Quality Coordinator Resume
Headline : Leading multiple projects simultaneously through controls engineering design, equipment test, and customer final acceptance. Continuous Improvement: Coach suppliers on various quality issues and provide customer support for equipment complaints, issues, and FAT requirements.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Responsible for leading the department in quality assurance and quality control activities.
- Worked conjointly with the corporate Regulatory Affairs and Quality Group Leader to assure department is aligned with corporate quality system and recommend revision of specifications and procedures as needed.
- Conducted company internal audits to verify ISO 9000 compliance; conducted periodic supplier/vendor audits.
- Coach suppliers on various quality issues and provide customer support for equipment complaints, issues, and FAT requirements.
- Develop and provide all customer manuals and finalized customer specific documentation packages by machine shipment.
- Designed initial equipment testing and debug process; increased first time quality of equipment into customer test and setup stage of development and reduced lead time for customer readiness.
- Provide technical support to suppliers and/or customers; lead complaint investigation teams and provided root cause analysis and corrective actions to customers following 7-point investigation process.
- Trained group and implemented electronic process of recording customer incidents (technical support) into central database system (XA system); provided streamlined process for incident data collection.
National Quality Coordinator Resume
Objective : To perform diversified Managerial functions within a Support Position where my skills and, knowledge will be a valuable asset to an organization that offers stability, growth, advancement and the opportunity to contribute to their success. Also to provide high quality care for patients and teammates.
Skills : Type 40 Wpm. Excellent Customer Service Skills, And Great Problem Solving Skills.
- Observed all employees work performance and working with management on employee work improvement.
- Assisted in all center audits including FDA/CBER Inspectors, State Health Inspectors, German and European Health Inspectors, CLIA Inspectors, Customer Audits and also all in-house corporate audits.
- Performed monthly audits on all center operations, documentation on all center logs and equipment.
- Assisted in implementation of all new procedures and controlled documents throughout the center.
- Conducted monthly meetings with Center Physicians and Physicians Assistants to insure the job duties were being performed according to SOP procedures, clarify any non-compliance issues and overlook the disposal of all unsuitable units according to CFR regulations.
- Reviewing documented paperwork such as donor record files, employee record file, and all center logs throughout facility.
- Performed all calibrations and maintenance on all equipment in center.
Quality Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Quality Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Ms Word, MS Office, Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint, Ms Access, Adobe Acrobat, Corel Draw X6, BLIS, MQ1.
- Assisted the QC Manager direct and oversee the QC Program for the company.
- Interpreted and implemented quality standards.
- Monitored unusual occurrences, originated reports, performed required follow-up procedures, and prepared monthly and year-to-date comparison reports.
- Reviewed quality assurance standards, studied existing policies and procedures and interviewed personnel to evaluate effectiveness of quality assurance programs.
- Assisted the QA Manager with preparing revisions for records, forms, and procedures.
- Reviewed testing, quality control, and other testing reports for accuracy and completeness to ensure that quality assurance standard and regulatory requirements are met.
- Assisted QA Manager and Engineering department in Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) preparations.
- Assisted with and/or advised on laboratory procedure development and implementation as requested or necessary.
Quality Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with multiple quality auditing certificates and a successful 25-year track record of advancement and education in quality auditing and systems. Developing a successful team to meet the demands of 24/7 year round effective quality system.
Skills : Customer Service, Healthcare, Leadership Development, Management, Human Resources, Microsoft Office.
- Develop training to build quality awareness.
- Updated and implemented new quality training requirements for all positions Developed auditing requirements for specific departments that established consistency in data entry Communicated recommendations for process improvements and operating procedures.
- Calibrated performance standards with peers and documented procedures in accordance with established policies.
- Interface with Engineering and Operations to ensure transfer to Production of new products are in accordance with approved data.
- Performed audit requests for internal and external audits.
- Trained new personnel with Quality Assurance procedures Created uniformed documentation for all departmental procedural and policy metrics increasing efficiency by 50%.
- Acted as main point of contact at facility with Customer Service department in rapidly responding to Customer questions and concerns.
MBA In Marketing
Quality Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Quality-oriented professional with progressively responsible positions, an individual that thinks outside of the box for results. Noted for a meticulous attention to detail. A self- motivated individual that works well leading a team or as a team member.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products.
- Oversee the quality process and procedures in various departments, including a ready to eat department.
- Manage and update quality systems (Quality Webtools, HACCP an HACQP plans for various departments.
- Lead and work on professional development plans for quality technicians within the quality department.
- Work with production to help identify gaps found in current processes and drive corrective action plans to improve the process.
- Create, update, and maintain item notes and specifications in order to stay in compliance with our current customers.
- Investigate customer and consumer complaints.
- Participate in the quality aspect of new product trials and production startups.
- Conduct monthly internal physical and document audits for various departments and enter into our system.
