organized, tournaments, special events and arrange for appearances by guest speakers.
Associate In Science
Jr. Head Basketball Coach Resume
Summary : Several years of experience in all aspects of Manufacturing Management Operations and Safety Management, Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, 5S, Value-Stream Mapping and Quality Principles and Practices, Productivity Enhancements, and Revenue Improvements.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Self-Motivated, Internet, Self-Motivated, Microsoft, Powerpoint, Organizational Skills, Outlook, Documentation.
- Instructing players on the rules and regulations, equipment and techniques of the sport.
- Organize and direct individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the head Basketball coach.
- Assess player's skills, monitor players during competition and practice, and keep the head Basketball coach informed of the athletic performance of students.
- Determining game strategy with supervising athletes during practices and competition.
- Follow established procedures in the event of an athlete's injury.
- Model sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
- Maintain the equipment room in orderly condition and assume responsibility for its security.
Head Basketball Coach III Resume
Summary : Experienced in teaching basic thru advanced football techniques, skills and team work concepts. Skilled in opponent scouting, film study / breakdown, weekly game planning, and game plan practice integration Extensive use of secure online communication tools such as Hudl to install weekly playbook, track player participation.
Skills : Good Communication, Great Customer Service, Hard Working, Leadership.
- Dismissed from the Collage and the football team during the second season.
- Implementing a philosophy that mirrored a social and academic standard that could be highly represented and well respected throughout our community.
- Manage day to day operations which include on-campus housing, oversee daily academic progress, coordinate training and practice times, as well as coordinate travel to and from away games.
- Recruiting internationally and locally.
- Distribute equipment, supplies, and uniforms to students as directed Administratively by submitting a list of award winners at the end of the season.
- Coached, one went to play division 1 basketball, and 8 out of the 10 players went on to play basketball either at a division 2 level or a division 3 level.
- Developed game plans to be carried out during the game.
BS In Economics
Head Basketball Coach II Resume
Objective : Overseeing and organizing a fall competitive and Basketball Coach sideline/game day cheer season as well as a winter sideline/game day cheer season for basketball.
Skills : Microsoft Word And Excel, Internet.
- Responsible for the well-being and safety of the players, while under care in practice and games.
- Govern athletes according to the rules of the league, having legal and moral responsibilities.
- Coached a female team from their ninth grade through eleventh-grade years.
- Currently have four players in college on scholarship.
- Recruited during the summers coached them, traveling to five different states.
- Teach a consistent coaching philosophy regardless of the age or sex of the player and that is to give one-hundred percent effort.
- Received recognition in their community for ranking second in their basketball division and taking first place within their community, after only playing one season.
Head Basketball Coach I Resume
Objective : Head Coach for the Martin Middle School Unified Basketball team. Applicants must have a national fingerprint background check done. Applicants must have completed all coaching requirements.
Skills : Microsoft office, Football Coach.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games, competitive events, or tours.
- Plan, organize, and conduct practice sessions.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Plan and direct physical conditioning programs that will enable athletes to achieve maximum performance.
- Instruct individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
- Monitor athletes' use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes.
Head Basketball Coach/Instructor Resume
Objective : Able to perform administrative activities. Profound communication, managerial and organizational skills. Broad knowledge of operations and maintenance. Sound decision making ability. Proficiency with safety rules and procedures. Sound ability to supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned staff.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Research, Scheduling, Leadership, Critical Thinking, Marketing, Advertising, Building Operations.
- Supervised and evaluated all aspects of the basketball program.
- Organized and established structured daily practices geared toward developing the skills of the players to ensure they received simplified and dependable fundamentals.
- Ensured that each player received proper coaching techniques to advance their skills to the high school level.
- Provided the players a proper self-image to maintain leadership, trust, and ethical standing.
- Communicated with administration, students, and parents.
- Designed activities and modeled behaviors to demonstrate supportive teamwork.
- Promote good sportsmanship and ethical conduct by modeling and fostering responsible decision making, honesty, and respect for self, team, coaches, and opponents.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Head Basketball Coach Resume
Summary : To obtain a managerial position within the sport management field that provides constant challenges and a possible career opportunity that will allow to utilize expertise in the field of sport management to help achieve desired marketing targets, goals, and the mission of athletic programs and corporations.
Skills : Coaching, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Cash Handling, Training.
- Instructed players in the rules, regulations, equipment, and techniques of the sport.
- Organized and directed individual and small group practice activities/exercises.
- Assesses player's skills to monitor players during competition and practice.
- Determined game strategy, supervising athletes during practices and competition.
- Follow the school's established procedures in the event of an athlete's injury.
- Maintained the equipment room in an orderly condition and assumes responsibility for its security.
- Distributed equipment, supplies, and uniforms to students.
MA In Sports
Head Basketball Coach/Trainer Resume
Summary : Over 3+ years of college coaching experience (preferably with some professional club, national team or a nationally recognized program). Strong, technical knowledge of the game for both females and males.
Skills : Athletic Training, Computers.
- Create a practice plan to maximize player potential.
- Communicate with parents and players about team activities.
- Volunteered to help out with certain activities for players outside of the basketball team.
- Skills Used Leadership skills as well as punctual skills.
- Manage and coach boy's basketball teams the young men of the Hampton hoyas to one state championship title, three third-place state finishes and ten regional championship victories.
- Able to lead young men in basketball and in life.
- Created and implemented all offensive and defensive schemes.
Head Basketball Coach Resume
Summary : Driven High School Basketball Coach who wants to build winning teams with strong character. Adept at developing systems to accommodate players creating successful game plans and making sure that players focus on academics. Specializes in public and private high school basketball programs.
Skills : Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Inventory Management, Production.
- Coached Varsity level boys basketball in the upstate area, constructed and implemented team practices, game film breakdown, individual and team skill development.
- Established networks with college coaches.
- Informed coaches about players for recruiting.
- Familiar with NCAA rules, regulations, and policies.
- Lived with and supervised post-graduate players, provided transportation, maintained laundry upkeep, scheduled away trips.
- Monitored student/athlete academic progress.
- Monitored Strength and Conditioning Filming and editing Statistic keeping and analysis.