Human Resource Director Resume
Objective : Over 10 years experience working in the Human Resource field Management of Independent Senior Living Community with 125 Apartments and 40 Cottages Experienced in a Unionized Manufacturing business with 5 plants and 8 different Unions Highly organized and detail-oriented with over 15 years experience providing thorough and skillful administrative management support. Dedicated and focused; able to prioritize, complete multiple tasks, exercise judgment and problem solve to achieve organization, department and project goals.
Skills : C-TPAT, CSA/PIP, DOT, ISO.
- Responsible for managing and directing the HR duties for 5 Metal Service Centers in 3 different states, Oregon, Washington, and California.
- Technical advisor on an interpretation of employment law and assist with negotiation of the collective bargaining agreements, federal laws, state laws and company policies for employees that have 8 separate unions.
- Research, propose and lead implementation on HR policies.
- Assist with annual benefits renewal and payroll.
- Planned, created, and performed training for employees on employment laws, regulations and company policies.
- Responsible for maintaining HR projects and all employee records.
- Resolve employee relation issues through investigations and best practices for resolution.
District Human Resource Director Resume
Headline : A seasoned professional with over 12 years of extensive experience in Management and Human Resource is seeking a full time position with a great company. Highly experienced in providing direction and office operational strategies critical to the success of any company. Proven ability to thrive independently as well as part of a team. Quickly adaptable to any environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, Human Resources.
- Maintained knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures organization's compliance.
- Maintained responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters.
- Communicated changes in the organization's personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed.
- Assisted executive management in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organization's wage and salary program.
- Conducted exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Consulted with legal counsel as appropriate, or as directed by the CEO, on personnel matters.
- Worked directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
Bachelor Of Business
Accountant/Human Resource Director Resume
Headline : A Human Resource Administrator with a diverse background in personal development, teaching, sales, customer service, mental health, and sports. Skills include: organized, self motivated, competitive, goal achiever, compassionate, excellent verbal and written communication.
Skills : Welder Mig & Tig, Metal Fab, Hand Tools, Brake Press, Shear, Blueprints, Management, Human Resource.
- Collaborate with department heads on strategic initiatives in areas of talent acquisition, staff development and recognition.
- Supervise and direct staff to cultivate an inclusive culture of creative and talented team members through professionalism, confidentiality and integrity.
- Serve in a lead role for strategic planning and financial budgeting.
- Analyze and administer salary scales, incentives and pay equity.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state employment law through company policy and processes.
- Responsible for employee relations and guiding supervisors through the employee disciplinary process.
- Serve as key executive in labor relations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Administer employee medical and savings benefits Responsible for providing consistent feedback and annual performance reviews for all employees.
Assistant Human Resource Director Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where my professional experience and education will allow me to make an immediate contribution as an integral part of a progressive organization. An independent and self-motivated professional with excellent communication and writing skills; able to grow positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all organizational levels.
Skills : HRis, Benefits Administration.
- Pre-screened to ensure the candidate is a strong fit for the position by matching an individual's skills with the needs of the organization.
- Develop creative recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs.
- Knowledgeable of federal laws eligibility status and procedures pertaining to the full array of benefits in order to provide advice and support to claimants.
- Managed all phases of recruitment, including defining hiring management needs and posting available positions.
- Coordinated and administered the new hire onboarding process.
- Reviewed for accuracy and completeness all data and documents required to process new hires, pay transactions, terminations, leave of absences, and other employee transactions for employees.
- Facilitated updates and random notifications for drug testing programs.
Certificate In Government
Human Resource Director III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Human Resource Director with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Welder Mig & Tig, Metal Fab, Hand Tools, Brake Press, Shear, Blueprints, Management, Human Resource.
- Explained human resources policies and procedures to all employees.
- Conducted telephone and onsite exit interviews for all employees.
- Answered employee questions during the entrance and exit interview processes.
- Selected and interviewed candidates for all available positions.
- Created job descriptions to attract a targeted talent pool within the market wage range.
- Assessed employee performance and issued disciplinary notices.Worked on 401(k) administration, FMLA and workers' compensation claims and benefits.
- Managed over 420 personnel files according to policy and federal and state law and regulations.
- Generated employee tracking reports each month.
Human Resource Director II Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Human Resources Professional with broad experience in all areas of HR, including policy development, performance management, supervision and benefits administration. Highlights Recruitment/staffing Compliance Employee Relations Workers Comp. Training and development Conflict Resolution HRIS Staff management Employee benefits Compensation/payroll.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Taleo, PeopleAnswers, Peoplesoft.
- Managed all Human Resources functions for 200 employees.
- Identified staff vacancies and recruited, interviewed and selected applicants.
- Administered compensation, benefits, and performance management systems.
- Planned and conducted new employee orientation, training and development.
- Handled all employee relation issues Served as a link between management and employees by handling questions, and helped resolve work related problems.
- Maintained records and completed statistical reports concerning personnel related data.
- Prepared and accountable for Human Resource budget.
BA In Human Resources
Human Resource Director I Resume
Objective : Dedicated Human Resource Manager with 13+ years of Experience, with expertise in developing and implementing HR plans, procedures, policies, Federal and State law compliance, recruiting and benefits. Highly driven to achieve company goals, vision and mission.
