Internship Student Resume
Headline : A position as an active employee involving responsibility and working with others as a team member to significantly impact the company's productivity and growth.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Documentation, Presentation And Organization.
- Experienced in tissue processing, embedding, cutting, and immunohistochemical staining.
- Experienced in using microtome and electron microscope.
- Experienced in laboratory settings.
- Responsible for, documentation, presentation and organization skills with ability to adapt a new environment.
- Able to work independently and also as a team.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and work with time constraints while paying attention to details.
- Provided training to individuals in verbal, listening, and computer skills to enhance their employment opportunities.
Masters Of Science
Sr. Internship Student Resume
Summary : Highly organized and independent able to effectively coordinate tasks to accomplish projects with timeliness and creativity.
Skills : Languages ARABIC, ENGLISH Software Microsoft Word And Power Point.
- Created and launched marketing material, presentations and seminar different presentations agendas.
- Earned an scholarship to study engineering at UCAB (Private University).
- Educated patients about their condition and treatment options.
- Responisble for paracentesis under supervision of senior.
- Worked as assistant in surgery.
- Performed miner sutures and debridement of wounds.
- Followed-up for patients daily after surgery.
BACHELORS In MEDICINE AND SURGERY
Jr. Internship Student Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position that allows to use health information technology skills, while assisting your company's success and future growth.
Skills : Excellent understanding of the formulation and application.
- Promoted client self- disclosure through the application of open ended questions.
- Facilitated counseling relationships through the application of empathetic reflection, active listening skills, motivational interviewing.
- Established rapport using reflecting listening techniques, using client language, observe and makes use of body language.
- Established rapport to develop and maintain counseling relationships with clients of diverse backgrounds by discussing cultural similarities and differences with client.
- Selected appropriate comprehensive assessment interventions to assist in diagnosis and treatment planning, with an awareness of cultural bias in the implementation and interpretation of assessment protocols.
- Conducted intake interview, a mental status evaluation, a bio-psychosocial history, a mental health history, and /or a psychological assessment for treatment planning and caseload management.
- Clearly documented assessment findings and articulate an awareness of cultural bias in the implementation and interpretation of assessment tools.
Masters Of Science
Asst. Internship Student Resume
Objective : To work in a challenging professional environment and there by utilize talents, auditing skills and analytical abilities to contribute in the success of the organization.
Skills : Accountancy & Auditing.
- Improved and created electricity flow diagrams using their in house software Accomplishments Another Intern and came up with a better solution.
- Created stable desktop images Respond to staff IT requests and help desk tickets.
- Helped manage campus staff domain names Help manage classroom.
- Scheduled Appointments, answering telephones,errand running including delivering correspondence to designated locations, greeting patients in person .
- Certified member of Health Occupation Students.
- Audited areas were checking of Receivable management, Scheme allowed on sales & compliance with Trade Policy of company, Human resource management.
- Made telephones calls to vendors.
Chartered Accountant In Accountancy
Associate Internship Student Resume
Objective : To obtain a summer internship position in the field of computer science and engineering involving research and development.
Skills : Research, Languages, Analytical , Communication , Spanish, French, Italian, English, Computer .
- Assisted with special events/promotions for home games.
- Assisted with game scheduling.
- Set-up meeting and training spaces.
- Distributed training materials to attendees.
- Responsible for Reproduction and binding training guides.
- Created PowerPoint presentations.
- Learned about marketing Promoted and advertised for bands Gathered information Mailed packages.
Certificate Of Success
Internship Student I Resume
Objective : Recent college graduate, Seeking employment in Office Administration. Strong Leadership, Working As A Part Of A Team, Time Management, Self-motivation, Punctual, Strong Communication , Flexibility.
Skills : Positive Work Ethic, Listening, And Using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Etc.
- Facilitated weekly classes for parents Coordinate special events and health fairs.
- Researched and updated all information in resource guides.
- Conducted anthropological research about the reproductive health of gypsy women.
- Developed educational programs to promote health prevention among gypsy children in the special classes of two Primary Schools of Aquitaine Region.
- Mediated between gypsy community and healthcare workers.
- Taught French to gypsy children.
- Visited several Gypsy sites in the Aquitaine region and visited the houses of Spanish gypsy families.
Associates In Liberal Arts
Internship Student (Entry Level) Resume
Summary : Very experienced and motivated technician. seeking for a great place to work and to be part of the team. Dealing with people is job and enjoy every aspect of it. Very passionate and proud of what do.
Skills : Certified Personal Trainer, CPR Certified by Heart Association.
- Gained experience in working in a multicultural environment, with communities characterized by suspicion toward foreign people.
- Learnt how to use stereotypes in a strategical way and to build the trust link necessary to conduct valid anthropological research.
- Taught French to Spanish gypsy children, revealed itself as an excellent method to gain access to this closed community.
- Became a familiar and useful presence in the gypsy community, inspiring them to help me in my research.
- Updated information on the computer.
- Responsnible for Filing and faxing of documents.
- Responsnible for Typing letters on word documents as needed.
Registered Dental Assistant In Dentistry
Internship Student (Freshers) Resume
Objective : Currently pursuing Masters Degree specializing in Supply Chain Management at University of Texas with a strong background in Data Management and Data Analytics. Adept in analyzing a problem, brainstorming and developing and implementing solutions. Ability to design, plan, organize and implement projects within an allotted timeframe in groups or independently.
Skills : Computer In Excel, Word And PowerPoint, Experience In Customer Service; Familiar With Windows 10 & Excellent Typing.
- Answered clients' phone call on a timely basis.
- Responsible for completing task like any other data entry clerk in this particular division.
- Assisted the dentist during dental procedures.
- Responsible for preparing patients for dental procedures by making them comfortable and providing any instructions.
- Sterilized dental instruments and equipment, and placing for easy access.
- Prepared the dental exam room for use by the dentist by making sure it is stocked and organized.
- Assisted the dentist during procedures, including passing instruments, getting supplies, and using the suction tube to keep the patient's mouth dry.
Bachelors Of Technology
Internship Student II Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position with progressive growth opportunities, utilizing experience, skills acquired through experience, training and education.
Skills : Administrative, Microsoft, Point Of Sale, Accounts Payable, Accounts Payable, Food Service, Food Service, Personal Assistant.
- Assisted with dental x-rays.
- Assisted with dental lab work.
- Instructed patients on dental hygiene and proper care of dental fixtures.
- Worked in a business feature on a client facing project about a Sign-on feature with a team of 14 people, gathered customer needs.
- Involved problem solving and decision making skills.
- Conducted a survey on the features users looked forward to using, handled the backend transactions for data search, fetch and updates.
- Incorporated the analysis into business decisions.
Internship Student Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with a degrees in Medical Office Technology and a Certification in Office Systems. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records.
Skills : Customer service, Excellent communication skills.
- Assisted Head Counselor in the creation, development and organization of a post-treatment evaluation program.
- Conducted research with respect to program development.
- Fielded discussions and participated in meetings regularly to ensure program progression.
- Prepared and presented program reports to the Director of Mountain Manor.
- Worked with Head Counselor during group and individual therapy sessions.
- Processed food, dairy, and bakery orders in the computerized ordering system.
- Trained in the Warewashing room, to note plate-waste, scrape, rinse and prepare all service ware for washing, checking water and sanitizer for accuracy.
Bachelor's In Sociology