Knowledge Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a job opportunity in the accounting field where can apply outstanding client service and leadership skills.
Skills : Inventory Management, Computer Security, Software Updating, Memo Creating And Editing, Maintaining Records.
- Performs data management.
- Manages process of planning, coordination, managing, sharing, and controlling organizations data assets.
- Updates or uses data vocabularies and metadata catalog, enabling data to be accessed, tagged and searched regardless of physical location, media, source, owner, or other defining characteristics.
- Categorizes and specifies how to represent objectives.
- Interfaces or assists communities of interest.
- structures data and information for a specific purpose in a specific context for collaborative groups of users who must exchange information in pursuit of their shared goals, interest, missions, or business processes.
- Manages databases for the storage, modification, and retrieval of information to produce reports, answer queries, and record transactions.
Sr. Knowledge Operations Manager Resume
Summary : As an experienced United States Air Force retiree with extensive experience close to completing bachelor's degree, seeking a position to apply broad range of skills and qualifications.
Skills : Proficient in: Computer: MS Word, Excel, Access, MS-Dos, Power Point, SQL, databases, spreadsheets.
- Managed Commander's calendar Administered, compiled and reviewed meeting .
- Assisted users with using authoritative data sources, data services, and presentation layer to deliver information to support processes.
- Performed information management functions.
- Performed, supervised, and managed information-sharing services in a fixed and expeditionary environment.
- Responsible for planning, controlling, coordinating, and sharing organization information assets.
- Managed technologies to capture, organize, and store implicit and explicit knowledge.
- Supervised and performed client software and hardware functions and tasks.
B.S. In Business Administration
Jr. Knowledge Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Administrative operations/support and customer service for over 35 years Strong attention to detail Computer data entry skills Microsoft Office skills Safeguards confidential information Maintain and inventory computers and equipment Filing and data archiving.
Skills : Sales, Management.
- Performed data management Records Custodian Secretarial duties to commander Execute orders for deployment or temporary duty assignment .
- Responsible for management and supervision of all data and accounting for all Nellis and Creech Air Force Base.
- Responsible for Creating, editing, and approving all forms and publications for the bases.
- Responsible for Team supervisor for work area.
- Promoted to Base Records Manager & Base Publishing and Forms Manager.
- Promoted to Functional Area Records Manager.
- Manage data assets for units stationed in Pope AFB.
Associate In Business
Asst. Knowledge Operations Manager Resume
Objective : A self-directed enthusiastic individual with a passionate commitment to job development and learning, seeking to obtain a professional position that would allow advancement through effective educational skills and knowledge.
Skills : Logistics, Management, Administrative.
- Coordinated lodging accommodations and meals for personnel Order and manage office supplies Answer telephones, distribute mail, arrange and coordinate appointments and meetings, take minutes and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Distributed mail to appropriate offices.
- Provided consultant services to records custodians; liaison for data, information, knowledge planning and integration.
- Ensured base wide compliance with Privacy and Freedom of information Acts guidance and applicable Air Force standards.
- Reviewed publications and forms for accuracy; analyzes publication format and grammar; maintains vital record sets.
- Scrutinized base records repository; verified proper storage of official military records Unit Effectiveness Inspection ready.
- Managed three 5 person teams.
Associate In Business Marketing
Associate Knowledge Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Possess five years of leadership experience including administrative, information management, and attention to detail. Strong background in organizational leadership skills, handling multiple phone lines, excellent computer skills, a vast knowledge of all Microsoft software, and excellent employee and customer relations.
Skills : Help Desk Suport , Technical Support, Postal.
- Responsible for communications assets and maintained 52 department's records.
- Administered and maintained Group SharePoint and Electronic Information Management sites ensuring accurate information was available to 8K+ personnel.
- Managed and responsible for $8.5K in Information Technology and communication assets.
- Provided commander staff support by advising squadron personnel on Air Force Reserve participation and various personnel policies, procedures, rules, guidelines and publications.
- Responsible for the overall management and/or accomplishment of all general administrative and personnel orderly room functions and actions required for the support of the organization and its personnel.
- Used varied functions of multiple office automation software to analyze data as well as produce a wide range of documents, formats, etc.
