Intern Pharmacist Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Pharmacist eager to apply knowledge attained as well as flexible in mastering new technologies and information systems. Empathetic during patient interactions and able to build trust and strong patient relationships. Ability to translate medical literature from English to Spanish.
Skills : Microsoft, Epic.
- Participated in the tasks of a hospital pharmacist.
- Recommended changes to TPNs and adjusted medications for renal impairment.
- Reviewed appropriateness of antibiotic therapy based on culture and sensitivity results.
- Participated in rounds with the family medicine teams at three rural hospitals and responded to codes with the clinical pharmacist.
- Maintained the unit's medication list and participated in biweekly rounds, interviewed patients to determine potential medication problems and recommended changes to those regimes.
- Initiated a blood pressure screening and an osteoporosis screening at a community for patients, employees and the local community.
- Performed for patients with complicated medication regimens.
Sr. Intern Pharmacist Resume
Summary : Dynamic academic and skillful researcher with hands-on laboratory experience seeking a postdoctoral position or as a researcher in a leading Pharmaceutical company or academic institution.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Monitored patients and recorded pertinent labs on the Hematology/Oncology, Neurosurgery, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Services.
- Rounded with medical staff and conferred with providers concerning pharmaceutical care of patients and suggested changes in therapy as appropriate.
- Reconciled patients' medication lists, assessed need for dose adjustments and provided patient education and counseling.
- Coached liver & kidney transplant patients on monitoring medication side effects and significant symptoms of disease progression through follow-up phone calls, while assessing medication adherence.
- Assisted with warfarin dosage adjustment, diet, and life style changes for patients.
- Answered house calls from physicians and nurses, entered medication orders from chart using pharmacy computer system.
- Practiced pharmacy in a specialty pharmacy stetting communicating with physicians
Doctorate In Pharmacy
Jr. Intern Pharmacist Resume
Objective : Results driven, high-energy, hands-on individual, with a record of strong accomplishments and a conscientious work ethic. Patient service-oriented Pharmacist with a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree and years of experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Pharmacology, Infectious Diseases,.
- Under supervision, coordinated patient services with the Nursing Department.
- Monitored patient progress toward goals and educated patients, caregivers, staff and other professionals regarding appropriate medication use.
- Collected and organized all patient-specific information needed to determine the suitability of patients for infusion services, prevent, detect, and resolve medication-related problems and to make appropriate medication therapy recommendations.
- Designed, recommended, monitored and evaluated patient-specific pharmacy care plans for the pharmacotherapy of infusion patients.
- prescribed medication therapy or monitoring parameters for an infusion patient.
- Completed nutritional assessment of patients and made appropriate recommendation.
- Kept abreast of new developments within the IVIG field.
Intern Pharmacist III Resume
Summary : Highly-motivated Intern Pharmacist who is eager to apply the knowledge attained thus far as well as gain more knowledge to be applied to the industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fluency in Spanish.
- Reviewed patient profiles, which included disease states, medication profile, and laboratory values before daily rounds with the interdisciplinary team.
- Identified significant potential drug-related problems and developed therapeutic plan aimed at resolving the problems.
- Ensure the appropriateness of dosage and to determine the significance of potential drug-drug interaction.
- Collaborate and confer with pharmacists and other health care professionals concerning the appropriate drug, dose, dosing interval, drug allergy, and drug-drug interaction.
- Developed and discussed pharmaceutical plan for assigned patients.
- Provide education for patients starting on anticoagulants.
- Adjust medications based on patients renal function.
- Evaluated patients profile and lab trends to properly dose patients on total parenteral nutrition.
Doctor Of Pharmacy
Intern pharmacist II Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and dedicated professional seeking a full time/part time pharmacist position in a prestigious organization where, utilize experience and skills for delivering promising work.
Skills : Pharmacy, Pharmacist.
- Communicated with patients, healthcare professionals, and drug wholesalers to maintain professional relationships and to monitor patients' drug therapies.
- Provided efficient customer service in a demanding environment.
- Assisted staff pharmacist in filling prescriptions ensuring accuracy, safety and efficiency.
- Provided patients with counseling regarding instructions on how to use their medications and possible side effects.
