Interior Design Resume
Summary : To pursue a Interior Design professional business career where analytical skills, great attention to detail and a dedication to excellence will be utilized.
Skills : MS office Interior Design, Graphic Design,Material board.
- Responsible for the initial start-up of the inventory and stock catalog.
- Coordinates with current and new vendors for all activity and negotiations.
- Sources out new product.
- Reviews MRP reports daily.
- Responsible for processing material requisitions, procuring product, as well as all data entry and maintenance/MAS200.
- Expedites to support on-time delivery goals.
- Insures that materials are purchased in specified quantity and quality at negotiated price within the scheduled requested date.
- Works directly with Accounting, Production, Engineering, Upholstery and Receiving to solve necessary issues.
- Coordinates the return of defective products.
Jr. Interior Design Resume
Objective : Involved in the management of the project, overseeing the work of others during each phase as appropriate, maintaining and preserving the clients program, and balancing leadership duties.
Skills : Accounting Manager, Community Manager.
- Designed and developed of custom homes, residential tracts, multi-unit apartments, town homes, commercial, hospitality and retail, Site Planning and Analysis.
- Designed services including custom built-ins, millwork and cabinetry.
- Efficiently manage accounting department; accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management, payroll, benefits, customer care, and contract management.
- Successfully prepare monthly financial statements, cash flow statements, job cost reports and project management reports.
- Provided and presented monthly financial data analysis to owners and senior project managers conducive to project percentage of completion, start up or close out.
- Accurately financial monitoring, reporting, and control, for in excess of one hundred projects resulting in cost savings and efficiency for future project estimating and specification scope.
- Effectively work with numerous Project Managers to secure and develop each project scope, prepare project budgets, monitor monthly job cost, scheduling, billing and final completion.
Sr. Interior Design Resume
Summary : Consults and directs the Interior Design home buyers in the selection of all standard and upgrade options to personalize.
Skills : Autocad, Professional Freehand Perspective, MS word.
- Operates office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Answers telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greets visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Sets up and maintains paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
- Locates and attachs appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Opens, reads, routes, and distributes incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed material.
Interior Design I Resume
Objective : To find a challenging Interior Design position to continue to use and expand skills and experience in an environment which provides opportunity for growth.
Skills : Administration, Customer Service.
- Served as assistant to the co-owners of this medium sized retail business specializing in exclusive lines of the finest home furnishing available in the markets.
- Custom designed furniture and home finishing products were produced by the finest interior designers in the Houston metropolitan area.
- Counseled a team of six residential interior designers delivered quality products at a retail value of one plus million dollars annually.
- Grossed sales approximately two to three million annually.
- Cross-trained in every aspect of managing the company, including the purchasing, receiving, inventory and delivery of products.
- Included management of the accounting team, coordinating store hours with the manager of sales team and advising the president of the interior design group about current vendor supplies, trends and opportunities.
- Communicated effective, addressing occasional disappointments with focus and timely actions.
- Detail oriented and highly trained in product knowledge.
Interior Design II Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity that will allow me to reinforce my educational skills as an Interior Designer, bring with the ability to multi-task, as well as communicate effectively through writings and verbal presentations.
Skills : Customer service , merchandising, office management,.
- Assisted Principle Designer/President with every entity of the business on a daily basis, while providing administrative and clerical support.
- Managed Stagings of multi-million dollar homes throughout the Bay Area.
- Oversaw monthly financial goals and maintained weekly invoicing.
- Typed and edited estimates and interacted directly with potential clients, Realtors and Interior Designers.
- Managed Staging crew and acted as the liason between client and president/principle of company.
- Scheduled properties for Staging installations, traveled throughout the Bay Area for client meetings, attended lunch and dinner business arrangements, filing, faxing, mail distribution, event planning domestically and internationally, researched, arranged conference calls and meetings, prepared PowerPoint presentations and handled highly confidential material.
- Managed office and office staff on a daily basis.
- Ordered office supplies, copy/fax machine maintenance, troubleshooting, resolved issues, handled correspondence, advertising, file maintenance, database maintenance, shipping; and occasional deliveries.
Interior Design III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Interior Design with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office.
- Self owned interior design firm serving residential, retail, hospitality, retail, hospitality, medical, and corporate industries.
