Health and Wellness Coach Resume
Summary : Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities on and off the court. Areas of expertise include strong interpersonal skills, great communication skills.
Skills : Communication Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Responsible for contacting participants that are eligible for the program for enrollment and provides necessary wellness.
- Utilized goal setting, identification of obstacles, and use of personal support systems to overcome addiction to tobacco.
- Developed a customized care plan by using motivational interviewing techniques for program participants and include the goals into a plan of action.
- Created individual health improvement plans, facilitate participation in individual action plans.
- Provided timely tracking to document behavioral change and key metrics and outcomes.
- Provided one-on-one and group health counseling to help employees change unhealthy behaviors.
- Partnered with members to establish an initial personal wellness plan focusing on weight loss, exercise, nutrition, tobacco cessation.
Health and Wellness Coach I Resume
Objective : Performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Skills : Wellness Coaching, Technical Skills.
- Prioritized their health and make healthier habits happen in their families.
- Worked with clients to break their health goals into manageable steps, track their progress.
- Identified personal roadblocks so they can make long-term, sustainable changes over time.
- Reached goals in such areas as achieving optimal weight, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep and maximizing energy.
- Educated clients on a variety of nutrition topics such as greens, protein, whole grains.
- Wrote and designed collateral pieces to promote the business, including postcards, brochures, and web site, as well as a monthly newsletter.
- Taught a variety of health and wellness classes to enhance their program on topics.
Health and Wellness Coach III Resume
Summary : Effective, and motivated professional who combines public health experience with compassion to meet the challenges facing today's healthcare organizations.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Provided telephonic coaching for consumers contemplating lifestyle changes in the call center environment.
- Served as the first point of contact with members and assess, identify, qualify, and engage members in the most appropriate wellness program.
- Assisted in the setup of the ongoing calls with their primary coach.
- Actively listened to the consumer's needs and work with them to develop and document a realistic and evidence-based wellness plan.
- Managed enrollees through our weight, exercise, nutrition, diabetes lifestyle, heart-healthy lifestyle, tobacco cessation, stress reduction.
- Provided telephonic consultations to provide evidence-based information in the consumer activation centric call plan.
- Assisted consumers' progression through the call by identifying their initial stages of behavioral change and triaging them.
Masters Of Science
Health and Wellness Coach/Representative Resume
Summary : Focused and productive individual with over seven years experience in health coaching role brings a passionate drive to support and promote individual's health and wellness intentions.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Management.
- Provided telephonic based health and wellness support and coaching to a large portion of Medica's insured membership population.
- Introduced Health Coaching program to internal clients to promote improved communication across departments through side by side observation and conversation.
- Contributed to the development, implementation, and delivery of group and individual Tobacco Cessation programs.
- Performed in top of the team regarding caseload, recruitment and inbound call reception while maintaining caseload equal.
- Employed Motivational Interviewing approaches with members to promote positive lifestyle behavioral change.
- Supported specialist and tested system upgrades prior to implementation.
- Assisted Medica members with navigation and utilization of online tools for benefit plan details along with wellness suite.
Health and Wellness Coach/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Responsible for Reviewing and analyzing written or online Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and biometric screening results of cholesterol, blood pressure, and glucose.
Skills : Communication Skills, Critical Thinking.
- Created, coordinated and Implemented onsite fitness classes, weight management programs, stress relief programs and more for employees.
- Appointed wellness coordinator and personally created, planned and designed the corporate fitness facility.
- Managed the fitness center, providing service for over 750 members, which includes full equipment maintenance scheduling.
- Acted as the wellness program director; which includes contests, promotions, educational series designed for special health concerns.
- Created and implemented many unique programs such as, Fun Fitness Friday, Biggest Loser contest, Run for the Roses, and many more.
- Enrolled or participating in one or more health promotions; more than any other corporate wellness vendor in the Louisville Area.
- Facilitated a stop-smoking program in series.
Health and Wellness Coach/Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking a Health and Wellness Coach/Executive position with an outstanding career opportunity that will offer a rewarding work environment along with a winning team that will fully utilize management skills.
Skills : Programme Management, Critical Thinking.
- Utilized Motivational Interviewing and coaching skills to assist participants while they attempt to break their tobacco addiction.
- Coached over program participants per week, with each call being individualized.
