Interior Design Intern Resume
Objective : Resourceful Interior Design professional with a commitment to a collaborative process with the goal of client and project manager satisfaction. Experienced in managing multiple complex projects, applying a variety of design principles and tools to produce deliverables and meet or exceed expectations.
Skills : CAD, Model Building.
- Assists in/on space planning projects for government buildings.
- Allowed to utilize AutoCAD skills.
- Helps to organize a system for what is called tenant requests.
- Consists of recording the requests in a spreadsheet and coordinating with installers to have the requests addressed.
- Requires of to do site visits and do reconfigurations of floor plans when needed.
- Coordinates with a vendor to have the product needed or labor needed quoted.
- Involves would pay for the product and labor and the project would commence.
Jr. Interior Design Intern Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic Interior Design student with strong skills in AutoCAD and Proficiency in Photoshop. Seeking a rewarding internship that will utilize knowledge in the interior design industry which will ultimately benefit the company, client.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AutoCad, Photoshop.
- Coordinated between 8 ongoing projects at one time Provided coordination between reps/vendors to accrue sales quotes, purchase orders invoices and other documentation needed for on-going projects.
- Established new business relationships and accounts to increase the company's network/resources.
- Prepared design presentations for client's review which included;
- Produced of digital and/or hand crafted inspiration/concept boards.
- Created architectural documentation per field standards Performed light administrative duties such as.
- Created/maintained calendars and scheduling.
- Prepped designers by supplying needed materials for client meetings and conferences with vendors, clients, sub-contractors.
Interior Design Intern/Specialist. Resume
Headline : Continue to groom and further education and experience in this field. Looking to do this with an exciting and progressive company offering a pleasant work environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Management.
- Organized and updated catalogs in resource library.
- Archived all documents pre from vendor filing cabinet and updated information on each vendor in the folder.
- Pulled obsolete vendors.
- Created AutoCAD and Revit drawings for clients.
- Went to meetings with head designer and client.
- Created design board for display.
- Ordered samples, spoke with product representatives, placed furniture orders and collected information on product selections for head designers.
Interior Design Intern/Cosultant Resume
Summary : Provide a wide variety of exposure to many aspects of the profession. Work may include generation and development of drawings production of study models, assembly of project packages and preparation of materials for use in presentations as well as exposure to processes related to construction administration.
Skills : Designing, Management.
- Assisted Principal Architect in on-site meetings with clients, vendors, general reviews and measurements.
- Started by correctly re-drafting the 64,000 sq ft as-built corporate building.
- Detailed drawings of overall site plan, exterior elevations, suggested man traps, interior layouts and current roofing to suggested change in roofing structure.
- Drafted and re-planned restroom cores, conferences, offices, dog run area, outdoor break area, cafeteria and client desired changes.
- Emailed and communicated with vendors, clients and other companies involved in every step of the project.
- Made presentations on Unisex restrooms to understand possibilities and convinced the finalization of the shared restroom layout as drafted.
- Made an overall design presentation for Founders to give feedback on their vision of space for exposed ceilings, carpets, reception desk, furniture and color themes, graphics and art representation in space, acoustical elements, live walls and similar concepts.
Asst. Interior Design Intern Resume
Objective : Repeatedly recognized for creative, conceptual and analytical talents; AutoCAD and design proficiencies; and exemplary work ethic. Demonstrated success transforming client ideas into beautiful, functional design solutions. Experienced in leading design projects from start to finish on time, on budget and with excellent quality.
Skills : Customer Service, Time Management
- Prepared and executed Interior design concepts and detailed working drawings.
- Prepared Jewellery Factory Interior design concepts and detailed working drawings.
- Prepared office interior design concept.
- Prepared Interior Proposal design drawings.
- Maintained and created an inviting atmosphere for all showroom guest and corporate visits.
- Described merchandise and explain operation of merchandise to customers.
- Guided customers in choosing items that reflected personal style and shape.
Associate Interior Design Intern Resume
Headline : Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Interior Design. More than four (4) years of Interior Design and Consulting experience. Extensive experience developing, coordinating, managing, and executing residential and commercial design projects with budgets of up to $2 Million. Extensive experience managing cross-functional teams.
Skills : Photoshop, Corel Draw, Handcraft Jewelry Design, Autocad.
- Finishs, furnishings and material selections as directed by Principals Design product research and development of Specifications Preparation of Client presentation materials.
- Deliverable items include details, elevations, and project/color boards.
- Constructs documentation including CAD drafting, detailing and FF& E spec writing.
- Redesigns floor plans for newly purchased properties.
- Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Manages property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units.
- Sat in on sale representative presentations.
Interior Design Intern/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Responsible for Organizing and updating catalogs in resource library, Archiving all documents pre from vendor filing cabinet and updated information on each vendor in the folder.
Skills : Planning, Designing.
- Opened up the office Handled all incoming traffic.
- Worked on CAD projects for other designers.
- Selected finishes.
- Created marketing pamphlets.
- Handled own design project for a small client.
- Impacted the work place by being as efficient and productive as possible.
- Helped when any of the full time designers needed something and loved the opportunity to learn so much from great professionals in the field.
Interior Design Intern/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Recent graduate of a consistently highly ranked university with experience in critical thinking, graphic and architectural design, with knowledge of construction systems and virtual reality programs. Seeking opportunities in consulting, project management, idea implementation, and world-changing startups--looking to be a part of something bigger.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, PC, Mac.
- Responsible for ordering material samples.
- Developed design solutions for existing venue renovation.
- Researched and updated furniture and material selections for several projects, correcting correlating construction documents.
- Reviewed construction/design documents with Senior Architect and Interior Designer for further review by company president and clients.
- Assisted Interior Designer on site-visits and client consultations.
- Responsible for cleaning and organizing the company's design library.
- Prepared project binders, creating copies for the client, construction crew, and the company.
Interior Design Intern/ Executive Resume
Headline : A driven individual with proven knowledge in both residential and commercial design-- Highly organized with strong time management skills looking to grow and advance within the design field while surpassing company goals.
Skills : Management, Designing.
- Coordinates and attends luncheon product presentations
- Composes new product displays.
- Contacts and coordinates to obtain updated product information with manufacturers.
- Assists in project filing and archiving.
- Prepares transmittals and packages.
- Incorporates mark-ups/red lines on documents for Interior Designers and Architects.
- Prepares presentation and finish boards.
- Orders architecture/interior samples.
Interior Design Intern Resume
Summary : Interior Designer with strong space planning skills and ability to solve design problems, knowledge of architectural drafting, illustrating, rendering manually and digitally, and design presentation. Understanding of creating construction documents and using CSI MasterFormat. Known for exceptional attention to detail and analytical skill with an intuitive sense of the layout of interior spaces.
Skills : Autocad, Revit, Photoshop, SketchUp, Hand Drafting, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Space Planning, Teamwork.
- Advises client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and use of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination.
- Estimates material requirements and costs, and present design to client for approval.
- Selects or designs, and purchases furnishings, art works, and accessories.
- Confers with clients to determine needs.
- Observes, receives, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Presents work to clients for approval.
- Selects materials.