Bachelors Of Science
Quality Coordinator/Specialist Resume
Objective : Multi faceted experience to include: skilled care of adult and pediatric patients in the following areas: Operating room, PACU and ICU. Quality Management, Utilization Review, Performance Improvement and Joint Commission Prepardness.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Spreadsheet, typing.
- Managed review process and ensured compliance with The Joint Commission and NC Department of Health and Human Service regulations.
- Actively participated in the development and implementation of a hospital wide quality assurance program.
- Managed multiple nursing and medical support teams.
- Developed and maintained quality care systems and standards, including but not limited to, creating and improving medical protocols/guidelines.
- Held responsibility for case management and utilization review of hospital inpatients.
- Coordinated with nursing teams to ensure optimal levels of patient care and safety.
- Monitored unit budget to ensure financial objectives were met.
- Acted as patient advocate to ensure quality patient care standards were maintained.
BS In Management
Jr. Quality Coordinator Resume
Objective : Self-motivated customer service leader, focused with impeccable attention to detail seeks a quality position with an organization where my internal audit skills, organizational skills, and quality interactions with internal and external customers will complement that organizations missions and goals.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, Decision Desk Platform.
- Evaluates instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct or arrange ongoing training, mentoring and personal development classes for Jazzercise Instructors.
- Conducted live annual Instructor evaluations, serving all of the Columbus Ohio area with a caseload of approximately 55 individuals.
- Viewed and assessed Instructors via video utilizing the Decision Desk platform.
- Experienced in working with Instructors in surrounding areas.
- Processed and connected with these Instructors regarding the results of their assessment and provided support and feedback.
- Conduct Movement Screening sessions to assess level of readiness in potential Instructors to move into the training process in the Columbus Area.
Sr. Quality Coordinator Resume
Summary : More than 10 years of experience in Quality operations and procedures. Background Detailed oriented, self motivated and organized Effective communicator.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Jd Edwards.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
Customer Data Quality Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and dedicated Quality Coordinator with a strong ambition to succeed. Experienced ISO auditor and very knowledgeable in the Automotive Industry. Proactive in flagging and developing solutions for process inefficiencies.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Perform ISO Audits on internal processes to insure that they are in compliance with standards.
- Investigate and issue containment for any nonconforming product that does not meet customer specification.
- Implement corrective action plans and submit required reports (ex.
- Perform Quality Assurance visits to confirm supplier is in compliance with set standards.
- Obtained the Quality Coordinator position in 2008, prior to the acceptance of this position I held the position of Shipping Coordinator.
- Duties of this position were to prepare and arrange freight pick- ups.
- Maintain inventory and review all orders for proper packaging, labeling, and any special customer requirements.
Quality Coordinator/Trainer Resume
Summary : Experience in multiple healthcare environments such as; skilled nursing, pediatrics, home health, LTC, dementia and mental health units. I have clinical review, data abstraction, HEDIS and medical coding experience. I have experience with multilple EMR systems. I also have a supervisory background, along with a strong clerical and administrative experience which includes customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word and excel.
- Recommend or execute personnel actions, such as hirings, evaluations, and promotions.
- Keep records of employees' attendance and hours worked.
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Interpret specifications, test requests, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to specifications.
Lead Quality Coordinator Resume
Headline : A hard working and dependable professional with demonstrated experience working with individuals with physical/developmental disabilities. Possesses strong organizational and time management skills. A loyal, hardworking team player that is also able to excel independently in many work situations. Collaborates with multiple departments to resolve concerns. A self-starter who strives to exceed expectations and effectively utilize resources to achieve the most effective results.
Skills : VT/UT/MT/RT/PT.
- Assisted with coordinating Annual Quality Review and participated in meetings with External Quality Reviewer.
- Facilitate quarterly meetings to discuss our IFR process.
- Participate in monthly meetings with Supervisors, Managers, and Directors to report out ongoing monitoring.
- Review and manage Member Incident Reports based on Department of Health Services requirements (DHS).
- Assisted with facilitating Member Assessment workgroup and integrated process management.
- Provide quality support to other internal departments including Care Management, Provider Services, etc.
- Participate in Utilization Review Utilization Management workgroup to review utilization of services.
Mental Health Counseling
Quality Coordinator Resume
Objective : Organized, independent worker with strong time management skills. Detail-oriented and able to learn new tasks quickly and effectively. Trained in customer service and call handling. An outgoing, and driven professional offering extensive knowledge of inbound call quality assurance, EHR applications, account management and superior customer service.
Skills : Excel.
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Obtained scanned records and uploaded them into the database.
- Produced monthly reports using advanced Excel spreadsheet functions.
- Organized forms, made photocopies, filed records, and prepare correspondence and reports.
- Assisted with receptionist duties, file organization, and research and development.
- Recommended and executed quality improvements for production and product quality.
- Met aggressive production and safety goals while minimizing equipment downtime.
- Successfully managed production activities so all orders were shipped on time.
Bachelor Of Science