Help Desk Team Lead Resume
Objective : (3) Years of experience in Help Desk Management and Project Management. (6+) Years of experience in both Tier I / Tier II Help Desk Support and Leadership. Specializing in: Creating multimedia self-help training guide documentation and training videos along with, architecturing knowledge bases and training websites.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Provides hands-on end user support while overseeing multiple helpdesk level 1 technicians up to 6.
- Provides operational and product categories, templates, and other requirements so the remedy system can be configured to support the Decennial test.
- Diagnoses and resolves problems of customer reported incidents Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting, customer software and hardware Enter all trouble calls into an automated call tracking system (Remedy).
- Ensures that problems are escalated appropriately until a resolution is reached.
- Serves as a liaison to other IT services and Decennial operations Maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of known problems and their resolutions Research, evaluate, and provide feedback on problematic trends and patterns Develop standard operating procedures (SOP) and accompanying knowledgebase articles Develop/enhance customer service performance requirements Ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies and practices Analyze/recommend/implement systems and processes such as voice recording systems, logging, and tracking systems Ensure compliance with appropriate service level agreements Monitor the mail-in databases, forward mail as appropriate, and enter reported problems into the Remedy tracking system.
- Attends training sessions, workshops and/or conferences as either a participant or a presenter.
- Attends meetings and provide detailed minutes regarding various aspects of new or existing systems, serving as an expert user.
- Follows procedures for imaging equipment, assemble equipment and field kits for Decennial test Process entrance tickets and follow procedures for creating new accounts Process exit tickets and following procedures for exiting staff.
Sr. Help Desk Team Lead Resume
Summary : Determined hard-working leader seeking a Help Desk Team Lead position where can further enhance skills that will permit to grow professionally. With experience and knowledge with software, hardware, remote access, network connectivity, will contribute to the success of the organization, and provide excellent customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Responds to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Writes training manuals.
- Trains new outstation agents.
- Maintains daily performance of computer systems.
- Responds to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Asks questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walks customer through problem-solving process.
- Installs, modifys, and repairs computer hardware and software.
Jr. Help Desk Team Lead Resume
Objective : Excellent management skills strong problem solving skills excellent negotiation skills efficient, reliable, conscientious and highly motivated ability to learn independently and through training.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training, Training, Help Desk.
- Effectively provided Level 1 technical support for applications and technology, customer communication, incident management procedures/systems, change and project management.
- Maintained operational standards implemented within Technical Services Team.
- Actively involved in employee interviewing, hiring, training and evaluation.
- Developed integrated procedures/systems used across all IT disciplines for problem and incident management.
- Analyzed problem trends and initiated action to improve policies, procedures, and technology standards.
- Ensured support processes, documentation, and procedures were in place and tested for all new systems introductions.
- Contributed effective management on select IT projects, leading customer-focused teams.
- Achieved desired outcomes on time.
- Planned and organized schedules and team meetings; coached and mentored team members, leading to staff promotions.
Help Desk Team Lead I Resume
Objective : To continue Help Desk Team Lead career with an organization that will utilize technical training, supervisory & administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Active Directory, Hardware/Software Troubleshooting, Windows XP and 7, Microsoft Office.
- Provides elevated technical support for Windows 7/Windows Server 2008/UNIX users via phone and email contacts.
- Manages Active Directory standard user and administrator accounts across multiple domains.
- Initiates service desk tickets using HP Service Manager, and escalate and assign incidents to the proper teams for resolution.
- Provides technical software support for several proprietary products developed for various contracted clients.
- Provides two-token authentication administration for RSA key fob and software token applications across all major mobile platforms, including provisioning requests and assigning users' tokens.
- Troubleshoots remote access issues for clients who are using Citrix Desktop and Citrix Worx Home to access data on the network, either on client's company assets or on their personal PC's.
- Sets up and amend SIP, Microsoft Lync 2010, and email accounts through the Exchange Management Console and Lync Administrative Portals.
- Deploys Maas360 and Touchdown for Smartphones when needed, and troubleshoot setup of corporate email users on iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry devices.
- Provides technical analysis and review of HP Service Manager Knowledge Base articles and recommend changes as needed.
Help Desk Team Lead II Resume
Headline : To obtain a permanent Help Desk Team Lead position where can apply strong technical support skills and network management knowledge while enhancing knowledge and skills in Network Security and management.
Skills : Risk Management, Business Continuity, Security Compliance, Asset Management, It Service Management.
- Handled technical support calls, escalations and create new procedures and documentation for the technology help desk.
- Responsible for Telephone support for all technology related issues, including but not limited to desktop/laptop troubleshooting and problem resolution, MS Office related questions and problems and active directory login and permissions issues.
- Developed and implemented problem tracking practice and procedure to ensure all trouble calls were properly tracked and resolved to customer satisfaction.
- Updated and created support documentation for new and existing products supported by the help desk.
- Commended for professional customer service level and received excellent customer feedback.
- Established a higher bar for problem resolution and customer service leading by example.
