Independent Beauty Consultant Resume
Headline : Hardworking, ambitious, enthusiastic and dedicated professional and proud United States Army Veteran, with over thirty years of customer service, clerical, data entry, and administrative experience. Strengths include accuracy, attention to detail and solving customer problems.
Skills : Customer Service, MS Office.
- Prioritized, setup, maintained, operated, and assured quality and accurate information and traceability through account documentation using standard client best practices protocol.
- Provided clients with the most accurate and current information from the company by establishing a relationship with client by providing them with personal attention and teaching them the necessary techniques for properly caring for their appearance and personally delivering product orders to clients.
- Kept accurate records of sales, product discounts, personal product use, clients purchasing history and gifts.
- Kept accurate records of State and Federal taxes for inventory, sales, car mileage, and other business related expenses.
- Oversaw opening and closing the office, processed account payments, daily cash, credit card receipts, and making bank deposits.
- Worked with confidential material on a daily basis.
- Provided customer service to all areas of the business and advised clients on proper services and products for their needs.
- Processed the payments from the clients in office.
- Responsible for sending the payment with all of the receipts and documentation to the proper address for processing that could not be processed in office.
Sr. Independent Beauty Consultant Resume
Summary : Desire a challenging Independent Beauty Consultant position of responsibility, that will utilize a diversified work/ educational history in administrative duties/marketing and sales, while incorporating a commitment to excellence and teamwork. PROFESSIONAL Vivacious professional experienced in all phases of administrative duties.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Politely greeted customers as they arrived and took preliminary information.
- Maintained cleanliness of work area and ensured proper cleaning of salon equipment.
- Kept and secured records of clients information, inventories and salon supplies.
- Opened and closed shifts with strict theft control protection.
- Suggested hair care products in attempt of selling salons hair care products using suggestive selling techniques.
- Provided hair styling training to 2 groups of newly hired trainees hair stylist for the company over a 2 year period.
- Introduced novel styling equipment to the salon as a part of its revamp efforts.
- Provided cutting and styling services.
Jr. Independent Beauty Consultant Resume
Objective : Dynamic and focused with a strong desire to cultivate the necessary skills to thrive in a demanding and supportive environment. Recognized for developing and implementing the improvement of policies and procedures, resulting in improved efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Office Management, Inventory Management, Event Planning, Group Travel Arrangements, Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Trained skin care and color cosmetic specialist where create ideal beauty systems based on an individual's particular skin type and color requirements.
- Provided personalized customer service including product advice with free samples for client satisfaction.
- Created personalized gift packaging including festive baskets and special occasion wrapping.
- Maintained accurate inventory records and purchasing control.
- Handled all aspects of business bookkeeping records.
- Established and maintained accurate detailed client histories.
- Researched and studied all new information on the complete product line.
- Performed updates on customized business web page.
- Trained and assisted customers with online or e-mail shopping.
Independent Beauty Consultant I Resume
Objective : Experienced professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Group fitness instructor with dance and gymnastics background. Enjoys inspiring and encouraging others to reach their fitness goals. Talents include being a Metal Works Artist while also being a successful college student.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Problem Solving, MIG, Website Design, TIG.
- Called clients to confirm upcoming appointments.
- Processed guest credit card information for beauty services.
- Sell Mary Kay makeup and skincare Followed through with client requests in a timely manner.
- Performed inventory and restocking assignments as necessary.
- Handled guest complaints calmly and professionally.
- Maintained a solid knowledge base of all spa and beauty products and services.
- Provided clients with detailed instructions on how to fill out customer profile forms and receipts.
- Prepared first time guests over the phone for their selected services.
- Answered a high-volume, multi-line telephone promptly and courteously.
Independent Beauty Consultant II Resume
Headline : Independent Beauty Consultant you are excited about all things beauty! As the primary beauty advisor to customers, will provide friendly, knowledgeable, sales service to every client who enters the beauty zone of the store and strive to build a personalized, robust basket for each customer.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Schedules client appointments.
- Updates and maintains customer information records, such as beauty services provided.
- Gives facials to patrons, using special compounds such as lotions and creams.