- Guaranteed availability of variety of products by maintaining orders and inventory.
- Assisted and instructed patients in the purchase of non-prescription medications and medical equipments as needed.
- Perform the duties of a Pharmacist under the supervision of a licensed Pharmacist.
Intern Pharmacist I Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and determined pharmacist with community pharmacy experience and passion for customer service seeking the role of a Pharmacist where detailed knowledge of medical techniques and medication can support and grow the goals of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Complain Handling, Customer Service, Pharmacology.
- Provided pharmaceutical care to customers, including processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders, counseling customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs, maintaining confidential information.
- Received new prescriptions via phone and interpreting written prescriptions from prescribers.
- Maintained business growth through clinical programs including appropriate immunization & MTM.
- Provided pharmaceutical support for the pharmacy compounding department.
- Handled and resolved customer issues and complaints to build customer trust and loyalty.
- Managed pharmacy inventory at acceptable levels to fulfill customer need.
- Ensured compliance with policies & procedures for controlled substance dispensing and record keeping.
Certificate In Pharmacy
Lead Intern Pharmacist Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented Pharmacist with 12 years experience of demonstrated versatility in adapting to ever-increasing complexity in the healthcare industry. Dedicated and committed to providing quality pharmaceutical care as an essential link in disease management.
Skills : Working on Tcgrx dipensing machine..
- Counseled patients on prescription and OTC medications.
- Properly filled and dispensed an average of 200 prescriptions per day.
- Assisted other pharmacy staff with drug inventory, purchasing, and receiving.
- Regularly stocked shelves, rotated stock and checked for expired medications.
- Receptively answered customer questions and helped locate desired items in the pharmacy.
- Assisted the pharmacists with checking in and pricing drug orders, third party transactions and relevant paperwork.
- Hand counted control medications, measured liquids and reconstituted antibiotics.
- Complied with all federal laws, company policies and procedures and state regulations regarding intern, technician and assistant training and licensure.
Lead Intern Pharmacist Resume
Summary : Multitalented PharmD with excellent interpersonal skills, IT and data processing experiences pursuing a pharmacist position in an environment that provides the opportunity of highest quality of patient care utilizing expertise and pharmacy knowledge.
Skills : Immunization, Dispensing medication MTM services Patient.
- Spent time providing detailed medication consultations.
- Exposed to the cultural diversity and unique challenges that are present in this primarily community.
- Participated in the Coumadin clinic, Tuberculosis clinic, as well as the diabetes clinic.
- Participated in numerous collaborative diabetes educational programs.
- Spent time in both outpatient and inpatient settings.
- Presented to Pharmacy and Therapeutics committee for recommendation of formulary addition.
- Supervised Pharmacy Staff to operate at an efficient and excellent work flow to achieve business goals.
Associate Intern Pharmacist Resume
Summary : To contribute to a pharmacy team by utilizing knowledge and experience as a staff pharmacist in a well respected health care organization.
Skills : Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Communicate and bill third parties for pharmacy services.
- Perform typing, filling, and point of sale.
- Carried out in a government owned hospital under the supervision of senior pharmacists.
- General dispensing and counseling of patient under the guidance of a senior.
- Worked while attending the University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy.
- Worked 40 hours weekly and maintained and graduated with 3.4 GPA.
- Perform duties of a Pharmacist under the supervision of a licensed Pharmacist.
Intern Pharmacist Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Pharmacist eager to apply knowledge attained as well as flexible in mastering new technologies and information systems. Empathetic during patient interactions and able to build trust and strong patient relationships.
Skills : Pharmacy Tech, Pharmacist.
- Filling, dispensing prescriptions and maintaining accurate patient profiles in the Rx Enterprise System.
- Counseling patients about their prescriptions side effects and uses to ensure patient safety.
- Prepare compound and dispense medications.
- Accurately store and maintain stock to ensure potency and safety of medications.
- Keep in contact with doctors and nurses regarding patients when necessary.
- Return phone calls in a timely and professional manor.
- Assist and instruct customers with the purchase of OTC drugs and medical supplies.
- Working as part of a team to be able to finish all the tasks in the pharmacy area.