- Audited login accounts on mortgage processing system allowing me to remove many accounts that were still being billed to the firm.
Help Desk Team Lead III Resume
Summary : Help Desk Team Lead Seven years' troubleshooting and providing technical help desk support for a major government contractor. Seven years of managerial experience working with diverse individuals.
Skills : Active Directory, Computer, Networking, Windows Xp, Windows 7, Customer Service.
- Supervises a team of ten individuals to support the Department of Homeland Security.
- Selects as a Team Lead under a new contract with SII.
- Trains new employees on applications being supported by the Technology Service Desk.
- Ensures that all new employees on the third shift have access to applications such as Ace Directory, Mainframe, Ace Portal, Remedy, Automated Targeting Systems (ATS), and Outlook 2010 to do their Jobs required by the contract.
- Responsible for scheduling leave/time off and providing sufficient coverage to enable exceptional customer service for our client.
- Uses TSD's Joint Activities and Accountability Center (JAAC) to communicate and document Escalations/incidents to Tier1 Technicians and other impacted staff members.
- Reports information on servers and network issues to users, supporting staff, and upper management.
- Monitors for points of failure using AutoOps Portal Performance Tools/Reports and communicate to The NOC/TOC to resolve incidents.
Asst. Help Desk Team Lead Resume
Objective : Responsible and highly motivated professional with solid and diverse experience leading teams and managing business operations seeking a Help Desk Team Lead position. which will allow to use skills and experience to develop, motivate, and lead our team members for efficient productivity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Acts as top-level escalation point for other support technicians in our Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Oversees implementations and upgrades of new and existing technologies for our customers, such as server, networking equipment, 3rd party software, phone systems, etc.
- Provides on-the-spot training and assistance to Lv.2 support technicians to help complete their daily activities.
- Utilizes Kaseya and Labtech to both attend to our customer's day-to-day needs, as well provide proactive monitoring and solutions Manage daily scheduled work activity and tickets using CRM software Connectwise.
- Participates in a rotating on-call schedule, providing 24/7 monitoring and notification for our clients.
- Updates and maintains support procedures (runbooks) via a self-made website.
- Manages company's Slack team integration, allowing the support team to communicate more efficiently.
- Performs minor coding on the side to provide quality of life improvements in the work environment.
Associate Help Desk Team Lead Resume
Headline : Seeking a promising position with an organization that will utilize skills and knowledge of IT support, network troubleshooting, and problem solving while allowing to expand knowledge and progress Help Desk Team Lead career.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Supervised help desk agents in support of MITRE's corporate computing environment.
- Answered calls and solved problems for MITRE's user base as part of the help desk team.
- Monitored, worked to resolve or escalate all Tier II cases entered to Remedy ARS.
- Utilized Tier II cases for team training in order to increase 1st call resolution statistics.
- Functioned as lead contact for MITRE's Board of Trustees governing body as needed.
- Conducted interviews for new team candidates and assisted with scheduling 24x7 shifts.
- Created IQ sessions to meet in review of cases, call recordings and supported systems.
Help Desk Team Lead/Consultant Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and hardworking network administrator. Proven ability for troubleshooting and quickly identifying the root cause of network and LAN connectivity issues. Experienced in configuration of network devices per network design. Known to consistently meet and exceed expectations. Consistently completes assigned tasks in specified time frame and often accomplishes early completion.
Skills : Network Administration, Active Directory, Windows.
- Responsible for the training and supervision of the members on assigned team.
- Assisted in the development and maintenance of the internal knowledge base and customer specific information.
- Responsible for Project Management as needed to complete customer and company goals/requirements.
- Responsible for time line and strategy development, task responsibilities, departmental cooperation, consolidation of information, costs, resources, and timely reporting.
- Consistently exceeded call resolution goals as tracked by our internal metrics.
- Acted as escalation point for customers that were managed by the team.
- Responsible for providing desktop and application support for multiple platforms, including management of user security and exchange profiles with Active Directory and troubleshooting Cisco VPN client integrated with RSA Secure Remote administration.
Help Desk Team Lead Resume
Objective : Supervise and coordinate activities of support staff that assist users with hardware/software questions and problems. Field calls and e-mails on technical problems, diagnose nature of problems, and guide customers through problem solving steps.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Promoted to Help Desk Team Lead role during my first year as a contract employee and was hired on with the Fujitsu at the same time performing extended job responsibilities monitoring and mentoring 6-12 New Help Desk Agents.
- Assisted Corporate Managers, sales associates, and Regional Store Managers in different divisions with Hardware and software problems.
- Monitored agent escalation process for field and Corp Alerts sent to the contracts IT department.
- Developed and maintained a Help Desk Web Portal used by our agents and updated using Dream Weaver daily.
- Held Team Meetings every Wednesday to ensure the quality of customer service for our contract.
- Createed Daily Critical Report that was sent to the customer via email daily.
- Interviewed and terminated employees.
- Trained new Support Techs.
- Evaluated the performance of 12 Support Agents on team.