- Sterilizess equipment and clean work areas.
- Demonstrate how to clean and care for skin properly and recommend skin-care regimens.
- Cleanses clients' skin with water, creams, or lotions.
- Treats the facial skin to maintain and improve its appearance, using specialized techniques and products, such as peels and masks.
- Determines which products or colors will improve clients' skin quality and appearance.
- Sells makeup to clients.
Independent Beauty Consultant III Resume
Summary : 10 plus years of dedicated experience in customer service, human relations,and sales. 8 plus enthusiastic years experience in the beauty industry. To deliver touch points of persuasion, product knowledge, and beauty that surprises your prospectlike a ninja butterfly delivering roundhouse kicks to the chin of ambivalence.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Customer Service,Public.
- Recommends beauty solution specifically designed to suit clients needs.
- Demonstrates how to clean and care for skin properly and recommend skin-care regimens.
- Instructs clients on how to cleanse clients' skin with water, creams, or lotions.
- Keeps records of client needs and preferences and the services provided.
- Selects cosmetic solution products such as creams, lotions, and tonics.
- Stays abreast of latest industry trends, products, research, and treatments.
- Inventory stocks to ensure adequate supplies.
- Orders or purchases supplies, materials, or equipment.
- Schedules meetings or appointments.
Asst. Independent Beauty Consultant Resume
Objective : Dedicated Customer Service Representative motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Goal is to exceed customer expectations with a mature and reliable work ethic by providing over 30 years of experience.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Increased profits 200% by conducting my own comprehensive advertising and marketing plans.
- Developed impressive communication, time management, and customer service skills.
- Explained products/services and prices as well as demonstrated use of products to enhance customer experience.
- Recognized by upper-management as a "star" consultant within first three weeks of business.
- Wrote and recorded orders for merchandise and/or enter orders into computers.
- Managed a profitable home-based franchised cosmetic and beauty business.
- Performed facials and makeovers as well as conduct open houses and mary kay parties upon request.
Associate Independent Beauty Consultant Resume
Headline : To obtain a Independent Beauty Consultant position with a long term care company that will allow education, interpersonal skills, and work experience be maximized to the fullest potential.
Skills : Typing, Strategic Planning, Scheduling, Data Entry, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Confers with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keeps records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolves customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Completes contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Executes sales or other financial transactions.
- Collects deposits, payments or fees.
- Discusses goods or services information with customers or patrons.
- Coordinates operational activities.
Lead Independent Beauty Consultant Resume
Summary : Ideally would like to find a work environment where can be given the opportunity to gain more experience in the field of Independent Beauty Consultant.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Conducts one-on-one client consultations to identify skincare needs and answer questions regarding product line.
- Keeps continual contact with customers to maintain satisfaction with services thereby successfully creating lasting business relationships.
- Performs facials and makeovers as well as conduct open houses and mary kay parties upon request.
- Meets or exceeds monthly sales goals
- Assesses the quality of leads and compile appropriate feedback for Sales and Marketing Teams
- Works creatively and independently to create sales and marketing plans that impact the team
- Responsible for Customer service, consult with clients about proper facial hygiene and perform color matches to meet their needs, order product, find clients.
Independent Beauty Consultant Resume
Objective : Competitive fashion industry professional who values innovative fashion without compromising revenue growth. Highly analytic and detail-oriented, experienced at leading teams, revitalizing products, and product launch. Stylist with polished skills in all aspects of photo and editorial shoots including: outfitting, hair, make-up, model selection and accessorizing.
Skills : Maintaining, Management.
- Promotes guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints with 100% money back guarantee.
- Sets up appointments to present new product lines.
- Develops empathetic relationship with current customers in turn brings in new customers also run referral incentives for current customers.
- Organizes the weekly sales, expense, and mileage report.
- Successfully interacts with customers and obtain each customer's cosmetic profile to allow easier feature customer order experience, thus will increase my customer satisfaction.
- Accurately schedules follow up calls, appointments, and parties insuring a constant communication connections with clients.
- Stays up to date with all new merchandise or discontinued merchandise for customers.
- Provide demonstration for proper application techniques.