Skills : Skilled professional experienced in all facets of HR including training, compliance, immigration, benefits administration, recruiting, looking for an opportunity at a growing firm with a goal of creating a great place to work for its people.
- Review federal and state laws to confirm and enforce company compliance.
- Create organizational flow charts and career path reports to evaluate employee compensation information.
- Conduct benefits administration for benefit eligible employees.
- Designe the employee performance evaluation process and merit program.
- Addressed inquires from employees and management regarding new-hire activity and ongoing employee relation issues.
- Created and modified job descriptions within all departments.
- Worked with senior-level management to create fair and consistent HR policies and procedures.
- Created and managed more than 300 confidential personnel records.
BS In Management
Senior Human Resource Director Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional with an extensive depth of knowledge in the transportation industry, including flatbed, expedite, van, & automotive. Over 24 years of experience in operations, administrative, and management roles.
Skills : FAA, EEOC, Affirmative Action, Employee Relations.
- Daily monitoring of facility staffing to achieve appropriate staffing levels according resident care needs.
- Corrected timecards and processed bi-weekly payroll using Kronos software.
- Recruiter and hiring manager for our fast growing, highly competitive company.
- Responsible for organizing and facilitating new hire orientation according to state regulated employment screening process.
- Safety chairman which is responsible for leading and developing facility wide safety programs.
- Reporting worker injuries according to OSHA guidelines.
- Organized facility wide implemented of employee electronic portal and filing system.
Associate Of Arts
Junior Human Resource Director Resume
Objective : Enterprising, customer service focused, outcome-oriented individual seeking administrative opportunity with a dynamic organization. Diverse background in education, insurance, and retail operations with excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills/experience. Highly-organized with ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects and deadlines. Educational background in business administrations with an advanced certificate in human resources with hands-on experience with employee recruiting, training and development.
Skills : Kronos, OracleHR, WebEx, microsoft office,.
- Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of the human resources department for a 350 employee, 4 store Hispanic supermarket chain in southern Nevada.
- Responsible for developing a culture that enabled employees to perform in accordance with company objectives.
- Effectively planned, designed, developed and evaluated human resource-related initiatives that supported overall organizational goals.
- Lead performance management, talent assessment and effective labor relationships, which included negotiating and administering labor agreements.
- Developed employee orientation and training programs; benefits plans, policies and guidelines; equal opportunity employment programs; and employee records and documentation policies.
- Responsible for managing an effective, timely payroll process for 350 employees on a weekly basis.
- Implemented OSHA policy and training program.
- Responsible for Workers Compensation administration, compliance, and management.
Interim Human Resource Director Resume
Headline : To obtain a position within a driven company in which to utilize my skills, experience, and work ethic. I ultimately strive to continue to grow professionally, personally, and achieve respect within the company.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills. Computer Literate Ability To Work Independently. Quick Problem Solving. Cash Handling Experience.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new staff.
- Responsible for conducting personnel evaluations, implementing training programs, and establishing wage incentives.
- Handled administration of all company benefits, including health care and bonuses.
- Perform filing and administrative duties for the Human Resources department.
- Maintain all active and terminated files as well as I-9 paperwork for HR/Benefits departments.
- Logging and Filing Acknowledgements for training for all employees Prepare files for storage/Recall boxes Perform audits as requested.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Handled all activities in accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensured timely payments of vendor invoices.
Human Resource Director/HR Generalist Resume
Objective : Passionate Human Resources Generalist with 6+ years managing a wide range of employee relations issues. Successful at helping new employees adjust to company culture and feel valued in their new roles. Dedicated Human Resources professional with strong grasp of employment laws, compliance issues and benefits plans. Successfully introduce process improvements and company's first on-line benefit enrollment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks, Quickbooks Online, Outlook, Office Machines.
- Developed company personnel policies, standard operating procedures and employee handbook.
- Developed and enforced company policy and procedures relating to all phases of human resources activity.
- Resolved employment-related disputes through proactive communication.
- Built a comprehensive employee recruiting strategy.
- Maintained knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures agency's compliance.
- Conducted job analysis and job evaluations, resulting in quality job specifications.
- Maintained currency on existing and pending legislation to ensure overall compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Communicated changes in agency policies and procedures and ensures proper compliance is followed.
Human Resource Director Resume
Objective : Human Resource Director offering 11 years in human resources and recruiting. Expertise in team building and communication. Highly driven to achieve company goals.
Skills : Communication, leadership, financial analysis, financial statements manage employee benefits, grant financials,.
- Created and implemented the exit and interview program process Created and modified job descriptions within all departments.
- Managed more than 100 confidential personnel records.
- Advised managers on organizational policy matters and recommend needed changes.
- Conducted new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Identified staff vacancies and recruited, interviewed and selected applicants Conducted benefits administration for 100+ benefit-eligible employees.
- Served as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Advised top management on appropriate employee corrective actions.
- Credentialing for physicians, RN's, LPNs , LADC, and all other medical staff.
Bachelor Of Arts In Sociology