- Collaborated with architects, engineers, suppliers, and contractors to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
- Performed client interviews to identify project objectives, conduct field investigation, inventory evaluation, and space planning requirements.
- Developed concepts, detail specifications, select finishes and furnishings Design development including creating design & construction CAD drawings, Perform project planning, permit submittals, and coordinate product ordering and installation Review facility & equipment layout to ensure electrical and mechanical requirements are addressed.
- Performed contract work with other design firms on a variety of projects.
- Worked in restaurant design department, including developing new prototype concept designs.
- Worked on rebranding Walmart and BP as well as other retail and hospitality projects.
Asst. Interior Design` Resume
Objective : Reviewed current trends in financial industry and created PowerPoint presentations for clients. Spent time with Financial Consultants and assisted in organizing FA / EMA Account lists. Assisted in the organization of files, collateral material and other administrative tasks. Calculated liquidity, solvency and profitability ratios of consulting with financial officers as necessary.
Skills : Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office.
- Performed residential remodeling and construction services for referred clients and clients of an Interior Design business.
- Led to taking on a partner to assist with our increasing work load.
- Performed all home repairs, basement build-outs and finishing, plumbing, electrical, painting, decks ourselves without the use of any sub-contracted labor.
- Awarded Permanent Resident status, able to forego having to work construction and obtained contracts direct with Lipsey Water and OneSource on consulting opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining a spreadsheet-based accounting system for all fresh water deliveries for hurricane relief and a FEMA contract and $10Mil federal loan.
- Included the coordination of waybills of independent truckers from suppliers, to delivery destinations requested by FEMA, to payments to suppliers for product and trucking companies for deliveries, to confirmed federal receipt of deliveries (originals required), to finally billing the federal government as per the terms of the FEMA contract.
- Responsible for reviewing reconciliations performed by staff of all major GL control accounts and inter-company transactions.
- Requested to join their internal audit department as a full time member, but decided to pursue the opportunity with Staffing Professionals instead.
Associate Interior Design Resume
Headline : Interior Designer with a strong background in project management, space planning, and computer-aided design. Expertise in coordinating all facets of design
Skills : Microsoft, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Social Media, Wordpress, Revit, Autocad.
- Worked with a team to develop a redesign for the main areas of College of Natural Resources.
- Produced floor plans, renderings, furniture and fixture schedules, and lighting plans.
- Designed a Spa that included a pool room, bathrooms, massage rooms, yoga studio, entrance lobby, and residential space.
- Produced floor plans, final renderings, furniture and fixture schedules, lighting plans, and HVAC plans.
- Designed a hotel lobby to incorporate New Orleans historical context and design features.
- Produced floor plans, final renderings, and lighting plans.
- Designed a higher education school using Steelcase furniture and systems.
- Produced floor plans, HVAC plans, final renderings, lighting plans, and furniture and fixture schedules.
Lead Interior Design Resume
Summary : I am a seasoned data-driven and Analytically savvy Interior Design professional with expertise in subscription acquisition, consumer marketing, financial operations and international business development.
Skills : Construction, Computer, Customer Service, Sales, Windows.
- Facilitates home buyer appointments based on WBS established appointment flow criteria
- Conducts home buyer appointments up to and including multiple accounts, being a back-up or as directed by management
- Properly prepares for each consultation by having a working knowledge of home buyer folder, plan features, blue prints, etc
- Manages design appointment in designated appointment time
- Proficient in the builder selection process
- Maintains a working knowledge of the builder’s programs
- Visits communities, sales counselors, and view installed products as schedule allows
- Stays current on product knowledge, specifically WBS products, as well as current trends in the market.
Interior Design Resume
Summary : Reliable Contemporary Art Sales person with Interior Design experience. Goal-oriented and dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Eighteen years of experience in customer care and developing positive relationships with customers to ensure business growth. Communications and Media Design Speaking Social Perceptiveness Service Orientation Critical Thinking Coordination Fine Arts.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Designing.
- Advised client on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment, and color coordination.
- Answered customers'' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Itemized and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
- Compared merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Took inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Set up and arranged displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Suggested specific product purchases to meet customers'' needs.
- Visited trade shows, stores, community organizations, or other venues to demonstrate products or services or to answer questions from potential customers.