Infantry Platoon Sergeant Resume
Objective : To secure a Infantry Platoon Sergeant position where can bring 12 years of Corrections experience and 23 years of USMC/US Army experiences to provide a secure environment while operating more in an educational setting.
Skills : Protective Operations, Protective Services, VIP Protection,.
- Responsible for the welfare, maintenance, and training of a 45 man platoon.
- Responsible for 4 Stryker Vehicles and associated equipment.
- Responsible for Adviser to the platoon leader on matters involving the platoon enlisted Soldiers and employment of weapons and fighting platforms.
- Responsible for the readiness of weapons and other Modified Table of Organization & Equipment MTO&E valued in excess of $8,000,000.
- Served as the platoon senior coach and instructor during Team and Squad and Live Fire Exercise training STX for Comanche Troop 1st Squadron Second Calvary Regiment which, resulted in a trained status.
- Planned and executed several critical ranges as Officer in Charge (OIC) or Range Safety Officer.
- Set the example for platoon by earning the Gold German Schutzenschnur Badge and Silver Spurs during the Squadron Spur Ride.
Sr. Infantry Platoon Sergeant Resume
Summary : Solutions-focused, versatile management professional offering a comprehensive background supporting U.S. military operations in roles of increasing responsibility during a 18 year career in the United States Marine Corps. Effective communicator who quickly masters new roles and technologies to achieve positive results.
Skills : Inventory Management, Organizing.
- Defused hostile situations with superior negotiation techniques.
- Performed reconnaissance operations in Afghanistan to eliminate future hiding positions for insurgents.
- Located and neutralized mines.
- Logged and filed classified documents.
- Led an infantry team of 40 members in combat operations, including providing tactical guidance.
- Received and implemented combat orders and directed deployment of personnel in offensive, defensive and retrograde operations.
- Determined elevation and grid azimuths with maps and map overlays.
- Managed receipt, storage and issue of ammunition processes.
Jr. Infantry Platoon Sergeant Resume
Objective : Highly skilled Spanish linguist Military Law Enforcement professional with over 21 years of successful leadership, with an exuberant reputation for meeting the most challenging organizational goals and objectives. A take charge professional with more than fourteen years of law enforcement experience in the civilian sector.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales Management, Operations Management.
- Extremely knowledgeable of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Advised others on legal or regulatory compliance matters.
- Communicated with governmental agencies.
- Conferred with organizational members to accomplish work activities.
- Evaluated program effectiveness.
- Responsible for an expert in laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Exceedingly skilled in relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Responsible for methods of curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
Infantry Platoon Sergeant I Resume
Objective : Infantry Platoon Sergeant is responsible for the organization and training of all the infantry platoon members. Develops and maintains a platoon level training plan including techniques, weapons, and fitness programs.
Skills : Communication,Computer/Technical Literacy, Research , Multicultural Sensitivity, Awareness Leadership/Management.
- Instructed up to 176 personnel in basic to advanced combat marksmanship, risk management and safety, ethics, and professionalism.
- Conducted administrative functions such as evaluation, documentation, record-keeping, and reporting.
- Ensured weapons accountability among all personnel.
- Held 2 short-term assignments as noted below.
- Led personnel to achieve 100% weapons accountability during 76-day field training exercise held in Cuba.
- Participated in developing platoon combat and administrative SOPs, streamlining operations and gaining efficiency.
- Established and led platoon professional military education (PME) program to develop sound tactical judgment among all trainees.
- Recognized for flexibility in changing circumstances, superior moral character, loyalty, dedication and self-motivation.
Infantry Platoon Sergeant II Resume
Headline : To obtain a Infantry Platoon Sergeant position to whichcan utilize leadership experience gained while serving in the United States Marine Corps and as a supervisor at United Parcel Service along with Military Recruiting. Current Employer: Candle Lite Operations Supervisor; Lead and direct a team of up 30 employee's in the sorting and shipping efforts of the operation.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Directly in charge of 35 to 45 Marines and their combat readiness.
- Performed Military operations in urban terrain to include the search and seizure of vehicles and enemy prisoners of war.
- Served as the Officer of the day (O.O.D) once monthly for the entire Battalion, this did include roving the grounds while armed to ensure the safety of life and property.
- Responsible for the apprehension of substandard Marines who violated a certain article of the Uniformed Code of Military Justice.
- Performed identification checks to ensure civilians were on base legally and those who were found not to be would detain and escort them off base.
- Performed these duties throughout my entire Marine Corps career while performing guard duty.
- Responsible for special operations training group in Okinawa Japan in the amphibious raid group and served as a Scout Swimmer instructor.
Infantry Platoon Sergeant III Resume
Summary : 18-year military veteran who has earned over 30 commendations and awards for superior performance in academic, tactical and technical capacities. Effectively trained, supervised and mentored large teams under high stress conditions. Desires a leadership role in Civilian Sector.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for the morale, health, and training of an Infantry Rifle Platoon; responsible for the maintenance, accountability, and effective utilization of all platoon-assigned weapons, night observation devices, communications equipment, and individual equipment worth over  counsels, disciplines, and develops soldiers and NCOs into competent leaders; maintains the highest state of combat readiness regardless of conditions and personnel changes.
- Developed and led training programs in preparation for combat.
- Served as custodian of classified documents.
- Communicated urgent orders and directions effectively to team of 41 personnel.
- Surveyed and analyzed terrain to determine optimum equipment placement and use.
