Home Retention Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a Home Retention Specialist position in a great work environment, that utilizes interpersonal and technical skills. To obtain a career that allows to use customer service and problem-solving skills while building client relationships and developing own growth.
Skills : Business Management, Budget Management, Customer Service, Legal Research, Data Entry, Call Center, Time Management, Collections.
- Needs to be able to review data, conducts integrity checks, validates that all input and output for accuracy.
- Works with the Call Center Software, WFM tools, Excel (v-look ups, macros, pivot tables) and extracts data for files and reports.
- Aspects of Unified and Share point experience a plus.
- Provides Call Center Reports, exec recaps, and alerts to operations daily/intraday intervals.
- Set up KPIs structures and reports to support business vertical and strategies aligned to work standards, and adherence.
- Ensures that user security guidelines are adhered to.
- Confers with customers by telephone to determine reasons for overdue payments.
Sr. Home Retention Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain employment in a Home Retention Specialist professional work envrionment. Interacting with the team that work with. Thrive interacting with the customers. Great customer service skills.
Skills : Inventory Management, Great Customer Service, Office , Computer , Microsoft Office, QuickBooks.
- Made and took incoming/outbound calls.
- Followed policy and procedures.
- Attempted to collect total amount due.
- Reviewed accounts to discuss loss mitigation options.
- Updated account with reason for default, financials.
- Attended weekly huddles and team meetings.
- Responsible for learning and receiving addtional training as policies changed.
- Worked as a team player to compete in contests.
- Worked individually to reach personal goals to receive monthly bonus.
Jr. Home Retention Specialist Resume
Objective : High call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette. Motivated customer service specialist with 8 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Customer service professional seeking a management role. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Insurance Adjuster Training Course, Business Management, Budget Management.
- Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
- Greeted customers and provided excellent customer service.
- Pleasantly and courteously interacted with customers.
- Consistently provided friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality.
- Prepared quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and.
- Maintained clean and safe environment, including in the kitchen, bathrooms, building exterior, parking lot, dumpster and sidewalk.
- Reported to all shifts wearing a neat, clean and unwrinkled uniform.
- Performed all position responsibilities accurately and in a timely manner.
Home Retention Specialist I Resume
Objective : To become associated with a company where can utilize skills and gain further Home Retention Specialist experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : PC, Microsoft Office, Management, Escalations, Quality Assurance, Collections.
- Delivers prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Contacts businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Explains products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtains customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Records names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Adjusts sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Prepares and maintains records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Performs housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
Home Retention Specialist II Resume
Headline : Bi-Lingual Performance-driven, insightful professional with a proven ability to achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly goals. Seeking a Home Retention Specialist position within the company that will provide stability as well as an opportunity for growth and professional development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Collections.
- Works closely with various advocacy groups and be one of the centralized loss mitigation points of Ocwen for various groups.
- Assists with loss mitigation training for designated representative of the advocacy groups.
- Works persuasive and diplomatic in their interactions with others.
- Manages the timely resolution of loans where agreements have been reached.
- Formulates and implements enhancements of department procedures where possible.
- Works with co-workers to assist in achieving team and department goals.
- Maintains consistent attendance to ensure fulfillment of essential duties and responsibilities.
Home Retention Specialist III Resume
Summary : To work for a company that will Well-organized / Eager to work allow to utilize Customer great with others / Ready and willing to learn new skills Service skills as well as Able to adjust to any work environment / Have good communication numerous other ab ilities to help skills the company meet and exceed the goals they have set.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
- Demonstrated mastery of customer service call script within specified time frames.
- Addressed customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintained up-to-date records at all times.
- Developed effective relationships with all call center departments through clear communication.
- Worked with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve customer satisfaction.
- Formulated and enforced Service Center policies, procedures and quality assurance measures.
- Provided cross training to 100 staff members.
- Assisted with the development of the call center's operations, quality and training processes.
Asst. Home Retention Specialist Resume
Objective : Secure a position in the administrative services and/or clincal psychology industries, focusing on quality and productivity, with an opportunity to demonstrate clerical/clinical/organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Customer Service, Billing, Collections.
- Started as entry level then quickly moved to charge off team handling hard to manage delinquent accounts (90 day plus with no payment) for national banking facility.
- Provided quality customer service in collections and loss mitigation for 60 customers per month.
- Analyzed payment history, loan terms and customer information to determine solutions for delinquent and hardship mortgage loan customers.
- Performed trend analysis of forecasts, budgets, and daily sales reports.
- Identified and implemented opportunities for process improvements that led to meeting target KPIs.
- Developed and implemented long term goals and strategies that led to a more productive team environment.
- Worked as a team player in order to consistently achieve monthly company goal of 80% or higher.
- Performed a cost analysis of operational costs.
- Delivered presentations to senior leadership on forecasted projected losses and opportunities for cost savings.
Associate Home Retention Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain a Home Retention Specialist position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Counseled clients on financial/credit issues.
- Assisted with negotiating with creditors including applying for loan modifications and other housing issues.
- Taught Homebuyer Education and Financial Capability courses.
- Increased Homebuyer Education class size by marketing with partners in the community.
- Learned the laws and regulations on issues regarding client needs including the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's mortgage servicing standards.
- Advised customers on different modifications available for their mortgage payments.
- Arranged for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customer's financial situations.
Lead Home Retention Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking long term employment in an organization where can grow professionally and further enhance skills, knowledge and experience to face and overcome the challenges of today's changing work environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Notified or located customers with delinquent accounts and attempted to secure payment, using postal services, or telephone.
- Mailed form letters to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Conferred with customer by telephone in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, reviewing terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customer.
- Notified credit department if customer fails to respond.
- Recorded information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts.
- Ordered repossession or service disconnection, or turn over account to attorney.
- Received payments and post amount paid to customer account.
Home Retention Specialist Resume
Objective : To utilize skills in the Healthcare Field, and or Customer Service. To gain as much customer and managerial expierence as possible. Very hard worker, dependable, reliable trustworthy and above all a great employee.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Provided service support for Bank of America, executed and validated new mortgage procedures and guidelines; contacted members on delinquent mortgage loan accounts.
- Interviewed and communicated with members to coordinate payment schedules.
- Processed critical issues when additional assistance was required by referring user problems to supervisors, payment research or escrow departments.
- Arranged for payments and entered information into collection notes according to collection policy and guidelines.
- Performed and analyzed financial counseling (remedial, preventative and productive) and interviewed members to provide resolution to financial situations.
- Identified the probability of payments, risk exposure and potential loss prior to initiating collection efforts and legal action Researched and resolved inquiries from customers, authorized 3rd parties, and fellow employees regarding modifications, repayment plans, forbearance and the eligibility requirements.
- Documented mortgage file for complaint resolution.
- Worked within client guidelines; interacted with various departments to assist customers with making payments, located misapplied funds, answered escrow questions, consumer complaints and resolved escalations.