Lead Customer Service Associate Resume
Objective : To use skills and abilities helping the growth of a company can retire from. Highly motivated to rise up corporate ladder. Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills. Listens attentively, communicates persuasively and follows through diligently.
Skills : Leadership, Loss Prevention, Communications, Training/ Mentoring.
- Handled the opening, closing, and daily sales operations of the auto center while serving a wide variety of clientele including commercial accounts, local residents, and travelers.
- Entered work orders into the TPOS (Tire Point of Sale) system.
- Prepared daily sales reports for management and perform light cash handling and reconciliation functions.
- Ordered parts from local vendors or dealerships depending on customer's preference and arrange delivery of those parts to the automotive technician so that the repair order can be completed.
- Provided timely responses to customer inquiries via phone or e-mail.
- Proactively monitored customer traffic, provide timely communication on service delays, and act as a targeted communication resource.
- Identified trends and promote corrective actions, recommending long-term solutions.
Bachelors Of Science
Sr. Lead Customer Service Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enhance skills, present opportunities and structured professional growth.
Skills : Typing,Customer service.
- Responded promptly to customer inquiries.
- Monitored front-end operations, respond as needed Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
- Influenced service by communicating service failures with Operations team.
- Advocated for customers utilizing resources from all departments to effectively resolve customer issues.
- Trained new employees for increasing responsibilities.
- Interacted with customers to provide information and resolve issues.
- Assisted management with cash controls.
Asst. Lead Customer Service Associate Resume
Summary : Ability to provide a safe work environment, while providing the highest level of customer service. Excellent customer service Employee and customer safety Observation of animal health Ability to learn by observing Able to give instructional directions clear and precisely Good with tools, extremely handy Communicate observations clearly and with detail.
Skills : Adaptability, Cash Handling Experience, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communication.
- Resolved potential customer issues.
- Provided schedule information and routing, transferring of information to customers.
- Completed documents with proper report.
- Acted as a mentor for CSA's.
- Coordinated activities and provide guidance to CSA's.
- Assisted Driver Operations with schedule and boarding procedures.
- Investigated unmatched baggage and baggage claims.
Jr. Lead Customer Service Associate Resume
Summary : Over three years of call center experience in conducting and providing analytical, administrative support within an internal control environment. Responsibilities include assisting line of business and evaluation of customer's needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, All Web Browsers, Customer Service Experience, Inbound Call Center.
- Managed customer inquiries and concerns.
- Made recommendations and suggestions to customers.
- Monitored and controlled inventory .
- Provided customers with information on rental agreement services.
- Suggested additional options to customers based on their needs.
- Provided outstanding customer service in all customer interaction situations.
- Maintained a positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times.
Associate Lead Customer Service Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that allows to utilize current skills, proficiencies and experience, in an established environment that would provide me with opportunities to enhance, contribute and augment general team efforts and overall corporate objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Scheduling, Client Relationship Management, Training & Development.
- Researched and responded to questions concerning shipments and backorders as well as escalated issues.
- Provided information about company products, specials, marketing programs, business practices, qualifications and commissions to CSAs, Consultants, VPs and management.
- Communicated with all levels of department management when significant issues arise.
- Ensured all trouble shooting actions have taken place by the Tier I CSA and determine appropriate solution for escalation and/or contact of consultant.
- Created issue tickets in Numara system and follow until resolution is complete and tested.
- Provided software implementation support.
- Greeted customers, assisted with needs and wants.
Lead Customer Service Associate III Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic branch supervisor who leads branch staff in exceeding sales goals while delivering excellent customer service. Skilled in developing and grooming exceptional bank personnel. Strong focus on staff relations and teamwork.
Skills : Windows, Data Entry, Customer service
- Performed payment transactions, applied qualified discounts, priced merchandise, promoted company.
- Assisted customers with the buying process.
- Took incoming sales calls Customer Escalations.
- Supervised and trained small team of customer service.
- Provided exceptional customer service and quality assurance to customer inquiries and special orders.
- Managed a team of four other Customer Service Associates on operational responsibilities.
- Provided feedback to the leadership team.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Customer Service Associate II Resume
Objective : A hard-working, driven individual eager to join a well organized team of focused individuals who strive to achieve the goals set by the owner and management.
Skills : Excellent Telephone Etiquettes And Communication .
- Insured the prompt delivery of Sales and Service.
- Ensured the accurate & efficient processing of sale and return transactions.
- Monitored front-end operations, respond as needed.
- Responded and resolved customer requests and concerns.
- Responsible for supervising cashiers including assigning work, training, reviewing quality of work, and disciplining.
- Monitored sales volume and set cashiers' weekly schedules to meet business needs.
- Checked change needs daily and order change as necessary, paying special attention to events that may impact change deliveries or needs.
Lead Customer Service Associate I Resume
Summary : Corporate level professional with record of success in financial services retail sales, associate development, project management, and regulatory compliance. Creative thinker with proven ability to problem solve, resolve conflict, and consistently exceed profitability and overall satisfaction goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Supervisory Experience, Problem Solving, Multi-Line Phone System, Operations, Sales.
- Tracked each employee's goals on weekly basis and updated them to a master file.
- Coached if needed.
- Assisted in implementing annual performance appraisals for all branch staff.
- Reported on each of the teller's achievements in customer service and sales and sent to manager.
- Performed daily maintenance of the loan applicant database.
- Filtered teller transactions for loan payments which may qualify for refinance and followed up with them.
- Interviewed on average 3 HE loan applications per month.
Bachelor's In Business Administration
Lead Customer Service Associate/Consultant Resume
Summary : Background includes experience working in a collective bargaining environment, transportation management, inventory management, team training, budget management, and customer service. Loyal and dedicated team player who can be counted on to consistently attain better than expected results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Administrative Support, Shipping And Receiving, Warehouse.
- Stocked product on floor and in coolers and handled cleaning tasks inside and outside the complex.
- Monitored the work of cashiers on a daily basis.
- Handled store operations in the absence of store managers.
- Ensured that workload was equally divided between cash registers.
- Oversaw all cash transactions.Balanced the cash inventory on a daily basis.
- Trained newly hired cashiers.
- Used mathematical skills to fix cash register errors.
High School Or Equivalent
Lead Customer Service Associate Resume
Headline : Entrusted associate in larger companies with making difficult decisions; experience in solving problems without the help of management interjection when appropriate, so as to continue a well-paced workflow at store level and to build strong customer relationships and assure the contentment of customers.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Typing, Team Building, Customer Service, Sales.
- Ensured that each customer's transactions were processed accurately and in a time efficient manner.
- Ensured that all items were appropriately displayed on shelves and oversaw maintenance of store.
- Redesigned the checkout procedure by employing effective procedures to decrease the chances of errors by a huge margin.
- Assisted customers in making online reservations.
- Answered customer emails, able to take all forms of payment.
- Coordinated team activities, by aligning resources and organizational needs.
- Directed, supervised, trained, and mentored a team of 3 associates in the delivery of superior customer service to patrons.