- Performed simple troubleshooting of system and/or software problems encountered by co-workers.
Associates In General Studies
Knowledge Operations Manager III Resume
Objective : US Air Force veteran and IT professional seeking full time employment. Abilities include, but not limited to, excellent technical skills relating to desktop support, troubleshooting hardware, software and mobile devices, remote support, server and network security and management. Also possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communications, Organizational , Problem Resolution.
- Managed backup, security and user help systems.
- Provided users with technical support for computer problems.
- Controlled operational budget and expenditures.
- Reviewed and approved all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
- Assigned and reviewed the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
- Prepared and reviewed operational reports or project progress reports.
- Evaluated data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
Knowledge Operations Manager II Resume
Summary : Marine Corps veteran. Highly motivated four years of active duty and current Air Force Reservist. Experienced customer service representative for Sykes Enterprises, T-Mobile, USAA, and AT&T.
Skills : Administration, Inventory management, Cash handling.
- Served as the Osan Air Base liaison with HQ Pacific Air Force Command (PACAF) for SharePoint and Evaluation Management System matters.
- Managed 8 squadrons under the Mission Support Group.
- Directed or coordinated the supportive services department of the organization.
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Analyzed internal processes and recommended/implemented procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
- Maintained databases of logistics information.
- Negotiated with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
Computer Information Systems
Knowledge Operations Manager I Resume
Summary : A highly regarded and well-qualified individual seeking an opportunity to work within the Healthcare industry that will allow potenztial advancement with the acquired knowledge and skills obtained.
Skills : Possesses the drive, professionalism, work ethic.
- Managed timeliness, accuracy, and maintenance of published content.
- Approved and published content through automated publishing tools.
- Oversaw organizations' compliance and management of AF Portal and collaboration tools.
- Monitored and maintained inventories and controlled maintenance squadron computer assets valued at over $750K.
- Provided Client Support Administrator services to the 563rd Rescue Group and 66th Rescue Squadron to complete all assigned tasks and applications.
- Inspected the unit information assurance program, and corrected discrepancies to ensure compliance with Air Force regulations.
- Supported a 473-person mobile, heavy construction engineering squadron both stateside and in deployed environments.
Certificate In Medical
Knowledge Operations Manager/Representative Resume
Headline : Dedicated, driven professional. Excels in problem solving, high pressure work environments, exhibits sound judgment, and quick thinking. Worked in customer service for the Air Force as a Knowledge Operations Manager and Information Manager.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Computer, Leadership.
- Processed and reviews all unit correspondence for the CC and DO.
- Enlisted Performance Report (EPR)/Officer Performance Report (OPR) tracker to ensure supervisors are notified of upcoming performance reports and those reports are closed out in accordance with the deadline provided by the Air Force Instruction (AFI).
- Proofread Performance Reports prior to being sent to the Operations Group Command Section.
- Processed memos for Referral Performance Reports.
- Appointed as the Unit Training Assembly Participation System (UTAPS) monitor for a unit of 150+ Reservists.
- Ensured effective operations by developing matrix trafficking, creating spreadsheets, developing procedures, and creating working guides for different job functions.
- Took the initiative to recommend changes in administrative policies.
Knowledge Operations Manager Resume
Summary : To secure a full time position that will enable to use strong communication and organizational skills, customer service background, and ability to work well with others.
Skills : Quick Learner, Computer Proficient, Extremely Organized.
- Prepared material and conduct periodic secretarial training sessions for all secretaries and administrative support staff.
- Referred matters to staff members as appropriate and advise the Commander of appointments and other commitments.
- Arranged for subordinates to represent the Commander as indicated.
- Managed suspense correspondence and deadlines, working with management personnel to ensure staff adheres to appropriate guidance and deadlines to complete actions.
- Appropriately suspended items throughout the administrative section and track for follow up to ensure timely submission to the network office or outside unit.
- Checked suspended items for accuracy/completeness, sending back to the services if rework is necessary.
- Provided ongoing support to facility secretarial and program clerical support staff to ensure administrative/clerical practices and procedures are used throughout the facility are consistent with agency policies and Executive Office procedures.
MBA In Business Administration