- Tracked personnel and supplies within the company.
- Tracked and filed administrative paperwork and personnel folders.
- Planned and briefed personnel on missions.
Asst. Infantry Platoon Sergeant Resume
Objective : Solid professional with over 15 successful years in demanding leadership, security, operational, training, and emergency response positions. Proven leader, who thrives training, leading and empowering employees, poised and competent with demonstrated ability to lead in stressful situations. Exceptional organizational skills, thrives in a deadline-driven environment.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Controls platoon in mounted and dismounted operations.
- Assists in planning, directing, training, and coordinating activities of multiple subordinate elements.
- Provides tactical and technical guidance to subordinates and superiors in the accomplishment of their duties.
- Evaluates all exercises and missions for safety utilizing the Army Composite Risk Management System.
- Conducts over 150 joint combat missions in Eastern Afghanistan, 60 of which involved personal security detail and inner cordon security for commanders during Key Leader Engagements.
- Supervises the accountability, maintenance and readiness of over $15 million worth of military equipment.
- Serves as the company Field Ordering Officer; responsible for $20,000 per month used to stimulate the local Afghan economy through projects and supply purchases.
Associate Infantry Platoon Sergeant Resume
Headline : Confident, competent, quality focused. Leadership by example. Manufacturing Supervisor. Manage and lead the production of foams and plastics on en extrusion and thermoforming facility. Supervise 250 employees working simultaneously across seven different departments. 25 years career infantryman. Served in senior leadership Infantry Platoon Sergeant positions in combat and peacetime.
Skills : Automotive Troubleshooting And Repair, Welding, Residential,.
- Responsible for the health, morale, training, discipline and welfare of 41 employees.
- Maintained accountability and operational readiness of over $3,000,000.00 of assigned weapons and equipment.
- Coordinated, supervised and tracked the required preventive maintenance and services of 8 mine resistant vehicles to ensure the unit was always combat ready.
- Established and maintained life support area for an element of 135 people while in combat, consisting of; building living quarters, wiring electrical grid, plumbing, septic and heating and air conditioning systems.
- Managed daily tasking of 41 employees ensuring the work load was balanced with adequate rest cycles to maintain each individual's ability to sustain long duration combat operations.
- Successfully managed supply requirements needed to sustain 41 employees (food, ammunition, weapons, medical, fuel and repair parts) while forward deployed to Afghanistan during a 12 month period.
- Enforced standards during all facets of operations with an emphasis on safety resulting in no loss of life or serious injury despite numerous kinetic engagements.
- Utilized extensive knowledge of vehicle recovery and general engineering concepts to save the U.S.taxpayers millions of dollars worth of equipment.
- Recovered multiple mine resistant vehicles after they had been struck by IEDs in areas where specific recovery assets (personnel and equipment) were unable to go.
Lead Infantry Platoon Sergeant Resume
Summary : Infantry Platoon Sergeant involves multiple aspects, including developing enhanced training capabilities and comprehensive doctrine that are required for full spectrum/multi-domain operations in a joint, combined, and inter-agency environment.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Served as Platoon Sergeant, in the 3rd Infantry Division, HHSC Special Troops Battalion.
- Personally responsible for the health and well being of 21 Soldiers of various backgrounds across the United States to include the professional development of 5 Non Commissioned Officers.
- Planned and administered a variety of tests and surveys issued by company commanders to include health / morale surveys, physical training assessment tests, Soldier common task training tests, and tests specifically related to military training.
- Deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom as a platoon Sergeant in a Combat Maneuvers and Ground Patrol element.
- Assisted the Iraqi community in microeconomic infrastructure building as well as organizing security and town council meetings.
- Helped to establish rules and procedures while recommending effective solutions to problems within the community.
- Responsible for 4 HMMWV's, associated weapons, and platoon equipment valued at over $1,200,000.
- Resolved recurring issues by explaining basic HR policies such as redeployment leave policies, Company policies, etc.
- Served as Platoon Sergeant thru redeployment and reintegration of troops from OIF V.
Infantry Platoon Sergeant Resume
Objective : Infantry Platoon Sergeant professional with twenty years of Management and Leadership Experience. Highly motivated, loyal, and result focused individual. Possess strong leadership and successful team building skills with excellent technical, communication, presentation and customer service competencies. Resourceful problem-solver with proven ability to produce quick resolution to challenging situations as well as building lasting relationships with vendors and customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Management.
- Responsible for an OCONUS based Stryker platoon within a Stryker Brigade Combat Team (SBCT).
- Responsible for leading, training, welfare and esprit de corps and discipline of a 45 man rifle platoon.
- Evaluated terrain, assists the platoon leader in planning and employing the platoon, directs emplacement of personnel in offensive, defensive and retrograde operations.
- Responsible for the accountability and maintenance of equipment worth over $12,000,000.
- Deployed to Iraq conducting combat operation in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Operated Stryker Digital Operating Systems and Remote Weapons System (RWS).
- Selected by the Brigade Command Team to train his 16 Soldier personal security detachment on convoy and security procedures in preparation for deployment to Iraq.
- Recognized by the Commander of Operations Groups at the National Training Center (NTC) for ability to maneuver Strykers and dismounted Soldiers during pre-deployment training operations.
- Developed and implemented a platoon training plan for the Expert Infantryman's Badge (EIB) testing which resulted in the platoon having the most EIB's awarded in the Brigade.