Health Screener Resume
Objective : A multi-tiered position in Healthcare, Health Education/Wellness, Marketing or Public Health. To obtain a full-time position that utilizes my skills and work ethics, where can efficiently and productively learn and advance.
Skills : Certified Nursing Assistant, Health Screener, Phlebotomy/ EKG training.
- Licensed Nurse / Health Educator/ Wellness Coach / Program Manager Independent Contractor.
- Responsible for complete operation of onsite health events .
- Prepared and reviewed all safety measures including emergency evacuation procedures and emergency medical care procedures and relay or display information as needed.
- Contacted staff to review event details including directions and any onsite specifics.
- Contacted vendors to review details and requirements for event.
- Ability to perform venipuncture blood draws, administer medical tests using Cholestech machine, measure blood pressure, bone density, height, weight, body mass index, hearing test, administer vaccines, TB testing, acquire health history.
- Performed Dermaview skin cancer analysis and many other medical /non-medical procedures.
Associate In Clinical Medical
Sr. Health Screener Resume
Summary : Seeking to establish a responsible though challenging position. Goal to apply knowledge, skills, great communication and experience in a facility with growth and opportunities. Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT1). Current CPR and First Aid (BLS for Healthcare Providers).
Skills : Venipuncture And Finger Stick, Centrifuging, Typing.
- Set up screening room equipment and supplies in efficient manner.
- Greeted and educated clients on bio-metric screening procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of body height and weight, and bio-metric measurements and assessments of clients.
- Measured and recorded blood pressure.
- Conducted body waist, height, and weight measurements and documented results.
- Calculated BMI of clients and determined body fat percentage.
- Knowledge of cholesterol and lipid testing.
Medical Assistant Clinical Training
Jr. Health Screener Resume
Summary : In completing Master of Science in Social Gerontology goal is to work with and for older adults and their families to best serve their needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Eclinical, Healthcare.
- Completes vision, hearing, blood pressure, dental, height and weight screenings for preschool students thru 12th grade.
- Works with nurses from each school; follow individual school schedules to complete required screenings.
- Prepares and presents guidelines on how to prepare for screenings to be completed in each school.
- Identifies students with possible dental, vision and hearing problems for referral to medical professionals.
- Finds and works with volunteer dental professionals for The State of Missouri PSP Dental program.
- Completes required state reports in a timely manner.
- Sets annual screening schedule and provide to schools.
Masters In Social Gerontology
Asst. Health Screener Resume
Headline : Seeking employment in a role where can apply background in fitness and program development towards improving the well being of others.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Microsoft Office, Epic, Medical Terminology.
- Runs vital blood test with cholestech and cardio-chek machine.
- Meets health screening requirements as set by State school age students.
- Runs Child+ reports to meet MARC screening requirements for Head Start students.
- Performs blood glucose tests and other bio-metric screening tests.
- Accurates reading, writing and explaining of test results.
- Conducts health assessments of Stanford faculty and staff.
- Takes blood pressure, height, and weight Finger stick lipid profiles Health coaching.
Associate In Nursing In Nursing
Associate Health Screener Resume
Summary : Industrious Pharmacist pursuing a challenging career opportunity to apply extensive academic knowledge and professional leadership experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Healthcare.
- Performs biometric screens at corporate clinics and counsel clients regarding their results.
- Provides vaccinations at retail and corporate clinics.
- Assesses blood pressure, body mass index, lipid profile, health coach.
- Performs assigned clinical procedures including finger sticks, height, weight, blood pressure, pulse and educational Maintain patient confidentiality .
- Screens participants glucose and cholesterol levels Taking participants vitals.
- Notates vital signs on patients chart to be discussed further during appointment with provider.
- Provides health screening services to include finger-stick, blood pressure, body composition, height and weight, waist circumference, bone mineral .
Health Screener III Resume
Objective : A medical professional, searching for a professional-level position with 20 plus years' experience.
Skills : Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Responsible for setting up own work station.
- Meets and greets with potential clients.
- Explains what is going to take place during their visit.
- Take sblood from the right or left hand index finger for blood analysis.
- Preforms a full lipid panel on the client, heart rate, blood pressure, height, weight, BMI and CBC..
- Explains the results and ask if they would like further information about their visit, can put them on a list to see a healthcare life coach.
- Greets and build rapport with patients/clients and directs them to appropriate areas for further processing.
Health Screener II Resume
Headline : Possess excellent team building and analytical skills. Have the Ability to set priorities, schedule, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Self-motivated, disciplined, attention to detail with excellent interpersonal, problem solving, precision, great Telephone Communicator willing to work with you to establish resume.
Skills : Computer and knowledge Healthcare.
- Involved Traveling Cultivated excellent relations with customers and significant Corporate businesses.
- Consistently maintained professional demeanor, treating customers and co-workers with friendliness, patience and respect.
- Particularly known for success with challenging customers.
- Applyed Clinical knowledge General Check-ups Assisted in preparation and breakdown of screening stations.
- Performed manual blood pressure measurements.
- Measured body fat/body composition using an Omron device.
- Measured cholesterol using Cholestech machine.
Doctorate In Medicine
Health Screener I Resume
Objective : To be in a position that allows to use strong customer service skills and excellent communication skills in my career.
Skills : Vital Signs, Phlebotomy, Pt History, Nursing,Team Building.
- Participated in health screening events around the Bay Area performing blood pressure, full lipid panel cholesterol/glucose, and body mass index.
- Conferred with patient to explain procedures, gained cooperation and helped alleviating their fears.
- Carefully followed all safety procedures during phlebotomy work.
- Identified patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons.
- Performed manual blood pressure measurements as well as cholesterol and standard glucose level tests through finger stick protocol Consult in post-.
- Provided health education to vary locations which includes biometric testing, collecting blood .
- Provided blood pressure and body composition which calculates the BMI and also provide individual one to one coaching service.
Health Screener/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an inspiring team leader with a company to collaborate effectively using technical and sound practices to achieve goals.
Skills : HIV/AIDS Stats, Health Promotion, Ethics, Community Health.
- Provided vision screening using the RX reading machine, checked eye pressure, ran the RTA machine to take a picture of the inside of the eye, and operated the machine that tested your peripheral vision.
- Updated all patient medical history and current medicines in to the computer patient files.
- Dispensed glasses and fit them to the patients.
- Wrote up oders for glasses to submit to insurance and to the lab.
- Made repairs and adjustments to glasses and verified the Rx on the glasses when they came in from the lab.
- Taught contact lens insertion classes to those wearing contacts for the first time.
- Provided superior customer service while providing support to fellow teammates and the ability to lead.
Bachelor Of Science
Health Screener Resume
Summary : A history of dynamic and diverse work environments have prompted growth in promoting integrated healthcare. It is both challenging and highly rewarding to team up with motivated individuals and create these dynamic programs that influence positive lifestyle changes.
Skills : Excel, Vital Signs.
- Worked with Early Childhood and Elementary children throughout Independence and other districts health screenings and hearing/vision screenings of .
- Tested children, monitered, and made referrals when needed.
- Maintained focus and composure in a fast-paced, demanding atmosphere Take vital signs and perform basic medical screenings.
- Maintained a neat and clean work environment.
- Assisted set-up of health screening stations at community and corporate facilities.
- Conducted blood pressure and cholesterol (finger stick) screenings.
- Provided immediate test results and individualized health coaching.
Bachelor Of Science In Exercise Science