Independent Sales Agent Resume
Summary : Ambitious, personable Marketing Professional with vast experience. Energetic and enthusiastic top performer with a demonstrated ability to exceed company expectations. Creative self-starter, able to work well independently or as part of goal-oriented team. Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
Skills : Public Speaking, Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Event Coordination, Media Relations.
- Conducted one on one introduction calls to area businesses.
- Created a tracking system for business leads to ensure proper follow-up.
- Conducted presentations to business owners for the placement of products and services.
- Conducted on one presentation with employees suited to each individual's needs.
- Processed all paperwork and created a spreadsheet for ease of installment.
- Trained and developed other personnel as management needed.
- Exceeded all management expectations and goals.
BS In Marketing
Sr. Independent Sales Agent Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Independent Sales Agent professional with 20 + years experience with financial statement, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, state and federal taxes, collections, sales, and human resource.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting Programs.
- Managed and followed up on qualified leads.
- Established new accounts and upgrade existing accounts.
- Explained different bundles.
- Processed orders on tablets and over the phone.
- Kept management informed by submitting activity and results.
- Maintained professional and technical knowledge.
- Delivered supplies and equipment, if requested, to business owners and install terminals.
Jr. Independent Sales Agent Resume
Summary : To be part of an organization which can offer key involvement, team work and develop career and skill set to the highest level of standards.
Skills : Retail, Addiction Counseling, Management, Computer.
- Used strategic sales methods for prospecting new businesses.
- Established new Aflac accounts with 3 or more members for small businesses.
- Educated new customers on the Affordable Healthcare Act.
- Provided information on Aflac various policy's for healthcare benefits.
- Provided individual quotes on Aflac policies for customers.
- Provided information to businesses in Charlottesville about Affordable Healthcare and Aflac Healthcare benefits.
- Used Marketing, technical writing, planning, organizing, prospecting new businesses using the 4-point sales approach.
Master Of Science
Independent Sales Agent III Resume
Headline : Over 28 years experience, work well in a high pressure environment. Strong background in customer service. Skilled in assessment, teaching, reporting, inventory, and management.
Skills : Office Management, Records Management, Event Management, Calendaring.
- Presented various personal products such as Life, Health, and Financial Insurance, knowledge of products keeps provides clients with well-informed decisions.
- Followed up on all leads and appointments.
- Engaged in a preliminary conversational interview with prospective clients to determine their overall needs and priorities and to establish rapport.
- Educated prospective clients on AmeriLife, our background and services and the ways in which we help seniors to avoid common pitfalls during retirement.
- Engaged in some basic need analysis to determine specific details on prospective clients' financial and investment status, health, concerns, and objectives.
- Presented prospective clients with appropriate insurance solutions.
- Ensured that all contracts and paperwork are filled out correctly and filed on a timely basis.
BS In Psychology
Independent Sales Agent II Resume
Summary : Friendly Independent Sales Agent as well as caregiver; driven to exceed sales goals and build long term relationships with customers. In Delivers positive experiences through high-quality customer care. Seeking employment opportunities.
Skills : Excel, Word, Shipping, Inventory Management, Sales, Shipping And Receiving.
- Calculated premiums and established payment methods for sales.
- Closed an average of 24 new sales per week.
- Identified and solicited sales prospects in agency databases.
- Evaluated leads obtained through direct referrals, lead databases and cold calling.
- Finalized sales and collected necessary deposits.
- Calculated quotes and educated potential clients on insurance options.
- Conducted annual reviews of existing policies to update information.
- Implemented improvements in manual and electronic billing procedures.
Associate Of Science
Independent Sales Agent I Resume
Summary : Experienced, talented, and focused Department Manager with 20 + years unprecedented client and team member skills, telephone marketing, accounting skills, scheduling and documentation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Opera Hospitality Management Software, Sales Pro.
- Build a client base through verbal, written and networking opportunities.
- Developed networks of attorneys, lenders, inspectors, and contractors.
- Evaluated mortgage options to assist clients in obtaining suitable financing.
- Analyzed property values to determine loan/value ratios.
- Prepared/approved all legal listing, sales, offer and closing documents.
- Coordinated property closings, making sure all parties had properly completed their own tasks to ensure smooth closings.
- Responsible for working with each district sales manager to identify repeatable solutions for insurance products based on client needs, tax regulations and industry competitive trends.
Lead Independent Sales Agent Resume
Objective : Highly motivated professional, with strong organizational, analytical and communication skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, multi tasked environment looking to obtain a position with a growing company which will allow to utilize knowledge and experience in the Bankcard industry.
Skills : Price change, Customer service, Cash handling, Serving, Sorting, Assembly line, stocking, Microsoft Word.
- Generated leads through cold calling.
- Presented AFLAC to business owners and then present products to employees either one-to-one or in a group setting.
- Required health and life insurance license.
- Assisted customers with applications, claims.
- Assisted business owners with invoicing.
- Attended training provided for sales, marketing, and motivation.
- Maintained rapport with clients, partnered with a sales associates on large accounts, developed and implemented personal sales strategies.
Independent Sales Agent/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Acquire a challenging Independent Sales Agent position utilizing abilities and skills that will provide the opportunity for advancement,& growth, based on performance.
Skills : OSHA License, Boiler Operator, LVA Literacy, Proofreader.
- Assigned territory to call on prospective customers in their homes to process orders.
- Able to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Operated independently and as part of a team Wrote concise and effective customer proposals - prepared presentations, & sales contracts.
- Operated an independent insurance agency.
- Hired and supervised administrative and support employees to support the growth of the agency through phone prospecting, mail solicitation, and referral and customer support programs.
- Responsible for creating own leads, database and finalized all proposals.
- Managed all phases of the sales cycle, from prospecting, closing, and follow-up support.
Independent Sales Agent/Specialist Resume
Headline : Results-driven sales consultant committed to continuous growth in sales revenue through the delivery of superior customer service and product knowledge. Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication abilities.
Skills : Team Development, Musician, Social Networking.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sales and service agreements.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met through specific products and services.
- Completed daily outbound calls, up to 4-6 hours per day.
- Selected the correct products based on customer needs, product specifications, features, and benefits.
- Attended daily sales meetings, submitted written daily sales goals, and attended quarterly market meetings.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions as well as new product information.
- Build relationships with customers and the community to promote long term business growth.
Independent Sales Agent Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic self-motivated individual with excellent inter personal skills the ability to take responsibility and work as a team. Quality and customer focused with the drive to achieve results.
Skills : Microsoft Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, 3D Studio Max.
- Responsible for recruiting, training, and motivating a team of seven life, health, and disability insurance.
- Responsible for working with each District Sales Manager to identify repeatable solutions for insurance products based on client needs, tax regulations and industry competitive trends.
- Provided industry and product-related education to District Sales Managers and direct the development of marketing material, messaging, case studies, and other sales tools.
- Assisted in selling financial solutions to prospects and serve as the principal Client Relationship Executive for all clients in the downstream organization.
- Worked with the corporate professional services team to develop financial solution delivery implementation practices and advance these as standard operating procedures in field organizations.
- Recognized as having a proven track record of developing innovative business ideas to solve customer problems.
- Translated those ideas into actionable plans leading to revenue growth.
Masters Of Divinity