- Developed their own mechanisms to overcome their various challenges involved in their journey including support, coping skills, and other distractions.
- Detailed records in each participant's profile regarding what was discussed including triggers, motivations.
- Dedicated to coaching pregnant and postpartum participants, selected because of high level of coaching.
- Directed new participants through an intake process, which has been developed by the specific client.
- Conducted and group training classes.
Health and Wellness Coach/Director Resume
Objective : Coach with advanced training in resistance and performance training, as well as programming and prescription. Enjoys inspiring other to commit to long- term health and fitness goals.
Skills : Health, Fitness, Programming, Management.
- Responsible for new member recruitment and active member participation.
- Created individualized fitness programs based on assessments.
- Promoted individuals to live a healthier lifestyle every day.
- Conducted meetings and cold calls to people who are interested in losing weight.
- Managed client's health plans and individual goals.
- Counseled individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality.
- Educated them on what they eat will affect their bodies and ultimately their health.
Bachelors Of Science
Lead Health and Wellness Coach Resume
Summary : To establish a long-term career in a company where I may utilize my Lead Health and Wellness Coach professional skills and knowledge to be an effective Associate Program Manager and inspiration to those around me.
Skills : Coaching, Sales, Customer Relations.
- Founded and developed this independent health, wellness and fit lifestyle coaching service from the ground up.
- Consulted with clientele regarding health education programs, fitness management programs, nutrition, supplements, and healthy living habits.
- Ranged of clients with varying health and wellness issues, as well as disease states including diabetes, high blood pressure.
- Conducted comprehensive fitness evaluations and body fat analysis.
- Formulated personalized anaerobic and aerobic programs tailored to client needs.
- Advised clients on improving their lifestyles and adopting healthy habits.
- Engaged in extensive client education on the importance of participation in active fitness and affiliated health benefits.
Lead Health and Wellness Coach Resume
Summary : To obtain a part-time Lead Health and Wellness Coach position with an emphasis on Sales Support/Office Management utilizing extensive experience and skills. Productive in contributing effectively towards the objectives of a team, and is able to share knowledge, ideas and information.
Skills : Coaching, Administrative Skills, Receptionist.
- Provided motivation, emotional support and accountability.
- Helped people lead a more fulfilling lives while reaching their personal health and overall wellness goals.
- Coached the business has been to empower people to take control of their lives physically, mentally, emotionally and financially.
- Built people up when they feel they are at there end is the most fulfilling feeling for me.
- Goal-oriented, computer literate, Being personable, understanding and empathetic of all people and their unique situations.
- Managed day to day operations which include ordering supplies.
- Assisted clients in the achievement of fitness goals and weight management.
Health and Wellness Coach/Analyst Resume
Summary : As a Health and Wellness Coach/Analyst, responsible for Conducting personalized in person, virtual or telephonic health coaching for employees, Structuring the coaching sessions, assesses readiness to change and establishes targeted goals to achieve a high level of participant satisfaction and results.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Communication Skills.
- Specialized in meal replacement and nutritional supplementation.
- Worked with our private nutrition club, Apex Nutrition in Clearwater, FL.
- Featured all Herbalife products and featuring a flavor smoothie bar with flavors of Tea and Aloe water.
- Maintained product stock, schedules, outside marketing, budget and payables, and coordination of marketing activities.
- Provided nutritional counseling and education to Perform comprehensive wellness evaluations.
- Customized retail weight loss and weight gain products, sports nutrition, digestive health, heart health and children's, women, and men's health.
- Presented to group and private potential distributors to work in the Herbalife business.
Health and Wellness Coach Resume
Headline : Responsible for Preparing custom body wrap schedules, supplements, and diet plans for clients to meet their unique health needs and lifestyle.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Analysis.
- Provided personal training to a wide variety of employees.
- Developed and implemented exercise programs that were specific to each employee.
- Successfully implemented fitness assessments with employees that were new to the health and wellness facility.
- Designed specific health and wellness programs each month for employees to partake in.
- Created new health and wellness bulletin boards every month.
- Held blood pressure and body fat screenings monthly for employees.
- Created and implemented informational lunch and learns once every month.
- Lead group exercise classes that included; core, spin, boot camp, stretching, and yoga.
Bachelor Of Science