Job Captain Resume
Objective : Experienced Professional, manage time and multiple complex tasks, proactive problem solving.
Skills : AutoCAD, Revit.
- Developed new prototype designs and standard details for U-Haul self storage.
- Developed U-Haul Propane fuel center prototype.
- Managed fast paced projects in various states.
- Retailed and restaurant design.
- Ensured project continuity and control from design development through construction.
- Produced architectural working drawings, responsible for project scheduling with weekly milestones, weekly tracking of project team progress, .
- Completed design and permitting (planning and building) for multi unit housing.
Professional Title Of Architecture
Sr. Job Captain Resume
Summary : Versatile Architect with over 15 years of global, diverse experience. Specialized in large scale retail development & upscale single family residences. From design, development, CD's, consultation of various trades, approvals & job site observance. Excellent communication skills in multiple languages, self- dependent, dynamic individual, able to learn new skills quickly & effectively.
Skills : AutoCad Architecture, Design Manager, Studio Designer, Studio Webware.
- Gained extensive knowledge developing construction documents.
- Worked from sketches developing Floor Plans, Sections, Elevations, Roof Plans, Architectural Details and Schedules, incorporating appropriate levels of detail in drawings.
- Completed the design package, documentation, specifications, approvals.
- Explored the electrical design & integrated Home Theater system.
- Provided BIM and CAD drafting support included creation of custom, parametric detail components and 3D Revit families, clash detection, and .
- Project scope ranged from an OSHPD bathroom remodel to a 100,000 SF ground-up medical office building through the City of San Diego.
- Responsible for running 3-5 projects in different phases from ATP to GO, Coordination.
Jr. Job Captain Resume
Headline : A Professional per excellence, with over a decade experience in the United States of America and overseas. Gifted and creative Architect, with Artistic instinct, evolving . Good Educational background from one of the leading schools of Architecture. A humble beginner from carpentry assistant to Astute Manager of many Projects.
Skills : Autocad, Revit, Microsoft Office Sketch Up.
- Prepared CD packages for fast paced projects with OSHPD interaction.
- Coordinated Consultants, Vendors, Spec writers and also resolved RFIs.
- Coordinated with structural and HVAC division for Preparing Construction Documents, and Site Supervision for: 360 Networks.
- Led production in schematic design construction documents, and construction administration.
- Held central role in building company's track record of successful project work by leading the coordination between designers/drafters, permitting.
- Included generating construction documents for large commercial projects.
- Troubleshot CAD issues, and coordination of updates to the computer network.
B.E.S.(Hons) M. Arch In Architecture.
Asst. Job Captain Resume
Summary : To obtain employment in a professional work environment that will allow for diversified work experience with the opportunity to learn new skills for advancement and professional growth where minorities are welcomed and treated equally as professionals.
Skills : Natural Artistic Ability, Effective oral, written communication and interpersonal, Computer .
- Responsible for Project conception, planning, Design and working dwgs.
- Responsible for Design and construction documentation.
- Worked dwgs/costruction Documents.
- Developed equipment and architectural designs for new store construction projects, expansions and remodels.
- Coordinated with engineering team to execute RFP's for project initiation.
- Responsible for assembling and presenting scope drawings for project kick-off meetings with site developers, civil engineers, architects and MEP specialists.
- Worked with key stakeholders to develop overall project schedule and manage revisions to ensure deliverable dates are met.
Bachelors Of Fine Arts In Fine Arts
Associate Job Captain Resume
Headline : Architectural Job Captain with over 30 years International experience, having good experience in creating DD/CD packages for Healthcare, Educational, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Projects, with good understanding of MEP services and structure. Has Managed Projects, coordinated CD Packages, possesses excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills, and is a very good team player.
Skills : Construction Documentation, 2D and 3D Rendering, Code Review, Electrical Engineering for Retail.
- Responsible for creation of digital 3D models and renders used for internal approvals and town planning/ zoning presentations.
- Developed and coordinated the design of project millwork with in-house fabrication shop.
- Assigned workflow and oversaw development of all AutoCAD drawings by drafters.
- Reviewed construction documents prepared both internally and externally for accuracy, thoroughness and compliancy with Golub criteria standards.
- Coordinated all owner supplied equipment between purchasing and engineering.
- Responsible for production of construction documents.
- Responsible or working with Project Manager, coordinating with all consultants and production of construction documents.
BA In Architecture
Job Captain III Resume
Summary : Information Technology professional looking to leverage ten years of involvement in design sector to facilitate positive user experiences for an established organization. Well versed in networking concepts and computer hardware.
Skills : Autocad And Microsoft Office.
- Organized and presented information to project team, consultant group and client.
- Compiled, organized and maintained project documentation.
- Responsible for supervision and execution of the preparation of construction drawings for townhouse and single-family builder series home projects.
- Worked closely with drafters assigned to the project, producing complex details pertinent to the construction .
- Produced accurate construction documents, including architectural drawings and material specifications, for new construction and renovations to .
- Contributed to Store Development Business Goals by achieving target deliverables and meeting all established deadlines.
- Designed stores within parameters of individual store budgets and market requirements based on direction from the design manager.
Batchelors In Interior Design
Job Captain II Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and rewarding position with a firm that understands the environmental and economical challenges of the new world, and uses design as a tool to offset some of the factors causing these challenges. Aspiring to hold an engaging position, through which can expand professional experience and acquire a spectrum of new skills.
Skills : Organizational , Communication , Design Development.
- Worked at this very fast pace company in the single family and town homes division.
- Responsible for coordination of construction documents from design drawings through a thorough Design Development phase to completion.
- Oversaw budgets, deadlines and applicable Codes compliance.
- Assigned a list of clients, and hence was attending client meetings, site visits and frame walks as necessary.
- Coordinated with consultants and clients to maintain schedules and budgets systematically.
- Prepared estimates and scopes for addenda -Up to $10,000.00 as necessary.
- Reviewed shop drawings for compliance with Architectural guidelines, respond to RFI.
Bachelor Of Science In Architecture And Environmental Planning
Job Captain I Resume
Objective : To apply knowledge of design, building systems, design software and ability to manage and solve prob- lems to analyze information presented to and protect the health safety and welfare of the general population.
Skills : Autocad, Sketch Up, 3D Studio Max, Microsoft Office, Photoshop.
- Responsible for completing construction documents for a two phase fast track 60,000 s.f.
- Managed team of drafters to complete design and construction documents for a 28,000 s.f.
- Responsible for coordination with Safeway's design dept.
- Completed all phases of project from construction documents to construction administration.
- Constructed Documentation for Major Private and Public Institutions, High schools and Grammar schools in Illinois.
- Responsible for Architectural services including MEP design for national commercial clients for various locations.
- Collaborated in the development of prototype designs for new clients and contributed in all project phases.
Bachelor Of Arts In Architecture
Job Captain/Representative Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Job Captain with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Design, Computer, Networking.
- Responsible for Architecture and interior design firm with focus on national and international commercial, residential, and institutional projects.
- Performed overall coordination of projects from conceptual design through construction drawings and worked closely with in-house designers and engineering consultants to ensure client satisfaction.
- Led design presentations, met with clients for reviews, and ensured code compliance while incorporating sustainable building practices.
- Produced drawings and specifications for all project phases of work.
- Administered project proposals, scopes, budgets and schedules.
- Developed marketing materials for distribution.
- Exceeded expectations for design deliveries by ensuring quicker turn-around times to the client.
Master Of Construction Management In Construction Management
Job Captain Resume
Headline : Computer Drafting and Design, field Proficient in AutoCAD, Time management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AutoCad, Management, Communication.
- Started working in this firm as soon as relocated to the City of San Diego.
- Worked mostly in multifamily projects, applying all experience and knowledge.
- Worked developing construction details and have them to fully comply with Code and city requirements.
- Did a lot of Code research from the design development phase to the construction documents production phase and got very familiarized with the CBC.
- Overviewed of warehouse facility before being trained in various forklifts.
- Assisted Sole Principle in providing architectural services on multiple projects, ranging from medium to large scaled new, renovated and re-adaptive.
- Prepared code analysis, local authorities review materials and permit applications.
Bachelor Of Science In Design